VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination

+3
D4rKR420R
ЧК.
EK.CrystalBlue
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 3:26 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:What flake do you think that you are innocent I can report you but iam not crying burthurt like you, and when I said 24 / 2 I mean that you 12 old and immature.
Even if we assume that I am "12 old" (which I'm not), what does that prove? Nothing, right? However, you have discriminated against me.
Basing maturity on age goes to show your level of intelligence.

Agreed he discriminated you, but only right now on forums not in the server from the proof you gave. And as you're well aware server rules don't apply on forums so he's safe.
The only reason you agreed is because now you don't have to punish your love.

Anyways, 1. that post is violating another forum rule and 2. what he did on the server is discrimination too.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] Report [EK]Zeyad_Ahmed - discrimination

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Mate, I don't even know Zeyad well and I know you personally and know you for years and are a good friend. I agreed now because he was discriminating and I don't support such behavior either, but discrimination is not in forum rules.

Yes, he posted hateful post for you and has done it often, but it doesn't make you innocent as you've done it a lot too. Either way I can't deal with forum matters so PM Angel a forum report if you want justice.

He might have said that in the server discriminating you as he just now revealed his intention, but the proof you presented doesn't proof his intention and we don't punish people just based on confessions so even if he revealed his intention we can't punish him.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 3:45 pm

4K. wrote:Mate, I don't even know Zeyad well and I know you personally and know you for years and are a good friend. I agreed now because he was discriminating and I don't support such behavior either, but discrimination is not in forum rules.

Yes, he posted hateful post for you and has done it often, but it doesn't make you innocent as you've done it a lot too. Either way I can't deal with forum matters so PM Angel a forum report if you want justice.

He might have said that in the server discriminating you as he just now revealed his intention, but the proof you presented doesn't proof his intention and we don't punish people just based on confessions so even if he revealed his intention we can't punish him.
Omg mate fk his intention, that message alone is enough to count as discrimination. I'm getting tired of this now.
Tell me your opinion about the Person A, Person B and Person C example I gave above otherwise
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 3:50 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:Mate, I don't even know Zeyad well and I know you personally and know you for years and are a good friend. I agreed now because he was discriminating and I don't support such behavior either, but discrimination is not in forum rules.

Omg mate fk his intention, that message alone is enough to count as discrimination. I'm getting tired of this now.
Tell me your opinion about the Person A, Person B and Person C example I gave above otherwise

I already told you that if you're using official names like calling a group of African Americans and Jamaicans with African Americans and Jamaicans. But if you call them blacks or n iggas then it's discrimination.

If you say someone's age then it related to the first part in the previous paragraph and if you call someone kid or baby then it's related to the second part.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 3:56 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

I already told you that if you're using official names like calling a group of African Americans and Jamaicans with African Americans and Jamaicans. But if you call them blacks or n iggas then it's discrimination.

If you say someone's age then it related to the first part in the previous paragraph and if you call someone kid or baby then it's related to the second part.
That justification is very obstinate.
Who is to decide what are official names and what aren't? If Person C says one of these "official terms" in another language, who is to decide whether it stays official or not? If Person C makes a language where the official term is n igga, are we to punish C or not?
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 3:57 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Who is to decide what are official names and what aren't? If Person C says one of these "official terms" in another language, who is to decide whether it stays official or not? If Person C makes a language where the official term is n igga, are we to punish C or not?

If you base groups of their ethnic names or nationality rather than based on skin color.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 4:00 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

If you base groups of their ethnic names or nationality rather than based on skin color.
Except that discriminating on nationality is not allowed and "groups" - "group, permit, restrict or otherwise simply treat differently".
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 4:03 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Except that discriminating on nationality is not allowed and "groups" - "group, permit, restrict or otherwise simply treat differently".

If there a group of Pakistanis and Indians you would call them Pakistanis and Indians rather than assuming they all are Pakistanis or all are Indians which people often do.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 4:06 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

If there a group of Pakistanis and Indians you would call them Pakistanis and Indians rather than assuming they all are Pakistanis or all are Indians which people often do.
What point does that make?
You're grouping all Pakistanis together and you're grouping all Indians together (albeit in a seperate group from Pakistanis).

I'm now seriously getting tired of this and might have to prematurely terminate my LOA to punish Zeyad for this myself. I expected you to handle this situation in an unbiased and fair manner adhering to the rules instead of making your own obstinate logic that doesn't even make sense.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 4:18 pm

I'm not grouping; just saying that if you see 3 Pakistanis and 3 Indians in a server and you call them all Indians because you feel they both are same and don't give significance to Pakistan.

Why are you getting tired? You said I lost the arguments which is why I starred it again to clear your misunderstanding that I lost the argument.

That's exactly what you want, to punish him using your admin power like you did when muting him.

In my honest opinion you didn't mean to discriminate him while he did mean it which was shown by his previous reply to the topic, but since he didn't reveal this intention in the server we cannot prove his intention even if he confessses it here. Also what makes me think that you made this report is just to punish him for discrediting you by revealing your age is that you made this report after almost a week and not immediately. Also you didn't punish him directly to act as if you're unbiased.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 4:22 pm

4K. wrote:I'm not grouping; just saying that if you see 3 Pakistanis and 3 Indians in a server and you call them all Indians because you feel they both are same and don't give significance to Pakistan.

Why are you getting tired? You said I lost the arguments which is why I starred it again to clear your misunderstanding that I lost the argument.

That's exactly what you want, to punish him using your admin power like you did when muting him.

In my honest opinion you didn't mean to discriminate him while he did mean it which was shown by his previous reply to the topic, but since he didn't reveal this intention in the server we cannot prove his intention even if he confessses it here. Also what makes me think that you made this report is just to punish him for discrediting you by revealing your age is that you made this report after almost a week and not immediately. Also you didn't punish him directly to act as if you're unbiased.
Mate, that statement is discriminatory itself, but you don't seem to understand it. The reason I made this report a week later is because I didn't notice that Zeyad was discriminating, and the reason I'm not punishing him directly is because I am on an LOA.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 4:30 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:I'm not grouping; just saying that if you see 3 Pakistanis and 3 Indians in a server and you call them all Indians because you feel they both are same and don't give significance to Pakistan.

Mate, that statement is discriminatory itself, but you don't seem to understand it. The reason I made this report a week later is because I didn't notice that Zeyad was discriminating, and the reason I'm not punishing him directly is because I am on an LOA.

Let me get this straight, in your opinion saying someone's age is discriminating?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 4:36 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Let me get this straight, in your opinion saying someone's age is discriminating?
Not in my opinion. In fact saying someone's age is discriminating.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Then why do we ask admin applicants their age?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 4:44 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Then why do we ask admin applicants their age?
We asked it before the discrimination rule and I've already objected to it before (which I can't find anymore).
People are free to write whatever they will there and if someone refuses their app for "giving false information" or something like that then they can and will get punished for discriminating.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Why will they be punished when discrimination is not mentioned in forum rules.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 5:16 pm

4K. wrote:Why will they be punished when discrimination is not mentioned in forum rules.
Because the level is given on the server, not the forum.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 5:26 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:Why will they be punished when discrimination is not mentioned in forum rules.

But we ask age on forums, not ingame.

Anyways that's a little off topic, the reason your objection was overruled because the management staff didn't feel it's wrong to ask age in the application.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 5:30 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Anyways that's a little off topic, the reason your objection was overruled because the management staff didn't feel it's wrong to ask age in the application.
Whatever. Deal with this report.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 5:35 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Finally the rq comes.

Mate, you can't beat me in arguments and debates because I only debate after thinking carefully of the matter and possible outcomes.

Report will be denied since that is not age discrimination.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 26, 2017 5:36 pm

4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Finally the rq comes.

Mate, you can't beat me in arguments and debates because I only debate after thinking carefully of the matter and possible outcomes.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
(this means that I'll deal with it once I'm back from my LOA.)
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri May 26, 2017 5:38 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:

Finally the rq comes.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
(this means that I'll deal with it once I'm back from my LOA.)

Sure.
Idk we'll be alive after 2 months or not xddd
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2