VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Reality of hunting I_vote_lcapReality of hunting I_voting_barReality of hunting I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Reality of hunting I_vote_lcapReality of hunting I_voting_barReality of hunting I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Reality of hunting

+12
Pavonis
Radon
UmaR
[F2]Don_Bradman
Frozen
DarKxSideR
Mike
MAZE
Dwayne
vitosca
AlexMercer
Stylish^
16 posters

Go down

Reality of hunting Empty Reality of hunting

Post by Stylish^ Sun May 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Today i'm here to confess everything about what this guy is trying to become in here and what he actually is,

me and thunder was playing in Vice land server and one of the [ON] member joined with the name [KF]Gohan not confirmed if he is still in ON or not but he is surely connected to hunting, continue reading to know how, So he himself explained everything that he was the first person who shared hacks to KF members and others as well, and then Hunting and him tried to put us in trouble by stealing Gohan's forum account and thats how he took the ss of our private board , talking about this topic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as everyone know he was born cheater and he can go anyhow down to pull down KF reputaion infront of Vks community, So guys i humble request you dont just believe what you listen about us from these kinda fake ppl take a look outta those Screenshots to get my points more clearly.

there is how  i caught him that he is not Gohan as he was acting like an idiot already so we had suspect
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there is How he followed the plan of his leader hunting and lied to thunder that he is real gohan and forgot his password so thunder gave him password and he misused the forum acc of gohan and have checked our pricate boards

My chat with thunder where he told me the truth how they fooled him to get the password

This happened to us today, it can be happend to any of Vks member anytime so becarefull and protect your account information from these kinda pricks.
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Reality of hunting Empty Re: Reality of hunting

Post by AlexMercer Sun May 06, 2018 8:41 pm

Makes sense.
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Sun May 06, 2018 9:41 pm

dont make me publish your private conversations too you !*%#, there's a personal reason for not posting all your shit, but just uncovering your lie about kurumi. you know i was going to post those kf shit mods, and their pass- but nobody would care and nor would be my goal
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vitosca Sun May 06, 2018 10:13 pm

is [KF]Gohan is that [SS]Gohan guy? What a shame. I thought it's another guy with same name.
vitosca
vitosca

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Sun May 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Mon May 07, 2018 5:34 am

Exposed.
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon May 07, 2018 5:55 am

vitosca wrote:is [KF]Gohan is that [SS]Gohan guy? What a shame. I thought it's another guy with same name.
Nope. Gohan of SS using T.F.Gohan.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Mon May 07, 2018 7:57 am

you doubted me as being 'gohan' in kf server, while he was nimitz
i wasnt the one that hacked your shit forum so please
even though i have access to everything not going to share it since there's nothing to see there apart from fight between Velkat(if i spell his name right) and Thunder for some shit Thunder is supposed to have done (even though he might have not).

Tbh if you would have followed Thunder everything would be cool, but instead you took the hard way.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Mon May 07, 2018 10:06 am

when you will stop it hunting?
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Mon May 07, 2018 11:04 am

MAZE wrote:Exposed.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Mon May 07, 2018 11:50 am

=KF=DarkSid3R wrote:when you will stop it hunting?
i thought you were kicked
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vitosca Mon May 07, 2018 1:14 pm

Backtodagame wrote:
vitosca wrote:is [KF]Gohan is that [SS]Gohan guy? What a shame. I thought it's another guy with same name.
Nope. Gohan of SS using T.F.Gohan.
Oh. Then I don't understand this point:
Stylish^ wrote:me and thunder was playing in Vice land server and one of the [ON] member joined with the name [KF]Gohan not confirmed if he is still in ON or not but he is surely connected to hunting, continue reading to know how, So he himself explained everything that he was the first person who shared hacks to KF members and others as well, and then Hunting and him tried to put us in trouble by stealing Gohan's forum account and thats how he took the ss of our private board
Sorry for misunderstanding but I've no idea what's going on here.
What is 'ss'?
vitosca
vitosca

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Mon May 07, 2018 1:20 pm

ss = screenshot
and it was nimitz who was impersonating Gohan
either way you're screwed stylish.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by karela Mon May 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Tell me one thing? You guys are kids? Even if her shared hacks to your clan, was it necessary to do it? Common, You ain't a kid. Don't tell me that hunting stole your and your clan mates in-game accounts and used F1 and wall hack and other stuff. You was the one reasonable for it, as you lead the clan. You ain't banned for what he did, you are banned for what you did. He posted some proofs about your shit clan, No one knew if they were wrong or right, you was the one who proved them right by doing shits along with your clan members. Better stop crying here because No one can do anything for you or no will listen to your shits. The other reason behind the shitty reputation of your clan is that you believed everyone including hunting. Wise people(not me ok) know what kind of fellow he is, so we should treat him the same way as he treat others(He cant be a very good friend to anyone seriously except of his homies(if any)). The reason he fucked your clan is simple. you, [ONr]StyLisH^, Fucked with him once. Better concentrate on your unban app.
karela
karela

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Mon May 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Well, whatever he did he did it to expose you, so thanks for telling us the hardships he had to face, Hats off
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Mon May 07, 2018 4:15 pm

I dont what people get by exposing other's secret
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Mon May 07, 2018 4:40 pm

karela wrote:Tell me one thing? You guys are kids? Even if her shared hacks to your clan, was it necessary to do it? Common, You ain't a kid. Don't tell me that hunting stole your and your clan mates in-game accounts and used F1 and wall hack and other stuff. You was the one reasonable for it, as you lead the clan. You ain't banned for what he did, you are banned for what you did. He posted some proofs about your shit clan, No one knew if they were wrong or right, you was the one who proved them right by doing shits along with your clan members. Better stop crying here because No one can do anything for you or no will listen to your shits. The other reason behind the shitty reputation of your clan is that you believed everyone including hunting. Wise people(not me ok) know what kind of fellow he is, so we should treat him the same way as he treat others(He cant be a very good friend to anyone seriously except of his homies(if any)). The reason he fucked your clan is simple. you, [ONr]StyLisH^, Fucked with him once. Better concentrate on your unban app.

You also ain't a kid to become his asslicker, are you ? if not then don't put your nose on the matters you don't know about.
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Mon May 07, 2018 4:43 pm

HunTinG wrote:dont make me publish your private conversations too you !*%#, there's a personal reason for not posting all your shit, but just uncovering your lie about kurumi. you know i was going to post those kf shit mods, and their pass- but nobody would care and nor would be my goal

Totally pissed off when it comes on you ROFL

And i didn't say you imposted Gohan, it was your retard slave who was following your orders and everything is mentioned right there on the proofs, i know you still wouldn't feed up posting shits about me and my clan so keep doing it but keep it mind , i won't remain silent now
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by karela Mon May 07, 2018 5:23 pm

Stylish^ wrote:
karela wrote:Tell me one thing? You guys are kids? Even if her shared hacks to your clan, was it necessary to do it? Common, You ain't a kid. Don't tell me that hunting stole your and your clan mates in-game accounts and used F1 and wall hack and other stuff. You was the one reasonable for it, as you lead the clan. You ain't banned for what he did, you are banned for what you did. He posted some proofs about your shit clan, No one knew if they were wrong or right, you was the one who proved them right by doing shits along with your clan members. Better stop crying here because No one can do anything for you or no will listen to your shits. The other reason behind the shitty reputation of your clan is that you believed everyone including hunting. Wise people(not me ok) know what kind of fellow he is, so we should treat him the same way as he treat others(He cant be a very good friend to anyone seriously except of his homies(if any)). The reason he fucked your clan is simple. you, [ONr]StyLisH^, Fucked with him once. Better concentrate on your unban app.
You also ain't a kid to become his asslicker, are you ? if not then don't put your nose on the matters you don't know about.
Stylish logic:-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Reason: ON.HunTinG).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Crying because: ON.HunTinG)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Reason: ON.HunTinG)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Reason: HunTinG)

is pero logic. These things brought down your reputation. You cant blame hunting if he told everyone some facts of your clan. HunTinG can't do anything with your reputation unless you help him and you did. hahahahah, and now when you are a helpless tard begging to staff for unban, you started ruining his reputation. Players in VKs used to worship you but you told them that you are a garbage who cant live without hax.
About ass licking, I am defending just because he helps me to rape your clan members daily, in return I help him in stats pad. Its business not ass licking. Ass licking us that what you do. In early times, when hunting used to come in VKs, you was the one who used to say words like "Hi mate, this mate that mate, sorry mate." This is called ass licking. You always ass licked him because you was scared of him. But even after ass licking, when he fucked your clan along with you, you started making these worthless topics.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
karela
karela

Back to top Go down

Post by Radon Mon May 07, 2018 5:44 pm

Let's the show begin!
Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon May 07, 2018 5:55 pm

radon wrote:Let's the show begin!
lol *Get Popcorn*
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue May 08, 2018 8:48 am

Stylish^ wrote:

Stylish^ wrote:
HunTinG wrote:dont make me publish your private conversations too you !*%#, there's a personal reason for not posting all your shit, but just uncovering your lie about kurumi. you know i was going to post those kf shit mods, and their pass- but nobody would care and nor would be my goal

And i didn't say you imposted Gohan, it was your retard slave who was following your orders and everything is mentioned right there on the proofs, i know you still wouldn't feed up posting shits about me and my clan so keep doing it but keep it mind , i won't remain silent now

Use multiquote
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by karela Tue May 08, 2018 9:09 am

Desi wrote:
Stylish^ wrote:

Stylish^ wrote:

Use multiquote
rekt.
karela
karela

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue May 08, 2018 9:10 am

Stylish^ wrote:

?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Tue May 08, 2018 9:11 am

HunTinG wrote:
Stylish^ wrote:

lololol
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down