VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Solved] Stats transfer Application  I_vote_lcap[Solved] Stats transfer Application  I_voting_bar[Solved] Stats transfer Application  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Solved] Stats transfer Application  I_vote_lcap[Solved] Stats transfer Application  I_voting_bar[Solved] Stats transfer Application  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Solved] Stats transfer Application

+2
Ronnie
DestroyeR^
6 posters

Go down

Solved [Solved] Stats transfer Application

Post by DestroyeR^ Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 am

Current ingame name: iNs.StorM^
New ingame name: StorM^
Reason: Left iNs.
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Stats transfer Application

Post by Ronnie Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm

iNs.StorM^ wrote:Current ingame name: iNs.StorM^
Wrong reason, you were kicked you haven't left the clan. And I kicked you because of 0% loyalty towards the clan. And you're meany and selfish when you saw iNs forums got down you started saying that we all are in-active, there is not only "VKs" is VC-MP server master list there are many others too which we used to play so you can't claim that we're inactive. Correct the reason you're kicked you haven't left.
I can provide the server logs where I removed you from my clan and then told you to apply for nick transfer application as you're kicked from the clan.
I hope as a clan leader this material is enough as a evidence and for more information I can also provide those logs as evidence that you're kicked you haven't left.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Duke wrote:
Wrong reason, you were kicked you haven't left the clan. And I kicked you because of 0% loyalty towards the clan. And you're meany and selfish when you saw iNs forums got down you started saying that we all are in-active, there is not only "VKs" is VC-MP server master list there are many others too which we used to play so you can't claim that we're inactive. Correct the reason you're kicked you haven't left.
I can provide the server logs where I removed you from my clan and then told you to apply for nick transfer application as you're kicked from the clan.
I hope as a clan leader this material is enough as a evidence and for more information I can also provide those logs as evidence that you're kicked you haven't left.

lol, First i said to force i Left and then you kicked me.You idiot.That's why you got negative votes in your admin app cuz of your behaviour.
SHUT UP NOW.I also want to leave this in active clan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is your Founder??
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:23 pm

iNs.StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol, First i said to force i Left and then you kicked me.You idiot.That's why you got negative votes in your admin app cuz of your behaviour.
One think I did not like of your's. You said that you will stay loyal also you promised me. I also promised to Duke that I will never ever left iNs. even no one was active but I did not leave.And I totally agreed with Duke. And how dare you said to my friend ''Shut up''?

Last edited by Force on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:39 pm

StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He joined us for benefit. Watch this!!! Benefit??? lol Very Happy

Well, guys he cleared it out that "he joined us for benefit" that is why he was kicked right at the moment. We need contributions for our clan as well as we don't provide benefits.
Seriously for benefit?
PS. Okay, I am "shut up" now. And thanks I am a "idiot" too as I revealed your real face.
You join clans for benefit.

Last edited by Duke on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Force wrote:
iNs.StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

I did not like your one thing. You said that you will stay loyal also you promised me. I also promised to Duke that I will never ever left iNs. even no one was active but I did not leave.And I totally agreed with Duke. And how dare you said to my friend ''Shut up''?

I am not alone, if anyone are in my place then he will do same. And Force, didn't you see Duke's Behaviour? I dont want to fight with you, so stay away, its better for you.
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:42 pm

StorM^ wrote:
Force wrote:
iNs.StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

I did not like your one thing. You said that you will stay loyal also you promised me. I also promised to Duke that I will never ever left iNs. even no one was active but I did not leave.And I totally agreed with Duke. And how dare you said to my friend ''Shut up''?

I am not alone, if anyone are in my place then he will do same. And Force, didn't you see Duke's Behaviour? I dont want to fight with you, so stay away, its better for you.  
What will you do if I won't?
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Force wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Force wrote:
iNs.StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

Force, leave him alone let him cry, I already revealed his real face that he join clan for getting benefits and as well as he had 0% loyalty present in it for the clans. Let him cry his real face is exposed.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy

Well, guys he cleared it out that "he joined us for benefit" that is why he was kicked right at the moment. We need contributions for our clan as well as we don't provide benefits.
Seriously for benefit?
PS. Okay, I am "shut up" now. And thanks I am a "idiot" too as I revealed your real face.

can you tell me which benefits iNs gave to me?
BTW see this you blind,

i already left iNs before you kicked me

DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Force wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Force wrote:
iNs.StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

Nothing,
But you are spamming on administrative topic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s_Worshipper
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:49 pm

StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy

Seriously for benefit?

BTW see this you blind,

If you have left then why you were wearing iNs tag besides your name?
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:49 pm

StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy

Seriously for benefit?

BTW see this you blind,

Yes, I am blind I can't see but you're given two tomato eyes then see read my signature please. Very Happy

As well as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] isn't spamming you mentioned him to come and join this topic. Grow up kid!
And by the way let me remind me who's my worshiper force or you? Remember to get in iNs you were ready to worship me then how's Force my worshiper? I guess its you and stop claiming Force as a Duke worshiper, he's one my best clan member as well as friend so you just keep on talking shits we don't care.

Benefit? lol wat? Very Happy

Last edited by Duke on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 pm

StorM^ wrote:
Force wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Force wrote:
iNs.StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

Nothing,
But you are spamming on administrative topic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s_Worshipper
What what you said? Duke's worshipper how dare you sat to a musim? I only worship our lord (Allah). who is very kind, helpful, etc
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Force wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy

Seriously for benefit?

BTW see this you blind,

Again showing you that you are blind, see my name carefully
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:57 pm

StorM^ wrote:
Force wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy

Seriously for benefit?

BTW see this you blind,

Again showing you that you are blind, see my name carefully
I was talking about in-game and you removed the lag just now. Telling lie in Ramadan.
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy

Seriously for benefit?

BTW see this you blind,

Yes, I am blind I can't see but you're given two tomato eyes then see read my signature please. Very Happy
As well as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] isn't spamming you mentioned him to come and join this topic. Grow up kid!
And by the way let me remind me who's my worshiper force or you? Remember to get in iNs you were ready to worship me then how's Force my worshiper? I guess its you and stop claiming Force as a Duke worshiper, he's one my best clan member as well as friend so you just keep on talking shits we don't care.

i already told you that go cry in corner and i will not spam anymore so leave this topic
@admins check this topic
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Stop posting here, you will all get warn for it better to stop posting here now solve your clan issues some where else or pm.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 pm

StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy

Seriously for benefit?

BTW see this you blind,

i already told you that go cry in corner and i will not spam anymore so leave this topic
@admins check this topic
I go in corner okay? then I cry okay? Then what happened?
Why would I listen you kid? Very Happy
Its you crying not me. Ofc @admins check this topic.

Last edited by Duke on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:03 pm

StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:
StorM^ wrote:
Duke wrote:

lol wat? Very Happy

Seriously for benefit?

BTW see this you blind,

@admins check this topic
by the way, I need the answer of my question which I am going to ask you. So my question is :Why you broke your promise?
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:33 pm

I’m requesting Force and Duke to not reply this topic because it’s not a clan forum where you discuss kick/leave. The reason of stats transfer is just an optional thing and the applicant can put whatever he wants there as long as it doesn’t violate our forum rules.

Requesting level 8+ admins to deal with the stats transfer.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:58 pm

ok will be solved shortly.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff