VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= I_vote_lcap[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= I_voting_bar[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= I_vote_lcap[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= I_voting_bar[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*=

3 posters

Go down

[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= Empty [Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*=

Post by 薄霧. Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:18 am

Your in-game name: 4ckr.
Rulebreaker (in-game name): =*T_errOris_T*=
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 8th January 2019 | 2:05 PM (GMT + 4)
What did he do? Describe please: Impersonation. According to the rules, only letters are seen in cases of impersonation, which means that the rulebreakers name is TerrOrisT, which is an obvious impersonation of terrorist, who is a much older player then =*T_errOris_T*=, especially if we look at both terrorist's last joined date, and =*T_errOris_T*='s stats. "terrorist" may be an old player who's account is unused, but the rules do not mention of anything about last join date, so this is counted as impersonation if admins do not find a difference between the two names.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):
Maxpayne, Kyle., and other people who were online.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= Lo4EMh9
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= Empty Re: [Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*=

Post by SJHere Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:26 pm

"Terrorist" nickname is a common nickname nowdays. You can  see or might have seen these types of nicknames in other servers :
[ClanTag]Terrorist_Killer
[ClanTag]Terrorist_Hunter
[ClanTag]No_Terrorist
[ClanTag]I_AM_NOT_TERRORIST
etc.

What about them? They are also using "Terrorist" nick.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*= Empty Re: [Closed] Player Report - =*T_errOris_T*=

Post by 薄霧. Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:34 pm

ShadowJacK. wrote:"Terrorist" nickname is a common nickname nowdays. You can  see or might have seen these types of nicknames in other servers :
[ClanTag]No_Terrorist
etc.

These names are different, as they have a 3 or more word difference, and they have a noticeable difference, but he has copied it exactly.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 am

Чcкг. wrote:
ShadowJacK. wrote:"Terrorist" nickname is a common nickname nowdays. You can  see or might have seen these types of nicknames in other servers :
[ClanTag]No_Terrorist
etc.

These names are different, as they have a 3 or more word difference, and they have a noticeable difference, but he has copied it exactly.

These type of nicknames are generic nicknames.Unless there is any special person (in VKs) with Terrorist nickname or this nick is valuable, these players cannot be punished and there is something written in Impersonating rules :

"This rule does not apply if the staff doesn't find any similarity between the both names or if the person who is being impersonated is okay with it."

If someone joins with these type of nicknames "[ClanTag]4ckr_Killer , [Clantag]4ckr_thepro,etc. then it can be considered as impersonating.

Suppose, you and me are starting a business with the same product called "car". I choose the brand name of car called "Mercedes" and you choose the generic name called "car". So, it's obvious that your product will not survive in the market unless you convert it to its brand name.Similarly, your and mine nicknames are like brand name or special nicknames of VKs and that "terrorist" is generic nickname.If someone joins with generic type of nicknames, there is not much issue with that.

P.S. : I want you to understand this case first then I will solve this report.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:22 pm

ShadowJacK. wrote:
Чcкг. wrote:
[ClanTag]No_Terrorist
etc.

These type of nicknames are generic nicknames.Unless there is any special person (in VKs) with Terrorist nickname or this nick is valuable, these players cannot be punished and there is something written in Impersonating rules :

"This rule does not apply if the staff doesn't find any similarity between the both names or if the person who is being impersonated is okay with it."

If someone joins with these type of nicknames "[ClanTag]4ckr_Killer , [Clantag]4ckr_thepro,etc. then it can be considered as impersonating.

Suppose, you and me are starting a business with the same product called "car". I choose the brand name of car called "Mercedes" and you choose the generic name called "car". So, it's obvious that your product will not survive in the market unless you convert it to its brand name.Similarly, your and mine nicknames are like brand name or special nicknames of VKs and that "terrorist" is generic nickname.If someone joins with generic type of nicknames, there is not much issue with that.

P.S. : I want you to understand this case first then I will solve this report.

I understand that "terrorist" is a common name and is used by many other people too, but if there can be exceptions in rules then I suggest you to write them as well. I've heard that the VKs community only follows their rules and don't say "that's not fair i guess, /ban", like in other servers. If that is true, than you need to work harder to look at every single possibility and add rules about them. That may take a lot of time and hard work, but you should add it as you get to know it, for example you should add rules about exception in impersonation now that you know about that possibility.

I request you to close this report now, and ask me anything else by PMing me on the forum.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:48 pm

Чcкг. wrote:
I request you to close this report now, and ask me anything else by PMing me on the forum.
Closed
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down