VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. I_vote_lcap[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. I_voting_bar[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. I_vote_lcap[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. I_voting_bar[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca.

5 posters

Go down

[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. Empty [Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca.

Post by VK.Luca Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Here I come with 3 ideas for the server:
  1. Weaponary purchase. You could buy weapons from the three Ammunations: Ocean Beach, North Point Mall and Downtown. Phil's Place is a place for hard weaponary (where you will buy Rocket Launchers, Grenades, Molotovs, Flamethrower, Tear Gas or Car Bombs). A normal Ammunation would sell: pistols, shotguns, machine guns, assault rifles, heavy weapons (M-60 only) and sniper rifles. There are 2 prices for a weapon: the weapon itself and a price for bullets. Let's say a Python costs $200 and $3 a bullet. You want to buy the weapon itself and 30 bullets. It will cost like this: $200 + 3$ x 30 = 200$ + 90$ = 290$ (total price). A command would be !buywep (name of the weapon) (amount of bullets). The car bombs will be bought, planted on a vehicle using !plantbomb (after typing the command, you will be automatically ejected from the vehicle) and the first player who gets in a rigged vehicle will have a text like this: ,,There has been an assasination attempt on (player name)". The doors of the vehicle will lock and the engine will burn and explode.
   Melee weapons purchase. The melee weapons would be bought at Tools Shop. They will have only weapon-itself cost, since they don't have bullets. For a complete weapon list visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Food purchase. You can buy food from various restaurants and pizza restaurants. Pizza restaurants will sell : Veggie (vegetables) Pizza, Cheese Pizza and Peperonni Pizza. All of the other restaurants will sell: coffee, donuts, hotdogs. Bikers Bar is the only one with exclusive menu: Beer, Wine, Vodka and Whisky. Useful commands: !eatfood (food name), !food (to see what kind of food you have and amount like: Veggie Pizza (10), !sendfood (player) (name of food) (amount). !buyfood (name) (amount). You must be at the certain place.

3. Business profit. If you are owning a scripted business (a business that offers food or weaponary) you can get your customers cash. Let's take my example:
 I own Bikers Bar. 2 guys come and spend cash: one spends $75 on a Vodka and the other one spends $50 on a Whisky. When I type !bizprofit I get = 75 + 50 = 125$. The same thing applies for weaponary business.

Please take an interest in this idea. It took a lot to write it and will improve our server's RP side.  Smile
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. Empty Re: [Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:10 pm

My thoughts:

1. I don't like the idea of having to buy weapons. We do of course need to have something to use our money on, but buying weapons isn't something I would want in this server.

Car bomb +1

2. I was thinking about having an inventory in the 2nd version, and food would be a good thing to have. But at the same thing we don't want to remove !heal and /c heal. Maybe food can heal instantly and you receive less health from it.

3. I got a lot of ideas on business profits and there will be one, be sure about that.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. Empty Re: [Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca.

Post by VK.Luca Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:30 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Car bomb +1

2. I was thinking about having an inventory in the 2nd version, and food would be a good thing to have. But at the same thing we don't want to remove !heal and /c heal. Maybe food can heal instantly and you receive less health from it.

Car bomb is a good idea, I agree.
Of course, the maximum amount of health given by food would be 40, from a Peperonni Pizza. Smile
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S@M Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Good ideas. I don't like the system to buy weps btw. Very Happy
S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EaGLe Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 pm

nice idea.
EaGLe
EaGLe
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Approved] Item/property suggestion by Luca. Empty Spammer :P

Post by VK.Luca Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Please don't spam.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Luca Man wrote:Please don't spam.

I don't think he did it by purpose. I removed one of the posts anyways.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:41 am

**eagle** wrote:nice idea.
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 am

I will mark this as noted, since I can't use it until the next version.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Thank you luca for suggesting this. After 1 year and 2 months it has finally been implemented. The long wait time was expected due to the fact that I scripted on the DM version at that time xD.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down