VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER I_vote_lcap[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER I_voting_bar[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER I_vote_lcap[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER I_voting_bar[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER

+4
[AsS]ZeeFighter
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=KF=Thunder^
Adil34
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER Empty [Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER

Post by Adil34 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Your in-game name: Adil34
Rulebreaker (in-game name): Vk.Thunder
Date and time of Rulebreaking:Right Now
What did he do? Describe please: He drowned me when i was dueling for money and got me lost with an excuse saying me that i lied i said him i had no spas and he thought i had and just drowned me and zee got 1 point of that i will post screenshot where you seee i got shotgun not spas and i type /wep spaz and /wep spas but it said you cant your in a mini game you cant use command that are limited
Proofs:https://imgur.com/a/oLFWD
Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):
I want n higher admin to see this report not thunder because if thunder read this topic he will deny to not get punished so thats why i want a higher admin to see this
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER Empty Re: [Closed] Admin Report ThUNDER

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Well, first of all, You have been breaking rules many times here, no one can trust you anymore, second of all, I drowned you for continuously spamming, complaining that you don't have a spas, and you were wasting my time, and the next message I saw was that you killed ZeeFighter with a spas, therefore, I drowned you for spamming, complaining and wasting my time, Also, you were continuously pause evading and abusing, pause evading can lead to a ban, but you lucky I didn't ban you, all of this this was witnessed by ZeeFighter.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm

Adil you need to stop your rivalry with Thunder now. He is a senior admin here and you have to respect him for that if you want to play with us. Its been like ages since you add Thunders name in every single post you make.

These things can be sorted out in-game but you are waiting for a chance to report admins. Remember you won't make a good image of yourself if you have bad relations with staff.
If Angel has given Thunder a rank it s because he was worth it.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [AsS]ZeeFighter Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:04 pm

I agree with Thunder, that idiot noob started a /duel <Player> <Type(6)> with me, in every single fight i manage to catch him after 20mins to 30mins of running from arena to downtown or arena to airport lol, he was keeps running and spamming nothing else, plus he evaded 2 times while dueling, Thunder warned him 2 times, he didn't listen. at the end i win from 10-1, this guy have no sense at all, just knows how to run that's it.
[AsS]ZeeFighter
[AsS]ZeeFighter

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:Adil you need to stop your rivalry with Thunder now. He is a senior admin here and you have to respect him for that if you want to play with us. Its been like ages since you add Thunders name in every single post you make.

These things can be sorted out in-game but you are waiting for a chance to report admins. Remember you won't make a good image of yourself if you have bad relations with staff.
If Angel has given Thunder a rank it s because he was worth it.

I agree with everything you said in this post, he actually has no respect at all for any admins, no matter what level they are, I have even witnessed him disrespecting Angel in the past, he has been banned many times for various rulebreaking, he seriously needs to show a change his behaviour.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Dont lie thunder come on dont lie i didnt abused and what your talking i didnt killed zee with spas not even once because the whole time i had shotgun man your gonna know more than me your gonna know more than the player who was playing i was with shotgun
what so you mean every point you catch me 20 or 30 mints how can you just say that we just dueled 10 mints or 15 maximum how can you lie that much come on and i can run whenever i want in duel its allowed
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:31 pm

And you can just see there is written reason liar only liar there is not abusing,pause evade all that dont lie
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:50 pm

No need to invest your precious energy into this Thunder. Angel please do something about this guy.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:03 pm

What you mean your just taking me like nothing
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:52 pm

VK.Thunder wrote:Well, first of all, You have been breaking rules many times here, no one can trust you anymore, second of all, I drowned you for continuously spamming, complaining that you don't have a spas, and you were wasting my time, and the next message I saw was that you killed ZeeFighter with a spas, therefore, I drowned you for spamming, complaining and wasting my time, Also, you were continuously pause evading and abusing, pause evading can lead to a ban, but you lucky I didn't ban you, all of this this was witnessed by ZeeFighter.

Thunder we need to investigate this report as much as we do with every other report. Reports on admins are not posted for fun. Do you have any log entries that show that Adil killed Zee with a Spaz Shotgun within the duel this report is about?

[AsS]ZeeFighter wrote:I agree with Thunder, that idiot noob started a /duel <Player> <Type(6)> with me, in every single fight i manage to catch him after 20mins to 30mins of running from arena to downtown or arena to airport lol, he was keeps running and spamming nothing else, plus he evaded 2 times while dueling, Thunder warned him 2 times, he didn't listen. at the end i win from 10-1, this guy have no sense at all, just knows how to run that's it.

Zee, I highly suggest you fix your language. No one will be insulted here. Dont do that again please.
On top of that, did Adil kill you with a Spaz Shotgun within the duel you guys were in when he has been drowned?

Adil: Post the HTML Chatlogs please here of the time when this occured. Of the whole session please.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:40 am

It's not against the rules to use a different weapon in a duel. Many times when Hitman asks for a duel for stubby, I type /acduel mini and I get minigun and he has never reported me for this so it's not a rule break. And if he was spamming you should just mute him and if he mute evades (like he has done in the past) or continues to spam after being unmuted then ban him. And running away during fighting is also allowed, but if he's pause evading (like he has done befpre) then ban him. I don't see why a drown was necessary.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:06 am

The score shows 7-2 in the SS provided by Adil34 (which means that ZeeFighter is telling a complete Lie)

VK.Thunder just because he is spamming and wasting your time , doesn't mean that you can drown someone , You can't drown someone until n unless you have a doubt that , the player is using kinda HP hack or kinda hack to avoid death + That's not a big issue , and even if you think that a player is Using a different weapon in a duel , even after his opponent offered a duel with another weapon and did told him the name of that weapon , you could have taken a screenshot or saved the logs , of Adil34 killed ZeeFighter with SPAZ.

Even if he was spamming so badly and you got that must irritate you could have directly taken the screenshots of he death evading or continuously spamming and you could have reported him here on forums and this person would have been PERMANENTLY BANNED or you could have directly Mute him and the case would have been solved.

You did use your Admin Access wrongly , Drown wasn't needed , a Mute would have done the trick or you could have taken the screenshots of he Death Evading / Spamming / Using spaz or whatever and you could have reported him and a PERMANENT BAN would have been a Happy Ending.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:48 pm

SuFy, read my first post again, and then reply here as it seems like you don't even know what happened, So please read my post again properly, Same to you Ghost, it seems like you didn't read my post properly either lol, Harry, I will post the logs as soon as I get home from school, as we cant trust Adil's logs ^^
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:49 pm

We can't punish Adil or close this by just saying that His past was really bad.
You have to provide proves when he did the evade.If you have proves then go ahead and post them.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by [AsS]ZeeFighter Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Harry wrote:Zee, I highly suggest you fix your language. No one will be insulted here. Dont do that again please.
On top of that, did Adil kill you with a Spaz Shotgun within the duel you guys were in when he has been drowned?

wth what you mean by that? if a player starts a duel and starts running then he is a noob? Right? in care you don't know lol "noob means a player who don't know how to fight", and after that if he spam and use nabs tricks not to mention failed to get his wep before duel than he is an idiot!

now tell me one thing, what do you mean by fix your language?

VK.SuFy wrote:The score shows 7-2 in the SS provided by Adil34 (which means that ZeeFighter is telling a complete Lie)

yea 1 or 2 its not a big difference.
[AsS]ZeeFighter
[AsS]ZeeFighter

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Thunder so this is what you said and my responces:

Well, first of all, You have been breaking rules many times here, no one can trust you anymore,

Whether he has broken rules in the past or not, we still need to investigate this report.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

second of all, I drowned you for continuously spamming,

Spam = Mute, Spamming after unmute or mute evading = ban

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

complaining that you don't have a spas,

Don't really understand what you mean here. If the duel was of another wep and you drowned him for using spaz then
It's not a rule break so you shouldn't have punished him, I use minigun in stubby duel with Hitman and he says nothing other than laughing.
If you mean that Zee was using spaz when the duel was for another weapon, then you should tell Adil that it's not a rule break and you can't punish him for it and if he is not listening to you and continues to spam then = mute

and you were wasting my time,

This is an admin's job to help players if they have any problems in the server because a big quality of an admin is being helpful. If he is not listening to you and continues to spam then = mute

and the next message I saw was that you killed ZeeFighter with a spas,

What is wrong if he killed Zee with a spaz?

therefore, I drowned you for spamming,

Spam = mute

---------------------------------------------------------------------

complaining and wasting my time,

It's not a waste of time, it's your job to help players

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, you were continuously pause evading and abusing, pause evading can lead to a ban, but you lucky I didn't ban you,

Lucky that the admin didn't do his job?

--------------------------------------------------------------

all of this this was witnessed by ZeeFighter.

Yes we can see Zee using insulting words towards Adil.
Zee if I'm fighting you and run away will you call me a Noob?
If no, then you should show respect to both Admins and Players
If yes, then ty, it doesn't affect me but it reflects your behavior and shows how mature you are.

Thunder and Zee I hope you both understand my points and realize your mistakes.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:57 pm

I wasnt using spaz i had shotgun as you can see screenshot, all the time i had shotgun and i said to thunder to give me spas by using admin power but he didnt and then he just drowned me by saying your lieing IF YOU GOT PROOF WHERE IT SAYS I HAD SHOTGUN THEN POST
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:26 pm

Ghost, what I mean is that, adil and zee wanted to do a spas duel and when zee was killing him, he started making up excuses saying he doesn't have spas, he was spamming and pause evading and wasting my time while I was busy. Then I saw a message saying that adil killed zee with a spas so I drowned him for liying to my face and wasting my time and pause evading, he should be grateful it wasn't a ban, I hope you understand me now, if not, pm me.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:28 pm

Adil I will post the proof saying you killed him with spas, seriously, you are actually pretty stupid, still liying to my face lol like you are innocent or something, I will post the proof as soon as I have eaten.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:29 pm

Ok ok i am waiting for proofs
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:38 pm

You could have handled the case more intelligently , rather then getting angry and drowning him , just proof your words right , that Adil34

Pause Evaded (If you proof that he , pause evaded then , He deserves a PERMANENT BAN)
Kept spamming (repeated same words for more then 4times)
Used a spaz in a shotgun duel (Deserves a warning but you can't just DROWN him for doing this)
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:44 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:You could have handled the case more intelligently , rather then getting angry and drowning him , just proof your words right , that Adil34

Pause Evaded (If you proof that he , pause evaded then , He deserves a PERMANENT BAN)
Kept spamming (repeated same words for more then 4times)
Used a spaz in a shotgun duel (Deserves a warning but you can't just DROWN him for doing this)

Agree with Sufy except last point because that is not rule break. I use minigun in stubby duel with Hitman and he doesn't say anything. xD
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:46 pm

What will happen is he going to face the punishment
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:14 pm

[AsS]ZeeFighter wrote:
Harry wrote:Zee, I highly suggest you fix your language. No one will be insulted here. Dont do that again please.

wth what you mean by that? if a player starts a duel and starts running then he is a noob? Right? in care you don't know lol "noob means a player who don't know how to fight", and after that if he spam and use nabs tricks not to mention failed to get his wep before duel than he is an idiot!

now tell me one thing, what do you mean by fix your language?

You dont call someone a idiot noob here. Stop doing it, dont complain and we are good to go.

I would suggest that you dont use this as a discussion topic. We need proof to be shown by Adil that supports his case and before that there is nothing that needs to be talked about.

Adil: Post the HTML Chatlogs please here of the time when this occured. Of the whole session please.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:21 pm

[20:34:04] Information: Adil34 killed [AsS]ZeeFighter (SPAS-12 Shotgun) (Head)
[20:34:09] [AsS]ZeeFighter: IDIOT
[20:34:37] VK.Thunder: So you had spas that whole time
[20:34:40] Information: Adil34 died.
[20:34:44] Adil34: i didnt
[20:34:54] Administrator command: VK.Thunder drowned player: Adil34. Reason: liar!, and, keeps breaking rules!

Here is the evidence, also, Adil, stop posting useless things and spamming.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:21 pm

If any other evidence is needed let me know, I'm ready to post it.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Oh so your right i really didnt knew i had spas i promise i didnt knew i had spas i apologise for that but you dont need to drown me man if i had spas you dont need to drown me a times i spawned shotgun and a times i spawned spas as you can see in my screenshots i had shotgun
Wait a minuit thats a false chatlog its been edited post the real one its edited you modifcated it post the black screen and all that, and even if this is true chat logs you have no reason to drown me

Last edited by Adil34 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:33 pm

I'm not that type of person who edits the logs, so you are wrong Adil.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Thunder if your not that type of person post the chatlogs with blackscreen all that its been writed on computer by you
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Look an example like you did
[20:34:04] Information: Adil34 killed [AsS]ZeeFighter (Pump Action Shotgun) (Head)
[20:34:54] Administrator command: VK.Thunder drowned player: Adil34. Reason: liar!, and, keeps breaking rules!
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:42 pm

I'm sure anyone in this community will trust my logs more than yours as no one trusts you anymore Adil, anyway, I'm waiting for Zee to reply to confirm that you killed him with spas.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:44 pm

I asked him yesterday he said he dont remember that i had spas or shotgun or not maybe now he come and change his statement by saying yes i had spas
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Adil34 wrote:I asked him yesterday he said he dont remember that i had spas or shotgun or not maybe now he come and change his statement by saying yes i had spas

Adil can you stop fighting because right now these words are useless without proofs. Can you upload the HTML chatlog you have so we can deal with this report fast. And Thunder we trust you, but can you please also upload HTML chatlogs so Adil doesn't have anything to say against your proof.
Thanks.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Look man i dont have proofs chatlogs for what i had shotgun i posted the screenshot look see i had shotgun
https://imgur.com/a/oLFWD
I dont have chatlogs
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [AsS]ZeeFighter Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:53 pm

i guess Yes he used spaz while dueling, not to mention he evaded 2 times, after that Thunder drowned him.
[AsS]ZeeFighter
[AsS]ZeeFighter

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Anyone can just change to another weapon and say "oh look I have shotgun" in this new duel system, everyone has multiple weapons, so that proves you are liying, Ghost do you want the whole chatlogs from when I joined the server? (they are pretty long) or from a certain time? Also Adil, now that two people have proven you wrong, what are you gonna say now? just admit that you are in the wrong lol.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:56 pm

I knew it zee will lie now he just told me yesterday in duel he dont remember and now suddenly he got in the mind i had spas come on dont lie
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Cant you read in my screenshot i tried to change wep by typing /wep spas but it says you cant use commands limited in minigame so how am i going to change my wep
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:02 pm

You have to scroll through the weapons with your mouse, stop pretending like you don't know, are you seriously kidding me?
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Look thunder are you really saying me that your dont understand anything look i am going to post the last time this screenshot
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:06 pm

I just lined it with red now see the screenshot https://imgur.com/hiAhmOC
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:11 pm

I know what you are saying, and I'm saying, you cannot use commands to get weapons, you have to scroll through the list with the mouse, also, it has been proven you were using spas, now why don't you admit your mistake so I can close this report and we leave it there?
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:21 pm

No ,i scrolled but i didnt had spas i had shotgun man
if you got chatlogs then post it
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Adil, I already showed you the chatlogs which clearly say you had a spas, ZeeFighter (They guy you killed) witnessed that too, so I don't understand why you don't just admit it so I can lock this, you are just making a joke out of yourself.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:34 pm

VK.Thunder sorry to say , But I am trusting Adil34s chatlogs more then yours , because the screenshot Adil34 in the report shows that he owns a shotgun and you can own a spaz and then you kill someone and it automatically changes into a shotgun :3 , this is the pure case of VK.Angel.OfDeath checking out the logs of that whole day.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:35 pm

HAHAHAHAH these tricks arent gonna work that chatlog you modificated
look my example again
[20:34:04] Information: Adil34 killed [AsS]ZeeFighter (Pump Action Shotgun) (Head)
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Look thunder now two people are proving you wrong i mean 3 ghost too
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:38 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:VK.Thunder sorry to say , But I am trusting Adil34s chatlogs more then yours , because the screenshot Adil34 in the report shows that he owns a shotgun and you can own a spaz and then you kill someone and it automatically changes into a shotgun :3 , this is the pure case of VK.Angel.OfDeath checking out the logs of that whole day.

SuFy man, I cant believe you are trusting him more than me, who would lol, anyway I have said my side, and Zee has witnessed this too, I wont post here anymore, because this kid, adil is just repeating himself over and over again, we aren't getting anywhere,
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:39 pm

The biggest thing upon all of this is the thing
Even if i had spas you have no reason to drown me
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil34 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 pm

So is anybody taking action or leave him and give a chance because ghost and i have told him to put chatlogs here but he isnt doing that so that proves he doesnt have
Adil34
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next