VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership I_vote_lcapBattle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership I_voting_barBattle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership I_vote_lcapBattle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership I_voting_barBattle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership

+12
ZeroN
MaxX
Beast_Boy^
SaMiR^
Mike
Halo
Pavonis
[F2]Don_Bradman
D4rKR420R
Chuck Norris
h
?????????
16 posters

Go down

Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership Empty Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Hi all.
At the moment, we have started a "team" to defeat the infamous minigame "battle of dummies" startable via /bod.

Here, I'll explain how things work.
1) What is Battle of Dummies?
It's a minigame where you need to kill some man-figure tables known as Dummies.

2) How can we fight?
Most important weapon is MINIGUN, followed by player's choice - stubby or spaz shotgun, and obligatory for first 10 rounds - the LaserScope Sniper Rifle.
I recommend downloading a set of nice laser scopes. One of the best is this one and it's legal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In order to install, put the "hud.txd" file in your GTA Vice City models folder (incase you have no laser modded scope).

3) Battle plan
In the very first levels (1-10), I recommend, as I said above, using LaserScope rifle / regular Sniper Rifle:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We'll camp at the South of the battle arena each player being equipped with a long-range Rifle in order to avoid getting hp loss or even get killed.

For the next level (11-15), the things become a little harder, as we have to hit the Dummies in the HEAD with a powerful gun such as Minigun ( ask admin to get it EXCLUSIVELY for this minigame).
The battle plan is the following:

Remember: don't approach the dummy anyhow & relax while aiming at the dummy. You don't want to lose hp in 11-15 round.
Just keep spamming long-ranged rifles like M60 and Minigun at the enemy team and you'll be fine.

For the next level (15-19), the best thing to do is camp in the middle.

Keep in mind that at least ONE player must hold the West side of the map, also known for most important dummy spawn, effectively spam spaz or stubby there.

Not much is known for the next and probably the final format of such level (20-UNKNOWN NUMBER????)
As we have managed to make it to level 33, we can say we know something about it, and that is we should battle the following way:

Remember to avoid the East-side girl ( do not ANYHOW contact it).
Also, keep spamming spaz or stubby shots at the South and West side. They are most important !!!

Level (???-???)
The only enemy we discovered so far is the Line Blaster.
Not much is known about this. Unknown speed and unkown weak point, the best you can do is avoid contact and kill as soon as you've killed the "normal" dummies.

Current known team:
[ON]HunTinG (MYSELF)
Thunderhead
[KF]Grayson
[KM]Helathien
[EK]Dark_Abdo
[UFt]Shadow_jack
Pavonis
=EK=Maxpayne (awaiting confirmal)
TdZ.Kurumi ( weapons supplier)
[EK]SiGnaL (weapons supplier)
=NsK=Halo^
=FX=Samir^
[F2]Don_Bradman
[ON]Beast_Boy
[F2]WiLD
[EK]Mr_Alone
iNs.Force
=fx=umar

Help us win this battle by supporting us in the next fights Wink

Soon I'll upload a video about our progress so far.

In the meantime, you can register here by replying to this topic with "add me"

This way we can look for you when you're online.

EDIT:

The video of our progress is here:

Download for Battle Plans.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Update 27.03.2018

The team is composed of 3 main event coordinators: Thunderhead, [ON]HunTinG and [UFt]Shadow_Jack.

I will spam Stubby on the West side (the dummies spawn) with a help from volunteers, then Jack and Thunderhead will maintain the South side.

Depending on player choice, anyone can attack anything.
It's not obligatory to be here in order to participate.
Who is on this list will be waited for - who is not, will not be important.

The event ends after we successfully defeated the Dummies.
We can repeat the same event but most likely will not be the same.

Be aware - if you don't listen to the event coordinators you won't be included & eventually will be on your OWN.

Last edited by HunTinG on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 am; edited 10 times in total
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership Empty Re: Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Nice Planning Very Happy, Lets Rape Em Dummies.
I Have A Script That Contains NPC knowledge, i mean it contains a NPC system, the only problem is it only has 1 npc, and this is a zombie, i am going to study it and going to find any weekness and problems that i can find Very Happy
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership Empty Re: Battle of Dummies Fighters - sign here for membership

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Lol makes me smile that someone actually took their time to post a detailed guide of something I made Razz.

Well good luck guys.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:02 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:Nice Planning Very Happy, Lets Rape Em Dummies.
I Have A Script That Contains NPC knowledge, i mean it contains a NPC system, the only problem is it only has 1 npc, and this is a zombie, i am going to study it and going to find any weekness and problems that i can find Very Happy

I made mine from scratch though, there might not be any similarities there.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:10 pm

According To The Script I Have.

-First The Server Gets Every Player That Is In The Server ( GetMaxPlayers() )
- Then It Classifies them As A PLR. ( it is also the part of the finding all players part. PLR = player Actually)]
- Then It Has Many Cases.
a- If The Distance From NPC is 15 ( VCMP Meters ) , it will take 2 seconds for the NPC for to reach the player. And If The Distance Is  less then 10 it will take only 1 second to reach the player. Every Weapon has a specific Damage that it will do to the NPC for Example
-SaludNPC = NPC Health

if(weapon==0 || weapon== 1 || weapon== 2 || weapon== 3 || weapon== 4) { SaludNPC-=10; Announce("Zombie health~y~ -10", player, 1); }

Note: This is just some information about the NPC part, So Some knowledge can be taken about kiling the NPC

I Find This Actually Useless, Btw hope it may be useful at some point xD
Razz Razz Razz
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:14 pm

This Info That I Gave Above Can Be Useful If Chuck Norris/vk.angel tells us the Weps that do the most damage Razz .

- One more thing about the dummies, Their Speed Is Less When They are Far Away From YOu. A Increase in speed is noticed when they get near you.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:20 pm

You could add me if you'd for setting y'all up with the minigun or any other help you need as long as it doesn't violate the rules.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:22 pm

@helathien

Doesn't really matter since all you have to do is spam spaz or stubby.
I recommend stubby since it's faster than spaz if you c-glitch also has a bigger spread (=/= distance).
Check the battle plans often.
Download for battle plans: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Added you Kurumi.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:24 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:According To The Script I Have.

- Then It Classifies them As A PLR. ( it is also the part of the finding all players part. PLR = player Actually)]
a- If The Distance From NPC is 15 ( VCMP Meters ) , it will take 2 seconds for the NPC for to reach the player. And If The Distance Is  less then 10 it will take only 1 second to reach the player. Every Weapon has a specific Damage that it will do to the NPC for Example
-SaludNPC = NPC Health

if(weapon==0 || weapon== 1 || weapon== 2 || weapon== 3 || weapon== 4) { SaludNPC-=10; Announce("Zombie health~y~ -10", player, 1); }

Note: This is just some information about the NPC part, So Some knowledge can be taken about kiling the NPC

Razz Razz Razz
My system doesn't quite work like that. I use a lot more math. Some features:
* Turning the NPCs in the right direction so they're facing the player.
* Check if a player is within an NPCs field of view (which is 160 degrees out of 360), that will alllow you to sneak behind them undetected.
* The NPCs always have the same speed independent of the distance to the player. The speed is defined for each npc model ID (not the same as object model ID).
* A system is in place that makes sure all NPCs gather around in circles, so they don't just mash together. If you stand still and get like 3-10 NPCs you will notice this.

That's just some features I can think of. I worked with the NPC system like 2 years ago and finished it to 80 %, last year I finished it to an appropriate procent and released it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:26 pm

HunTinG wrote:@helathien

I recommend stubby since it's faster than spaz if you c-glitch also has a bigger spread (=/= distance).
Download for battle plans: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Added you Kurumi.

I think that the person who is being chased by the yellow NPC should Use Spas on it, while the others Should Hit the same NPC with Miniguns/M60s.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Add me Hunting pls
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:According To The Script I Have.

-SaludNPC = NPC Health

Razz Razz Razz
My system doesn't quite work like that. I use a lot more math. Some features:
* Turning the NPCs in the right direction so they're facing the player.
* Check if a player is within an NPCs field of view (which is 160 degrees out of 360), that will alllow you to sneak behind them undetected.
* The NPCs always have the same speed independent of the distance to the player. The speed is defined for each npc model ID (not the same as object model ID).
* A system is in place that makes sure all NPCs gather around in circles, so they don't just mash together. If you stand still and get like 3-10 NPCs you will notice this.

That's just some features I can think of. I worked with the NPC system like 2 years ago and finished it to 80 %, last year I finished it to an appropriate procent and released it.

You Pero Scripter Pls.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:31 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:
HunTinG wrote:@helathien

Added you Kurumi.

I think that the person who is being chased by the yellow NPC should Use Spas on it, while the others Should Hit the same NPC with Miniguns/M60s.

In the case of chase, here's what we'll do:

Firstly we'll avoid any kind of contact with the girl dummy, then we'll just simply handle the "crowd control", means we'll keep spamming shots on their most important spawn point, which is the West and South side points.

Once we have reached level 19, I recommend to keep spamming since start at least 2 players the spawn of the Girl dummy as I said.
At higher levels (28+), instead of spamming the girl spawn just keep running from her as they will get many and many.

Video added, link:

At minute 22:48 you'll see what I mean by "ignore the girl dummy". If you get far enough she'll stop chasing you and instead cruise slowly around the arena.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:35 pm

I Think in the End Chuck Norris Himself With A SledgeHammer Will Appear As The Boss And We Will Have To Kill Him With Hacks And When he will spot us using hacks he will ban us, so its impossible to win. Razz:P
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:36 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:I Think in the End Chuck Norris Himself With A SledgeHammer Will Appear As The Boss And We Will Have To Kill Him With Hacks And When  he will spot us using hacks he will ban us, so  its impossible to win. Razz:P

We can own him if at least 5 of us will make it to the end ( hopefully).

We need to be as many and survive AT THE SAME PLAYERCOUNT until level 33.
Then we can drop 3-4 players. Which means starting with a playercount of at least 11 GOOD players.

Me and Thunderhead will take command of this operation - all you need to do is follow the indications, and hopefully Shadow jack will help us.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Damn! Take me brother, I wanna be in. Very Happy
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Done
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:02 pm

I wanna be Also in Your Team
Sorry :c
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:Nice Planning Very Happy, Lets Rape Em Dummies.

I made mine from scratch though, there might not be any similarities there.
Chuck Norris wrote:Lol makes me smile that someone actually took their time to post a detailed guide of something I made Razz.

Well good luck guys.
Someone ban him pls
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMiR^ Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Add me .
Name : =FX=SaMiR^
SaMiR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:24 pm

Added.
We can start the work anytime.
Remember to be online in server incase admin joins.

EDIT:
JOIN NOW
FROM THIS MINUTE WE'LL ATTEMPT A BATTLE OF DUMMY ROUND GO GO !
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:26 pm

GUYS RE_REMIND:

Join the server as soon as you see this message.

Waiting 15 minutes for you incase the mentioned members can come.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:30 pm

[F2]Don_Bradman wrote:Add me Hunting pls
Me to
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:31 pm

I don't think so i will be there my exams are started from tomorrow thats why i will be little active in-game . But I'll try to come (Not confirmed)
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Im in pls
btw: It end?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:Im in pls
btw: It end?

it will end after we defeated the dummies
so far we managed to make it to 28 (today) the second time.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Today there was no success.

So I am thinking for another plan.

We must have at least one admin online.
At that point teleport to me at a secret location and let admin to set up our Miniguns. After the Admin has sucessfully set our weapon, wait for my /cd then simultaneously join /bod so we won't be placed in separate worlds.

If admin wants to play he must be aware of the same rule - to join in SAME game as us.

If someone is stuck in another universe, that player must /start the game then /leave, after that type /bod so he can meet us there.

For battle plan:
-obligatory the 3 event coordinators (me, Shadow_Jack and Thunderhead)
-we must respect the schedule - I will guard the East side of the map, Jack and Thunderhead will handle the South point.

The rest of the players must help Thunderhead and Shadow_Jack to defeat the dummies from the south side. After that we must kill the attacking girls.
Remember: the further level we go, the harder we must run so we won't be attacked by the girls on the East side of s96 map.

P.S: Everyone added, gonna compose the team and the strategy in this topic.

Update 27.03.2018 The team is composed of 3 main event coordinators: Thunderhead, [ON]HunTinG and [UFt]Shadow_Jack. I will spam Stubby on the West side (the dummies spawn) with a help from volunteers, then Jack and Thunderhead will maintain the South side. Depending on player choice, anyone can attack anything. It's not obligatory to be here in order to participate. Who is on this list will be waited for - who is not, will not be important. The event ends after we successfully defeated the Dummies. We can repeat the same event but most likely will not be the same. Be aware - if you don't listen to the event coordinators you won't be included & eventually will be on your OWN. wrote:
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Probably Chuck don't tell ya limited player a is 7, others will auto change to others round of /bod.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Add me.
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:17 am

so far, I think this one is the BOSS Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Radon Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:20 am

Yo, count me in. Cool
Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:37 am

I will be there.Count me in.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 am

Count me in.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:05 pm

ITS DONE !

WE(me, Mason, Thunderhead, Shadow_Jack, Halo, Beast_Boy and AskSteveShow) defeated the Dummy chief & his army.
Uploading video. Spoiler alert: wery much violence shown in video.

Congrats to our team in advance !
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Congo!!
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]oul.Shake[R] Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:15 pm

HunTinG wrote:ITS DONE !

WE(me, Mason, Thunderhead, Shadow_Jack, Halo, Beast_Boy and AskSteveShow) defeated the Dummy chief & his army.
Uploading video. Spoiler alert: wery much violence shown in video.

Congrats to our team in advance !
Congo Guys!!!
[S]oul.Shake[R]
[S]oul.Shake[R]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Congo! I couldn't join cos my laptop got crashed at the exact moment when I was going to join but nvm will join next one.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down