VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. I_vote_lcap[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. I_voting_bar[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. I_vote_lcap[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. I_voting_bar[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca.

3 posters

Go down

[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. Empty [Approved] Police suggestion by Luca.

Post by VK.Luca Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Here I come with 2 very good ideas, for improving roleplay. While being a police officer (cops, SWAT, special agents or FBI skin), we should have some cop commands that could improve roleplay:
 -/c suspect ID reason This command should be used to suspect players (civilians) doing illegal acts. (stealing vehicles, robbery, kidnapping etc.) If a officer uses this innapropiately, he may receive a duty suspend (for more info on this, I'll write down)
 -/c m This command shouldn't be used only by officers, but also by other emergency services (paramedics and firefighters) to warn suspects to surrender, notify civilians of their arrival, pulling over civilians etc.
 -/c sur ID This command is used by a police officer to tell a message to the suspect to surrender. It should sound like this : ''VK.Luca shouts: This is the police, surrender now, before we open fire!'' If the suspect has surrenders, take him to a police dept. jail and jail him (only jail is at Washington Beach PD, and of course, jailing works only when being right in front of it). IF HE DOESN'T SURRENDER, YOU MAY TAKE HIM DOWN!
 -/c jail This command should be used to jail a suspect. The time of jailing will be automatically calculated depending on his crimes (suspection gets a heat of 2, killing an officer whilst being chased gets a heat of 4, killing more civilians gets a heat of 6 etc.) so he'll be jailed for the time according for a sum of all these crimes. So each crime done additionally while being a suspect makes your heat + 2.
 -/c suspend ID number of days This command should be used on police officers who are abusing their duty (killing innocent civilians, taking part in criminal activities etc.) Only VCPD high ranked members can use this command (and of course, if he tries to spawn with a police skin, a message will notify him that he's suspended), and this so, will lead me to the next thing:
I want to create a official VCPD for VKs. Angel, if you will make me the Chief of VCPD, I promise I will make all sorts of topics for it: members, ranks, trainings, exams, patrol format, report an officer for duty abuse etc. I got a high experience in police work. All you got to do is create the VCPD board on forums
NOTICE: As this is a DM server, officers in VCPD are ''free'' to make DM only when off-duty.

2. When a person dies, his corpse will stay on the land (even if he re-spawns or even leaves the server) and a paramedic will pick it up. An ambulance will be used to pick it up. When you get ''on scene'', just get close to the corpse, type /c collectbody then get in the back of the ambulance and drive to a hospital. When you get there, you have to stop in a red marker, and you'll get cash for it.
NOTICE: Hospitals used for corpse deliveries and the cash made by delivering corpses will be MADE by Angel's decisions

2. Not possible in pawn
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. Empty Re: [Approved] Police suggestion by Luca.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Most of the commands are already planned to be something similar to that. The suspend command was new however. I know I say this a lot and later manage to do it, but number 2 is impossible. Corpses are part of the vc-mp script and therefor I can't change anything with it.

Suggestion noted as always.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Approved] Police suggestion by Luca. Empty Re: [Approved] Police suggestion by Luca.

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:52 am

I will be glad if angel can make ranks for cops like :

General Of Army.
Vice General.
Colonel.
Major.
Captain.
Leutitant.
Sergeant.
Corporal.
Lance.
Private.

Every Rank Can Have Differ Cmds and Access , Like
General Can Have Full Access And Can Fly HUNTER(COP Heli) And Will Only Give The ODERS To The Low Rank Officers.

Vice General Can Also Fly The HUNTER(COP Heli) And Will Give ODERS To The Low Rankers And Will Make A PRADE Of All Low Rank Officers Once A Week.

Colonel Can Fly The Hunter , And Will Give The ODERS To The Low Rank Officers To Look After The CITY And Not Let Others To Break The City And Streets And Sea Rules.

After Colonel , Every Officer Can't Fly The Hunter But Can ODER The Officers Low In Rank.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:33 am

VK.SilenCe wrote:I will be glad if angel can make ranks for cops like :

General Of Army.
Vice General.
Colonel.
Major.
Captain.
Leutitant.
Sergeant.
Corporal.
Lance.
Private.

General Can Have Full Access And Can Fly HUNTER(COP Heli) And Will Only Give The ODERS To The Low Rank Officers.

Vice General Can Also Fly The HUNTER(COP Heli) And Will Give ODERS To The Low Rankers And Will Make A PRADE Of All Low Rank Officers Once A Week.

Colonel Can Fly The Hunter , And Will Give The ODERS To The Low Rank Officers To Look After The CITY And Not Let Others To Break The City And Streets And Sea Rules.

After Colonel , Every Officer Can't Fly The Hunter But Can ODER The Officers Low In Rank.

If you type !stats in-game you will see that those ranks are already used in the level system. But having a cops is something I'm thinking about. The problem for me is that I don't want to have vehicles that only certain people can enter. But having access to a command like that sends a message to every cop is something that maybe can be unlocked when you reach a higher rank.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 am

VK.SilenCe wrote:I will be glad if angel can make ranks for cops like :

General Of Army.
Vice General.
Colonel.
Major.
Captain.
Leutitant.
Sergeant.
Corporal.
Lance.
Private.

The ranks seem too much of military. My thoughts were:
Cadet - must follow anyone's orders if possible
Officer - must follow Sergeant's orders
Senior Officer - must follow Sergeant's orders
Sergeant - must follow Lieutenant's orders
Lieutenant - must follow Captain's orders
Captain - must follow Command Staff orders (Deputy Chief + Chief)
Deputy Chief - must follow Chief's orders
Chief - can do anything by himself

Sergeants+ can toggle a ''security alert'' (a suspect in a chopper) and every officer could use the Hunter. Note that Sergeants+ can use it anytime when considered, whilst officers might use it only on security alert.

Last edited by Luca Man on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Most of the commands are already planned to be something similar to that. The suspend command was new however. I know I say this a lot and later manage to do it, but number 2 is impossible. Corpses are part of the vc-mp script and therefor I can't change anything with it.

Suggestion noted as always.

Angel, if you accept VCPD, can you make me Chief? Very Happy I am not doing this to be the ''boss'', but I got quite experience in policing in general. All you got to do is make a VCPD board for me, where I'll post all stuff for it.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:54 am

And if possible can u make me general of army , becoz i know the exp of making a good army to protect the city from enemies like luca (don't be angry just kidding). Very Happy
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Implemented as part of the VCPD script. Suggestion approved. Once again thanks for giving me ideas for the patch one year ago Razz
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down