VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Scripting update on what you guys said.  I_vote_lcapScripting update on what you guys said.  I_voting_barScripting update on what you guys said.  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Scripting update on what you guys said.  I_vote_lcapScripting update on what you guys said.  I_voting_barScripting update on what you guys said.  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Scripting update on what you guys said.

+15
D4rKR420R
Mike
Gokussj5
Thunder_B!rd
Zurix
ЧК.
=KF=Thunder^
QaisAla
Frodo_BaGGinS
DasHinG^
Killer frost^
EK.CrystalBlue
Vipe[R]
Batch_47
Chuck Norris
19 posters

Go down

Scripting update on what you guys said.  Empty Scripting update on what you guys said.

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a list of updates for what you guys suggested. In the topic above. It's mostly some discussion and things I've done. But I am not going to reveal too much. I want to keep in Contact with you guys so you know what I am doing. For the past few days I've feelt a Little tired and haven't worked so much. I do this mostly on my free time and I want this patch to come out at the end of august or september and I want this patch to be really big, but I am also just one man so you have to be patient and accept that I am sometimes a Little lazy.

Rel004
I see a problem that most people don't understand is even a issue because it's so stupid to most people, but not to the general majority. I am going to tell you what's going to happen in both cases:

Stay in rel003:
- Everyone that asked me to switch will be unhappy, but they will continue to play on the server like they've Always done, because sliding has been a large part of VC-MP for very long and they're used to it.
- The people who uses slide will be happy.

Switch to rel004:
- Everyone that asks me to switch will be happy and continue to play.
- The people who uses slide, will not feel motivated to play anymore, because their skills will change and they have to adapt, which will lead to many people quiting the server. This happened in the switch from VC-MP version 0.3 to 0.4. 0.4 fixed a lot of sync issues and lag issues in 0.4 that players were used to, that lead to a lot of players having trouble adapting to vc-mp 0.4 and they just left. To be honest I am one of them, my skills aren't what they used to be. In 0.3 I was the most deadliest player (according to a ratio list) in an official vc-mp server, now I can hardly kill Qais and he sucks.

If we switch these players will be unhappy even if Crystal comes and save the day with his script, even if his script is objectively better, some will still not like it because it's not exactly the same. Take World 1 vehicles for example. Why does everyone want World 1 vehicles, when property vehicles are objectively better? Because the vehicles are spawned in World 1 lol. Even if we add shared owners to property vehicles and even if we reduced the price and let shared owners use them in World 1, people would still prefer World 1 vehicles for subjective reasons.

I have a lot of experience running this Community, because I know how every single player without a voice think like and how they act. I don't Think it's my scripting that gave us this Community, it's how the server tries to please everyone. Remove driveby? Not going to happen, that will mean that the drivebyer's will stop playing. Keep driveby? People that hates it will still play, because they're used to it and drivebyer's will be happy.

New custom content
This is something you guys requested the most, I am going to give you a shitload of custom content next patch, this is already finished.

New Minigames/ Marcus event / new jobs
Not the most popular but I got some ideas that I want to implement so I am going to work on that as well.

Add more races/parkour
This is kinda simple to do and even though most people don't vote for it, I am going to do it anyway.

Something completely new
Yeah I want to see that as well and expanding the property system to build minigames would definitely be something new. I already started with that a while ago, maybe it will appear sometime soon. There aren't much left for me to implement in terms of "something new" since I don't have that many ideas apart from that.

Third vehicle system
You're not going to get one, but stay tuned because you're not going to need a new one, after I am done. If someone still says that World 1 vehicles are supperior after this update, I am going to slap the crap out of you.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scripting update on what you guys said.  Empty Re: Scripting update on what you guys said.

Post by Batch_47 Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:18 am

rel003 they all r n00bs they are just because of it ! vice city is so easy ..
Batch_47
Batch_47

Back to top Go down

Scripting update on what you guys said.  Empty Re: Scripting update on what you guys said.

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:23 am

Batch_47 wrote:rel003 they all r n00bs they are just because of it ! vice city is so easy ..

You need the noobs. Without noobs the server dies my man. People try to make really complicated scripts, that 20-50 "pro players" really like, but the noobs don't understand it and can't even spawn, the result is: After a while the server will be empty most of the time. Noobs will come to your server if they Think it's fun. Regular and pro players will come to your server if they have someone to fight. Remove all the noobs from the server and I bet 50 % of you wouldn't feel like joining anymore.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 am

Switch to rel004.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:34 am

Maybe we should have a demo when EKDM is released on how my slide looks and then people can decide.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 am

Vipe[R] wrote:Switch to rel004.

Warned for spamming. Don't reply to a topic you haven't read.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:13 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

I have already read it but I don't agree with what you said.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:22 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

I have already read it but I don't agree with what you said.
You don't have to agree, I wanted to know if you understand. Useful replies are appreciated, more than just a repeat message.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Switch to rel004 many bugs are fixed there. I don't care about slide, 004 will be a great thing to our server especially the GUI and the MP3/OGG support.

If not switch to rel004 then I'm leaving, I hate rel003 it's just useless without cool things like rel004

Last edited by MaSoN^ on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:13 pm

No pls slide is our life if slide goes than I'm not going to play anymore so sad to hear that omg
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I dont like that always player's score showing 0
Switch to rel004 i think it will be fixed

Last edited by JacKsoN^ on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:21 pm

JacKsoN^ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Switch to rel004 i think i will be fixed
yes u right fix that problem
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:25 pm

It's kinda confusing for us, most of the players want to switch rel004 and other want rel003 because of a one shitty glitch! and we talked about this problem angel in the testing sever, i'd say switch to rel004 many bugs were fixed especially the melee weapon (example: the Katana) bug is fixed!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:Switch to rel004 many bugs are fixed there. I don't care about slide, 004 will be a great thing to our server especially the GUI and the MP3/OGG support.

If not switch to rel004 then I'm leaving, I hate rel003 it's just useless without cool things like rel004
That's what I meant to say.
Anyways if you are not switching to rel004 then bye.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:No pls slide is our life if slide goes than I'm not going to play anymore so sad to hear that omg

Play without slide pls, don't be a noob pls xD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Guys stop putting Angel in that situation. It's not his fault that the VCMP devs removed sliding. He has to upgrade the server to rel004 for the improvements and new features. And for those who say they're leaving, just tell me which rel003 server you're gonna play in, gonna leave VCMP just because there's no server to slide in? Do you play in VKs only because of slide glitch? If the server is upgraded to rel004, Flake and I will try our best to make slide as realistic as possible to rel003. If you still have a problem then you can go to VCMP forums and complain to the devs to add slide back, don't force Angel to use outdated rel003.

I also use slide a lot, but I'm willing to change my play style if the devs have removed it, are you not?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 pm

JacKsoN^ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Switch to rel004 i think it will be fixed
VCMP Stopped streaming 'Score' query since 0.4 :v,
about versions you really confused me.
We have to choose democracy but you will see 50% of 003 Lovers will be destroyed because of slides.
you can see pros and cons
C.U. / 003 | 004
Slide| Yes | Yes , by flake slide
DrawText| Yes| No, GUI
Sound| supports noob formats and 90% not works | MP3 , OGG , WAV, URL Streaming.
and alot of bug fixed in 004
but we look to the another side.
That server is not full DM Server.
so we can change the version. but another view , we will another players want 003 to slide and that will make us not having awesome function to the server.
thinking like that is confused af
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:Switch to rel004 many bugs are fixed there. I don't care about slide, 004 will be a great thing to our server especially the GUI and the MP3/OGG support.

That's what I meant to say.
Anyways if you are not switching to rel004 then bye.

What does rel004 have? GUI? I can't design good looking GUI, I am not a designer. I haven't seen one GUI that fits in with the game in my opinion.

Oh okay Mason and Viper are putting up threats now and wants to destroy the Community we've built? I want the best for this Community and I Always try to Think about how everyone feels and put me into their shoes. You guys on the other hand are not capable of doing that, which is why I am your Community manager. I will make the best decision there is for our Community and I will listen to your arguments and take them into consideration, but I don't respect any threats about you leaving if I don't do what you want.

This topic was created because I have responded to your critics about why rel004 is better. You guys are just repeating the same thing.

I have Heard this:
- Sliding is bad it should be removed these noobs should learn to play without slides. I freaking addressed this in the topic and you guys are not providing any counter Points to it. WTF happened when we switched to VC-MP 0.3, we lost a lot of players? I want to lose 0 players this time, especially now when the majority of the players are actually not on the forum. If you morons are not capable of discussing the Points I bring up, what's the Point of you commenting the same freaking Points over and over again. How can we have a discussion if you don't listen to the other side and try to at least address something of what they're saying.

- Better ban system. Yes sure but it's not like we are doomed without it.

- New features? What new features, you guys don't seem to understand the MP3 thing isn't like you can play any Music you want on the server with a website link. It will just be easier to add more custom radios, that can be played in the car. I know what the new cool features would be: Custom map Icons and map objects being visible from both sides, that's the only new features rel004 brings, apart from random GUI stuff that 90 % of you probably will use the command equivalent for anyways? Do you guys want to go through lists of weapons in a GUI and select your weapons or do you want to just write it in command. I would just write the command, because I am used to it. Do you guys want to enter your password into an ugly GUI textbox when you register? Yes that's a real game changer when you're only going to see it once Razz.

To sum it up: Since most of you can't read anymore, I haven't said that I don't want to switch to rel004. I want to discuss it more because I am not sure. So stop repeating your points again and being kids. The Point of a discussion is that: You read my points. I read your points and respond to them.

Right now it is like this: I bring up a subject. You guys comment on it with your own opinions. I address your comments and give some interesting insight to them. You guys just repeat the same thing you already said.

Let me give you an example of what's not a discussion:
Player1: Pies are not good because they usually contain Cherry.
Player2: That's not true pies usually don't contain Cherry and there are a lot of pies made from apples and other stuff.
Player1: I still don't like pie because they all usually contain Cherry.

That's mason and Viper in a nutshell. I want to speak with people that listens to my points and comments on them. In the last topic I asked for your opinions. In this topic I want to discuss it.

Extra note again: The purpose of this topic so to discuss what's best for the server, I haven't made up my mind if rel004 is happening or not, that's why we are discussing it.

Update that was edited later: Your attitude that you displayed here Viper and Mason is the exact thing that triggers me and don't make me want to be part of this Community anymore. I was actually going to do some important exam work right now, but I am very upset and won't be able to focus, so thank you very much.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Angel you should implement the slide system made by Flake in a test server with rel004, because that can help the public experience the new slide and determine if it can be used as an alternate for rel003 slide or not.

There is only 1 point why people say to keep rel003 and that is slide and if we can solve that issue then we shouldn't have any problems with upgrading to rel004.

Also about the ban system, if the new ban system can stop all or most of the ban evaders then you'll won't have to waste as much time for anti hack systems and other systems made for ban evaders.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Switch to rel004 or whatever it is . becoz many hax are not working with that I have tested it Smile . So for the sake of security I recomend you to switch it but this will rank down your server for sure as no one witch is full of slide shits most LP and VF guys wont play anymore <3
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:22 pm

4K. wrote:Angel you should implement the slide system made by Flake in a test server with rel004, because that can help the public experience the new slide and determine if it can be used as an alternate for rel003 slide or not.

There is only 1 point why people say to keep rel003 and that is slide and if we can solve that issue then we shouldn't have any problems with upgrading to rel004.

Also about the ban system, if the new ban system can stop all or most of the ban evaders then you'll won't have to waste as much time for anti hack systems and other systems made for ban evaders.
You somewhow give me pass of EKDM <3 . I herd that it is really loving DM server like we can see our own slides witha cmd /slide on + will test your ban sostum
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:24 pm

4K. wrote:Angel you should implement the slide system made by Flake in a test server with rel004, because that can help the public experience the new slide and determine if it can be used as an alternate for rel003 slide or not.

You're usually on that side that reads my messages but please man, don't make me freaking respond to this again. I have already responded to you and until you address my comments I am not going to respond to it again. In this very post I address it.

Ban evaders are stopped with the anti hack system. UID2 can be evaded by Sami and probably thunder_bird, if it is not possible I swear to god that those guys will eventually make it possible. But yes why deny that's a good feature anyways? It is a good feature but I Believe we can survive without it, if I am actually right that a lot of people will quit. I guess people like Mason and Viper are so freaking ignorant that they will quit now after playing on rel003 for years just fine, lost a lot of respect for those two today. But the thing is they are part of the Community as well so I am not going to ignore them or throw them in way in favour of other players.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

You're usually on that side that reads my messages but please man, don't make me freaking respond to this again. I have already responded to you and until you address my comments I am not going to respond to it again. In this very post I address it.

Ban evaders are stopped with the anti hack system. UID2 can be evaded by Sami and probably thunder_bird, if it is not possible I swear to god that those guys will eventually make it possible. But yes why deny that's a good feature anyways? It is a good feature but I Believe we can survive without it, if I am actually right that a lot of people will quit.  I guess people like Mason and Viper are so freaking ignorant that they will quit now after playing on rel003 for years just fine, lost a lot of respect for those two today. But the thing is they are part of the Community as well so I am not going to ignore them or throw them in way in favour of other players.

Responded to me?
I only replied in this topic 2 times and the first one wasn't directed to you nor you replied or had to reply to it. And this is my second reply which you replied to. If you're referring to another topic relating to this then sorry, I forgot about it.

All I want to say, there is only 1 negative in upgrading to rel003 which is sliding so we should focus on trying to resolve it.

About GUI and Audio, these two can be helpful for adding new stuff. GUI can make a lot of stuff easier such as Minigames, Prop settings, etc. You just need to find the right balance between GUI commands and normal commands. GUI can help you combine multiple cmds and organize them so they are easy to find and use. Audio can be used in minigames and many DM aspects to enhance the experience and give thevserver a new feel. As you know it's patch 4.0 so it should have these new things to give it a new feel, but as I said before you need to find the right balance between the new and old stuff.

And about me, I've been doing my duty even in times I didn't feel like playing or didn't used to DM. I'll be staying here no matter if it's rel003 or rel004.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:38 pm

No slide pls, cuz it sucks and people become noob pls. Ask @MaSoN^ he can't make a spree on me if sliding doesn't work whereas I don't slide and made a 13 spree
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : Los Angeles, CA. USA. Earth, Solaris system, orion arm, milky way, virgo supercluster, Andromeda colony, UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:39 pm

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Ban evaders are stopped with the anti hack system. UID2 can be evaded by Sami and probably thunder_bird, if it is not possible I swear to god that those guys will eventually make it possible. But yes why deny that's a good feature anyways? It is a good feature but I Believe we can survive without it, if I am actually right that a lot of people will quit.  I guess people like Mason and Viper are so freaking ignorant that they will quit now after playing on rel003 for years just fine, lost a lot of respect for those two today. But the thing is they are part of the Community as well so I am not going to ignore them or throw them in way in favour of other players.

Responded to me?
I only replied in this topic 2 times and the first one wasn't directed to you nor you replied or had to reply to it. And this is my second reply which you replied to. If you're referring to another topic relating to this then sorry, I forgot about it.

All I want to say, there is only 1 negative in upgrading to rel003 which is sliding so we should focus on trying to resolve it.

About GUI and Audio, these two can be helpful for adding new stuff. GUI can make a lot of stuff easier such as Minigames, Prop settings, etc. You just need to find the right balance between GUI commands and normal commands. GUI can help you combine multiple cmds and organize them so they are easy to find and use. Audio can be used in minigames and many DM aspects to enhance the experience and give thevserver a new feel. As you know it's patch 4.0 so it should have these new things to give it a new feel, but as I said before you need to find the right balance between the new and old stuff.

And about me, I've been doing my duty even in times I didn't feel like playing or didn't used to DM. I'll be staying here no matter if it's rel003 or rel004.

Read my topic man... The part where I said even if Crystal comes and save us with his slide script... That's the thing you need to respond to, because you're back tracking the conversation and I can't continue arguing until you respond to that. Even if it is: I can understand what you're saying, but I still Think this is the best bla bla bla...

About what you siad about the GUI yes I understand and I agree. The question is if the general VC-MP player is smart enough to be able to handle GUI? But yes you're right I have to spend time on that.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Responded to me?

Read my topic man... The part where I said even if Crystal comes and save us with his slide script... That's the thing you need to respond to, because you're back tracking the conversation and I can't continue arguing until you respond to that. Even if it is: I can understand what you're saying, but I still Think this is the best bla bla bla...

About what you siad about the GUI yes I understand and I agree. The question is if the general VC-MP player is smart enough to be able to handle GUI? But yes you're right I have to spend time on that.

Okay, now understood. You responded to my idea. Well, that is why I wanted you to expose the players to the new slide in a testing server or to save the hassle, I can record a video of Crystal and I dueling with the new slide. Without exposure, we can't say if players will be fine with the new slide. Also most of the people who use slide are on forum because the noobs usually don't know how to slide. Even if we choose to upgrade to rel004 and not to use the new slide, you might lose a few players, but you will also gain players because many EC players don't like our server because we allow all glitches and also use rel003 in which others can slide.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:52 pm

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Responded to me?

Okay, now understood. You responded to my idea. Well, that is why I wanted you to expose the players to the new slide in a testing server or to save the hassle, I can record a video of Crystal and I dueling with the new slide. Without exposure, we can't say if players will be fine with the new slide. Also most of the people who use slide are on forum because the noobs usually don't know how to slide. Even if we choose to upgrade to rel004 and not to use the new slide, you might lose a few players, but you will also gain players because many EC players don't like our server because we allow all glitches and also use rel003 in which others can slide.

My Point as I said was that even if Crystals slide is better than the old one, it will not be exactly the same as the laggy slide in rel003 and people might quit anyways.

They're not going to switch server. They play on EC because they prefer EC. VKs is not EC just like EC is not VKs. It's all subjective where you want to play.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Responded to me?

My Point as I said was that even if Crystals slide is better than the old one, it will not be exactly the same as the laggy slide in rel003 and people might quit anyways.

They're not going to switch server. They play on EC because they prefer EC. VKs is not EC just like EC is not VKs. It's all subjective where you want to play.

Yes, that is possible.

Many EC players play in EC, LW, and EAD all regurarly, but rarely come to VK because of the sliders. I used to play in EC regularly, but left because they disabled python slide (they did it manually from script as this was before they updated to rel004) because that is part of my play style and playing there became difficult for me and I preferred to give VK more time as I could use python slide (actually use desert eagle slide here Razz).
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:57 pm

If u changed to 0rel004, make sure u make like EC, still have few slide and c - glitch fine.
dont do mode like LittleWhittey !!
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:10 pm

5K. wrote:If u changed to 0rel004, make sure u make like EC, still have few slide and c - glitch fine.

Yes, that will work easily. In LW they just disabled crouch.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:21 pm

4K. wrote:
5K. wrote:If u changed to 0rel004, make sure u make like EC, still have few slide and c - glitch fine.

That server make me crazy, Disable almost all commands.
They disable Crouch bc im use it xdd
Boreeee !
p/s: Weird is player LW can't play anywhere, just LW xddddd
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:40 pm

I farely agree with Mason. I'm sure we can come up a better way to adapt our skills into a new method.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Switch to rel004.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:32 pm

'' SLIDE '' still Alive... LOVE YOU ANGEL <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:37 pm

5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Boreeee !

Every other official DM servers has different style features of gameplay.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:09 pm

VK.Duke wrote:Switch to rel004.
Please refrain from posting here if you don't have at least 2 digits in your IQ.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:03 am

By leaving I meant stop playing like I do everyday. I just love how you wrote a newspaper and in every 2-3 lines mason and viper Razz

what happened now? you was trying to get rid of slide, now you want it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:33 am

5.J^ wrote:
5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Boreeee !

Actually in LW they focus in m4 more than stubby or any guns like that so they don't care c-glitch or slide.
Luck for us Vks not like that.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:43 am

VK.Duke wrote:Switch to rel004.
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:04 am

5K. wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Boreeee !

Actually in LW they focus in m4 more than stubby or any guns like that so they don't care c-glitch or slide.
giờ t mới hiểu tại sao bọn ngoài sv bắn m4 chuẩn vc...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:24 am

Mr.Alone wrote:
5K. wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Boreeee !

giờ t mới hiểu tại sao bọn ngoài sv bắn m4 chuẩn vc...
Ping chúng nó thấp, đm ở sv mình em bắn nổ như bóng bay =)))
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:23 am

i think :v i dont know ;v

hmm i will lost my skills if you implement rel004 but :v who cares i will stay playing here Smile
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:15 am

5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:

Boreeee !
In this server we also cant off flame limitor
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:44 pm

The problem is that most people don't really understand the Point. I know how every type of player Thinks and not very type is represented on the forum, that's why I speak for them. You leaving messages like: We can get used to it. That might be true that you can, but what about the other people who doesn't have a voice here?

We also see it from a few players here that are like: Slide is part of my skills, but I will stay anyways. Those are the loyal sliders, the others might not be.

I haven't made a decision, I started this topic to get a good discussion, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anyone to have that discussion with.

My topic, so I am closing it. It's better I have this discussion with the management team or just flake.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down