VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin I_vote_lcapSome Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin I_voting_barSome Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin I_vote_lcapSome Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin I_voting_barSome Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin

5 posters

Go down

Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin Empty Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin

Post by Ezio9805 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:03 am

Do you even know what is the basic requirement to become and admin? Discipline, follow the rules, be mature, and so on.
Angel, you once told me that instead of buying a trained dog, how about train a dog yourself. Well I think this fact is incorrect now.
Such as my newest report, I said it clearly no admin befriend of the reported player can reply in this topic, to avoid injustice, guess what? He replied not only once, but many times. And this isn't even the main point, the main point is, he replied it with non-related topic. Such as I disrespect him, seriously? He didn't even know how to follow rules, how should I respect him? Moreover, he didn't even respect me in the first place. By not joining the topic.
And as I mentioned in the report before, if the reported player is innocent, other admin will do something about it, you don't need to interfere. Or you believe other admin can't handle a simple report? So, this proved there is something fishy behind this case.(I will further explain this case later)
Let's get back to the admin, he even said that he played VCMP since 0.3, so what? I played it since 0.2 lol. And also, he said that I am a trouble player, seriously? I am not reporting you, why you call me troublesome huh? If you want, I got evidence of you too, I did not report because I believe you can be a better admin. But never mind that, you are the same.
Why did I call him not mature? Mature people is someone who can think clearly, better, more rational. That day, I played in the server, he keep calling noob for drive by, heli blade and hunter. He even said I evade with cmd. Seriously? Since teleport now will need 5 second, so how to evade? And he said I keep using hunter, what about you? Didn't you used hunter often too? And who is the guy I remember throwing grenade and spamming rockets from the roof at police station and my spawn place(Biker Bar)? You! You did it.
And so, to proof I am not noob, we fight melee hand to hand with katana. And after I win, you called me noob. Where is your brain? You lost and still call me noob. What is wrong with your mind?
Then after it is settled, you got no words to fight back, I clearly stated you can't insult my clan with the word noob. Like a crazy man keep yelling "GoD clan is noob!" like that. And you said to me don't kill you. Seriously? Are you telling me you don't kill other player in a death match server? Hello, are you out of your mind or something?
This is DM server, you played GTA Vice City or Magic Farm now huh? If you lost, very noob, don't tell people not to kill you, you just leave the game already if you don't want other people defeat you.
Now let's get back to the case. As I said before, he interfere the topic which proved there is something fishy there. Moreover, Mason said Stylish kicked out because of ping, seriously? If exceed ping limit, you will be kicked automatic, and it will stated at there which player kicked out because of ping. But in his case, it is stated Stylish disconnected. Stylish also said that his game really crashed. For example, Dragon, a player usually kicked because of ping limit. By the way, Stylish is the guy scold me lagger and high ping, this also proved his ping is normal not over the ping limit. While in the other hand, using hack during VCMP can cause a game crash. You can refer this to other senior player(such as me also can).
Moreover,if a person didn't play hack, he couldn't said he is using hack right? It could cause suspicious which will lead to a ban.
And, the proof of him hack. This part, I don't have a screenshot, but you can see it for yourself, didn't you fell strange that Stylish always shoot people accurately? Even many times headshot. I won't call this a real proof, but see for yourself. You will noticed it, if you are an active player. Also, many player usually used shotgun instead of other weapon, do you know why? Because it is more secure, you can dodge the gun and shot back. But if you watched Stylish, he often use M4 or M60. This also is quite suspicious for. He normally used those two guns even in close range combat.
Well, this isn't a report. But seriously, if you open your eyes bigger, you can find out many things you haven't see yet. I saw them before, of course I know if something is happening.
As for the admin I mentioned above, you are VK.Devil.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin Empty Re: Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:35 am

I have no idea what 75 % of this even is. But I have somethings I'd like to comment on. Please excuse me if I misinterpreted something.

Why can't you understand that we can not ban someone without proof. It doesn't matter how much you argue if all we get to see is a picture of stylish saying he is hacking. That of itself is not enough to actually ban him. Why? Because a lot of people say the exact same thing as stylish when they get accused of hacking. A lot of people just throw out false accusations when they are mad. I am not saying that you're wrong, I am just saying that if you want us to take action you better provide us with proper proof. If you can not provide us with any proof we just have to try to keep our eyes open more.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin Empty Re: Some Admin Sure Is Really Shouldn't Be And Admin

Post by Ezio9805 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:56 am

No, I said it, this is not a report. Just saying only.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:01 am

Ok my bad but his game crashes and yeah you GoD clan always spamming the use of Drive-by , Hunter , Sea sparrow and Heli blade i think Angel should off them from the server. And because Stylish is better than you in fighting you accuse him for hacking while he is not he is only skilled player. and i should say this every time "WE CAN'T BAN A PLAYER WITHOUT ENOUGH PROOF" And i make sure you don't abuse the use of Hunter and Sea sparrow by destroying them every time i join the server. And that's why you hate me. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:16 am

Lol, you stated a take statement of Stylish had high ping. And now you said I hate you, fine I will hate you. And using Hunter, drive by and heli blade isn't breaking the rule. And as I said before, I am not reporting this time, can't you read it fully? Also, Devil also spamming Hunter, why don't you tell him that. And, what if Stylish really is using hack? And you just called me I can't beat his skill? Not only that, I beat him twice using Spaz, now take back your words, talking nonsense all the way.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:31 am

Just let you know,I'm not noob or coward to take my words back. and if you beat Stylish by Spas-12 from the back that mean your skills is better than his
skills? Actually Nope... At least he don't abuse Hunter and Drive-by. And he played vcmp before you. So next time think before accusing anyone for hacking. It's all up to you Angel i can't talk with this guy more. And i don't care love or hate me. Haters gonna hate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:19 am

Really man your Clan got too many noobs.
You,Thien,Sinner,Qais.

That is the truth don't cry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:23 am

[quote="VK.MaSoN^"]Really man your Clan got too many noobs.
You,Thien,Sinner,Qais.

That is the truth don't cry[quote]

LOL ! What Do U Mean

Can I Beat All Of Them ?
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:56 am

Hey Mason, if you can't beat my clan, and called them noob, that's your choice. But one thing for sure, don't act like you are the right person here. You also break the golden rules many times, if I need to report you, I can. I only act as nothing happened, everything happened in the server I knew them all even though I am not online. I am watching you, always.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Ezio9805 wrote:Hey Mason, if you can't beat my clan, and called them noob, that's your choice. But one thing for sure,  don't act like you are the right person here. You also break the golden rules many times, if I need to report you, I can. I only act as nothing happened, everything happened in the server I knew them all even though I am not online. I am watching you, always.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:27 pm

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:
Ezio9805 wrote:Hey Mason, if you can't beat my clan, and called them noob, that's your choice. But one thing for sure,  don't act like you are the right person here. You also break the golden rules many times, if I need to report you, I can. I only act as nothing happened, everything happened in the server I knew them all even though I am not online. I am watching you, always.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thats Right !
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:24 pm

So now you are telling me you are anon? What are your play now?
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 am

Please, stop these topics, Ezio. I appreciate your efforts, but can't you make it private? This is becoming a fight against each individual admin, not a ''my thoughts'' topic.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio9805 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 am

He started it first.
Ezio9805
Ezio9805
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down