VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC

+2
MaxX
GeoGeo
6 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:21 am

Your in-game name:=EK=Geogeo
Rulebreaker (in-game name):VK.LOGiC
Date and time of Rulebreaking:01.25.2019
What did he do? Describe please:well from a long time he was in my eyes i always suspected him first he created locs inside trees and then day by day he was getting top 1 in races parkour etc and even yesterday he joined race i tired to spectate him but couldn't joined the race as he started it already but a fool always do mistake have a look at his record requesting higher admins to give him stats reset of these things and he's been already banned by me so no need to ban him

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC 2019-016
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC

Post by MaxX Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:33 am

Well [RF]Dukaz have the same time are you really sure that he used hacks? i always see him joining races and parkours as well and hes good in it in my opinion.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:36 am

He not use hacks I know.he play most time race,parkour.he not use hacks.if he use hacks means [RF]Dukaz use hack.
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:38 am

Maxpayne^ wrote:Well [RF]Dukaz have the same time are you really sure that he used hacks? i always see him joining races and parkours as well and hes good in it in my opinion.
Lel all of them did with hacks it's not possible time for Parkour 3 you can do it under 32/33 second most of them did it before 30 seconds if you're too much pro then you can do it in 30 seconds .-. and logic is just using hacks and check all of his race/Parkour stats he just use them and tie the score with top scorer

Last edited by GeoGeo on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:43 am

[FF]JACKSPARROW^ wrote:He not use hacks I know.he play most time race,parkour.he not use hacks.if he use hacks means [RF]Dukaz use hack.
Don't reply here again, your not allowed to post in player report section until you have something important things or evidence to say and don't even reply this post.

GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:Well [RF]Dukaz have the same time are you really sure that he used hacks? i always see him joining races and parkours as well and hes good in it in my opinion.
Lel all of them did with hacks it's not possible time for Parkour 3 you can do it under 32/33 second most of them did it before 30 seconds .-. and logic is just using hacks and check all of his race/Parkour stats he just use them and tie the score with top scorer
Well for now you should unban logic, im not that much good in parkour things @Rainbow Dash may deal with this report ill send him pm and even krlozz got 22 sec @GeoGeo i think its possible.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:46 am

Maxpayne^ wrote:
[FF]JACKSPARROW^ wrote:He not use hacks I know.he play most time race,parkour.he not use hacks.if he use hacks means [RF]Dukaz use hack.
Don't reply here again, your not allowed to post in player report section until you have something important things or evidence to say and don't even reply this post.

GeoGeo wrote:
Lel all of them did with hacks it's not possible time for Parkour 3 you can do it under 32/33 second most of them did it before 30 seconds .-. and logic is just using hacks and check all of his race/Parkour stats he just use them and tie the score with top scorer
Well for now you should unban logic, im not that much good in parkour things @Rainbow Dash may deal with this report ill send him pm and even krlozz got 22 sec @GeoGeo i think its possible.
I'm currently not in home and I'll not unban him trust me all of them did it with hacks lol I'll be in home soon meet me in game and I'll show you all and the reason I've banned logic is because he had used hacks in most of Parkour and races
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:30 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:
I'm currently not in home and I'll not unban him trust me all of them did it with hacks lol I'll be in home soon meet me in game and I'll show you all and the reason I've banned logic is because he had used hacks in most of Parkour and races

Call me when you finish playing the kids clown
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:21 am

LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

I'll unban you get in game and show me how you did it all of these races parkours under this time and if you're unable to do it then get ready your ban will even worse for not accepting your mistakes
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:00 am

GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

I'll unban you get in game and show me how you did it all of these races parkours under this time and if you're unable to do it then get ready your ban will even worse for not accepting your mistakes

1-Do not think because it will tire you 2-I do not have to show you anything 3-You have report me She did not say Duckaz or BMA or krlozz It means you distinguish between people and this is against the law of admin team 4- I have already made it with Rainbow If there is a problem he can act  Do not need a child like you to tell him 5-you wrote in report Day by day he was getting the top 1 in the Parkour races + Even yesterday he joined the race tired to watch him but he was able to join the race when he already started. I want to see 1st place in the Parkour races by screenshot Cool
6-Do not enter your personal problems in reports  clown
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:37 am

LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

1-Do not think because it will tire you 2-I do not have to show you anything 3-You have report me She did not say Duckaz or BMA or krlozz It means you distinguish between people and this is against the law of admin team 4- I have already made it with Rainbow If there is a problem he can act  Do not need a child like you to tell him 5-you wrote in report Day by day he was getting the top 1 in the Parkour races + Even yesterday he joined the race tired to watch him but he was able to join the race when he already started. I want to see 1st place in the Parkour races by screenshot Cool
As usual, ''Observation is the best teacher''
[Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC 241510
getting 18seconds on parkour 3 is an unpossible thing
requesting you re-doing while recording it
If you have the video, reply on this topic again.
from now on, don't reply anything
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:40 am

LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

what did you even wrote it don't even make sense well dukaz and bma and krollz they're top list 1 just 1 or 2 but you're in toplist in almost every single race/parkour you're too stubborn to admit your mistakes and I'm admin and it's my job to keep eye on every single shit and you've clearly admitted you've used hacks to do the parkour under 18 seconds Very Happy
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:16 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

what did you even wrote it don't even make sense well dukaz and bma and krollz they're top list 1 just 1 or 2 but you're in toplist in almost every single race/parkour you're too stubborn to admit your mistakes and I'm admin and it's my job to keep eye on every single shit and you've clearly admitted you've used hacks to do the parkour under 18 seconds Very Happy

you want to format me charge Do not embarrass yourself because you have no proof that I am a hacker will not be unbanned so as not to prove that you are an idiot admin In order to succeed this server must choose the supervisor by the owners and not the players Cool
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:21 pm

LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

you want to format me charge Do not embarrass yourself because you have no proof that I am a hacker will not be unbanned so as not to prove that you are an idiot admin In order to succeed this server must choose the supervisor by the owners and not the players Cool

There is a toplist cheater rule. If your time on the parkour is impossible he has all the right to reset your time. So either prove that you can get close to your 18 second time or admit that you hacked. Also don't do it again since it's a waste of our time to reset these stats.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:22 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

@LOGIC can you do that again in front of our eyes? even 20 secounds we will not mind just show us how you did that, if you want to keep it secret fine but at least show me or rainbow or the admin you trust, im not interested in parkours thing but you will be banned if you don't prove it, i think.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:33 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

@LOGIC can you do that again in front of our eyes? even 20 secounds we will not mind just show us how you did that, if you want to keep it secret fine but at least show me or rainbow or the admin you trust, im not interested in parkours thing but you will be banned if you don't prove it, i think.

It was possible to version 003 but now the situation is different with the new version you can not jump like before
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:56 pm

LOGiC wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

It was possible to version 003 but now the situation is different with the new version you can not jump like before

How come it is different?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:08 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

Such as speed * jump * lightness * speed time things like these Cool
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:20 pm

LOGiC wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:

GeoGeo wrote:

Such as speed * jump * lightness * speed time things like these Cool
that's a complete lie you can't do it in such time limit and I've seen your other races parkour records you've exactly did it to tie with top scorer lol
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:15 pm

i believe this was made when that jump glitch still worked. that jump animation could be skipped if you used a trick in rel003 allowing you to get up from a jump much faster and save lots of seconds.

correct me if i am wrong.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:i believe this was made when that jump glitch still worked. that jump animation could be skipped if you used a trick in rel003 allowing you to get up from a jump much faster and save lots of seconds.

Well even with this jump glitch it's still not possible in 18 seconds try Parkour 3 yourself and check it out
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:45 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:i believe this was made when that jump glitch still worked. that jump animation could be skipped if you used a trick in rel003 allowing you to get up from a jump much faster and save lots of seconds.

Well even with this jump glitch it's still not possible in 18 seconds try Parkour 3 yourself and check it out
LOGIC has used hacks to get at top parkour 3 as i asked dukaz he admit that he used hacks long ago in parkour 3 and got his punishment as well @Rainbow Dash reset dukaz score in parkour 3 and logic as both of them got 18 sec if dukaz used hacks to get 18 sec then how come logic didnt used and he also making lame excuses that rel003 jump glitch that thing work in rel006 too [Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC 2019-010
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:05 am

Maxpayne^ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:

LOGIC has used hacks to get at top parkour 3 as i asked dukaz he admit that he used hacks long ago in parkour 3 and got his punishment as well @Rainbow Dash reset dukaz score in parkour 3 and logic as both of them got 18 sec if dukaz used hacks to get 18 sec then how come logic didnt used and he also making lame excuses that rel003 jump glitch that thing work in rel006 too [Accepted] Player Report - VK.LOGiC 2019-010

That glitch exists in Singleplayer version of the game as well, exists in vcmp 0.3z so that proves it's a vice city mechanic bug, I abuse it as well as it helps to not roll xd.

As Logic got his time stats reset and got temp banned.
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down