VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo I_vote_lcap[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo I_voting_bar[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo I_vote_lcap[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo I_voting_bar[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo

+4
EK.CrystalBlue
GeoGeo
h
no0bKiller
8 posters

Go down

[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo Empty [Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo

Post by no0bKiller Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Your in-game name: N0obKiller, Hunter_Killer

Rulebreaker (in-game name): GeoGeo

Date and time of Rulebreaking: 27/12/2018

What did he do? Describe please:

Geogeo kicked me for something I don't understand without explaining properly.

I was in the Hunter and accidentally pressed "Enter". As you know, enter can make you exit the vehicle (I need to change that in my settings actually).

Anyway, when I pressed enter I ejected from the hunter and it fell into the water. No explosion. It just disappeared. So I teleported to the airport to see if it re-spawned there and yes, it was there. I took the hunter again.

Then GeoGeo kicked me.

He said something about a glitch, but he didn't explain properly. I didn't abuse any glitch unless I did it by accident. This is the second time he kicked me for "glitching" but I don't know what the hell it is.

That's why I am doing this report. I need somebody to explain to me what is happening, in good English without being angry, because GeoGeo won't explain properly.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): probably nobody

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: no.

Last edited by no0bKiller on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo Empty Re: [Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo

Post by h Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Please remove the description as this is a very advantigive bug. People may abuse it after reading this

(sorry for posting)
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:43 pm

well are you kid or what? that you don't understand something ? you clearly know about that bug as far as i remembered i just given you a minor warning when you abused the glitch for the first time and i just said not to abuse the glitch then few days later you abused the bug again and then i given you a warn /warn which still doesn't counts but still you didn't learned from your mistakes and then few days later i was checking your vehicle hp it was 300/400 and when i destroyed your hunter and then a half min later you get in hunter again and started using it against us don't you know that you've abused the bug and taken the advantage to use the hunter or sea sparrow all the time? so that's why i kicked you from the server and you're lucky you didn't received the ban because it was your 3rd offence i was generous to you otherwise your 7/14 day ban was confirmed as per stated in the rules so as you've already posted this thing lemme see if my logs are still present there and I'll post the logs here then you'll receive the server ban as well because you don't learn from your mistakes and blame the admins
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:19 am

I'm sorry but it is very difficult to read your message. That's why I asked somebody who isn't angry to explain it to me. And your whole paragraph is just one sentence, very hard to understand.

Are you saying I did this three times?

The rules says:

Examples of known abuses that will give you a punishment: if you find a way to respawn/repair the hunter so you can use it all the time.

I didn't repair the hunter, I accidentally ejected and it fell in the water. It wasn't destroyed or damaged. And I didn't get a warning message that I have to wait 20 minutes. Is this why I was kicked?

Also, why would I do this on purpose? It makes no sense. If I am using the hunter, why would I want to eject and lose it? I would never do that. I will stay in the hunter and keep killing people until my spree is 100. If this is a "glitch" it's the worst glitch ever that I will never use on purpose. Not advantageous at all. As I said I ejected by accident, the hunter had no damage or very little damage. Obviously an accident.

So what am I supposed to do?

What if I join the game today? Should I message you when I join the server and ask if it is OK to use the hunter?

Can another admin please explain it to me. Somebody who is not GeoGeo who can speak calmly.

Thank you
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:57 am

Helathien wrote:Please remove the description as this is a very advantigive bug. People may abuse it after reading this

(sorry for posting)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_through_obscurity
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Helathien wrote:Please remove the description as this is a very advantigive bug. People may abuse it after reading this

(sorry for posting)

There is no bug. Putting the hunter in water does not reset the timer. Try it. I don't need to delete my post.

Can somebody who is not GeoGeo explain this to me? I would like somebody who:

1. Is not angry all the time.

2. Can speak calmly.

3. Explain in good English.

Can you explain Crystal Blue?
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:50 pm

no0bKiller wrote:

(sorry for posting)

There is no bug. Putting the hunter in water does not reset the timer. Try it. I don't need to delete my post.

Can somebody who is not GeoGeo explain this to me? I would like somebody who:

1. Is not angry all the time.

2. Can speak calmly.

3. Explain in good English.

Can you explain Crystal Blue?

-removed
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:31 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
-removed

OK I didn't know that the damage is reset when it falls into the water. Now I understand.

You can delete this whole thread now in case somebody uses this glitch.

Thanks for explaining.

And please tell GeoGeo to do anger management classes or something. I don't understand how he is an admin. He is too emotional and just shouts at people instead of explaining like you did. I read your post and understood everything in 5 seconds. Maybe you guys should talk to him about this at the next admin meeting.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:39 pm

no0bKiller wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
-removed

OK I didn't know that the damage is reset when it falls into the water. Now I understand.

Thanks for explaining.

And please tell GeoGeo to do anger management classes or something. I don't understand how he is an admin. He is too emotional and just shouts at people instead of explaining like you did. I read your post and understood everything in 5 seconds. Maybe you guys should talk to him about this at the next admin meeting.

We do not intend to hide glitches from people. That's called security through obscurity and is a terrible idea. More information on it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_through_obscurity
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:45 pm

@noobkiller ,don't lie.You knew about this glitch and you've been abusing it for a long time,now i know how you were able to get into hunter after every time i put your hunter on fire.This proves that you abused that glitch many times.If i see you abusing this glitch next time you will get a proper punishment
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:37 pm

Please fix the topic title. Or many peeps like me come to here for replying something and they find out that its a report.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:29 pm

no0bKiller wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

1. A player takes a hunter
  2. The hunter gets damaged and is about to catch fire
  3. The player hovers the hunter above water
  4. The player ejects out of the hunter
  5. The hunter falls into water
  6. Since all unmanned vehicles in water (except boats) respawn in VCMP, the hunter respawns
  7. Since the hunter was not actually destroyed and instead just gets normally respawned, the hunter can be used promptly without waiting for 20 minutes
  8. Since the hunter gets respawned, it is no longer damaged and you can use it again

Thanks for explaining.

Have you ever seen your childish behavior and then putting the blame on me that i don't make you understand have you ever asked me all you do is get in hunter and then kill bunch of players and then barking to each and everyone saying hahaha noob die geo your noob blah you're noob have you ever seen the way you talks last time max banned you when he was asking you nicely why you impersonated admins you answer him that you just did it for fun I've given you a minor warning just by saying not to do it again and then you did it again i warned you with /warn then few days later you did the same shit so shouldn't i be kicking you from server ?and post the proof the when you claim something about me post the screenshots where I'm shooting at players or I'm emotional ? and you're talking about explaining when i've given you those many warning still you didn't understand it's wrong and you use the sea sparrow/hunter all the time in game as you've 0 skills in other weps and for sure you know that once sea sparrow or hunter is destroyed it takes you 20 mins every time to get it back so I've been spectating you from time to time when your sea sparrow or hunter have less hp you always drove them in water isn't that bug abuse and then here in forums you act innocent
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:19 pm

First of all, your posts are so difficult to read. It took me 5 minutes to understand that.

GeoGeo wrote:
you always drove them in water isn't that bug abuse and then here in forums you act innocent

That is a complete 100% lie. It fell into the water one time only, and that was by accident when I was typing and pressed Enter on the keyboard.

Please upload videos of me "always drove them in water". Rolling Eyes

Wild_Hunter wrote:
You knew about this glitch and you've been abusing it for a long time,now

Another lie. Please show everybody the proof that I am "abusing it for a long time now".

If you had proof I would be banned already. There is no proof, because I don't do that.

GeoGeo wrote:
I've given you a minor warning just by saying not to do it again

I had no idea what I was doing wrong. You didn't explain. I had to come here and get an explanation from other admins.

Anyway, I'm waiting for your video proof Smile  where is it?

It's funny, if you check GeoGeo's history, all of his player reports have youtube videos for proof. Why doesn't he have videos of me? Because it's all lies.

Also, one more thing. how can you accuse me of doing this with the sparrow? Doesn't the sparrow float on water? how would this work? None of this makes sense.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:11 pm

no0bKiller wrote:Also, one more thing. how can you accuse me of doing this with the sparrow? Doesn't the sparrow float on water? how would this work? None of this makes sense.
That's a pretty convincing argument. This glitch does not exist with the sea sparrow.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:41 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
no0bKiller wrote:Also, one more thing. how can you accuse me of doing this with the sparrow? Doesn't the sparrow float on water? how would this work? None of this makes sense.
That's a pretty convincing argument. This glitch does not exist with the sea sparrow.
here's the proof you've been asking for  even max saw it he'll post the logs of his own I've changed my windows few days ago even tried to recover but couldn't here's the log file where you abused the glitch and i kicked you for it and I haven't tested this glitch my self and the reason is i simply warned you twice that's why i never uploaded any video to my channel and wild hunter have said the same thing about you? so you're right and 2 admins lying Very Happy
https://imgur.com/tv6Ib82
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Yes two admins are 100% lying. Saying that I always drive the hunter into the water. Saying I am abusing the glitch for a long time now.

It happened once by accident. And I didn't know it was a glitch. All vehicles respawn in vcmp. So I can use all the vehicles in VCMP when they respawn, except for the hunter. How am I supposed to know this? You just kicked me with no explanation.

Also your logs said "he abused glitch again". When was the first time?

And when was all the other times? How many times was it? Must be about 100 times if I am doing it for a "long time". Because I use the hunter and sparrow a lot. So you and Wild_Hunter must have lots more proof. I want to see it. Also show me how I use the glitch for the sea sparrow.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:51 am

Well, its not geogeo fault, as he says he already caught you doing this before and i have logs which tells that you abused that bug but, we are not sure that you intentionally did it or not, so the report should be denied as geogeo did right thing and you also don't have any proof that you did it accidentally.
[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo 12110
[Denied]Admin Report: Geogeo 12310

MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:42 am

There was no mistake from any admins, they just did their duty and you claim the glitch abuse was a mistake which is not a fair excuse to escape, as everything has been clarified you can be careful next time.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down