VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Thankyou for your votes. I_vote_lcapThankyou for your votes. I_voting_barThankyou for your votes. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Thankyou for your votes. I_vote_lcapThankyou for your votes. I_voting_barThankyou for your votes. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Thankyou for your votes.

+8
Emma
Harry
=KF=Thunder^
ЧК.
KF.LeO^
D.E.[[V]].I.L
=VK=Sardar.Khan
12 posters

Go down

OMG Thankyou for your votes.

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Thankyou to all the staff for accepting my Admin application. I wanted to create a topic for this purpose as i didnt thank everyone on my admin app bcz of rules.

So speacial thanks to

Vk.Thunder: a very nice person i really like reading his nice comments. Thanks for the vote mate.

Vk.Ghost: ( i really like the style of his nick, speacially ((O)) Very Happy) thankyou bro for your vote you are one of those guys in vcmp whom i'll never forget, thankyou bro.

Vk.Luca: well guys you might have heard about the affair of KenRosenburgh and Candy lol Luca is a very good friend and a very Mature person. Thankyou Candy for your vote i know you love me. Best of luck for your studies.

Vk.Devil: a very good friend of mine who gave a very warm welcome to me when i rejoined i will never forget that day. Thanks mate for your vote.

Hitman_47: Thankyou Hitman for voting me instead of completing a hit on me.

Vk.Leo^: One of my best friends in the community, a really nice guy! I met you in Vks when i rejoined and showed me all cool things in the server, i still remember those 10minutes of breakfast lol. Thankyou for your vote man.

Vk.Mason^: Mason a duel again ??? Me and Mason had some problems but we solved them when we opened our Car Showroom in the Sunshine Autos, thanks for your vote man.

Siezer: Thankyou seizer for your vote friend i hope that you get good grades best of luck.

Ne.DiamondBlue: Diamond is a real friend and a nice guy i met him when devil arranged an event and he popped my head lol we respect each other so much that even a player today asked are you guys brothers. So yes he is like my brother. Thanks for your vote bro.

NE.Luckshya: lucky and me are old vcmp friend and trust me this guy is very sincere with his duties and he is a very respectable guy. Thankyou lucky bro for your vote and your kind words.

Rainbow Dash: well this pony is the smartest pony in the community or you can say in the whole world Very Happy he is a very good and kind guy. Thankyou so much mate for your vote. (please lock Angel in his room for a whole week)

HarryO'Conner: Here is the best guy ! I like him for many reason one of the main reason is that he is the most hard working guy in the community! You will never be unanswered by Harry! Thankyou so much Harry for your vote and thankyou for trusting me.

I hope i wrote all the names of those who voted yes for me and thankyou to Nox he is the one who voted a No. well as Angel said its because his general hate for humanity lol

Last edited by Sardar.Khan on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: Thankyou for your votes.

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:46 pm

No problem mate good luck Very Happy
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KF.LeO^ Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:
Vk.Leo^: One of my best friends in the community, a really nice guy! I met you in Vks when i rejoined and showed me all cool things in the server, i still remember those 10minutes of breakfast lol. Thankyou for your vote man.

Hey Sardar , No problem you are a nice guy thats why you accepted. Second thing is that you said "10min of breakfast" hahah thats was a funny moment when I say brb breakfast so you said that what you will eat? lol so I tell you then you tell me what you eat that was a good moment.You are a good guy I hope you will be a good and a perfect admin in whole staff Very Happy Smile Razz
KF.LeO^
KF.LeO^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Now i'll complete a Hit on you. Twisted Evil
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:47 pm

I made a great original name style which is now copied by many people including Devil, Eagle, and Gamer. Very Happy
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:50 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I made a great original name style which is now copied by many people including Devil, Eagle, and Gamer. Very Happy

yeah XD
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Your most welcome Sardar bro Smile
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:31 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I made a great original name style which is now copied by many people including Devil, Eagle, and Gamer. Very Happy

Just change the name and put like the one you were using in GameRanger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:38 pm

You're welcome man, you well deserved this spot. I know you will do great work with us!
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:Thankyou to all the staff for accepting my Admin application. I wanted to create a topic for this purpose as i didnt thank everyone on my admin app bcz of rules.

So speacial thanks to

Vk.Thunder: a very nice person i really like reading his nice comments. Thanks for the vote mate.

Vk.Ghost: ( i really like the style of his nick, speacially ((O)) Very Happy) thankyou bro for your vote you are one of those guys in vcmp whom i'll never forget, thankyou bro.

Vk.Luca: well guys you might have heard about the affair of KenRosenburgh and Candy lol Luca is a very good friend and a very Mature person. Thankyou Candy for your vote i know you love me. Best of luck for your studies.

Vk.Devil: a very good friend of mine who gave a very warm welcome to me when i rejoined i will never forget that day. Thanks mate for your vote.

Hitman_47: Thankyou Hitman for voting me instead of completing a hit on me.

Vk.Mason^: Mason a duel again ??? Me and Mason had some problems but we solved them when we opened our Car Showroom in the Sunshine Autos, thanks for your vote man.

Siezer: Thankyou seizer for your vote friend i hope that you get good grades best of luck.

Ne.DiamondBlue: Diamond is a real friend and a nice guy i met him when devil arranged an event and he popped my head lol we respect each other so much that even a player today asked are you guys brothers. So yes he is like my brother. Thanks for your vote bro.

NE.Luckshya: lucky and me are old vcmp friend and trust me this guy is very sincere with his duties and he is a very respectable guy. Thankyou lucky bro for your vote and your kind words.

Rainbow Dash: well this pony is the smartest pony in the community or you can say in the whole world Very Happy he is a very good and kind guy. Thankyou so much mate for your vote. (please lock Angel in his room for a whole week)

HarryO'Conner: Here is the best guy ! I like him for many reason one of the main reason is that he is the most hard working guy in the community! You will never be unanswered by Harry! Thankyou so much Harry for your vote and thankyou for trusting me.

I hope i wrote all the names of those who voted yes for me and thankyou to Nox he is the one who voted a No. well as Angel said its because his general hate for humanity lol

did you hear that twilight?? xD

either way thanks for your kind words and good luck in the staff Smile
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Siezer Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Well,thanks sardar and i hope i will get good grades.
Siezer
Siezer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:38 pm

D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:No problem mate good luck Very Happy

Harry O'Connor wrote:You're welcome man, you well deserved this spot. I know you will do great work with us!
Thank you so so much bro.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Harry O'Connor wrote:You're welcome man, you well deserved this spot. I know you will do great work with us!
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:35 am

Yeah, Candy is glad to see you in this staff. Smile. Don't make it fall! (the staff)
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down