VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. I_vote_lcap[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. I_voting_bar[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. I_vote_lcap[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. I_voting_bar[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T.

+3
Gax
MaxX
=KF=Thunder^
7 posters

Go down

[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. Empty [Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T.

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:16 pm

Alright, so before I get into this, I request that the management team will deal with my appeal as required, especially considering justice, since from speaking to Mo since the past few days, I came to the conclusion that his decisions will only be based upon injustice, due to whatever personal grudges he may be holding against me, which is sad, since due to his continuous injustice, I had to choose between either an Admin Report, which btw, if I did go and make, I'd have nothing to lose, only his reputation as a staff member would be ruined, but still I decided to go down the route of posting an unban app instead, hoping that with a clear mind, he'll see the reality of the situation.

I have spoken to SiGNaL related to this, however as much as I do appreciate his efforts, I do understand he's been busy, hence I'm posting this hoping that it can be dealt with and taken into consideration by other management staff members too...

I wanted to keep this matter away from the forum, however Mo's clear injustice towards me due to whatever personal grudges he holds lead me to make this matter public...

Your in-game name: =KF=T.

Admin who banned you: =EK=Mo.
Date and time of banning: I'm personally not sure when the ban was initially issued, he claims I was tempbanned, but I'm not aware of this, (will explain further down) however he banned me outta nowhere on the 13th July for the given reason "ban evade"
Reason given by the admin for the ban:  "ban evade"

Your defense please: Alright so allow me to explain, during the early hours of 11th of July, there was an ongoing conflict between me, Mo and 3more in VKs, it was a situation where the 3 of us were going back and forth, especially me and Mo, he was provoking me, and I simply responded, he was continuously blabbing and going on, trying to continuously provoke, (3more didn't really say much) and after his continuous provoking, I simply said "kos omk" to shut him up, and left it there, I believe it means something mother related, alright maybe I took it a little far, but he was doing no good, continuously blabbing like a child, trying to provoke, he's surely not setting a good example for those staff members below him, who he should be a good role model for, anyways that's none of my concern.

I'm not here to point out whatever personal issues Mo has with me, or whatever has been said, my concern is simply that injustice took place, and since he's not man enough to deal with this, or take responsibility for his own actions, by dealing with the matter privately, (I tried to speak with him on multiple occasions) unfortunately I had to go down this route of posting this, which wasn't exactly what I wished to do.

Alright so, after going back and forth, and whatever was ongoing, Mo used the permawarn command on me, I was like alright, cool... I left the server, and this was my last memory of playing at vks, being permawarned, hence I don't know when I was tempbanned, or if I was even tempbanned, I was not aware of this... as I said this was in the early hours of 11th July, shortly after leaving the server, I decided to upgrade my windows to windows 10, which was something I had been meaning to do since the past week or so... so of course since I was completely unaware of the tempban, after upgrading my windows, I continued to play at vks normally, for around 2 days or so, before I was banned outta nowhere for the given reason "ban evade"

Mo suspects that the nick "Testa121341" which I had been using after upgrading my windows, was used for ban evading purposes or something as such, I can assure you that this wasn't the case,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7z2fytpmariwebj/2020-07-11_10-13-58.html/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1tteb65nl1b52j2/2020-07-11_21-30-53.html/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/myljk1opk0f5dvy/2020-07-11_21-33-43.html/file

I have provided 3 example log files above, to prove that ban evading was indeed not even a part of my intentions, since I didn't even have any clue that I was banned, my last memory of vks was being perma warned, I then didn't join vks at any point, until I had upgraded my windows, hence I didn't know I was banned or anything, however the purpose of these logs to show is that, the reason behind my nick, was indeed testing... I was having issues reaching 60 fps on windows 10, which was unusual for my pretty high end pc, hence I was continuously looking for ways to improve or fix this, and I managed to do so in the end...

I had posted a reply in this old topic too : https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t14491-fps-drops-help

Hence I just wished to clear out, that I wasn't aware of my tempban, which Mo claims I was given, my last memory of vks before upgrading windows (which ofc clears aliases so I wouldn't know about the ban) was being permawarned by Mo... had I known he banned me, I wouldn't join the server at all... the purpose of my "testa" nick, was not for evade or anything as he thinks, but instead to clear out any issues that were present after upgrading to Windows 10...

I hope that I managed to convey my msg correctly and that the management staff will take the situation into consideration...

There was also an action of Mo which I considered to be pretty low tbh, he had been accusing me of ban evading as "RytniX" I told him if he has any proof of this, to please go ahead and inform the vks staff of it too, however, I then proved to him, that I never heard of this nick, and I'm indeed not aware of who it is... it just annoyed me to be honest, it showed me that he's pretty much trying to pick out whatever he can, to try and keep me banned for whatever reason, no matter if the claims are false or something...

[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. Whatsa10

If anyone has any further questions or anything as such, please do not hesitate to ask,

Kind Regards,

EDIT- For those attempting to access the mediafire links, I believe it brings up ads, to solve this, simply add www. before the link, since I believe the forum is cutting the link for some reason...

Witnesses who support you (in-game names):
Any screenshots you took for your defense:

Last edited by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

SparkeR likes this post

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. Empty Re: [Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T.

Post by MaxX Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:39 pm

Well, i think you should probably change the title to unban appeal only as Mo^ has done nothing wrong or broke any admin rules, you were given Tempban because of warn exceeds and discrimation as you were already given warn before for discrimation and temp-ban not sure tempban but i think i given you in past for it, then you ban evaded intentionally or unintentionally as you reinstalled window hard to belive unintentionally as you have pretty much bad history here and got unbanned like 2 months ago.
So mo have done nothing wrong, lets wait for your and others replys, specially Mo^
PS: Upload logs ss to imgur from mediafire
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:10 am

MaxX wrote:Well, i think you should probably change the title to unban appeal only as Mo^ has done nothing wrong or broke any admin rules, you were given Tempban because of warn exceeds and discrimation as you were already given warn before for discrimation and temp-ban not sure tempban but i think i given you in past for it, then you ban evaded intentionally or unintentionally as you reinstalled window hard to belive unintentionally as you have pretty much bad history here and got unbanned like 2 months ago.
So mo have done nothing wrong, lets wait for your and others replys, specially Mo^

you must have misunderstood, how can I evade some ban if I was unaware of the ban in the first place, is it too hard to understand? my last memory of vks before changing windows was being permawarned, nothing else.

I uploaded logs to mediafire so management can analyse everything for themselves, I have no need to hide anything nor lie about anything,

SiGNaL also said he'd revert my ban, but I understand he's been busy, hence I posted this topic...

And yeah, it's stated as admin report too since he's clearly being unjust, acting based upon personal grudges rather than rules which I can prove from my whatsapp conversations with him, but it's not necessary to show them at this point, I explained everything I need to...
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Gax Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:20 am

MaxX wrote:Well, i think you should probably change the title to unban appeal only as Mo^ has done nothing wrong or broke any admin rules, you were given Tempban because of warn exceeds and discrimation as you were already given warn before for discrimation and temp-ban not sure tempban but i think i given you in past for it, then you ban evaded intentionally or unintentionally as you reinstalled window hard to belive unintentionally as you have pretty much bad history here and got unbanned like 2 months ago.

Mo usually provokes players (including me) just to make us abuse him back so he can give us a warn or ban, same thing happened with Thunder, he usually insult thunder and KF just to provoke me, I don't get how he got accepted as an admin with that kinda behaviour, maybe because he's only playing on Vks server or because he's in EK clan, also he lied to thunder and told him that Gax told me Rytnix = You = ban evaded, Just to make me and thunder fight, What kind of admin does that? I have already reported Mo for his bad behaviour/childish acts, but he always get saved by his admin clanmates, I can provide some pics if needed, of him trying to provoke me,Kf,thunder, others...
Gax
Gax

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:50 am

[Warned]
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:56 am

Can you mention the reason Mo warned you the last time? Also please bear in mind that whatsapp or discord conversations can't be used as evidence for admin reports, although if you have server logs then we may be able to take action against him. Although I understand your point and situation, you still have to agree that using a weird nick after Windows reinstall does increase suspicion, although we'll try to consider your situation and make the decision accordingly.

Gax wrote:

Mo usually provokes players (including me) just to make us abuse him back so he can give us a warn or ban, same thing happened with Thunder, he usually insult thunder and KF just to provoke me, I don't get how he got accepted as an admin with that kinda behaviour, maybe because he's only playing on Vks server or because he's in EK clan, also he lied to thunder and told him that Gax told me Rytnix = You = ban evaded, Just to make me and thunder fight, What kind of admin does that? I have already reported Mo for his bad behaviour/childish acts, but he always get saved by his admin clanmates, I can provide some pics if needed, of him trying to provoke me,Kf,thunder, others...

Although you're not involved in the report and should be issued a forum warn, I have chosen not to do that since you are also making a similar accusation on the applicant. Can you please provide evidence so we can add that into the case, and also for future reference please include evidence if you're replying to a report you're not involved in to avoid a forum warn and so we can use the evidence.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:10 am

ЧК. wrote:Can you mention the reason Mo warned you the last time? Also please bear in mind that whatsapp or discord conversations can't be used as evidence for admin reports, although if you have server logs then we may be able to take action against him. Although I understand your point and situation, you still have to agree that using a weird nick after Windows reinstall does increase suspicion, although we'll try to consider your situation and make the decision accordingly.

Gax wrote:

Although you're not involved in the report and should be issued a forum warn, I have chosen not to do that since you are also making a similar accusation on the applicant. Can you please provide evidence so we can add that into the case, and also for future reference please include evidence if you're replying to a report you're not involved in to avoid a forum warn and so we can use the evidence.

Dude, I believe I have provided enough evidence, especially logs, where you can see the intention of my nick was only to maintain / reach 60 fps, since I was having some kind of issue, nothing else, I've mentioned it before, I'll mention it again, my LAST memory of VKs BEFORE changing my windows was being "Perma Warned" had I known that I was banned, I wouldn't even join, so I don't believe this is entirely my fault...

Look dude, I even told Mo directly, there's no need to create an issue over this, personal grudges can be placed to a side, injustice doesn't need to take place, I told him, I don't even mind serving the initial tempban which he claims he gave me, which I was not aware of (well for the time I've been unfairly banned, seems like I would've covered that time already too lol) , however he continued to act like a child, and I do understand SiGNaL is busy, so it wouldn't be fair to leave the whole thing to him, hence I posted this topic...
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:50 am

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:Can you mention the reason Mo warned you the last time? Also please bear in mind that whatsapp or discord conversations can't be used as evidence for admin reports, although if you have server logs then we may be able to take action against him. Although I understand your point and situation, you still have to agree that using a weird nick after Windows reinstall does increase suspicion, although we'll try to consider your situation and make the decision accordingly.

Gax wrote:

Dude, I believe I have provided enough evidence, especially logs, where you can see the intention of my nick was only to maintain / reach 60 fps, since I was having some kind of issue, nothing else, I've mentioned it before, I'll mention it again, my LAST memory of VKs BEFORE changing my windows was being "Perma Warned" had I known that I was banned, I wouldn't even join, so I don't believe this is entirely my fault...

Look dude, I even told Mo directly, there's no need to create an issue over this, personal grudges can be placed to a side, injustice doesn't need to take place, I told him, I don't even mind serving the initial tempban which he claims he gave me, which I was not aware of (well for the time I've been unfairly banned, seems like I would've covered that time already too lol) , however he continued to act like a child, and I do understand SiGNaL is busy, so it wouldn't be fair to leave the whole thing to him, hence I posted this topic...

I just wanted to know what you got warned for, rest of what I said was just comments on the situation. You don't need to prove that you unintentionally ban evaded because to be honest you can never do that completely and there will always be doubt. Using a weird nick will always raise suspicion and you have to understand that even if that was not your intention. I just want to know the reason given for your warn and after that we'll try to consider your situation where you may have unintentionally or intentionally ban evaded.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:20 pm

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

Gax wrote:

I just wanted to know what you got warned for, rest of what I said was just comments on the situation. You don't need to prove that you unintentionally ban evaded because to be honest you can never do that completely and there will always be doubt. Using a weird nick will always raise suspicion and you have to understand that even if that was not your intention. I just want to know the reason given for your warn and after that we'll try to consider your situation where you may have unintentionally or intentionally ban evaded.

I don't get how someone can intentionally ban evade if he's not even aware of the ban, I'm being straightforward and honest here with you dude... and I believe I was warned for either abusing, discrimination or something as such, since as I mentioned me and Mo were going back and forth, he was provoking as usual...
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Hello applicant, please fix your application format and follow our unban request rules :

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t88-read-before-posting-format-of-unban-requests .

Note that : I can't work on it unless you do.
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Mo7amd wrote:Hello applicant, please fix your application format and follow our unban request rules :

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t88-read-before-posting-format-of-unban-requests .

Note that : I can't work on it unless you do.

solved
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

MaxX likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Can you show the exactly date you had upgraded your windows at ?
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:49 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

Gax wrote:

I don't get how someone can intentionally ban evade if he's not even aware of the ban, I'm being straightforward and honest here with you dude... and I believe I was warned for either abusing, discrimination or something as such, since as I mentioned me and Mo were going back and forth, he was provoking as usual...

You are missing my point, I am trying to say that you can't prove that you were unaware of the ban so you can't think that we are forced to assume that it was unintentional. Whether it's intentional or unintentional, a mistake is a mistake and unless you accept that mistake, we can't cooperate or consider that the offense may be unintentional. You can't blame an admin if they ban you for ban evading because they don't know if you were aware or not and as I said you can't prove that. Once you understand your mistake then you can present your situation and hope that admins understand that situation and decide accordingly, but if you blame an admin for not knowing that you were unaware of the ban then that is the wrong move and we can't proceed with that.

Secondly, if you accept that mistake then we will proceed if the initial tempban was just or not. For that we will need to discuss your latest permawarn (not the previous warns because now is too late to discuss those). You must tell us if you feel the warn was just or not, and if you feel it was not then you need to clearly specify the exact reason you were warned and provide evidence of chatlogs showing that you did not break that rule. I find it hard to believe that you made this topic and don't know the exact reason of your latest permawarn because that is something very important in the case and I feel if I was in your position I would've understood the reason I was warned for before proceeding with creating a topic.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:05 pm

Mo7amd wrote:Can you show the exactly date you had upgraded your windows at ?

when I showed you proof, you showed nothing but your retardness in return, so don't bark here...

[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. Captur24

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

Gax wrote:

You are missing my point, I am trying to say that you can't prove that you were unaware of the ban so you can't think that we are forced to assume that it was unintentional. Whether it's intentional or unintentional, a mistake is a mistake and unless you accept that mistake, we can't cooperate or consider that the offense may be unintentional. You can't blame an admin if they ban you for ban evading because they don't know if you were aware or not and as I said you can't prove that. Once you understand your mistake then you can present your situation and hope that admins understand that situation and decide accordingly, but if you blame an admin for not knowing that you were unaware of the ban then that is the wrong move and we can't proceed with that.

Secondly, if you accept that mistake then we will proceed if the initial tempban was just or not. For that we will need to discuss your latest permawarn (not the previous warns because now is too late to discuss those). You must tell us if you feel the warn was just or not, and if you feel it was not then you need to clearly specify the exact reason you were warned and provide evidence of chatlogs showing that you did not break that rule. I find it hard to believe that you made this topic and don't know the exact reason of your latest permawarn because that is something very important in the case and I feel if I was in your position I would've understood the reason I was warned for before proceeding with creating a topic.

I did say I accept my side of things, however I don't feel that it's entirely my fault as I've explained...
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:08 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

when I showed you proof, you showed nothing but your retardness in return, so don't bark here...

If you want to be unbanned please be respectful with your replays.

+ I want you to send the same pic here for the mangement.
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:09 pm

Mo7amd wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

If you want to be unbanned please be respectful with your replays.

+ I want you to send the same pic here for the mangement.

I won't respect someone who has no sense of respect towards others, nor you can force me to, kindly change yourself first.

[Denied]Unban Request- =KF=T. Whatsa11
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:25 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

Gax wrote:

I did say I accept my side of things, however I don't feel that it's entirely my fault as I've explained...

You did not accept anything yet since I don't see any apology from you so far. And if you're saying it is not entirely your fault then who else will you blame and for what reason?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:27 pm

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

Gax wrote:

You did not accept anything yet since I don't see any apology from you so far. And if you're saying it is not entirely your fault then who else will you blame and for what reason?

I've already pretty much explained everything, I know you'll try to reach whatever extent you can trying to defend your clanmates... you may read my topic again and tell me if something doesn't make sense to you. thanks!
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:43 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

Gax wrote:

I've already pretty much explained everything, I know you'll try to reach whatever extent you can trying to defend your clanmates... you may read my topic again and tell me if something doesn't make sense to you. thanks!

You are not being cooperative with your false accusations, it'll be better you stick to the topic unless you want to see this topic closed instantly. I've talked nicely and with respect, but you have done what you always do which is starting to disrespect. You've done this a lot with me and apologized everytime and I forgave you, how do you expect me to trust you if your apologies are just filled with words and no emotion? I will not waste my time re reading the topic just for a person who has no respect, if you showed understanding and been humble from the beginning then this problem would've been solved instantly. You've certainly crossed the limit especially while being in a sticky situation and disrespecting staff members, I understand if you may have issues with Mo which is why you disrespected him, but I've been talking nicely with you from the beginning until you start making false accusations in disrespect. You don't have a pleasant past and if I wouldn't have been nice and respectful then I'd be constantly bringing that up to discredit you and move the focus from this topic, instead I chose to stick with the topic and give you a fresh opportunity in defending your current case without bringing up your past, but your utter disrespect has forced me to do so to emphasize the clear behavior difference between you and me in this topic. I asked you a simple question in order to proceed with the topic, and that was if you think it is someone else's fault that you got in this situation and how. I request you to focus on my question and respond with respect and cooperation if you do not wish to be further disrespected and the topic closed. The thing is, I have countless reasons why not to trust you which I am trying to ignore so you get a fresh start, now you need to maintain a positive behavior in order for me to continue ignoring those reasons and help you sort out the issue.

Last edited by ЧК. on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:46 pm

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

Gax wrote:

You are not being cooperative with your false accusations, it'll be better you stick to the topic unless you want to see this topic closed instantly. I've talked nicely and with respect, but you have done what you always do which is starting to disrespect. You've done this a lot with me and apologized everytime and I forgave you, how do you expect me to trust you if your apologies are just filled with words and no emotion? I will not waste my time re reading the topic just for a person who has no respect, if you showed understanding and been humble from the beginning then this problem would've been solved instantly. You've certainly crossed the limit especially while being in a sticky situation and disrespecting staff members, I understand if you may have issues with Mo which is why you disrespected him, but I've been talking nicely with you from the beginning until you start making false accusations in disrespect. You don't have a pleasant past and if I wouldn't have been nice and respectful then I'd be constantly bringing that up to discredit you and move the focus from this topic, instead I chose to stick with the topic and give you a fresh opportunity in defending your current case without bringing up your past, but your utter disrespect has forced me to do so to emphasize the clear behavior difference between you and me in this topic. I asked you a simple question in order to proceed with the topic, and that was if you think it is someone else's fault that you got in this situation and how. I request you to focus on my question and respond with respect and cooperation if you do not wish to be further disrespected and the topic closed. The thing is, I have countless reasons why not to trust you which I am trying to ignore so you get a fresh start, now yoy need to maintain a positive behavior in order for me to continue ignoring those reasons and help you sort out the issue.

Well you're pretty much here making no sense, as if you've been paid to support and asslick this guy just because he's your clanmate, alright cool, let's talk mistakes,

the extent of my mistake is abusing Mo, I do apologize for that, however, he was equally at fault for provoking continuously, I didn't ban evade, nor anything else,

and yeah, I respect you as an individual, but not when you're being biased, SiGNaL simply agreed to revert the ban.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:14 pm

Alright if you have chosen the path of disrespect then I'll start talking about mistakes. You were an incompetent, dishonest, and unprofessional staff member who continued toxic ways after getting kicked and became to be known the most popular two faced person in VCMP. Later caught hacking, lied about it and claimed VCMP history as "clean". After given a chance, again caught hacking and made the lamest excuse possible: "I didn't know I have hacks". After another unban, you continued breaking forum and server rules which is portrayed by your forum and server warns. Now after reviewing your "clean" history I have no trust in you, and still I gave you a fresh opportunity by ignoring that past. Your disrespect to my credibility has forced me to remember it all because since then your bullshit apologies had no meaning to me. You've disrespected me several times and then apologized many times too, after 2 times I began to understand that it's all fake. It is quite apparent that it's very easy for you to apologize because it's only done by few key strokes and immature laughter.

To be honest, I had ignored that in this case and tried my best to talk with you in a professional manner, but your misbehavior has shown that you don't deserve it. If you had cooperated accordingly and accepted that it is not Mo's mistake for the tempban as you accumulated maximum warnings and it's not his fault for your permanent ban as he isn't responsible for your awareness of your ban. The warn was questionable and I was ready to discuss it, but you failed to discuss in a professional manner. I have warned Mo and 3more in the past too regarding behavior issues and wouldn't hesitate to do it now if your case is valid, but you showed no trust in my decision. As you know my decision is always respected by the staff and the community so you won't get any further sympathy here after your misconduct.

From this topic I feel you have literally forgotten about your reputation or lack thereof in not only this community but whole of VCMP, instead of being humble you are showing arrogance and misbehavior and that just results in an instant denial. However, I will not deny your unban appeal since you feel so confident that Signal is going to support you after your past and present actions, so I'll let him make the decision. I will now lock this topic because I do not wish to further discuss this case with you, Signal will soon place his decision ans will contact you if necessary. I know you will not be comfortable after reading this response and not able to reply, for that I encourage you to contact me on Discord if you want to start a verbal fight as you would. I did not mean to provoke a fight or anything, but since you forced me by showing misbehavior, I had to list reasons why I don't trust you, if this provokes you to a fight then you can do it with me privately because it'll not benefit your case here and probably worsen it, that's why I'll do you the favor.

Locked.
Case Pending.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:39 pm

Mo didn't break any admin rule here, there is no room for abusing admin power by holding grudges, the warn, temp ban and ban is legit, you crossed 3 warns including a warn for racism and he temp banned you with my permission as you were banned for same reasons before. Now if you say that you never knew about the temp ban to evade that ban, we don't send notifications to players when we ban them, when we do, we just do it. You should have been careful before instaling a new windows (when you usually get banned in server(s)) by checking access to every server you play before loosing that UID, now you know what to do.

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:when I showed you proof, you showed nothing but your retardness in return, so don't bark here...
You simply ruined your appeal by insulting the admin who banned you, respect our staff, have a nice day.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down