VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. I_vote_lcapServer Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. I_voting_barServer Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. I_vote_lcapServer Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. I_voting_barServer Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions.

4 posters

Go down

Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. Empty Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:32 am

Hello I would just like to get some feedback on daily challenges, Marcus Events and zone rewards in general. Please do not respond to this topic if you don't respond to my questions. Why do I want answers to these questions? because the reason I created all those things were to inspire people to try something different without forcing them to.

1. I don't care if you like the daily challenges, Marcus events or ways to unlock zone rewards. I just want to know how often you usually play and how often you see someone doing a Marcus Event. Are there any Marcus events in particular you see people do and some that you never see people do? (heli-battle, parkour, property fights, one hit kill event and others)

2. Daily challenges? Do you know if you or anyone still cares about doing them to get VK tokens or money?

3. Zone rewards. Do you feel like people actually try to unlock the rewards by doing a job or minigame, or do people just buy them? Please provide me with some detail.

4. How is the tournament event every sunday? Is it 100 % bugged? Are people still joining it and playing in it? Just want to know so I can look into fixing that.

Extra note: I will probably start adding some rewards, marcus events or daily challenges, where you start doing some of the forgotten minigames. The shooting range in particular and maybe the taxi job. This will mostly be a side thing and is something you can expect later. But I will also focus on adding the other stuff first, like the character leveling and the sunshine auto job.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. Empty Re: Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions.

Post by Pavonis Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:52 am

Well, good questions.
Answer of the number...
1) No, they don't play marcus events. I see players so rarely that they join that marcus events.
2) Of course players love to do it. Players complete challenges mostly cos of earning VK tokens. Also, for money.
3) Well, on my point of view, i don't like it. Cos, these things feels me boor. But still, other likes it. I saw most of the experienced players doing /jobs. So, I think yes players do it regularly.
Well, I hope you got all of your answers.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions. Empty Re: Server Feedback for Angel - Please provide answers to these questions.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:04 am

Pavonis wrote:Well, good questions.
Answer of the number...
1) No, they don't play marcus events. I see players so rarely that they join that marcus events.
2) Of course players love to do it. Players complete challenges mostly cos of earning VK tokens. Also, for money.
3) Well, on my point of view, i don't like it. Cos, these things feels me boor. But still, other likes it. I saw most of the experienced players doing /jobs. So, I think yes players do it regularly.

Well those were good answers. Just need to hear more from other players.

3. There are some rewards you can unlock through non jobs as well, but I kinda agree they're kinda busy work and not much fun. I am going to add sunshine auto's next together with some suggestions but after that I am not sure if I'll add more jobs unless someone comes up with a fun one. There's so much to script that it's hard to choose direction nowadays, but the server definitely needs some new DM stuff, which I hope the character leveling will provide and I want to at least give people some purpose to do taxi and shooting range by giving some rewards there.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:09 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Answer of the number...

3. There are some rewards you can unlock through non jobs as well, but I kinda agree they're kinda busy work and not much fun. I am going to add sunshine auto's next together with some suggestions but after that I am not sure if I'll add more jobs unless someone comes up with a fun one. There's so much to script that it's hard to choose direction nowadays, but the server definitely needs some new DM stuff, which I hope the character leveling will provide and I want to at least give people some purpose to do taxi and shooting range by giving some rewards there.
Also, add achievements which have funny titles not borings :c. Like if i got 1000 headshots a achievement will unlock, "Pavonis has unlocked an achievement : Head-Poper". And it SHOULD BE on main-chat not only on my chat ( means no else can see it). That should entertain players.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:10 am

Pavonis wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Answer of the number...

Also, add achievements which have funny titles not borings :c. Like if i got 1000 headshots a achievement will unlock, "Pavonis has unlocked an achievement : Head-Poper". And it SHOULD BE on main-chat not only on my chat ( means no else can see it). That should entertain players.

Good idea.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:19 am

1) People do play marcus events when they are more 20 players in-game and in the minigames, there are total 5-7 players mostly in parkour or onehitkill. Less or no player play property events or vehicle battles.
2) People do the daily challenges
3) People do that to unlock items but the ones who are rich or dont like minigames, unlock it by cash.
4) Sometimes, there are many players in that and sometimes not a single player is in that.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by h Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 am

I do mostly Join Marcus Events, And I Rarly see people joining, so i ask some newbie players in PM to come join so i can kill them and get money. I think if u want more people to join these kinda events u should improve Advertisement. I mean There isnt any space between the main chat and the Marcus Chat Announcement. Give a bit space, u know what i mean. Like u do with " Whats New" Part,
[
KM]Helathien: lol
=EK=4K: your stats will be transfered soon!
-this space
-this space
INFORMATION: Marcus : balbalbalbalbalbalblablablalbalblablablablalbalbalblablablabalbalblablalbalbalbalblablablalalbalb
-this space
-this space
[KM]Helathein: oh look An Event:

The Most Marcus Events Player Join Is ONEHITKILL. Gun Game etc are rarly joined by players.

2- ) Yes, Many People Go After Daily Challenges, Especially for VK tokens, 15k is A Bit Too Small Prize for Killing 100 people, u know.

3- ) Yes, The only reason I and many players play Minigames is due to Zone rewards No one likes doing them actually ( trying to be straight forward Razz )

4- ) Ye, it has some bugs such as sometimes people can shoot inside the cage. I am not usually online when the event is up so i dont know much about it.'

Sry for RIP english, grammer etc Razz
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:38 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:I do mostly Join Marcus Events, And I Rarly see people joining, so i ask some newbie players in PM to come join so i can kill them and get money. I think if u want more people to join these kinda events u should improve Advertisement. I mean There isnt any space between the main chat and the Marcus Chat Announcement. Give a bit space, u know what i mean. Like u do with " Whats New" Part,
[
-this space
-this space
INFORMATION: Marcus : balbalbalbalbalbalblablablalbalblablablablalbalbalblablablabalbalblablalbalbalbalblablablalalbalb
-this space
-this space

The Most Marcus Events Player Join Is ONEHITKILL. Gun Game etc are rarly joined by players.

2- ) Yes, Many People Go After Daily Challenges, Especially for VK tokens, 15k is A Bit Too Small Prize for Killing 100 people, u know.

3- ) Yes, The only reason I and many players play Minigames is due to Zone rewards No one likes doing them actually ( trying to be straight forward Razz )

4- ) Ye, it has some bugs such as sometimes people can shoot inside the cage. I am not usually online when the event is up so i dont know much about it.'

1) Good idea, with the space. It's a shame people don't join, the reason I made that is to encourage people to play in other properties. Maybe I should go through all properties and make a list of the good ones, I already started one I think. Where people might wanna fight or do you think players just wants to fight in their common /proploc 100 properties or empty ones. Let me know.

3) Which minigames in particular and why do people not like doing them? Is it because there is something bad about those minigames or that they don't want to do minigames in general. Any suggestions for better minigames or a way to improve the old? Or are they fine, it's just that people are not interested in them?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by h Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:45 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:I do mostly Join Marcus Events, And I Rarly see people joining, so i ask some newbie players in PM to come join so i can kill them and get money. I think if u want more people to join these kinda events u should improve Advertisement. I mean There isnt any space between the main chat and the Marcus Chat Announcement. Give a bit space, u know what i mean. Like u do with " Whats New" Part,
[
-this space
-this space
-this space
-this space

1) Good idea, with the space. It's a shame people don't join, the reason I made that is to encourage people to play in other properties. Maybe I should go through all properties and make a list of the good ones, I already started one I think. Where people might wanna fight or do you think players just wants to fight in their common /proploc 100 properties or empty ones. Let me know.

3) Which minigames in particular and why do people not like doing them? Is it because there is something bad about those minigames or that they don't want to do minigames in general. Any suggestions for better minigames or a way to improve the old? Or are they fine, it's just that people are not interested in them?

1) Well, Yes People Dont Really Like Going To Random Properties etc. What You Can Do is Make A System That will first detect the number of players available in prop 100, 200, 300, 400, 32, 49. Then Select one of these 6 properties with 0 number of players, and then Host A Event In Them, In This Way People Will Actually Get Benifit From Marcuses Event And Can Also Duel Like They Do IN their Daily routines. Note: 100,200 ,300, 32, 49 are the main Dueling properties.

BTW can admin remove that Heal Pickup in Prop 200 pls. Its Really annoying.

2) The Main Thing Is These Minigames Are Actually Boring, And The One Which Are Not Have No Prizes. Racing is not so fun and most of the time people are just forced to play them, but the leaderboard does encourage them to play.
- What U Can Do Is Do what [ON]Hunting Did, He Made A infamous mini-game , quite famous.
- You can ask EVENT STAFF to do the same and host events in them, this way people will practise them even more and more activity will be shown.
- People Dont usally Goto Marcuses Events But A Great Number Of Players Is Seen In Event Staff Events. So Event Staff Member Should Encourage them, And Host Event On Forum As Well As IN Game.

Suggestions:

- A Command Like:  /aboutevent or something like that should be added for the event staff. This is how it will work

[KM]Helathien: lol
-space
[EVENT] player.Name: Has Announced About The Event.
Information: Goto Forum Or Type /apply to apply for the Event. Event Will Start At <hr><min>. At /parkour || /race 1 etc.
Information: Registered Players: [KF]Grayson. [ON]Hunting, VK.Angel.OfDeath etc...
-space
[KM]Helathien: /apply

- Also You Know When marcus Hosts An Event, First An Ann comes then After Sometime A Message Appears Again. I Suggest That Change That Message Into An Announment at ID 0. So It Will not Disturb, While Advertising.

- Marcus Should Also Host Other Minigames Such As /race etc.

- Give Event Staff Authority/control over minigames
Explanation
When A Event Is Over ( someone has won a minigame ) Marcus Announces The Player Name. Give Event Staff Also This, So They Can Host With oUt Any problem. A Pm Should be sent to them to notify the winner.

- Sometimes People Forget the ID of the minigame in which the event is being hosted, So they dont bother scrolling up, and start doing what they do. When the second message Appears they dont really notice it while dueling. ( here comes the Announcment at ID 0 part ).

- Some Server Messages About All THe Minigames Should Also be put in place Such as.
information: fasfasfasffa minigame is this
information: fasdfasfasdf minigame is this
information: dfasdfasfasf mingame can unlock this fadfasaf model.

fdasfasfasfas is a variable.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
[
-this space
-this space
-this space
-this space

1) Well, Yes People Dont Really Like Going To Random Properties etc. What You Can Do is Make A System That will first detect the number of players available in prop 100, 200, 300, 400, 32, 49. Then Select one of these 6 properties with 0 number of players, and then Host A Event In Them, In This Way People Will Actually Get Benifit From Marcuses Event And Can Also Duel Like They Do IN their Daily routines. Note: 100,200 ,300, 32, 49 are the main Dueling properties.

2) The Main Thing Is These Minigames Are Actually Boring, And The One Which Are Not Have No Prizes. Racing is not so fun and most of the time people are just forced to play them, but the leaderboard does encourage them to play.
- What U Can Do Is Do what [ON]Hunting Did, He Made A infamous mini-game , quite famous.
- You can ask EVENT STAFF to do the same and host events in them, this way people will practise them even more and more activity will be shown.
- People Dont usally Goto Marcuses Events But A Great Number Of Players Is Seen In Event Staff Events. So Event Staff Member Should Encourage them, And Host Event On Forum As Well As IN Game.

- A Command Like:  /aboutevent or something like that should be added for the event staff. This is how it will work

-space
Information: Goto Forum Or Type /apply to apply for the Event. Event Will Start At <hr><min>. At /parkour || /race 1 etc.
Information: Registered Players: [KF]Grayson. [ON]Hunting, VK.Angel.OfDeath etc...
-space

- Also You Know When marcus Hosts An Event, First An Ann comes then After Sometime A Message Appears Again. I Suggest That Change That Message Into An Announment at ID 0. So It Will not Disturb, While Advertising.

Explanation
When A Event Is Over ( someone has won a minigame ) Marcus Announces The Player Name. Give Event Staff Also This, So They Can Host With oUt Any problem. A Pm Should be sent to them to notify the winner.

- Sometimes People Forget the ID of the minigame in which the event is being hosted, So they dont bother scrolling up, and start doing what they do. When the second message Appears they dont really notice it while dueling. ( here comes the Announcment at ID 0 part ).

- Some Server Messages About All THe Minigames Should Also be put in place Such as.

As I said I am going to add some rewards to other minigames to encourage people to play them as well. Which minigame is that?

Yes parkour and races are pretty straight forward minigames, they just provide a challenge and score board.

Which minigames did hunting make? Mind telling me?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by h Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
[
-this space
-this space
-this space
-this space

-space
-space

Explanation

As I said I am going to add some rewards to other minigames to encourage people to play them as well. Which minigame is that?

Yes parkour and races are pretty straight forward minigames, they just provide a challenge and score board.

Make isnt the word to be used here Razz.
He Made A Battle Plan etc and things and encouraged BOD.
I have to say i literally forgot that game, and most of the players didnt even know about it.
So the Summary Of This LOOng Topic is that, Ask Event staff to encourage minigames like hunting did.
BTW pls take a look into the Suggestions too.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:23 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
[
-this space
-this space
-this space
-this space

-space
-space

Explanation

Make isnt the word to be used here Razz.
He Made A Battle Plan etc and things and encouraged BOD.
I have to say i literally forgot that game, and most of the players didnt even know about it.
So the Summary Of This LOOng Topic is that, Ask Event staff to encourage minigames like hunting did.
BTW pls take a look into the Suggestions too.

Yeah using the event staff to organize some events is a good suggestion and I did read your other suggestions as well.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by h Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:32 am

One Thing More
Was the Server Message Removed?

active minigames
/joinminigame blablala

??? i dont remember the full part
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:56 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:One Thing More
Was the Server Message Removed?

active minigames
/joinminigame blablala

??? i  dont remember the full part

I don't think so. Hopefully not, but I will be sure to check when I get home (if I can remember it lol)
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down