VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:35 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
New structure in the admin level's I_vote_lcapNew structure in the admin level's I_voting_barNew structure in the admin level's I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
New structure in the admin level's I_vote_lcapNew structure in the admin level's I_voting_barNew structure in the admin level's I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217816 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

New structure in the admin level's

Go down

New structure in the admin level's Empty New structure in the admin level's

I've done a lot of changes to the admin commands for each level (7-5000+). Below you will see a list of every level. In the list I will explain what I changed and why I think the level is necessary to have and what changes I made to it.:

AFTER THIS TEXT THERE IS A SUM UP FOR EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO READ EVERYTHING:

Level 3: No changes made. This rank has warn and is the first rank where the admin is a trial, which makes this command a requirement.

Level 4: No changes made. This rank has kick and is the first rank where you're a full admin. Kick is the most important and basic command for being an admin.

Level 5: No Changes made. This rank might not have much that will improve your work except for maybe freeze and unfreeze. But I think it is important that admins work for their commands. This rank is nothing special and is a rank everyone gets eventually as long as the stay active or work really hard.

Level 6: No Changes made. This rank is however something more than level 4-5, since it has a temp ban command. Having the power to ban someone means more responsibility and which is why this level is special. It also have a lot of commands to keep the server in control and some commands that requires more trust. I think level 6-7 admins should be people that has worked really hard and been with us for very long.

Level 7: Changes: Level 7 admins can now ban people and unban people. For most people this is the last rank you can expect to get. Not everyone will get level 8 or 9. I think it is important that normal admins should be able to ban people. It is stupid to have it so that only head admins and higher can ban. With this level you should have enough commands to administrate the server.

Level 8: Changes: level 8 can now subnet ban and use unbanip to remove subnet bans. Level 8 can also changelevel for anyone between 1-3. Which means that Head Admins can deny/accept app's. But be sure to check so that everyone in 8 or higher agree/allow this.

What are head admins purpose?
Answer: They have more control over the server and the rest of the admins. THey also have more responisibility with others accounts like reseting stats, transferring stats. We can say that the big difference between head admins and admins is that Head admins look after peoples accounts (with powers like resetstats, transferstats, and resetpassword) and of course look after the admins kinda like big brothers.

Level 9: This is pretty much just a rank that gives you more fun commands and more server controlling commands like: Setgrav and setspeed, sethp and all that. You can be a good head admin without them, but when you are in a high level you will of course want to have power and more fun which is why this rank is here, so that you have something to accomplice.

Level 10: A big chance: level 10 can now promote/demote anyone from 1-9.

What is the purpose of managers?
Answer: Remember how I said that the head admins are like big brothers to the admin. Well see managers as the parents of admins and head admins. Parents rely more on older children aka big brothers (Head admins) and lets them have more responsibility than admins. See it like this: A big brother has more control over the house than his younger brother. A big brother depending on the age can have a lot control over the house, but there is still some things they can't handle and that's what managers handle.

Mangers handle things that you need to think twice about before using it. Like setmoney, changelevel (1-9), removevehowner, addtaxiloc and kickall. Those are commands you can't just without thinking twice. Giving yourself 1000 million and giving away a lot of millions' will cause unbalance to the server. Which isn't good. Mangers have access to these commands because they have so much experience that they can be trusted to use this command in the right purpose.

Level 11 and higher: Big change: There is no longer any owner rank. Owner and a head manager is the same thing. The only difference was that I head managers couldn't demote owners and couldn't promote someone to their level. That is removed now. I did add a script that says that I can not be demoted by anyone except for me in case andri goes crazy and tries to bring me down. (It could happen if he gets a really strong troll fever)

Level 11 and higher is only here to help out and of course decide the managers, who is now the ones' with full control. Consider andri and me as the government who checks that the parents (managers) treat the kids (admins/Head admins)

A sum up

• Level 7: can use /c ban.
  • Level 8: Can changelevel from 1-3, subnet ban, deal with things involving accounts(transfer, statreset, password change) and use server controlling commands.
  • Level 10: Can use changelevel within the range of level 1-9, and has access to commands that can cause unbalance unless they are used in the right way.
  • Level 11 and higher: No owner rank anymore. Can promote anyone to manager or higher. VK.Angel.OfDeath can only be demoted/Promoted by himself.

New structure in the admin level's Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

New structure in the admin level's :: Comments

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:33 pm by S@M

Nice Smile

Back to top Go down

VK.Andriusas91

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm by VK.Andriusas91

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Level 11 and higher: Big change: There is no longer any owner rank. Owner and a head manager is the same thing. The only difference was that I head managers couldn't demote owners and couldn't promote someone to their level. That is removed now. I did add a script that says that I can not be demoted by anyone except for me in case andri goes crazy and tries to bring me down. (It could happen if he gets a really strong troll fever)

Level 11 and higher is only here to help out and of course decide the managers, who is now the ones' with full control. Consider andri and me as the government who checks that the parents (managers) treat the kids (admins/Head admins)

A sum up

• Level 8: Can changelevel from 1-3, subnet ban, deal with things involving accounts(transfer, statreset, password change) and use server controlling commands.
  • Level 10: Can use changelevel within the range of level 1-9, and has access to commands that can cause unbalance unless they are used in the right way.
  • Level 11 and higher: No owner rank anymore. Can promote anyone to manager or higher. VK.Angel.OfDeath can only be demoted/Promoted by himself.

me and you ? where the F*ck is harry?

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

A sum up

me and you ? where the F*ck is harry?

He left a LOA, he is currently inactive since like 2 months ago.

Back to top Go down

Chocolate

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:51 am by Chocolate

nice update

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:44 am by Izaki

hehe nice +1.i can ban now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

SuFyastiC

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 pm by SuFyastiC

+1 , But No Cmds Added For Me xD

Back to top Go down