VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.  I_vote_lcap[Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.  I_voting_bar[Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.  I_vote_lcap[Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.  I_voting_bar[Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.

+13
=SdS=KrlozZ...
HuNTeR^
QaisAla
MAZE
DasHinG^
VK.Angel.OfDeath
ЧК.
Hari
Chuck Norris
Signal
Desi
vito1
17 posters

Go down

Solved [Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.

Post by vito1 Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 pm

1) Save /radaroff /spawnwep /nogoto values to player's account data, beucase I have to type it each time when I connected to server
2) Make car ownership system like in LW, to let multiple players own same car as car model instead specific car. It's not about sharing! I mean when player typing /getcar his car will be created on the server and spawned near him and when he will quit his car will be removed from the server.
vito1
vito1

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Accepted] suggestions - Another car system.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm

+1 for both, nice ideea vito, i love you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 am

+1
Desi
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 am

+1 for both!
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:24 am

+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:16 am

vito1 wrote:1) Save /radaroff /spawnwep /nogoto values to player's account data, beucase I have to type it each time when I connected to server
2) Make car ownership system like in LW, to let multiple players own same car as car model instead specific car. It's not about sharing! I mean when player typing /getcar his car will be created on the server and spawned near him and when he will quit his car will be removed from the server.

I am not going to spend much time Writing this post, since it's going to be a long one and I want to get it done as fast as possible.

1. I've explained this multiple times. If we save /radaroff, /spawnwep and /nogoto in the database. The majority will Always have /radaroff, /spawnwep and /nogoto enabled/on. Why is that a bad thing? I've explained it many times. But let me sum it up really quickly and I hope this gets the point across. Let's start with /nogoto on. On XE back in 2012 I noticed a problem, like 75 % of the players including me always had /nogoto on. Why was that? Well it's because there is never a good enough reason to have it disabled. I never turned off my nogoto on XE, I was just (like many people) to lazy to turn it off. So why force everyone to type it everytime?

Because I personally believe that it will decrease the amount of players that have /nogoto on all the time and therefor not make the teleporting system useless. This is of course not true for everyone. I am sure people like you vito who Always want nogoto on would prefer this, but I believe there are more people who doesn't care if they have /nogoto on and only wants it enabled when they don't want to be bothered. These people are only going to turn nogoto on when they don't want to be bothered and almost never turn off /nogoto again (unless a friend wants to teleport to them or something).

I will take myself as an example. On VKs I am too lazy to turn /nogoto on most of time. I only get the motivation to turn it on when someone bothers me too much. In old XE, I Always had it on always. Why? Because I turned it on once and was too lazy to turn it off again and I had no reason to ever turn it off, because having it on is a benefit.

Do you kinda get my Point? These commands are all a benefit. If you want that benefit you have to turn on the commands everytime. If you don't need these benefits when you're playing one day, you might not wanna bother turning them on. I Believe this benefits the server, that there are more people to teleport to in general.

2. I've heard that before. Let me tell you a story, Vito to make you understand the logic of the common player. I implemented this custom property vehicle system, where you can basically create up to 11 vehicles that only exists when you're online or when someone is in your property. The options you have for your custom property vehicles is that you can change the model and color to anything you like at anytime. You can also get your property car to the normal world with a command.

Before I continue the story. Which system is the best? probably LW's to be honest. But my system of course has some benefits as well. You can have all of your LW cars at the same time and you can change it to any model you want. The problem is that the vehicle limit could potentially be reached. Fortunately I have a system for that as well, that at least (from my knowledge) shouldn't break the system.

So the story is: A guy asked me where to find vehicles to buy in World 1. I explained to him that pretty much every vehicle in World 1 has been bought at this point and that he should buy a custom property vehicle instead. He didn't want to do that even though I explained to him all the benefits of the custom property vehicle system. What was his reasons?
1. He wanted his vehicle to be in world 1 Always. (For no reason whatsoever)
2. He wanted to share his vehicle (which is not possible for a property vehicle) so he could earn more Money.

So why can't I implement it?
- The custom property vehicle system serves the same purpose.
- If I implemented this, it would basically have to replace the normal vehicle system. We can't have both. You and me would probably agree that it would better to replace it, but the players simple doesn't allow me to do it. They want their shared cars and stuff...

To sum Everything up. I hope you understand why I can't really implement these things, even if you don't agree with the reasons at all.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hari Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:47 am

+1
Hari
Hari
Ultra Legendary

Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vito1 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:31 am

Well I got your point Sad
But still... buying property just to be able to buy vehicle it's a bit crazy...
vito1
vito1

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:38 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
vito1 wrote:1) Save /radaroff /spawnwep /nogoto values to player's account data, beucase I have to type it each time when I connected to server

I am not going to spend much time Writing this post, since it's going to be a long one and I want to get it done as fast as possible.

1. I've explained this multiple times. If we save /radaroff, /spawnwep and /nogoto in the database. The majority will Always have /radaroff, /spawnwep and /nogoto enabled/on. Why is that a bad thing? I've explained it many times. But let me sum it up really quickly and I hope this gets the point across. Let's start with /nogoto on. On XE back in 2012 I noticed a problem, like 75 % of the players including me always had /nogoto on. Why was that? Well it's because there is never a good enough reason to have it disabled. I never turned off my nogoto on XE, I was just (like many people) to lazy to turn it off. So why force everyone to type it everytime?

Because I personally believe that it will decrease the amount of players that have /nogoto on all the time and therefor not make the teleporting system useless. This is of course not true for everyone. I am sure people like you vito who Always want nogoto on would prefer this, but I believe there are more people who doesn't care if they have /nogoto on and only wants it enabled when they don't want to be bothered. These people are only going to turn nogoto on when they don't want to be bothered and almost never turn off /nogoto again (unless a friend wants to teleport to them or something).

I will take myself as an example. On VKs I am too lazy to turn /nogoto on most of time. I only get the motivation to turn it on when someone bothers me too much. In old XE, I Always had it on always. Why? Because I turned it on once and was too lazy to turn it off again and I had no reason to ever turn it off, because having it on is a benefit.

Do you kinda get my Point? These commands are all a benefit. If you want that benefit you have to turn on the commands everytime. If you don't need these benefits when you're playing one day, you might not wanna bother turning them on. I Believe this benefits the server, that there are more people to teleport to in general.

2. I've heard that before. Let me tell you a story, Vito to make you understand the logic of the common player. I implemented this custom property vehicle system, where you can basically create up to 11 vehicles that only exists when you're online or when someone is in your property. The options you have for your custom property vehicles is that you can change the model and color to anything you like at anytime. You can also get your property car to the normal world with a command.

Before I continue the story. Which system is the best? probably LW's to be honest. But my system of course has some benefits as well. You can have all of your LW cars at the same time and you can change it to any model you want. The problem is that the vehicle limit could potentially be reached. Fortunately I have a system for that as well, that at least (from my knowledge) shouldn't break the system.

So the story is: A guy asked me where to find vehicles to buy in World 1. I explained to him that pretty much every vehicle in World 1 has been bought at this point and that he should buy a custom property vehicle instead. He didn't want to do that even though I explained to him all the benefits of the custom property vehicle system. What was his reasons?
2. He wanted to share his vehicle (which is not possible for a property vehicle) so he could earn more Money.

- If I implemented this, it would basically have to replace the normal vehicle system. We can't have both. You and me would probably agree that it would better to replace it, but the players simple doesn't allow me to do it. They want their shared cars and stuff...

To sum Everything up. I hope you understand why I can't really implement these things, even if you don't agree with the reasons at all.

In EC the car system is same as LW, but in EC you can still share cars.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:09 am

4K. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

In EC the car system is same as LW, but in EC you can still share cars.

I know. It's not possible with my system because the limit of the max vehicles would be reached. When you script something you have to set a limitation to what you script. My limitation was no shared cars, that allowed the quanity of the vehicles you could Place in a custom property to be increased.

I agree with you however if, EC has that system it's probably better than ours. But I have to come to my defense and say that I did want to create a system like this but you guys didn't allow it at the time. The problem is that the custom property system never really removed the old system, it just worked as an alternative. I don't want to remove old systems that people like. Because I am that type of person who wants new things, but at the same time I want my old things that I like to stay the same. People like the feeling of owning something that is limited and unique and to be able to earn Money from owning that in a way the script wasn't designed for. Selling your car as a shared car to someone else is something people enjoy doing and I don't want to take that away from them.

If we make this system there will be an unlimited amount of cars to share and maybe that will work just as well, because you can just share it to one person or something. But we need to also consider how to make owning an original car in World 1 feel even more special then to own one in the new third system, for me to want to add it.

If it's possible to do this and to make everyone happy I can come up with a system. Maybe if I add a renting system for the cars in world 1 people would be okay with it. I am making a topic about this again I can get a few more ideas.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:41 am

1: +1
2: -1 If This will Added. All Players Will Owned Sea Sparrow.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:59 am

+1 good suggestions
MAZE
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 am

I agree with Angel regarding renting system to solve this.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 am

But we could make custom vehicles available without custom props too.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 am

4K. wrote:But we could make custom vehicles available without custom props too.

There isn't support for. The system would need to be re-scripted. When you script something you make some limitations to what you're going to script in order to optimize it for those limitations. It would require a new system. It will probably just take a day, where I am really motivated to do so, but I have other things that are more important to add first.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 am

vito1 wrote:Well I got your point Sad
But still... buying property just to be able to buy vehicle it's a bit crazy...

True as I said there is always a possibility of a third vehicle system or at least a renting system as well or both. There are a few things that needs to be figured out for the third system as I just said to 4k. I also explained to him why we can't remove the original system (the non property vehicle system).

I have wanted to add one for a long time however.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:29 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

There isn't support for. The system would need to be re-scripted. When you script something you make some limitations to what you're going to script in order to optimize it for those limitations. It would require a new system. It will probably just take a day, where I am really motivated to do so, but I have other things that are more important to add first.
It can't be like if we want to add custom vehicles without custom porp, the system will be more complicated and it is rather more difficult for Angel. As Angel said. The custom prop is somehow related with custom vehicles and then there will be like 3 systems and the situation will became more complicated i.e Normal vehicles, Custom vehicles, custom vehicles in world 1.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 am

Hitman_47 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

It can't be like if we want to add custom vehicles without custom porp, the system will be more complicated and it is rather more difficult for Angel. As Angel said. The custom prop is somehow related with custom vehicles and then there will be like 3 systems and the situation will became more complicated i.e Normal vehicles, Custom vehicles, custom vehicles in world 1.

Exactly. I don't want to remove any of the old systems or change how they function. If we are going to do what vito suggested, we want a new one. But we need to find the perfect balance, so the people who has cars in world 1, still feel like it's a benefit to own one.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Exactly. I don't want to remove any of the old systems or change how they function. If we are going to do what vito suggested, we want a new one. But we need to find the perfect balance, so the people who has cars in world 1, still feel like it's a benefit to own one.
Okay, let's reduced the rooms of the world one vehicles like 2 for everyone. It will definitely increase the number of unowned vehicles and can be a alternate at the time we implement a new system.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am

Hitman_47 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Okay, let's reduced the rooms of the world one vehicles like 2 for everyone. It will definitely increase the number of unowned vehicles and can be a alternate at the time we implement a new system.

Harami. Razz
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:23 pm

To be honest, i'd say -1 for both.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 pm

4K. wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Harami. Razz
I can see your expressions from here. Razz
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 pm

+1

GanGSte[R] wrote:1: +1
2: -1  If This will Added. All Players Will Owned Sea Sparrow.
He is the gay who said RIP english to sharabi now see his english.
HuNTeR^
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:16 pm

HuNTeR^ wrote:+1

GanGSte[R] wrote:1: +1
2: -1  If This will Added. All Players Will Owned Sea Sparrow.
He is the gay who said RIP english to sharabi now see his english.
Hahahaha xD
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Well chuck already said the reason why both suggestions wont be implemented.

Denied.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:49 pm

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:Well chuck already said the reason why both suggestions wont be implemented.

Denied.

Gonna open it again, sorry man. There will probably be a third vehicle system so I want this topic opened. Sorry for being unclear.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by vito1 Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:so the people who has cars in world 1, still feel like it's a benefit to own one.
How about people who wants to buy car but unable to do that because all were taken while ago? We really wants it Rolling Eyes

Thanks you for cares about people, Chuck Norris. This is reason why VKs is the best.
vito1
vito1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:10 pm

vito1 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:so the people who has cars in world 1, still feel like it's a benefit to own one.
How about people who wants to buy car but unable to do that because all were taken while ago? We really wants it Rolling Eyes

Thanks you for cares about people, Chuck Norris. This is reason why VKs is the best.

I try to, but you can't please everyone. To answer your question Yeah I agree, that it sucks that need a custom property first. But you can unlock upgrades to decrease the price of the custom property to 2.5 m and then buy your first car for 1m. That's like 3 times more than it would cost you to buy a car in World 1, but I Believe that everyone that plays on the server will eventually afford one even if you don't DM. There is like 6 other ways to make Money I Believe, the best way is to beg Stylish for Money, that's what I do Razz.

I'll try to work on a system but as I said my list is long and I Believe you guys can live without a new car system for at least a few months while I implement other things that have been suggested Before this topic was made.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:33 pm

+1
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 pm

+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:24 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:+1
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:54 am

Saving nogoto in the database as been discussed previously won't happen. I've defined my reasons. A new car system? It's noted, but it has to blend into the previous one and not make World 1 car owners upset.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Batch_47 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:15 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Saving nogoto in the database as been discussed previously won't happen. I've defined my reasons. A new car system? It's noted, but it has to blend into the previous one and not make World 1 car owners upset.

if it not possible. u should add a system for prop car after buying prop car then why other car price was double! my mean next car price take double price ! make it like we can spawn car for 500k and no double the money! it will be good for the extra waste money! i want to bring my car but price is so high. sorry i dont want to replace to the another model! and sorry for rip english Razz
Batch_47
Batch_47

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMiR^ Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:42 pm

+1
SaMiR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down