VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] player report - Sarah. I_vote_lcap[Denied] player report - Sarah. I_voting_bar[Denied] player report - Sarah. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] player report - Sarah. I_vote_lcap[Denied] player report - Sarah. I_voting_bar[Denied] player report - Sarah. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] player report - Sarah.

+8
MAZE
Naruto[U]
Mike
MaxX
Thunder_B!rd
Halo
?????????
GeoGeo
12 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] player report - Sarah.

Post by GeoGeo Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:56 pm

Your in-game name:=EK=Geogeo
Rulebreaker (in-game name):Sarah.
Date and time of Rulebreaking:03.10.2018
What did he do? Describe please:it's clear F1 hacks and this time I've took pings screen shot time to time to make sure she or he don't lie that he/she was downloading something :X

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

look again it's f1 hp hacks

same again no affect

fps
https://imgur.com/C0cdCmw
pings
https://imgur.com/uzT48Tn
this time I've taken her or him pings ss at time to time so make sure he don't lie that he was downloading something
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - Sarah.

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Yesterday When you report her for report her for this, I have feeling something not right so Today while her play I have sit behind her and realize that Problem come from your side ( Or PC ) any momment in the video that you not hit her ( Not sure lag or something ).
For proof this I'm asking Jack or any Staff have good skills duel with him and you will record again Geogeo.
I'm also surely that my sis not using any 3rd program, her GTA directory It's clear.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:13 pm

5K. wrote:Yesterday When you report her for report her for this, I have feeling something not right so Today while her play I have sit behind her and realize that Problem come from your side ( Or PC ) any momment in the video that you not hit her ( Not sure lag or something ).
For proof this I'm asking Jack or any Staff have good skills duel with him and you will record again Geogeo.
I'm also surely that my sis not using any 3rd program, her GTA directory It's clear.
The new f1 doesn't really require to be in VC directory. Sometimes, like Racer_S programs it can be run anywhere. You should keep watch on her.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:14 pm

HunTinG wrote:
5K. wrote:Yesterday When you report her for report her for this, I have feeling something not right so Today while her play I have sit behind her and realize that Problem come from your side ( Or PC ) any momment in the video that you not hit her ( Not sure lag or something ).
The new f1 doesn't really require to be in VC directory. Sometimes, like Racer_S programs it can be run anywhere. You should keep watch on her.
I have check today carefully after yesterday, there is no way she could using anything like F1,
Especially in front of me.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Stop it Lier ,Just tell me How Your Sister Got your Skill ? Dont Make People fool
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Halo wrote:
Stop it Lier ,Just tell me How Your Sister Got your Skill ? Dont Make People fool
Everything you can got through learn and training, because she is girl not mean she can't playing, and Yes, I teach her all, and she need to do just Apply it to reality and her will replace me in future, anything else?
Btw I could fake anytime and surely I can visit you anytime, why I must fake ? Am I losing you in anything of VC:MP ? Rolling Eyes
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:36 pm

well,that's not the case 5K, tbh i don't buy this thing I've dueled others at that time but it wasn't like that sarah for sure uses f1
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:47 pm

geogeo wrote:
well,that's not the case 5K, tbh i don't buy this thing I've dueled others at that time but it wasn't like that sarah for sure uses f1
So u wanna say is Her Using Hacks and now I'm here to help her escape this then her could using Hacks next time right?
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:57 pm

@5K. Ask your sistar tu recard her fiets tu privant dis kiend af acoosions

If you understood what I said then congo, because you are going to get P.H.D certificate in English.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:04 pm

I think its lag and u can easily make sprees if u lead aim on her.Because i duel her so many times. Kind of packet loss.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:I think its lag and u can easily make sprees if u lead aim on her.Because i duel her so many times. Kind of packet loss.
Should I post more pings screen shot I told you it wasn't lag
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:I think its lag and u can easily make sprees if u lead aim on her.Because i duel her so many times. Kind of packet loss.
You should be a witness in this case, I'm too tired today.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:17 pm

5K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:@5K. Ask your sistar tu recard her fiets tu privant dis kiend af acoosions

If you understood what I said then congo, because you are going to get P.H.D certificate in English.
Birdo ur not giving to me new update of Mukesh Translate :c
And Why i need Certificate while I could using Mukesh? xDD
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:21 pm

5K. wrote:
5K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:@5K. Ask your sistar tu recard her fiets tu privant dis kiend af acoosions

Birdo ur not giving to me new update of Mukesh Translate :c
And Why i need Certificate while I could using Mukesh? xDD
Final version of Mukesh translator is under construction ^_^.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto[U] Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:33 pm

The 7 video where you said is "HP hacks and f1" it's not xd. Due to your ping and her ping, you never "aim" very well in all the videos, the only one you hit well was the one i told you.

You know that you have to shoot in advanced where your enemy will move, and also remembering how high your ping is. And you were dueling vs her in close range with a ping higher than 200, so is not that easy to hit someone being too close. Even for me or any pro dueler is not that easy with Stubby.

I duel vs her sometimes today before she told me she's 5K's sister. From my side and as a witness, No F1 hacks or HP hacks, only a high ping.

EDIT: Why did you upload amount of videos where it will be better to record everything in one and cut it? o.O xd.
Naruto[U]
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:51 pm

5k Is your Sister using VPN ? Cuz I saw most of VPN users seems kinda unhitable Like Rule (Just as an example) due to VPN.So ask her if she is using it then it must be VPN lagg.As previously I saw VPN makes your ping lower but your lagg remain same as your actual ping...
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:58 pm

I want @4k to look at it since am replying from mobile as I've already told you I've taken screen shot time to time during this duel so am telling you it's not lag
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KG.bryan^ Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:33 pm

@5K. wrote:
Yesterday When you report her for report her for this, I have feeling something not right so Today while her play I have sit behind her and realize that Problem come from your side ( Or PC ) any momment in the video that you not hit her ( Not sure lag or something ).

ban bro
KG.bryan^
KG.bryan^

Back to top Go down

Post by [ON]Pikach0 Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:46 pm

MAZE wrote:5k Is your Sister using VPN ? Cuz I saw most of VPN users  seems kinda unhitable Like Rule (Just as an example) due to VPN.So ask her if she is using it then it must be VPN lagg.As previously I saw VPN makes your ping lower but your lagg remain same as your actual ping...
Same House
[ON]Pikach0
[ON]Pikach0

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 pm

5k and sarah is the same person. so if sarah gets punished for this so will 5k. its up to 4k to look through the proof.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:01 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:5k and sarah is the same person. so if sarah gets punished for this so will 5k. its up to 4k to look through the proof.

5K and Sarah are different people, I've dueled with both and there's definitely different skill levels and play style. Also they have two PCs, but sometimes 5K uses her PC. I'll check the evidence when I'm free, and if it's valid then I'll have to ban the PC on which Sarah played from her account.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:04 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:5k and sarah is the same person. so if sarah gets punished for this so will 5k. its up to 4k to look through the proof.

5K and Sarah are different people, I've dueled with both and there's definitely different skill levels and play style. Also they have two PCs, but sometimes 5K uses her PC. I'll check the evidence when I'm free, and if it's valid then I'll have to ban the PC on which Sarah played from her account.

that pc was 5k's since they appear in the same alias. if you have seen them both playing at the same time then thats enough proof. however, if sarah can use 5k's PC what can we do it make sure sarah doesnt ban evade?
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KG.bryan^ Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:04 pm

@Rainbow Dash wrote:
5k and sarah is the same person. so if sarah gets punished for this so will 5k. its up to 4k to look through the proof.

yes bro
KG.bryan^
KG.bryan^

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

that pc was 5k's since they appear in the same alias. if you have seen them both playing at the same time then thats enough proof. however, if sarah can use 5k's PC what can we do it make sure sarah doesnt ban evade?

We have to trust 5K with that that he keeps his sister away from ban evading, he's an admin after all. I'll ban the PC which has Sarah's alias, but let me check the proof first when I'm free.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:29 pm

@4K. Sven sometimes get in Angel account to set his money to take Film Studio and others.
Kill 2000 - Death: 6000 but property near 100m.
OMG U should thinking about this tho 4K. Surprised
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:52 pm

5K. wrote:@4K. Sven sometimes get in Angel account to set his money to take Film Studio and others.

no 4k and mason was there in the 2015 event when i won 100 m on that event. it was before 0.4.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:@4K. Sven sometimes get in Angel account to set his money to take Film Studio and others.

no 4k and mason was there in the 2015 event when i won 100 m on that event. it was before 0.4.
Bla Bla Bla Bla all i need is proof, not words. You can Accept or Denied one report without Proof Right? Shocked
Sorry but yesterday while Sarah. Banned I still get in server normal and talking with 47. Embarassed
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:00 pm

5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Bla Bla Bla Bla all i need is proof, not words. You can Accept or Denied one report without Proof Right? Shocked
Sorry but yesterday while Sarah. Banned I still get in server normal and talking with 47. Embarassed

so you are saying you dont trust 4k, good. i hope he sees this message. because 4k was there when i got 100 m for completing that event, almost 3 years ago.

i have no idea what you are saying btw. you use english words but they dont match together.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

so you are saying you dont trust 4k, good. i hope he sees this message. because 4k was there when i got 100 m for completing that event, almost 3 years ago.

i have no idea what you are saying btw. you use english words but they dont match together.
Let's example: Now I see.. sami using hacks and hack his account to 100m but no one banned him? Why ? Oh Yeah We need Reality Proof, Seen or witness It's useless, you working in Staff how many years but still don't know that ? Embarassed
You understand or not it's doesn't matter, point is 3rd Players understand what I'm saying Rolling Eyes
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:10 pm

5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Let's example: Now I see.. sami using hacks and hack his account to 100m but no one banned him? Why ? Oh Yeah We need Reality Proof, Seen or witness It's useless, you working in Staff how many years but still don't know that ? Embarassed

not sure if you are just giving an example or mean that sami actually hacked cash? i hope not. show me the rules that says that i need proof that i got an event reward 3 years ago when everyone in the management team was there and saw it. we dont need proof my dude. for example if i see someone speed hack. i dont need to get proof that he speed hack in order to ban him because i got access to /ban. its up to the other guy to prove that he didnt hack and for the other admins to believe me or not. he can open an unban appeal.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

not sure if you are just giving an example or mean that sami actually hacked cash? i hope not. show me the rules that says that i need proof that i got an event reward 3 years ago when everyone in the management team was there and saw it. we dont need proof my dude. for example if i see someone speed hack. i dont need to get proof that he speed hack in order to ban him because i got access to /ban. its up to the other guy to prove that he didnt hack and for the other admins to believe me or not. he can open an unban appeal.
''how me the rules that says that i need proof that i got an event reward 3 years ago'': Give me the rules said I don't need proofs while report someone else Embarassed
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:18 pm

5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

''how me the rules that says that i need proof that i got an event reward 3 years ago'':  Give me the rules said I don't need proofs while report someone else Embarassed

please get your 3 year old sister to help you write that again so it makes sense. i think you were trying to say something clever, but unfortunately thats not possible for you. thats not how things work. you cant make up your own rules. if something is not on the rules its allowed, thats how rules work. if someone finds a clever way to get around the rules we have to update the rules.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:22 pm

MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:5k, rainbow actually won that event in 2015 here is the proof: https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t764-ended-big-rewards-test-of-one-of-the-questions-you-guys-sent-me#6569
''who gets promoted + get some cash'': Where he write 100M cash? Shocked
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:29 pm

5K. wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:5k, rainbow actually won that event in 2015 here is the proof: https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t764-ended-big-rewards-test-of-one-of-the-questions-you-guys-sent-me#6569

here you go: https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t906-2015-event-the-big-announcement-finally-revealed

you are pretty stupid for still arguing about this, everyone above level 8+ was there and remember me winning this.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:

here you go: https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t906-2015-event-the-big-announcement-finally-revealed

you are pretty stupid for still arguing about this, everyone above level 8+ was there and remember me winning this.
All you prove just ''you don't using Angel account set money''. But still primary question: Where is the proof You and Angel is two guys ? Rolling Eyes
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 pm

5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:

All you prove just ''you don't using Angel account set money''. But still primary question: Where is the proof  You and Angel is two guys ? Rolling Eyes

where is the proof that you have a brain and is a real human? you seem like a bad google translator bot. you lost the argument i proved why i had 100 m in cash. im you dont believe me and angel are two different people then thats your problem i dont have to prove anything to you and i dont care.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:

All you prove just ''you don't using Angel account set money''. But still primary question: Where is the proof  You and Angel is two guys ? Rolling Eyes

where is the proof that you have a brain and is a real human? you seem like a bad google translator bot. you lost the argument i proved why i had 100 m in cash. im you dont believe me and angel are two different people then thats your problem i dont have to prove anything to you and i dont care.
You right lol Who told you must prove to me ? Prove to CrytalBlue or 4K. or both so they can solved Report Very Happy
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:39 pm

5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:

You right lol Who told you must prove to me ? Prove to CrytalBlue or 4K. or both so they can solved Report Very Happy

this is just getting stupid. PROVE TO ME THAT YOU TWO ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
* Rainbow proves it.
5k the smartest person ever says: WHO TOLD YOU TO PROVE TO ME?? DERP DERP IM SMART.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:

* Rainbow proves it.
5k the smartest person ever says: WHO TOLD YOU TO PROVE TO ME?? DERP DERP IM SMART.
LOL you call that proof ? I'm so could do Event as Server Owner and join event as another admin too Embarassed Picture is needed why u trying to drive this to another way ? Shocked
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:43 pm

5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
5K. wrote:

* Rainbow proves it.
LOL you call that proof ? I'm so could do Event as Server Owner and join event as another admin too Embarassed Picture is needed why u trying to drive this to another way ? Shocked

eh thats what you are doing. one reply you want the proof and in one reply you tell me: "who told you to prove me".

stop making a fool out of yourself. you have nothing useful to say anymore and is just spamming this topic. let the admins solve this now. locked until an admin solves the topic.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:44 am

Videos 1-3: They are all lag/desync because you shot exactly at her spot, not leadaim. I've dueled with both 5K and Sarah, even though their ping looks normal they still lag and it's almost impossible to damage them with an exact shot, you will always need about 45-60 degrees angled leadaim. Yes, ping is normal, but she's using VPN which makes ping look low, but actually it's same as 300-350 ping.

Video 4: She was getting damage as you can clearly see, but because of lag not all your shots were synced with her and not many bullets synced with her so she didn't die, but still loss HP which is not possible with hacks as you can see HP loss is constant, not freezed HP (Like F1).

Video 5: Same as 1-3.

Video 6: That is probably her spawn protection because you can't fall with F1 as the F1 user doesn't see any bullets except his, and if you say it's HP Hack, it can't be disabled easily through ingame so it's not that either so probably spawn protection.

Video 7: Range was too far so he didn't get hit.

Video 8: You attempted leadaim, but your aim was not steady so you couldn't get the shot to hit her.

Video 9: Lag.

Video 10: Leadaim angle was not right.

Video 11-12: Lag.

Video 13: Again range is too far for shot to impact.

Video 14: She did not get damage with mol so it clears that he wasn't using F1 because with F1 you still take explosive/mol damage.

Video 15: Range was too far, other than that you didn't shoot.

Video 16-17: She jumped back in her screen before you shot, but not in your screen so it was desynced.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down