VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood

4 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood Empty [Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood

Post by IceBlood Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: IceBlood

In-Game Name: =KF=IceBlood^
Previous In-Game Names: Reaper,Hussain,Thresher.
Language(s) you Speak: English, German , Urdu and Punjabi.
Timezone (GMT): +5:00

How long have you played VCMP: 4 years
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: 3 years

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you: Hi,my name is Hussain Ayyaz and i am 15.My hobbies are to play multiplayer games, Football and Fix things.My favorite food is Pizza.I am studying in O lvls 2 Year and will appear in CIE's Exam this Year.My future dream is to be in Army, as i wanna payback my country by serving it.I am a normal person and i stay same with everyone even he is close or my enemy.

I cant add more here, as i don't know what you guys wanna know about me, if you(Reader) wanna get to know about me more, then PM me at Forum.                              
                                                                                                                             What do you have to do as an admin:
As an Admin, i have to be patient,and act unbiased,i wont let my feeling cloud my judgement and i will keep Vks Server clean from all Rule Breakers.I will respect my staff and get to know more about things with them. As an admin, i promise i will keep my responsibility first, before any other work.I will help other players and newbies too, and help them to get started.
I will be concerned more to the problems of the players and try my best to prove that i am doing my job perfectly, and i promise there would be no complains.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
I am interested in becoming a Admin, as i see now a days, the activity of Admins is less on the server and i will ensure to rectify it.My history is clean, as i had never used any hacks, but i know all of them well, and figure out fast,who is using it.I have gone through rules several time and i think i had made enough reputation in the server that no one has a blame on me. I am interested to become a Admin as i think i can cover the lack of activity of our admins on server and Forum too and also keep Vks clean from cheaters and hackers.
Plus: Shadow jack asked me to re apply after a month, in my old admin application, but i am doing it after 2 and a half months, in this period i had almost get known about all hacks and can detect easily if the player was using it or not, i did not get into an argument with anyone and respected all, now i think i am prepared to handle this job.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-I am Active on Forum and Server.
-I am indeed a person who keep a huge importance for this job.
-I know almost all of the bugs and figure out who is using hacks easily.
-I am unbiased when given a responsibility.
-I respect my Staff.
-Speak Fluent English.
-Help everyone and favor everyone same.
-My History is Clean in term of Hacks and Cheating.
-I can be there whenever someone needs me.
-I Promise i wont let my Staff down.
- I am enough experienced(HACKS,Rules,Laws,Glitches) in VCMP.                    
                                                                                                                  Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
Yes an Admin in Samp for 2 years.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
I see myself perfect with all players, and our Admin Staff, getting to know more about things, being active on server and Forum, helping my staff to stop rule breakers and hackers.Spending this time by respecting all and stayed positive , listened to admins and specially spent this time learning about these hacks, so i can get to know who and where it is being used, i did some reporting, had a good communication with every staff, became a beta tester as well and helped Angel, in giving my time to him, so he can make out his tests.Helped everyone who needed me.

Your Sincerely,
IceBlood

Last edited by ЧК. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Format thing.)
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood

Post by MaxX Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:59 pm

No, your not ready.
- Not helpful towards staff and players.
- Not seeing you reporting players ever.
- Sometimes you act really weird like an immature person.
- Not enough responsible for this job.
+ i don't think we have low activity of admins in our server there most of time active at least 2 or 1 or maybe you forget to edit it from your last app.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood

Post by IceBlood Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Max those wierd acts were done to entertain others, mostly you.About you saying that i copied my last app , i read it out and all the votes and then made this new one.
About activity on forum, i dont think spamming will lead me to a position that people start thinking me active on forum.
I am really sorry for saying this, but dude you always go against me, if i wanted to say , i could had said that u copied your old vote or report you for making jokes such as saying that i will ban you, for fun and etc  but i did not. I just want to say that you have to make out with me.
I agree about the activity on server, but i told you i spent this time learning new things.

After all the ball is in your court. However i am sorry.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:30 pm

IceBlood wrote:Max those wierd acts were done to entertain others, mostly you.About you saying that i copied my last app , i read it out and all the votes and then made this new one.
About activity on forum, i dont think spamming will lead me to a position that people start thinking me active on forum.
I am really sorry for saying this, but dude you always go against me, if i wanted to say , i could had said that u copied your old vote or report you for making jokes such as saying that i will ban you, for fun and etc  but i did not. I just want to say that you have to make out with me.
I agree about the activity on server, but i told you i spent this time learning new things.

After all the ball is in your court. However i am sorry.
If you think reporting players couple of times in your 2 months is spamming than i really don't know what to say and i don't have any issue with you, the fact is your not ready for this job, we don't want players who just play and do /q don't do anykind of thing which help server or staff, even if you spent time learning new things, it will be waste until you don't show us you have potential to be in our staff team, by reporting players and helping staff and jokes like i ban you isn't what i'm saying, i don't have anykind of issues with you and your jokes even i jokes around all time maybe in game but i dont understand your weird acts sometimes that some one is doing 2 vs 1 you really act different then, i hope you understand my points mate, if i will see any improvement it would be me first voting postive vote, for now, my vote is no.
Good luck.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:33 am

NO
You come after inactivity and post admin app and then you become active for some time but when ur admin app gets denied then you go inactive for like 1 month or 20 days and then come back with another admin app and cycle goes on. First of all be a regular server player and i haven't seen you helping staff.Keep visiting forums and try to check every report so that you can understand whether someone really used hacks or was it a bug or lag or skills
Never seen you helping newbies. Most of the times you troll them when they ask for any help
You don't have enough experience for this job.
Not enough responsible for this job
Not enough activity
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:32 am

I accept my mistakes. I really do get inactive because of Admin application embarassment.
I won't this time.
I request an Admin to close this Admin Application.
I will try my best now, and promise won't repeat this cycle.
Btw i was in active because of my Exams, but from now i would not be.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:33 am

Denied.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down