VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Resigning - Lahhami I_vote_lcapResigning - Lahhami I_voting_barResigning - Lahhami I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Resigning - Lahhami I_vote_lcapResigning - Lahhami I_voting_barResigning - Lahhami I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Resigning - Lahhami

+11
=SdS=KrlozZ...
karela
Frozen
h
Pavonis
DanielS
GeoGeo
SJHere
Signal
Emma
Lahhami^
15 posters

Go down

Resigning - Lahhami Empty Resigning - Lahhami

Post by Lahhami^ Mon May 28, 2018 12:06 pm

I sincerely appreciate having the opportunity to work with vks and have enjoyed my time at the server/staff over the last 3-2 years  . It was not an easy decision for me to make. but  Thank you for the support and the opportunities that 4k / signal / angel have provided me during the last two years. .
I had the pleasure of working with you Angel and your wonderful team for the past 2 years and I am and will always be grateful for the opportunity of being part of this wonderful community . Regretfully I will not be able to do so anymore due serious/Overpriced Restrictions stems from the adviser rainbow and because am not active 24 hours like before (no achieviements like before)

I truly want to thank 4ks / signals guidance, and the encouragement you have provided me during my time at vks and vk staff for being so supportive and quick in carrying out everyday server / forum tasks , thanks for such a kind and encouraging attitude towards me.
I will never forget my time at vks & our special moments  , it's been a pleasure working with each and every one of you and I hope we can continue to keep in touch.

Best wishes to you all (including my dearest friends) .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Resigning - Lahhami Empty Re: Resigning - Lahhami

Post by Emma Mon May 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Lahhami^ wrote:I sincerely appreciate having the opportunity to work with vks and have enjoyed my time at the server/staff over the last 3-2 years  . It was not an easy decision for me to make. but  Thank you for the support and the opportunities that 4k / signal / angel have provided me during the last two years. .
I had the pleasure of working with you Angel and your wonderful team for the past 2 years and I am and will always be grateful for the opportunity of being part of this wonderful community . Regretfully I will not be able to do so anymore due serious/Overpriced Restrictions stems from the adviser rainbow and because am not active 24 hours like before .

I truly want to thank 4ks / signals guidance, and the encouragement you have provided me during my time at vks and vk staff for being so supportive and quick in carrying out everyday server / forum tasks , thanks for such a kind and encouraging attitude towards me.
I will never forget my time at vks & our special moments  , it's been a pleasure working with each and every one of you and I hope we can continue to keep in touch.

OMG i was very clear with what I mean, i didnt put impossible restrictions. please lets discuss this further so you understand what i mean.

1. your work level.

your work level were at 0 % the past few months. i wanted it increased to at least 5-10 % during LOAs thats not much to ask for.playing ingame 1-2 times a week and doing some forum moderation is all that is required. is that asking too much? if you think something more than 0 % work is too much to ask then im very disappointed.

2. you using secret accounts: my point was that i would rather see you online on your normal account. if one admin is online at every point they wont hack to begin with, which is way better than to catch them. also you havent made a report in months, so once again where is the proof of your work level is above 0 %?

3. we do appreciate you and know about all LOAs

i said that in my pm that you probably didnt read. your work level needs to be improved to 5-10 % instead of staying at 0 % which is doing nothing. why is too much to ask from you to spend 10-20 minutes of your time every week to do the work i require you to.

4. if you still dont understand my point look at it from my perspective: zero moderation logs for 3 months, zero reports (or at least not that many) and zero ingame activity. do you think thats acceptable? why do you say that we ask too much of you?

i simply dont understand. please respond to all these 4 points and make me understand. we appreciate the work you are doing for the millionth time but you need to increase your work at other points as well (ingame admin activity/command uses, moderation and more). i dont understand why people give up the minute someone tells them to improve a little. im not asking for 24 hours a day actiivty. im asking for:

* You being online as an admin on the server more and not being a secret agent.
* you being more active on the forum posting and moderating.

and all that takes is: 10 minute extra of your time + you playing on your normal account instead of being a secret agent. is this a big misunderstand or do you not care enough about vks to do this?

Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Mon May 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Lahhami^ wrote:I sincerely appreciate having the opportunity to work with vks and have enjoyed my time at the server/staff over the last 3-2 years  . It was not an easy decision for me to make. but  Thank you for the support and the opportunities that 4k / signal / angel have provided me during the last two years. .
I had the pleasure of working with you Angel and your wonderful team for the past 2 years and I am and will always be grateful for the opportunity of being part of this wonderful community . Regretfully I will not be able to do so anymore due serious/Overpriced Restrictions stems from the adviser rainbow and because am not active 24 hours like before .

OMG i was very clear with what I mean, i didnt put impossible restrictions. please lets discuss this further so you understand what i mean.

1. your work level.

your work level were at 0 % the past few months. i wanted it increased to at least 5-10 % during LOAs thats not much to ask for.playing ingame 1-2 times a week and doing some forum moderation is all that is required. is that asking too much? if you think something more than 0 % work is too much to ask then im very disappointed.

2. you using secret accounts: my point was that i would rather see you online on your normal account. if one admin is online at every point they wont hack to begin with, which is way better than to catch them. also you havent made a report in months, so once again where is the proof of your work level is above 0 %?

i said that in my pm that you probably didnt read. your work level needs to be improved to 5-10 % instead of staying at 0 % which is doing nothing. why is too much to ask from you to spend 10-20 minutes of your time every week to do the work i require you to.

4. if you still dont understand my point look at it from my perspective: zero moderation logs for 3 months, zero reports (or at least not that many) and zero ingame activity. do you think thats acceptable? why do you say that we ask too much of you?

i simply dont understand. please respond to all these 4 points and make me understand. we appreciate the work you are doing for the millionth time but you need to increase your work at other points as well (ingame admin activity/command uses, moderation and more). i dont understand why people give up the minute someone tells them to improve a little. im not asking for 24 hours a day actiivty. im asking for:

and all that takes is: 10 minute extra of your time + you playing on your normal account instead of being a secret agent. is this a big misunderstand or do you not care enough about vks to do this?

should i make Fake hackers and starts banning them to get " good command uses, good  moderation and more" ? do you believe in luck ? and yes during this 3 month it could be i didnt use admin cmds as well  but that does not mean that "i dont want use admin cmd " or "am not in duty"   it means  "no need for admin cmds when there's no need " (when am already handled it by other ways such as asking high admins for ban/punish or by warning rulebreakers by talking  in their first offence ) , also ,There's no need to answar your 4 points because everything here Interrelated .

have a nice day.
#What_a_Restrictions
#Keep_it_Up
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon May 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Lahhami^ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

1. your work level.

should i make Fake hackers and starts banning them to get " good command uses, good  moderation and more" ? do you believe in luck ? and yes during this 3 month it could be i didnt use admin cmds as well  but that does not mean that "i dont want use admin cmd " or "am not in duty"   it means  "no need for admin cmds when there's no need " (when am already handled it by other ways such as asking high admins for ban/punish or by warning rulebreakers by talking  in their first offence ) , also ,There's no need to answar your 4 points because everything here Interrelated .

have a nice day.
#What_a_Restrictions
#Keep_it_Up

you have made your point clear about some of the things i said and agree with them. yes its true that either or all of these are true:
* you didnt find any rule breakers when you played for the last three months, which can happen
* you talked to another admin to issue the punishment instead of making reports.

however you still havent responded to the other improvements i asked from you:

please respond to these questions which are a continuation of the previous ones:

1. i want you to play on your normal account and stop being a secret agent because i brought up several points saying that having you /admins is better. having admins online prevent rule breaks to begin with, not joining your account for 2 months is not good enough. i asked you to please play more in your admin account and you think thats too much to ask?

2. so you are saying you are very active even though you havent used any admin commands or made any reports. which admin have you talked to when reporting players these past three months? or are you telling me that you have played like crazy and havent seen any rule breaks? have you helped anyone out on the server asking for help? when i join there is like 3-5 people to help everytime with questions and stuff.

3. whatever your doing you can keep doing it, but what i am saying that your presence in /admins is important to and i want you playing more on your admin account.

if you dont understand me now and is willing to improve then i dont know what to do. please stop being close minded and understand or we cant help you. giving up is not the right decision.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Mon May 28, 2018 2:37 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
you have made your point clear about some of the things i said and agree with them. yes its true that either or all of these are true:
* you didnt find any rule breakers when you played for the last three months, which can happen
* you talked to another admin to issue the punishment instead of making reports.

please respond to these questions which are a continuation of the previous ones:

1. i want you to play on your normal account and stop being a secret agent because i brought up several points saying that having you /admins is better. having admins online prevent rule breaks to begin with, not joining your account for 2 months is not good enough. i asked you to please play more in your admin account and you think thats too much to ask?

2. so you are saying you are very active even though you havent used any admin commands or made any reports. which admin have you talked to when reporting players these past three months? or are you telling me that you have played like crazy and havent seen any rule breaks? have you helped anyone out on the server asking for help? when i join there is like 3-5 people to help everytime with questions and stuff.

3. whatever your doing you can keep doing it, but what i am saying that your presence in /admins is important to and i want you playing more on your admin account.

if you dont understand me now and is willing to improve then i dont know what to do. please stop being close minded and understand or we cant help you. giving up is not the right decision.
* i did found rulebreakers during this period
yes i totally talked to another admin to "issue the punishment instead of making reports"  , did they get their punishment ? yes , then whats wrong with dealing with rulebreakers by higher admin or any suitable way (Except reporting)

1. its not too much for me  , sneaky rulebreakers will not break rules in front of admin , this is the whole purpose
2. i have not seen that worth rulebreakers who needed to use admin cmds (to help/punish them)  during 3 months , yes i have helped  players/newbies by guiding them and gave them cash just to let them enojoying the server and keep digging .

Just to let you know , Resigning does not mean that the guy himself gave up , on the contrary , it could be that he found another better position or he felt he's not rocking like before  (even its enough) .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon May 28, 2018 2:44 pm

Lahhami^ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

yes i totally talked to another admin to "issue the punishment instead of making reports"  , did they get their punishment ? yes , then whats wrong with dealing with rulebreakers by higher admin or any suitable way (Except reporting)

1. its not too much for me  , sneaky rulebreakers will not break rules in front of admin , this is the whole purpose
2. i have not seen that worth rulebreakers who needed to use admin cmds (to help/punish them)  during 3 months , yes i have helped  players/newbies by guiding them and gave them cash just to let them enojoying the server and keep digging .

Just to let you know , Resigning does not mean that the guy himself gave up , on the contrary , it could be that he found another better position or he felt he's not rocking like before  (even its enough) .

1. OMG i have said it a million times! freaking listen to me. i said you NEED To be online with your admin account and i asked you to do that. why is that too hard to play on your admin account? its not better to be hidden from /admins. wanna know why?

Case 1: no admins are online. hacker does /admins, it says no admins found, he starts hacking. you get him banned.

Case 2: you are online. hacker does /admins, he doesnt hack and just play like normal.

how is case 1 better? you can be hidden if you want but i want you to play on your admin account at least once a week not once every 3 months. having an admin online at all times is much better and you need to help out to make that a reality. do you finally get it? omg jesus... if you make one more reply saying the same thing again im giving up on you. i dont care if you think secret agents are better... because you are wrong and should listen to a higher level admin. PLAY MORE ON YOUR NORMAL ACCOUNT thats all i ask, but you keep saying thats too much to ask?

2. you did not say which admins you talked to. why do you only reply to the questions you feel like? its just annoying.

your last part: you said it was because i gave you too much work even though i explained through 1 million replies that you think 10 minutes of your time a week is too much to ask for.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon May 28, 2018 2:58 pm

To Rainbow, Lahami joins with undercover nick (with intention to catch rule breakers) and I myself banned many hackers who was reported by him ingame, as he and I (most of the admins) believe that players show their real face when there are no admins online, for example: iNs.Duke's incident,anyway I can't judge your opinion about his activity with acmds and his main tho.
Sad to see you go a5oi,thank you for being such a wonderful/loyal friend since we met and every single epic memory I have always involves you, we will miss your opsi world! good luck be with you wherever you go!

Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Mon May 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Sad to hear you're resigning too,good luck for your bright future anyways.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Mon May 28, 2018 3:07 pm

SiGNaL wrote:Sad to see you go a5oi,thank you for being such a wonderful/loyal friend since we met and every single epic memory I have always involves you, we will miss your opsi world! good luck be with you wherever you go!
<333

well I'll miss for sure still remember when we used to be enemies you and your brother sniper always teaming up on me and doing 2 vs 1 Razz jeje i'll miss those moments and thanks for everything lahhami good luck in the future
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielS Mon May 28, 2018 3:12 pm

Good luck, even though we were enemies.
DanielS
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon May 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Lahhami^ wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

1. OMG i have said it a million times! freaking listen to me. i said you NEED To be online with your admin account and i asked you to do that. why is that too hard to play on your admin account? its not better to be hidden from /admins. wanna know why?

Case 1: no admins are online. hacker does /admins, it says no admins found, he starts hacking. you get him banned.

Case 2: you are online. hacker does /admins, he doesnt hack and just play like normal.

how is case 1 better? you can be hidden if you want but i want you to play on your admin account at least once a week not once every 3 months. having an admin online at all times is much better and you need to help out to make that a reality. do you finally get it? omg jesus... if you make one more reply saying the same thing again im giving up on you. i dont care if you think secret agents are better... because you are wrong and should listen to a higher level admin. PLAY MORE ON YOUR NORMAL ACCOUNT thats all i ask, but you keep saying thats too much to ask?

2. you did not say which admins you talked to. why do you only reply to the questions you feel like? its just annoying.

your last part: you said it was because i gave you too much work even though i explained through 1 million replies that you think 10 minutes of your time a week is too much to ask for.

i would like for lahham to reply to my last response here.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon May 28, 2018 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] XD
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Mon May 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Bye good luck.
Guess there is a opening for me Razz
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Mon May 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Best Of luck with your life lahhami .
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by karela Mon May 28, 2018 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :/
karela
karela

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue May 29, 2018 4:05 am

omg o__o
Good luck, where you go .-.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Tue May 29, 2018 4:29 am

Good luck Sad
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue May 29, 2018 5:03 am

VCMP is dead bro, just leave it. Why crying for it like Shadow.Jack? XD
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Tue May 29, 2018 5:38 am

Well, lahhami served as a great admin. He was one of the old staff member so thank you for your time. Wish you best of luck for the future!
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 am

Best of Luck!
Take Care!!!
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^