VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:29 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:32 am

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:30 pm

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:04 pm

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:49 pm

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:45 pm

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:27 am

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:07 am

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:31 am

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:03 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 7:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 10:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 11:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:28 pm

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking

+5
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Stylish^
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Luckshya
Diamond
9 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:36 pm

According to the server rule's : Golden Rule / Provoking / Insulting / Dis-Respecting Higher Levels.

Your in-game name: VK.SuFy

Rulebreaker (in-game name): Sardar.Khan

Date and time of Rulebreaking: 4/8/2015.

What did he do? Describe please:
I could have directly ban Sardar.Khan for threatening me , that he will make me remove from Adminship , Because i asked him not to Telekill and it is a kind of rule break and then he started flaming me and kept on telekilling me when ever i teleported to Police Station , The real reason was that he got Butt Hurt that he got denied for Adminship , And the person who denied his Admin App due to less YES votes was me , After all the conversation i decided to organize a event which was a big event tbh , around 10players were there , i started the event by /ann 3 Go Go Go!! and then he was the only 1 left because he ran away to the other end of the BFROOF8 and then came back when only NE.Luckshya was left and typing i won and then he killed him , I saw that and decided to re start the event , I did it but this time the ones who were killed were teleporting back , so i closed the event and /q the server , After that he posted bullshits about me by using abusive words and insulting me without any rule break without any proof , just doing it because , He was Butt Hurt.
I want him to be banned , for threatening me In-Game + using bad words on forums.

Insult / Dis-Respecting / Golden Rule break : He posted a thread against me for no reason , without any proof and no rule break was there , just to insult / dis-respect me.

Provoking rule break : He kept on saying "SuFy don't act like demwefllez , u can't be like him"
And said : "SuFy , you are such a kind of stupid admin , who doesn't know anything about rules , What is the use of keeping you as An Admin , I'll ask Angel to remove you from Admin"

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): There were a lot of players and playing there game , i don't think they might have seen the whole conversation but maybe , NE.Luckshya or NightMare^ saw the conversation.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
[Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking Gta_vc_2015_08_04_14_05_45_37

Last edited by VK.SuFy on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Player Report - Sardar.Khan provoking

Post by Diamond Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Add me in witness i saw that cowshit Razz.
And he do that shit 'telekill' with me also and when i kill him he insults me.

PS: Change ur attitude Sardar.Khan
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:09 pm

I saw all what happened at that time, saw that bullshit attitude of Sardar.Khan, he doesn't want sufy as admin bcuz he denied his app, I saw him talking about this topic.
Now saradar, you listen enough of your bullshit, learn to respect your seniors, change that bullshit attitude to a good one, otherwise u will be strictly punished by our staff, it's has now became your habit to insult and disrespect the admins.
He arranged an event for you at the right stop and goddamit what the f*** you are doing.
You don't know what you can get for insulting/disrespecting higher rank admins.
Sufy, the chance you gave him, he doesn't deserve that chance for tele-killing an admin, don't you dare breaking rules infront of an admin.
He is a cheater too, we all were standing at one end of the bfroof8 and he gone at last end of the roof and did /heal and then after being healed he came by hiding and killed me, i was unable to kill him bcuz i thought all died, then he started spamming 'I won, i won' and then he started insulting sufy, like: u cheater, u didn't gave me prize, u cant even arrange a good event and all that shit.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Sufy admit your rude behaviour towards me, and grow up kid you are just an admin not a king here, i will not hail you whatever you do for me you are just a normal player no one special the main thing is you should learn to give respect and take respect just because you are an admin and you disrespect me doesn't mean that you are very special here so do your homework before posting this type of non sense here, and tele killing ? Well i didnt knew about that cuz i rejoined the server after 2 years you should have told me politely but no you are just a noobish player who wants attention here that you wont get you threatened me to ban me the first rule is to warn then kick, who the hell are you ? President of vcmp ? I will disrespect you till you learn to respect me !! and about the event, dont run away from the facts you were responsible for all the shit, and the thing i said about you acting like Dem Wafflez, yes thats true, you were seen peaking into the Vccnr forum just to copy the style of that great admin, look i want to give you some advice, be yourself you dont even have a personality and experience like Dem Wafflez you are little shit infront of him just grown up and stop copying him into everything! And NE.luckshya you piece of shit you were thrown out of the server just because of your immature behaviour and you think you can be admin ? Lol, grow up and stop begging every admin to give you this rank just look at your signature you noob !!
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:02 am

Sufy is provoking him to in URDU
I agree with sardar
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 am

Sufy you are OWNER you can take action like gohan and neon BAN HIMM TOO that would be awesome
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:38 am

Sufy use /ban VK.SuFy Bye cya!
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:56 am

It seems that Sufy will continue to impose rules like kings, no action taken against him even after several reports and evidence attached with them, the head admins just deny and lock the topics it is clearly unjust, even an honest admin like Vk.Devil did not get justice so we players are no longer in the count, players get ready for your bans by Sufy, and yes im not afraid now because each word i said about Sufy was true im not going to kneel down, i play in this server with all my heart and if you are unjust and behave like this for next hundred years then yes you will find me against you Sufy. You have destroyed this servers image and i know you will do it till you are being defended here !!!

Last edited by Sardar.Khan on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a mistake)
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:03 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:It seems that Sufy will continue to impose rules like kings, no action taken against him even after several reports and evidence attached with them, the head admins just deny and lock the topics it is clearly unjust, even an honest admin like Vk.Devil did not get justice so we players are no longer in the count, players get ready for your bans by Sufy, and yes im not afraid now because each word i said about Sufy was true im not going to kneel down, i play in this server with all my heart and if you are unjust and behave like this for next hundred years then yes you will find me against you Sufy. You have destroyed this servers image and i know you will do it till you are being defended here !!!

Quote the rules and please tell me where I did something wrong.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:04 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:It seems that Sufy will continue to impose rules like kings, no action taken against him even after several reports and evidence attached with them, the head admins just deny and lock the topics it is clearly unjust, even an honest admin like Vk.Devil did not get justice so we players are no longer in the count, players get ready for your bans by Sufy, and yes im not afraid now because each word i said about Sufy was true im not going to kneel down, i play in this server with all my heart and if you are unjust and behave like this for next hundred years then yes you will find me against you Sufy. You have destroyed this servers image and i know you will do it till you are being defended here !!!

Right
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:05 am

Stylish^ wrote:

Right

DAMN RIGHT !!
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:08 am

Stylish^ wrote:

Right
All you guys showed me was screenshots of sufy banning gohan for something you admitted that he did. How could sufy have known it was his first time? The mistake was corrected by unbanning gohan what's the freaking problem?
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:49 am

The freaking problem is that when it comes to Sufy you just clearly make points and deny everything, you do not see his behaviour you didnt even bother to say that Sufy will bw punished for the rude behaviour you just said noob is not insults, when he will insult our familes then it will be said insult families is no insult its common these days and then our religion and out everything will be insulted but still no, Sufy will sit back and watch his paths being cleared out, you know admin what are we going through, he is acting like a tyrant after getting promoted, if any other player or admin abused like him and mis used his power you would have directly demote him and warn him so that he learns his lesson but no if you have goof contacts with the heads you can do anything here anything!! For what do we play in this server ?? There are several servers in vcmp but we play here with our heart and give our time to it and a psycho comes who just wants to be a king and wants players to hail him and bans anyone who plays better than him, in this case you should make a new rule in here that if you want to play here you have to hail Vk.SuFy and dont try to kill him but get killed by this royal person he can ban you if he wishes you just have to keep quiet and if anyone raises his voice against him then we are here to clear and the evidence is the in the report section where three reports have been denied , just take those as an example. Write this in the rules it will be easy for you guys to defend him.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:55 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:The freaking problem is that when it comes to Sufy you just clearly make points and deny everything, you do not see his behaviour you didnt even bother to say that Sufy will bw punished for the rude behaviour you just said noob is not insults, when he will insult our familes then it will be said insult families is no insult its common these days and then our religion and out everything will be insulted but still no, Sufy will sit back and watch his paths being cleared out, you know admin what are we going through, he is acting like a tyrant after getting promoted, if any other player or admin abused like him and mis used his power you would have directly demote him and warn him so that he learns his lesson but no if you have goof contacts with the heads you can do anything here anything!! For what do we play in this server ?? There are several servers in vcmp but we play here with our heart and give our time to it and a psycho comes who just wants to be a king and wants players to hail him and bans anyone who plays better than him, in this case you should make a new rule in here that if you want to play here you have to hail Vk.SuFy and dont try to kill him but get killed by this royal person he can ban you if he wishes you just have to keep quiet and if anyone raises his voice against him then we are here to clear and the evidence is the in the report section where three reports have been denied , just take those as an example. Write this in the rules it will be easy for you guys to defend him.

man, holy true!! you're saying my words
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:00 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:The freaking problem is that when it comes to Sufy you just clearly make points and deny everything, you do not see his behaviour you didnt even bother to say that Sufy will bw punished for the rude behaviour you just said noob is not insults, when he will insult our familes then it will be said insult families is no insult its common these days and then our religion and out everything will be insulted but still no, Sufy will sit back and watch his paths being cleared out, you know admin what are we going through, he is acting like a tyrant after getting promoted, if any other player or admin abused like him and mis used his power you would have directly demote him and warn him so that he learns his lesson but no if you have goof contacts with the heads you can do anything here anything!! For what do we play in this server ?? There are several servers in vcmp but we play here with our heart and give our time to it and a psycho comes who just wants to be a king and wants players to hail him and bans anyone who plays better than him, in this case you should make a new rule in here that if you want to play here you have to hail Vk.SuFy and dont try to kill him but get killed by this royal person he can ban you if he wishes you just have to keep quiet and if anyone raises his voice against him then we are here to clear and the evidence is the in the report section where three reports have been denied , just take those as an example. Write this in the rules it will be easy for you guys to defend him.

Please have some respect for me, do you think I am god or something? That I can see everything. The only thing I can do is to keep my eyes open and to look at screenshot and videos. I haven't seen sufy acting this way or seen him insulting your religion or family. The screenshot I looked at only showed Sufy saying Noob and sufy banning gohan for the close combat rocket fighting. There were some older screenshots of sufy saying somethings, but I didn't look at them because they were old.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:03 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Please have some respect for me, do you think I am god or something? That I can see everything. The only thing I can do is to keep my eyes open and to look at screenshot and videos. I haven't seen sufy acting this way or seen him insulting your religion or family. The screenshot I looked at only showed Sufy saying Noob and sufy banning gohan for the close combat rocket fighting. There were some older screenshots of sufy saying somethings, but I didn't look at them because they were old.

we can't record all the game you don't know how he behave with others when you're not active we guys are not gone mad or something we've seen something wrong that's we reported and yeah instead of warning or punishing sufy you allowed RPG in close combat good man really good.
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:11 am

We have respect for you just tell us what to do next ? Be prepared ofr bans ? We are now tired of telling you guys and explaing each and everything since this morning, i cant write every detail because im unable to type anything further you can check the posts and rhe last thong you say everytime that i dont see him breaking rules or insulting, you can check devils report where he said that Sufy stops doing all the mischief when he see that any head admin is online.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:35 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:We have respect for you just tell us what to do next ? Be prepared ofr bans ? We are now tired of telling you guys and explaing each and everything since this morning, i cant write every detail because im unable to type anything further you can check the posts and rhe last thong you say everytime that i dont see him breaking rules or insulting, you can check devils report where he said that Sufy stops doing all the mischief when he see that any head admin is online.  

Yes if you break rules you should expect a ban eventually. If you don't break any rules you're not going to be banned. That's how simple it is. If someone breaks a rule and a ban is too harsh the unban appeal section is there to correct the mistake. Is there any problems with that?

What you guys can do next is to freaking realize that the world isn't always fair. You got to keep fighting and stop believing that I am not on your side. I am here to help and I don't take any sides. I am the judge here and the judge is here to make decisions based on proof and nothing else. If I made the wrong decision just ask me to take a second look at a screenshot or something.

I assure you that I have tried for the past 3 hours to solve this issue.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:50 am

Ok, as far i know i have never abused someone's family or religion, Even i haven't abuse Angel's family or religion though we are good friends. If you are saying i have abused you please provide proofs and Ask NeOn and Devil and StyLisH when they use to call me "noob admin" "Admin who is good for nothing" "Adnin is an idiot" i never took any action against that , I always ask them to stop or quit the server, And if someone is breaking a rule in a way it is dangerous for the server or players playing in the server , I had to take a action , I believe i gave harsh punishment , because you guys never listen to me , and kept on shouting on me , If you guys had not behave badly and asked Gohan to post a unban app i would have unbanned him , or PMed me that it's his first time i would have unban him , TBH i have no problems with you guys , you guys have problems with me , if you have doubt or you think i am doing something bad and thing you don't like just talk politey and i will isten to you.

hope i made myself clear , No offense.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:37 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:Ok, as far i know i have never abused someone's family or religion, Even i haven't abuse Angel's family or religion though we are good friends. If you are saying i have abused you please provide proofs and Ask NeOn and Devil and StyLisH when they use to call me "noob admin" "Admin who is good for nothing" "Adnin is an idiot" i never took any action against that , I always ask them to stop or quit the server, And if someone is breaking a rule in a way it is dangerous for the server or players playing in the server , I had to take a action , I believe i gave harsh punishment , because you guys never listen to me , and kept on shouting on me , If you guys had not behave badly and asked Gohan to post a unban app i would have unbanned him , or PMed me that it's his first time i would have unban him , TBH i have no problems with you guys , you guys have problems with me , if you have doubt or you think i am doing something bad and thing you don't like just talk politey and i will isten to you.

hope i made myself clear  , No offense.

Why didn't you mention that me and devil requested you to unban gohan he won't do this next and it was his mistake but instead of listening to us you were warning us for ban why didn't mention it ? that you were talking like you're the boss of the server and you can ban us easily who tells you for you mistakes.
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Server gonna be empty, if admins like sufy are promoted
After several months l, no one is gonna play on ur server, Boss, only if u don't demote sufy
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Will i will play in this server forever! @KAKAN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:29 pm

KAKAN wrote:Server gonna be empty, if admins like sufy are promoted
After several months l, no one is gonna play on ur server, Boss, only if u don't demote sufy
Not all how can you say that shit only u and sardar.khan, go we'll not let sufy to be demoted
Go do whatever u can we'll see how can sufy be demoted.

PS: Noobs are not less in srvr plz keep the srvr neat and clean and we dont need shits in this neat srvr.
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm

NE.DiamondBlue wrote:
KAKAN wrote:Server gonna be empty, if admins like sufy are promoted
Not all how can you say that shit only u and sardar.khan, go we'll not let sufy to be demoted
Go do whatever u can we'll see how can sufy be demoted.

PS: Noobs are not less in srvr plz keep the srvr neat and clean and we dont need shits in this neat srvr.

Amen. Agreed
Going with Diamond.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:Sufy admit your rude behaviour towards me, and grow up kid you are just an admin not a king here, i will not hail you whatever you do for me you are just a normal player no one special the main thing is you should learn to give respect and take respect just because you are an admin and you disrespect me doesn't mean that you are very special here so do your homework before posting this type of non sense here, and tele killing ? Well i didnt knew about that cuz i rejoined the server after 2 years you should have told me politely but no you are just a noobish player who wants attention here that you wont get you threatened me to ban me the first rule is to warn then kick, who the hell are you ? President of vcmp ? I will disrespect you till you learn to respect me !! and about the event, dont run away from the facts you were responsible for all the shit, and the thing i said about you acting like Dem Wafflez, yes thats true, you were seen peaking into the Vccnr forum just to copy the style of that great admin, look i want to give you some advice, be yourself you dont even have a personality and experience like Dem Wafflez you are little shit infront of him just grown up and stop copying him into everything! And NE.luckshya you piece of shit you were thrown out of the server just because of your immature behaviour and you think you can be admin ? Lol, grow up and stop begging every admin to give you this rank just look at your signature you noob !!
Sardar khan, kid stfu, or you will be strictly punished, if u again abuse me now u noobish sardar, goto hell and drink milk and sleep in your mother's palm, i will do whatever i want.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Don't spam the report , Please be calm and polite , wait for NE.CrystalBlue , once he comes back he will translate the Conversation in the screenshot and then Angel will decide what to do or not , just be calm and respect your Seniors.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Temp-Ban for 1week 15/8/2015 - 22/8/2015.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down