VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 2:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 5:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 6:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:28 pm

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Unban Request - Furher I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Request - Furher I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Request - Furher I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Unban Request - Furher I_vote_lcap[Denied] Unban Request - Furher I_voting_bar[Denied] Unban Request - Furher I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Unban Request - Furher

4 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Unban Request - Furher

Post by FurherRD Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:33 am

Your in-game name: Furher

Admin who banned you: Kurumi

Date and time of banning: i dont know I have 4 or 3 days without playing

Reason given by the admin for the ban: "aimbot" )?

Your defense please: Kurumi tengo dias sin jugar y cuando entro veo que me has baneado por aimbot, quiero ver la prueba no existe ningun video mio o reporte con aimbot en este 2018 la pc con la que volvi a jugar vcmp esta nueva solo tiene texturas y particles diferentes a los default, Quiero saber porque estoy baneado, vengo a entrar hoy 21 / 11 / 2018 y veo tu ban y revise todos los reports y no veo un solo report mio desde el 2017.. Mi computador es nuevo y no tengo ni siquiera cosas descargadas, solo Discord,Torrent,VCMP,League Of Legend y Creative Destruction, solo eso. Por TeamViewer puedo dejar que me revisen el PC completo para llenar la duda de que tengo algun "programa" de segunda, Explicate. ¿Por que me diste ban?

English : Kurumi I have days without playing and when I enter I see that you have banned me for aimbot, I want to see the test there is no video of me or report with aimbot in this 2018 the pc with which I went back to playing vcmp this new only has different textures and particles the default, I want to know why I am banned, I come to enter today 21/11/2018 and I see your ban and check all the reports and I do not see a single report since 2017. My computer is new and I do not even have downloaded things , only Discord, Torrent, VCMP, League Of Legend and Creative Destruction, just that. By TeamViewer I can let you review the entire PC to fill the doubt that I have a second "program", Explain. Why did you ban me?
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):

Any screenshots you took for your defense: [Denied] Unban Request - Furher G1mszoV
FurherRD
FurherRD

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Unban Request - Furher

Post by GeoGeo Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:05 am

You don't deserve to play here, you've been using aimbot for a very long long time even sometimes I've caught you still there's a video present in my hdd where you used aimbot,as I was gathering more proofs about and well-done to kurumi for banning you.
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by FurherRD Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:31 pm

GeoGeo wrote:You don't deserve to play here, you've been using aimbot for a very long long time even sometimes I've caught you still there's a video present in my hdd where you used aimbot,as I was gathering more proofs about and well-done to kurumi for banning you.
Strange, Are you admin and save my videos using hack without reporting or banning me? Good lie, I do have videos where you cry while I make you spree's.

Come on, I challenge someone to show a 2018 video where I use some hack
FurherRD
FurherRD

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:06 pm

FurherRD wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:You don't deserve to play here, you've been using aimbot for a very long long time even sometimes I've caught you still there's a video present in my hdd where you used aimbot,as I was gathering more proofs about and well-done to kurumi for banning you.
Strange, Are you admin and save my videos using hack without reporting or banning me? Good lie, I do have videos where you cry while I make you spree's.

Come on, I challenge someone to show a 2018 video where I use some hack
Immature reply from immature person, i do collect evidences from different fights and then I observe and use all the evidence when it's needed
well, it's clear Aimbot flick you can't deny it requesting kurumi to deny his unban application VK's don't deserve hackers like him
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:46 pm

This is a video that was recorded two days before your ban was issued, accordingly to the aimbot rule it's required to issue a ban if a report been made or a topic in the admin section regarding the rulebreaker and multiple administrators are to agree. Please summarize.

D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by FurherRD Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:24 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:This is a video that was recorded two days before your ban was issued, accordingly to the aimbot rule it's required to issue a ban if a report been made or a topic in the admin section regarding the rulebreaker and multiple administrators are to agree. Please summarize.

Kurumi  De que mierda estas hablando , hay no hay aimbot disparo asi con la Spaz porque es el bugg de C con Shift con la SPAZ ESO no es un hack o similar, y ese dia cuando grabaste el video te dije claro que era un bugg y lo reconociste solo me dijiste que no abuse de el, osea no use hack ¿?¿?¿?¿? Solo fue un bugg
FurherRD
FurherRD

Back to top Go down

Post by FurherRD Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:28 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:This is a video that was recorded two days before your ban was issued, accordingly to the aimbot rule it's required to issue a ban if a report been made or a topic in the admin section regarding the rulebreaker and multiple administrators are to agree. Please summarize.

Eso no es un hack y nunca use hack, lo de M60 es disparar precionar Shift y caminar para un lado, lo de la Spaz es precionar muchas veces C con el click de disparo + el SHIFT, Ese ban es injusto Kurumi porque no son hacks son buggslide y te lo puedo demostrar
FurherRD
FurherRD

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:29 pm

FurherRD wrote:

Kurumi  De que mierda estas hablando , hay no hay aimbot disparo asi con la Spaz porque es el bugg de C con Shift con la SPAZ ESO no es un hack o similar, y ese dia cuando grabaste el video te dije claro que era un bugg y lo reconociste solo me dijiste que no abuse de el, osea no use hack ¿?¿?¿?¿? Solo fue un bugg

The unlimited reloading bug is not what we're here to discuss about, it's about how you suddenly aimed at me after you killed someone. Just to be clear, I mentioned on my post that I wasn't the only one who agreed to the rule-break, there were other administrators who also agreed to it.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:39 am

KuRuMi He used the old version of aurora i can prove it fuhrer is my clanmate and retard clanmate
he only use trainer 2012 and old hacks like that aurora.
so i post here to you admins dont unban him because he is a lier and say check my pc with teamviewer like me when i was a noob and i save my all hacks with Pendrive
and fuhrer say "that is a bug" yes not-reloading bug but i want know the flicked aim bug that is very cool fuhrer i know it shift+click etc but how you flick your F*cking aim bro?
dont lie here, now need you posting video with creazy aim.
im really sorry for post here
if you want you can warn me and ban me but this fuhrer dont stop using hakcs in vks he got more of 10bans here for trainer and aurora ban evade etc.
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:42 am

Denied unfortunately.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff