VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz.

+9
UmaR
Beast_Boy^
D4rKR420R
DasHinG^
Ronnie
ZeroN
Sha|R|abI^
HaseeB^
Ice_Blood
13 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz.

Post by Ice_Blood Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Your in-game name: Ice_Blood
Rulebreaker (in-game name): Maviz and Duke
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Just now
What did he do? Describe please: There was a LMS event in which they kicked me because we were having a personal fight in between.Before that their was a Fall out event in which Duke punched me and i fall down.I just wanna say that Duke and Maviz are making a wrong use of their Powers.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Sharabi , Beast and others in the Event.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. 2018-010
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz.

Post by HaseeB^ Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:15 pm

How will you prove that he had a personal conflict, I mean you should post some chat logs or any kind of this which shows that problem, so then Rainbow dash may proceed.
@Rainbow Dash

Thank You.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm

You can search Ins clan.I applied for Ins and he took advantage of me by killing me again again and when i shoot back he says i am impatient and i am denied.From here the conflict happened. Beast is witness that i did not do anything that i should get kicked from the event.
The event did not even started and duke said to maviz to kick Blood and he did.Now what kind of rule is this. Question

Last edited by Ice_Blood on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:31 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:How will you prove that he had a personal conflict, I mean you should post some chat logs or any kind of this which shows that problem, so then Rainbow dash may proceed.
@Rainbow Dash

Thank You.
Yes post more logs so we can see that it was personal.
you can post the chat before event i am witness so i can say that duke punched Ice blood in Fallout And Ice fell down after that he timeout (Ice).
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

I do not have the logs before event because that time i had no idea that duke will do this.
The thing is not the fight, the thing is that why he kicked me and before that event in Fall out he punched me ? Did i break any rule, Duke should tell if i did. He is even a part of Event staff and know the rules better.
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Ice, I trust on my clan-mate therefore, I kicked you.

Last edited by iNs.Maviz on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:40 pm

The thing is if anyone doesn't want you to participate in your events fine then don't participate. Reward cash was mine so I requested Maviz to kick you from the event. So he did because reward cash was mine. And I requested him because you were continuously insulting me and ignoring and un-ignoring by commands /ignore and /unignore though you were yourself was mentally disturbed because we voted you NO in your application.
By the way we kicked you because you can't ruin our event as you were continuously disturbing us. And it was our reward cash so we wanted the right and respectful players to participate in it.
I could misuse my power but I didn't so that's why I requested Maviz to kick you. Don't drag Maviz in this conflict ask me whatever you want to ask.
@Rainbow_Dash I am sure I can answer your every question related this report truthfully and sincerely.

Last edited by Duke on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Dude maviz, duke said that kick iceblood. Did he told any reason, like i did hp hacks ? or anything else. Even the event did not started still. You should have ask DUke why and then take some action. I don't blame you because your new in Event staff but duke knows all the rules.
Duke you cant kick a person if you want even your reward is being used.Did i broke any rule and when i insulted you.
Btw i am not mad to get mentally disturb by getting denied by a clan.Everyone is witness that i never ruined any event.Your just making excuses.
What about the punch in Fall out event. Maviz, your clan mate even says that he saw it.

Last edited by Ice_Blood on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:46 pm

Ice_Blood wrote:Dude maviz, duke said that kick iceblood. Did he told any reason, like i did hp hacks ? or anything else. Even the event did not started still. You should have ask DUke why and then take some action. I don't blame you because your new in Event staff but duke knows all the rules.
Bro, I dont have time to ask someone that why you want to kick him? But he is my clan mate therefore I was believe on him.
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Ice_Blood wrote:Dude maviz, duke said that kick iceblood. Did he told any reason, like i did hp hacks ? or anything else. Even the event did not started still. You should have ask DUke why and then take some action. I don't blame you because your new in Event staff but duke knows all the rules.
Lol, yes I know all the rules there is none of the rule that you can't kick any player you don't want him/her to participate in your event. So it doesn't making any sense. I did the right thing.
Yes, I would punched you in that event but it was the event organizer duty to turn off the propattack before starting the event. Don't blame me, blame the event organizer.

Last edited by Duke on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Maviz you had alot time.It take seconds to write that Duke why ? No more arguements. Let rainbowDash look on Forward.
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Ice_Blood wrote:Maviz you had alot time.It take seconds to write that Duke why ? No more arguements. Let rainbowDash look on Forward.
Wait for him, I ain't scared or afraid of your lame lame intimidation. I am a respected event staff leader and I love my job. And I can do everything to serve my loyalty for it not like you getting kicked from one clan, leaving one and applying for another. You're not a loyal person however I am.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:53 pm

Ice_Blood, the money was of duke not mine. So, he was hosting event 10% and i was hosting 90%.
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Dude do you have any problem if i apply any clan. I am loyal but your not. You left the Vk clan because of InS. If you were loyal you should not. Btw don't change the topic.
Maviz whose ever the money was, i never heard that a person can kick a player from event if he wants, everyone is a part of vk community.
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Ice_Blood wrote:Dude do you have any problem if i apply any clan. I am loyal but your not. You left the Vk clan because of InS. If you were loyal you should not. Btw don't change the topic.
Maviz whose ever the money was, i never heard that a person can kick a player from event if he wants, everyone is a part of vk community.
lol why I left VK?
If I've left VK, I started my own not like you, started begging others to get inside their clans. At-least I am capable of running a clan. However I also posted the reason why I left VK clan because I was starting my own. I am looking for skilled, trusted, loyal and mature player with decent English and great communication skills for my clan, so kindly pay a look on yourself, do you have all the capabilities which I've mentioned?
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:10 pm

I have never beg for votes.I accept that i got denied many times from clans, From Ek more then 5, but i never beg for votes.I have a life.I know why i get denied and even accept my failures what ever they are personalty or skills but i never beg for votes.I do not wanna waste more time talking to you so you better wait for rainbow dash.
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Ice_Blood wrote:I have never beg for votes.I accept that i got denied many times from clans, From Ek more then 5, but i never beg for votes.I have a life.I know why i get denied and even accept my failures what ever they are personalty or skills but i never beg for votes.I do not wanna waste more time talking to you so you better wait for rainbow dash.
Then why did you replied, you could also waited for him but you didn't. Your reputation which isn't good here is going down so you're replying me, I can understand it is hard for you to admit your failures, mistakes and faults as you're just of 14.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Ice_Blood wrote:You can search Ins clan.I applied for Ins and he took advantage of me by killing me again again and when i shoot back he says i am impatient and i am denied.From here the conflict happened. Beast is witness that i did not do anything that i should get kicked from the event.
The event did not even started and duke said to maviz to kick Blood and he did.Now what kind of rule is this. Question

iNs.Maviz wrote:
Bro, I dont have time to ask someone that why you want to kick him? But he is my clan mate therefore I was believe on him.

Duke wrote:
Lol, yes I know all the rules there is none of the rule that you can't kick any player you don't want him/her to participate in your event. So it doesn't making any sense. I did the right thing.
Yes, I would punched you in that event but it was the event organizer duty to turn off the propattack before starting the event. Don't blame me, blame the event organizer.
#RIPEnglish
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Well, Stop blaming each other guys. Hussain, post your chat logs or server logs you can find them according to this directory location; C: Drive > Users > [Your computer name] > AppData [ make sure you show the hidden folders ] > Roaming > VCMP > 04beta . Server logs then find the VKs IP there and see the latest file you will see the chat logs, make screenshots of the sufficient stuff as proof, mark it with colours from MS- Paint then post here.

Another point, Mavis this is Event staff, not your clan, bro, you have to think and work as an individual Event staff member, and this is common sense nobody needs to ask about any rule for it if does then am good at explanations.

HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:48 pm

DasHinG^ wrote:
Ice_Blood wrote:You can search Ins clan.I applied for Ins and he took advantage of me by killing me again again and when i shoot back he says i am impatient and i am denied.From here the conflict happened. Beast is witness that i did not do anything that i should get kicked from the event.

iNs.Maviz wrote:

Duke wrote:
#RIPEnglish

Refrain from spamming or arguments, guys. Let's just wait for Rainbow to deal with this.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:37 am

It was your mistake also. If you thinking that Duke was wanted to kick you because you and Duke was having a persnol fight. So, why you was ask from Duke about your application? Because of you the fight is start. And Duke was right we need good, great and respected players to participate in our events. There was a report also which I was posted months ago. In this report, Duke was kicked me because he was having a persnol fight with me. But the report was denied. I will post the link of the report as I'm away from my Pc.
Thank you!
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 am

Well.I don't know much.
But they started their fight for clan apply.
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:58 am

I also never heard of a rule that event staff member can kick others in event. This is a total shit. Kicking ice because of some problem related to clan app. Ice blood has right to join event. If there was an /ignore or /unignore issue, I will take logs from ice. Hopefully, those will be present today and use of /ignore is not disturbing. It releases stress by just muting the player. The report should be handled by @Rainbow Dash and I hope that the conclusion is done with justice. Btw can anyone give the event staff rules
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 am

Duke wrote:The thing is if anyone doesn't want you to participate in your events fine then don't participate. Reward cash was mine so I requested Maviz to kick you from the event. So he did because reward cash was mine. And I requested him because you were continuously insulting me and ignoring and un-ignoring by commands /ignore and /unignore though you were yourself was mentally disturbed because we voted you NO in your application.
By the way we kicked you because you can't ruin our event as you were continuously disturbing us. And it was our reward cash so we wanted the right and respectful players to participate in it.
I could misuse my power but I didn't so that's why I requested Maviz to kick you. Don't drag Maviz in this conflict ask me whatever you want to ask.
@Rainbow_Dash I am sure I can answer your every question related this report truthfully and sincerely.
Logs of that continuous Ignore and unignore.
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:54 am

Haseeb i can not find the folder you told me.I think the screenshot i posted is enough and duke has told that he kicked me because he don't wants me to participate , now let rainbow tell us who is wrong and i think that Duke did this because of the clan problem and he is jealous from me.Sharabi and beast and all other players in that event are witness that i did not disturbed the event and i was kicked when event even did not was started.The 2nd problem in which Duke punched me in Sparrows event, he has accepted it and blaming Sparrow that he should turned off attack mode and Duke did not punched me once, he kept on doing when the event started and he punched me when event was going on!.I have no further to say and i won't reply more, let Rainbow decide.
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:32 pm

1. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Mmm10

2. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Mm10

3. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. M10

4. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Mmmm10

5. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Mmmmm10

6. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Iiiii10

7. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Iiii10

8. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Iii10

9. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Ii10

10. [Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. I10
[Denied] Player Report - Ins.Duke and Maviz. Eee10
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Duke is right.
I have checked this guy and meet him many times.
Have a look here
https://ins-vcmp.cf/index.php?/topic/16-clan-application-ice_blood/
He is so immature .
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Duke did not posted them in order wise and it is clear that i did not abuse and in last screenshot you send, the beast is talking about Leo blood sucker not me. I was not even in the event at that time, you can ask beast.
And Symbiotic applying for a clan does not means i am immature.Instead you helped me in this report, thanks, i wanted to show this Clan app so others can see that why the problem occur. Btw we never met in the game or talked.
Rainbow, still waiting.
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:30 pm

So, According to Hussain ( alias Ice_blood), He kicked you because of some clan issues, and just gave another reason for it. Well, it isn't the first time Duke is reported for this same thing. If an event staff member is hosting an event and, although his foe appears to participate in that event or even wins it, an event staff member has to reward him as a normal player, not as his foe.

Another thing, Is Sparrow an event staff member? No, he's not, So how did you 3 guys Sharabi, The Mr.Event staff leader & Mavis joined him in his events, as Mason already said to not to collaborate with non-staff players hosting events and refrain from doing announcements for them.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_Blood Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 pm

That is what i was trying to tell that it is not a rule to decide, who to participate in your events.
Ice_Blood
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:So, According to Hussain ( alias Ice_blood), He kicked you because of some clan issues, and just gave another reason for it. Well, it isn't the first time Duke is reported for this same thing. If an event staff member is hosting an event and, although his foe appears to participate in that event or even wins it, an event staff member has to reward him as a normal player, not as his foe.  

Another thing, Is Sparrow an event staff member? No, he's not, So how did you 3 guys Sharabi, The Mr.Event staff leader & Mavis joined him in his events, as Mason already said to not to collaborate with non-staff players hosting events and refrain from doing announcements for them.    
As your ass is burnt seeing me as a event staff leader time to give you the right answers by my side what you really deserve.
Mr.Event Staff leader is your first dad. As I am not talking to you dumbass haseebo lal don't get your ass involved in it if you're not a witness or you don't have proof related it. So according to me I kicked Ice_blood's ass was kicked because he was continuously disturbing and insulting me as shown in the screenshots of chat-logs. Well, it isn't first time any moron gets his ass involved in my matter gay !*%#, and the thing I am reported for doesn't exists, there is nothing rule like that for which I am being reported. It's my money I do what I want to do.
He wasn't my foe if he whenever joins my event he will be simply get kicked from the prop.
Another thing, Sharabi was hosting events for him, as Mason isn't event staff leader he doesn't had any access to decide whether we can/can't host events for random players so I myself was happy that Sharabi was hosting Sparow's event.
I can understand how difficult is for you to see me as a event staff leader, and this all shit is about your own personal fight. By the way try to make your ass calm and cool and stay from this matter as you're not a witness and you don't have any proof against me. These replies are just of being jealous for seeing me as a Event Staff leader.

Ice_Blood wrote:That is what i was trying to tell that it is not a rule to decide, who to participate in your events.
My money, my events and at last I want to say is "my rules". You keep your ass away from my events.

Last edited by Duke on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Best of bad luck.
#Denied
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://sds-clan.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Duke wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:So, According to Hussain ( alias Ice_blood), He kicked you because of some clan issues, and just gave another reason for it. Well, it isn't the first time Duke is reported for this same thing. If an event staff member is hosting an event and, although his foe appears to participate in that event or even wins it, an event staff member has to reward him as a normal player, not as his foe.  

As your ass is burnt seeing me as a event staff leader time to give you the right answers by my side what you really deserve.
Mr.Event Staff leader is your first dad. As I am not talking to you dumbass haseebo lal don't get your ass involved in it if you're not a witness or you don't have proof related it. So according to me I kicked Ice_blood's ass was kicked because he was continuously disturbing and insulting me as shown in the screenshots of chat-logs. Well, it isn't first time any moron gets his ass involved in my matter gay !*%#, and the thing I am reported for doesn't exists, there is nothing rule like that for which I am being reported. It's my money I do what I want to do.
He wasn't my foe if he whenever joins my event he will be simply get kicked from the prop.
Another thing, Sharabi was hosting events for him, as Mason isn't event staff leader he doesn't had access to decide whether we can/can't host events for random players so I myself was happy that Sharabi was hosting his event.
I can understand how difficult is for you to see me as a event staff leader, and this all shit about your own personal fight. By the way try to make your ass calm and cool and stay from this matter as you're not a witness and you don't have any proof against me. These replies are just of being jealous for seeing me as a Event Staff leader.
@Rainbow_dash. I just wanted to resolve this matter, as an staff member, but if somebody is so mean & sneaky, what can I do though? Sharabi also talked about the same thing I did, but you didn't say him anything, just because he is an admin and can vote +1 for you. Mason is not an event staff leader but he is a head admin, an experienced & management staff member of VKs, as far every event staff member also listens to him, Oh so you don't believe Mason is so responsible, so you could just listen to his orders, ahhm Mason says right, He doesn't get friends, just few asslickers for a passage of time.

Conclusion: @Rainbow Dash & Listen to sir staff leader, in this very staff, doesn't matter you host event from your own money or from VK's event contribution, You have to always work as an event staff member like your announcement is important, you have to work under the guidelines and the rules of the staff. Before you, nobody of event staff did that, even previous event staff leaders didn't do anythign like it, although they were quite careful for their duties.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

None jast just tagged Rainbow Dash or something.
It's always best to send Event Staff reports to him for PM. so he notice about them and deal with.

I will lock this topic to avoid more non sense arguments, will send a PM to rainbow so he check it out when he get in the forum.

@Rainbow Dash
Locked.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:53 pm

hey thanks for the report there is no rule that says that a property owner cant kick people from their property. the event staff should include as many people as possible in their events, but they have the right to kick someone that is causing a lot of trouble. if i see more reports of people complaining that duke doesnt let them compete in his event for no reason, i will investigate it further, but until then lets see.

also there will be two event staff leaders now so they can work together. the other event staff leader was voted by the rest.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down