VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath I_vote_lcap[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath I_voting_bar[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath I_vote_lcap[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath I_voting_bar[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath

+9
Thunder_B!rd
D4rKR420R
UmaR
QaisAla
[FS]Aphrodi
Frozen
h
VK.Angel.OfDeath
13 posters

Go down

[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath Empty [Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 am

I am going to mark my text in numbers, so you guys can reply to them by simply writing the number.

1. Got a summer vacation now probably until september. I have been mostly spending a lot of time on the cop job. The cop job compared to the other jobs is extremely time consuming, but I feel like I need to give you guys this job both as something to impress you and to give you something I wanted to do for a while. The cop job turned into a story where almost every job is pretty different in terms of at least scripting, you have different tasks to do. There is dialogue and characters (all being dummies of course). So far I am pretty happy with what I have made and I am probably 10-15 jobs in. Not sure how long it will be, but I hope to get to a 50 mark or to at least finish the story in a good way. Already made plans.

I just wanted to give you guys this information. It's something I wanted to script for a long time and now when summer is finally around I can probably get this finished. Is this something you are hyped for, something that you want? I could really use more motivation on this. But if you however don't really care about something along those lines save your thoughts for the other points, ok?

2. Before I started working on that cop job, which I am working now on pretty much the everyday (even for too many hours lol). I did finish a lot of suggestion and bug fixes. But what I need from you now is to be selfish, push for your suggestions here that you want to see in the next patch, so I can get a better idea of what you really want to be added. If multiple people says the same I'll prioritize it better.

Also please mention if there is anything you feel needs to be added soon so you get content. I remember hearing from Rainbow that someone said they were getting a little bored because they had finished all the jobs and wanted a new one. Is there something similar, you feel and do you want to share that so I know.

I listen to you guys, so I hope I already have most of what you guys are saying here done already, but we have to see.

3. What is coming after this patch in terms of my big directions for VK (I hope to get this done by the summer)?
- The library, which will contains information about everything that is VK when it comes to the dummies, the admins and stuff. It will also contains secrets and be something along the lies of secret of VKs. This might sound really small, but there is much more to these secrets.
- A secret system related to the library.
- Bod 2.
- MiniGame creator for patch 5.0.
- Lots of other random scripts and surprises that comes as time goes on.

Any thoughts. These are obviously the big directions, there will of course be lots of suggestions and other systems as well that don't really count as "big systems".

4. Patch 4.4 release. It's been about a month since the last patch 4.3.1 and on the 22nd of june it's been 2 month since 4.3. I have almost every single day this month to script for as long as I want, which is why I am not sure when a 4.4 release will happen. It will most likely happen before or on july 1st. The cop job is taking longer to complete because I want it to be extremely good and high quality and not just something easy. I have very high motivation to keep working on it and I hope to gain even more in point number 1. The number of jobs completed keeps moving on and there really isn't that many bugs. As I have already stated I want this to be a thing I can be proud of. The limit is like 69 jobs, but I can do always do that Random thing so after job 30-69 a random job is selected. I am setting a daily goal for myself to complete a few jobs per day. Hopefully in like a few days to maybe 1 or two weeks, the job will either be finished or I'll have a better plan as to what to do.

So what I want to ask. When is your summer vacation and how long does it last. I feels like most of probably have summer vacation around late june. Is it terribly important to come out with a patch as soon as possible or do you guys believe that around late june/july is a good time for a patch.

5. Hopefully the answer to 4 is what I expect. Apart from that I just want to say that I expect to be able to do much more scripting than just the cop before july, if not then I'll be sad. I hope I impress myself and work really hard for the next week and few days so I can accomplish a really good patch.

Thank you all. Just to point out I am mostly writing this because I felt like writing it and to get things out.

PS: "Angel take a break and relax", my response: Nah I don't want to. Just so you know Razz. Also writing this is kinda my break, gonna script at least 2 jobs today (hopefully), right now for anyone who cares I am going to relax for 30-60 minutes, shower and then start working again Razz.

Update 2018-06-14: Just wanted to give you guys a brief update. T things that I want to have say quickly.

1. Please spam me with suggestions you want to see next patch, even if they are already selected, so I know which to prioritize.

2. The cop job has had a lot of new stuff happening to it. I have about 18-19 jobs fully completed and about 2 extra jobs that I finished, but haven't put into the job yet. That's around 20 jobs done. The cop job should be around 30-50 jobs for the full story. Some days I only manage to finish 1 job because I get a cool idea. This job will hopefully show a lot of new cool scripting stuff. Not sure how you guys will respond to the story or gameplay of it, but I hope you guys will have fun with it. I have an ending planned and only a few special missions left to finish, others are just casual ones, so I might have much more ready by next weekend.

3. Since I am having fun with this and it's the beginning of the summer and I technically release one new patch every two months, I am just going to go for it for one more week and see where I end up. After that I will evaluate my cop job progress and see if I should finish it this patch or split it into two patches. I have done other stuff and I still do other stuff (like suggestions and bug fixes) when I am doing the cop job + I have about 1 month of patch work done prior to even doing the cop job. So I am sure you guys can expect much more content than just that.

Release date of the patch? Well I don't have one but let's say a few dates:
26th of june: My birthday, if I can get a patch done by then I will be extremely happy with myself.
1st july: I either get all the scripting done by this date or I am going to be extremely mad at myself.
8th of july: My absolute final deadline. I don't want to delay the patch for that long, but will do it if I have to.

So basically 26th of june or 1st of july or else Angel will be sad Sad.

4. The cop jobs have multiple choices that affect the story, I try to be better than telltale games, but I can't spend too much time on that since it just increases the work.

5. Let me know if you want a preview of a job maybe, to be uploaded to the channel or maybe a screenshot.

Last edited by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath Empty Re: [Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post by h Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:53 am

1- The thing I am hyped about is getting unbanned. Razz

4- Yea july is a good time. ( 27 days left of ban Razz ) June = not good. Razz

3- I didn't get te Library part. .-. What library?

Happy summer vacations.

Btw can u get me unbanned earlier Razz
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

[Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath Empty Re: [Updated 2018-06-14] Summer is now here - Discussion/q&a. By VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:55 am

Relax. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:57 am

=KM=Helathien wrote:1- The thing I am hyped about is getting unbanned. Razz

Happy summer vacations.

4. So when is your summer vacation?

I don't remember why you are banned or what reason you got banned for or why the admins don't want to unban you earlier. So the answer is probably no I can't get you unbanned earlier unless provide me with proof and short text of what the admins did wrong or didn't handle well enough.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:58 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Happy summer vacations.

I don't remember why you are banned or what reason you got banned for or why the admins don't want to unban you earlier. So the answer is probably no I can't get you unbanned earlier unless provide me with proof and short text of what the admins did wrong or didn't handle well enough.

His ban is reduced to 1 month:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by h Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:20 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Happy summer vacations.

4- Its going on right now. It'll end in 23 July.

Actually My unban app was accepted, but cause of the new rules,
" If a Old/Experienced Player gets banned, he will get unbanned after 1 month after his app is accepted."
I have to wait 30 days.

h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am

I'm also curious about the Cop jobs and want you to finish it as soon as possible ( You are already motivated to)

My summer vocation just started. And will end up like at the start of September.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:10 pm

47. wrote:I'm also curious about the Cop jobs and want you to finish it as soon as possible ( You are already motivated to)

My summer vocation just started. And will end up like at the start of September.
If you paki then you must be in Punjab , Sure back to the Topic .
1.Will be waiting for this awesome job.
2.My vacation are ending on 16 July Sad
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:33 pm

MorDoR wrote:
47. wrote:I'm also curious about the Cop jobs and want you to finish it as soon as possible ( You are already motivated to)

I'm not in school mate. xD
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:35 pm

47. wrote:
MorDoR wrote:

Means you Uncle 47 :c
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Aphrodi Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Wow i am waiting for the cop job i think this patch is osm
[FS]Aphrodi
[FS]Aphrodi
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Good luck nerdy.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:51 pm

MorDoR wrote:
47. wrote:
MorDoR wrote:

I'm in college, No uncle pls :c
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:05 pm

47. wrote:
MorDoR wrote:
47. wrote:
MorDoR wrote:

I'm in college, No uncle pls :c
Sure , Bhai 47 :v
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Update 2018-06-14: Just wanted to give you guys a brief update. T things that I want to have say quickly.

1. Please spam me with suggestions you want to see next patch, even if they are already selected, so I know which to prioritize.

2. The cop job has had a lot of new stuff happening to it. I have about 18-19 jobs fully completed and about 2 extra jobs that I finished, but haven't put into the job yet. That's around 20 jobs done. The cop job should be around 30-50 jobs for the full story. Some days I only manage to finish 1 job because I get a cool idea. This job will hopefully show a lot of new cool scripting stuff. Not sure how you guys will respond to the story or gameplay of it, but I hope you guys will have fun with it. I have an ending planned and only a few special missions left to finish, others are just casual ones, so I might have much more ready by next weekend.

3. Since I am having fun with this and it's the beginning of the summer and I technically release one new patch every two months, I am just going to go for it for one more week and see where I end up. After that I will evaluate my cop job progress and see if I should finish it this patch or split it into two patches. I have done other stuff and I still do other stuff (like suggestions and bug fixes) when I am doing the cop job + I have about 1 month of patch work done prior to even doing the cop job. So I am sure you guys can expect much more content than just that.

Release date of the patch? Well I don't have one but let's say a few dates:
26th of june: My birthday, if I can get a patch done by then I will be extremely happy with myself.
1st july: I either get all the scripting done by this date or I am going to be extremely mad at myself.
8th of july: My absolute final deadline. I don't want to delay the patch for that long, but will do it if I have to.

So basically 26th of june or 1st of july or else Angel will be sad Sad.

4. The cop jobs have multiple choices that affect the story, I try to be better than telltale games, but I can't spend too much time on that since it just increases the work.

5. Let me know if you want a preview of a job maybe, to be uploaded to the channel or maybe a screenshot.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Remember the cmds for event staff, we need:
/giveeventreward
/espectate
/eventpm = /ep
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 pm

My summer vacations started since the first of June. It will end til' around the 20s of September, for my next colleague year. Appreciate for the brief information of the new patch. I'm working on scripting something useful for the new patch. Razz
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:42 pm

suck dick for educational purpose(Y).
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Can't wait for the cop job to release. And yes 26 is a great day to release the patch. (am getting unbanned on 26th).
Btw the only suggestion I have is to just improve get car to so that some huge vehicles particularly the hydra spawns a bit further away from us so that we don't get stuck everytime we spawn it.

h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Immortal wrote:Remember the cmds for event staff, we need:
/giveeventreward
/espectate
/eventpm = /ep

I was kinda hoping more people posted replies similar to what Immortal posted. To respond to your specific list of suggestions. /ep definitely, it was something I had forgotten about (even though it's probably somewhere on my list)

I have thought about /givereward but I am not sure how to freaking regulate it. Espectate, not sure. I have an idea how you can do it. You PM players either enable spectate or I'll kick you from my event /propkick. Either way wrote it down again and we will see what happens.

[KM]Helathien wrote:Can't wait for the cop job to release. And yes 26 is a great day to release the patch. (am getting unbanned on 26th).
Btw the only suggestion I have is to just improve get car to so that some huge vehicles particularly the hydra spawns a bit further away from us so that we don't get stuck everytime we spawn it.

Almost everyone is getting an unban on july 1st anyways lol. Either way that suggestion you provided me with I am actually already aware of it. I created a function that can put the players next to the door of a vehicle at any angle using some math, might use that one or something similar like /addobject 2.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by ForOver Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:49 pm

What about new job
ambulance job pls
ForOver
ForOver
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hereee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:07 pm

ForOver wrote:What about new job
ambulance job pls

I was just thinking about that when I took a shower actually. Unfortunately that's a no for now. Maybe in the future. I am already doing one job now which is the cop job. Can't really do two at the same time, so I have to save the ambulance one for a future patch.

Mr.Alone wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hereee

It says accepted on that one. Which means that it's already implemented. If you discovered a bug let me know.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Long ago, a minigame was suggested by me, counter terrorist vs terrorist.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Immortal wrote:Long ago, a minigame was suggested by me, counter terrorist vs terrorist.
We have already CTF in server to play.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Long ago, a minigame was suggested by me, counter terrorist vs terrorist.
Invented a good shot Cool
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:50 am

ShadowJacK. wrote:
Immortal wrote:Long ago, a minigame was suggested by me, counter terrorist vs terrorist.
It is a lot different than CTF. I suggest angel to script this minigame before going towards the Fortnite. Fortnute is very tough so scripting this will hive him an idea about the object movement.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:45 am

Immortal wrote:
ShadowJacK. wrote:
It is a lot different than CTF. I suggest angel to script this minigame before going towards the Fortnite. Fortnute is very tough so scripting this will hive him an idea about the object movement.

Nah fortnite was just a fun scripting challenge/idea, I haven't had any ideas how to implement that. I am not sure people are interested in those types of minigames.

I did add one new minigame for the next patch. It's really nothing special and just a simple game, but we'll see how people respond to it. Not going to promise anymore though. I am already tight on time as it is.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Ty.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down