VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire I_vote_lcap[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire I_voting_bar[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire I_vote_lcap[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire I_voting_bar[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire

+5
HuNTeR^
DasHinG^
ЧК.
Talha_Mustafa
9 posters

Go down

[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire Empty [Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire

Post by Talha_Mustafa Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Your in-game name:

[VX]Talha

Rulebreaker (in-game name):

=EK=Spitfire
Date and time of Rulebreaking:

He evaded too many times.

What did he do? Describe please:

He evaded many time approx 10 -15. First of all I killed him 9x time in duel and when I shot 10x time he death evaded.
Similarly when I was free fighting with him in open world he evaded 4 TIMES, And when I said to Mason to take action against him but sadly he not
payed attention to my words cuz he was busy with his friends. Later on, today when I killed him twice with m4 headshots he evaded twice. And I said him its enough now I will report you . If he evade 1 or 2 times I'll not be so angry but he evaded 10-15 times "WTF man!". I hope that admins will pay heed to my report.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):

Everyone who seen.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/IokyY
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire Empty Re: [Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire

Post by ЧК. Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Chatlogs are definitely not enough to prove a death evaders. Do you have anymore proof?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire Empty Re: [Denied] Annoying and Abusing Death Evades Of =EK=SpitFire

Post by Talha_Mustafa Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:36 pm

4K. wrote:Chatlogs are definitely not enough to prove a death evaders. Do you have anymore proof?

Sorry man I had no time to open fraps and record him when he death evaded.

But chat logs proofs that he death evaded and I said him that he death evaded, if he not death evaded he will say that he not death evaded right at the moment.
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:40 pm

طَلْحَة wrote:
4K. wrote:Chatlogs are definitely not enough to prove a death evaders. Do you have anymore proof?

Sorry man I had no time to open fraps and record him when he death evaded.

But chat logs proofs that he death evaded and I said him that he death evaded, if he not death evaded he will say that he not death evaded right at the moment.

Well, I want to believe you as I've seen him death evading a lot too and gave him a final warning, but for me to ban him this time I will need solid proof. Yes, your proof does create suspicion, but unfortunately isn't solid enough to prove he death evaded.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Video will be quite suitable for evading because Logs proof nothing against Death Evade. Well, I also seen him evading with my naked eye and did warned him. But if you are not going to post a video, This report isn't going any forward.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:Video will be quite suitable for evading because Logs proof nothing against Death Evade. Well, I also seen him evading with my naked eye and did warned him. But if you are not going to post a video, This report isn't going any forward.

Man you also witness and 4k also witness it + I have uploaded 6 pics proving he death evaded so many times. I think that is solid proof. I said him too many times to stop evading also warned him, but he still continued and mason was also there at that time :\. I think 2 witness+ 6 proofs are enough to prove him a Death Evader.
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:17 pm

I Sware He did With Me More Than 5 Times
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Talha he did evade more than 20 times when fighting with me but he is a good man he should not ban he should warn.
HuNTeR^
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:28 pm

HuNTeR^ wrote:Talha he did evade more than 20 times when fighting with me but he is a good man he should not ban he should warn.

He was warned but he did again with me. You 4 guys are witnessing and when there is lack of solid proofs the judge go for the number of wintnesses. So admins should count witnesses, So in this case admins should ban him at least for a week so he will never do death evade with anyone.
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Evaded with me 2 times but I forgived him.

Last edited by Vipe[R] on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:37 pm

No, it can't be accepted if the proofs are not enought.

You should start record him since the first time you saw him evade.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:Evaded with me 2 times but I forgived him.
R.I.P
(Forgived)
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Talha_Mustafa Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:Evaded with me 2 times but I forgived him.

It was 2 thats why you forgived lol..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways but on support of so many witnesses you guyz should ban him. And if not it was my last sentence and you can close the topic but I hope that he will never do death evade again after just reading this topic. Thanks for your replies.
Talha_Mustafa
Talha_Mustafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:18 pm

he is a good man give him a last chance talha
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:01 pm

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:No, it can't be accepted if the proofs are not enought.

You should start record him since the first time you saw him evade.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Based on many witnesses reporting him I will give him a warning, next time solid proof is provided he will be given a ban. Since this report doesn't ahve enough proof, the report will be denied.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down