VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi

+3
ЧК.
Emma
Thunder_B!rd
7 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi Empty [Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 18, 2018 3:37 pm

your name: F2.Thunder_Bird
Admin name: Kurmi
What he did? : Accepted the report unfairly.
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t8652-accepted-player-report-f2thunder_bird#157201
Describe: First of all I am sorry for not following the format as I didn't find it anywhere in admin reports section. Coming back to the report, I want VKs staff especially high level admins to look at this report https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t8652-accepted-player-report-f2thunder_bird#157201   This report is 1 year old and was under discussion. Kurumi issued a 7 days ban to me for this report which is even not valid. I want admins to look at this report and watch that video, I spawned, then run then /q . As the report is 1 year old I really don't remember if I had spawn protection but as you guys can see in the video geogeo's aim was too perfect and his few bullets did hit me but I didn't loose hp(spawnprotection, hp hack no ok?). The deathevade rule related to this is: [Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi Captur38
The rule says I should not /q before or after the death. But from the video it was clear that I did /q while running. Now don't tell me that I can't /q while running if someone is shooting in air :.... . I think the defense if enough. Coming back to admin report I don't think admins like kurumi should deal reports. I mentioned it many times that these kind of admins have nothing to do with adminship. These kind of admins just want promotion at any cost. They can ruin fun of anyone if it comes in way of their promotion. Gentlemen, have a look at this https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t2-vks-official-server-admins-and-moderators
Two admins (max and shadow) Got promoted for their activeness and for dealing every report fairly. Kurmi might have thought that "Oh so accepting/denying reports give higher level hmmmm, Wink why not dig out old report and add tags on them blindly Wink , hmmm hahahah I should do this and  Iwill get level 9 like krlozz.". kurmi really dont have to do anything with adminship and I am going to prove my words(whom I just said) by a simple statement that " last time I got banned for deathevade for 7 days by shadow.jack(valid ban). And now again for 7 days? wow. As far as I know I should be banned for 30 days or maybe permanent ban. A dead admin who don't know whats going on server can really deal with reports? really? Man this piece of junk is a second [KF]Thunder. What kurumi can do is, usage of sweet language, try to look cute and behave nice, bla bla bla. OK, this is what kurumi is, lets got back to some other points. So, as you guys can see that, that report was under discussion and everyone was posting his opinion and so, and also 4k was involved in
the report but as I said for the sake of promotion Kurumi accepted it without watchin the video carefully and reading. Why there is an admin even exist who don't know server rules properly?.
All I want is a just decision for this report and that can be "Accept this report and unban me" OR "Deny this report and ban me for 30 days or permanent"
#UpToStaff.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi

Post by Emma Fri May 18, 2018 3:53 pm

its unclear to me if you are in combat or not. it looks kinda weird though. why would you spawn run out and then stand next to a car to quit? it didnt look like lag or pause or anything.

if you were in combat its a rule break because you were standing still and next the logical thing that would happen if you didnt quit would be death so thus you did it before a death.

but im not sure if you were in combat.

one more thing the report is kinda old so i think it should have just been closed.

kurumi probably didnt know about the warning and angel has a permanent warning system as suggested by 4k that he will implement when he can.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: TDZ.Kurumi

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:its unclear to me if you are in combat or not. it looks kinda weird though. why would you spawn run out and then stand next to a car to quit? it didnt look like lag or pause or anything.

if you were in combat its a rule break because you were standing still and next the logical thing that would happen if you didnt quit would be death so thus you did it before a death.

one more thing the report is kinda old so i think it should have just been closed.

kurumi probably didnt know about the warning and angel has a permanent warning system as suggested by 4k that he will implement when he can.
Do you really think that? you are genius, I was not even fighting him, I actually did even saw him attacking me as you can see the video. Also look at geogeo aim, do you think taht I could be dead with that aim?
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri May 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:its unclear to me if you are in combat or not. it looks kinda weird though. why would you spawn run out and then stand next to a car to quit? it didnt look like lag or pause or anything.

Do you really think that? you are genius, I was not even fighting him, I actually did even saw him attacking me as you can see the video. Also look at geogeo aim, do you think taht I could be dead with that aim?

i think you didnt read my message properly. i said i DONT think you were in combat = not a rule break. but im not sure as i said.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

i think you didnt read my message properly. i said i DONT think you were in combat = not a rule break. but im not sure as i said.
if thats the case(taht you are not sure), should I be punished?
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri May 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

¨

if you werent in combat, then no you shouldnt be. but its up to the rest to provide their opinions so we can determine it.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

¨

if you werent in combat, then no you shouldnt be. but its up to the rest to provide their opinions so we can determine it.
ok, BTW its clear from video that I was not fighting him, it could be a deathevade if I fight back to geogeo, but for me he was shooting in air and he didnt even knocked me down lol.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Old report should’ve been closed, requesting Kurumi to make the necessary changes.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 18, 2018 6:28 pm

ЧК. wrote:Old report should’ve been closed, requesting Kurumi to make the necessary changes.
Requesting you to accept the report not becasue it should be closed but because it should be denied.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
ЧК. wrote:Old report should’ve been closed, requesting Kurumi to make the necessary changes.
Requesting you to accept the report not becasue it should be closed but because it should be denied.

It can’t be denied unless we investigate in the case and as you said you don’t remember so that’s why we won’t investigate and you’re lucky for that.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 18, 2018 6:34 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

It can’t be denied unless we investigate in the case and as you said you don’t remember so that’s why we won’t investigate and you’re lucky for that.
we don't need to remember anything, I want you to investigate.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Fri May 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Same report on Halo and same  happens with Halo. Halo was also not fight with him but that report was accepted. So I think KuRuMi did right.
Report link: 
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t7684-accepted-report-fshalo-death-evade?highlight=Halo
and video link which made by Stylish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW7DrtkTQ3k
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

I’ll check the report tonight.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

ok.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

ok.

In the video you disconnected at 4th second after spawn therefore your spawn protection was active so you weren’t in combat and it doesn’t count as death evade. Report should be denied, requesting Kurumi to make the adjustments before we proceed with this report.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sat May 19, 2018 4:10 am

Appearantly, I wasn't aware of the spawn protection could be an exception to the death evade rule. I've denied the report and I request someone to unban him. My apoligies.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat May 19, 2018 4:53 am

KuRuMi^ wrote:Appearantly, I wasn't aware of the spawn protection could be an exception to the death evade rule. I've denied the report and I request someone to unban him. My apoligies.
Unbanned.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sat May 19, 2018 6:18 am

KuRuMi^ wrote:Appearantly, I wasn't aware of the spawn protection could be an exception to the death evade rule. I've denied the report and I request someone to unban him. My apoligies.

be careful next time dealing with reports, take more serious reports of old players, and dont accept them until you are sure they did break a rule.

Warned.
Report Accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down