VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. I_vote_lcap/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. I_voting_bar/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. I_vote_lcap/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. I_voting_bar/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades.

5 posters

Go down

/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. Empty /wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades.

Post by MeLoDy^ Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:43 pm

Hi, today I just unlocked the minigame called, "/wod". So on the first mission, I must had to find Charles Morrow. I goes to him and he gave me the mission to buy some upgrades and get some abilities. He told me in the minigame to buy /bodjump (that costs 15 Dummycoins). Before buying that, I was having 65+ VK Tokens "[EK]Dark_Abdo also the witness that I was really having a 65+ Dummycoins". So as the job bring me to buy the /bodjump I did the same and I bought that upgrade, now I am only having 5 Dummycoins which I've earned from my today's job. Crying or Very sad I haven't got any proof, since I didn't knew this would be happen so, for sure I would take a screenshot of my "/bank". I've also told this Bug to Maxpayne^, he told me to contact @VK.Angel.OfDeath , as he is more into these stuffs. I want my Dummycoins back! Atleast I would have a 50 Dummycoins after the /bodjump that costs only 15 coins then why I am having only 5? I want my all Dummycoins back please, that I've been lost. Since I can not get another upgrades in /wod without that Dummycoins . @VK.Angel.OfDeath , please help me out! Crying or Very sad Thank you.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. Empty Re: /wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades.

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:57 pm

AsHu_BaBa^ wrote:Hi, today I just unlocked the minigame called, "/wod". So on the first mission, I must had to find Charles Morrow. I goes to him and he gave me the mission to buy some upgrades and get some abilities. He told me in the minigame to buy /bodjump (that costs 15 Dummycoins). Before buying that, I was having 65+ VK Tokens "[EK]Dark_Abdo also the witness that I was really having a 65+ Dummycoins". So as the job bring me to buy the /bodjump I did the same and I bought that upgrade, now I am only having 5 Dummycoins which I've earned from my today's job. Crying or Very sad I haven't got any proof, since I didn't knew this would be happen so, for sure I would take a screenshot of my "/bank". I've also told this Bug to Maxpayne^, he told me to contact @VK.Angel.OfDeath , as he is more into these stuffs. I want my Dummycoins back! Atleast I would have a 50 Dummycoins after the /bodjump that costs only 15 coins then why I am having only 5? I want my all Dummycoins back please, that I've been lost. Since I can not get another upgrades in /wod without that Dummycoins . @VK.Angel.OfDeath , please help me out! Crying or Very sad Thank you.

It's not a bug you get to move on after 15 missions. You need bod jump for a later activity it's not completely bad to have.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. Empty Re: /wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades.

Post by MaxX Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
AsHu_BaBa^ wrote:Hi, today I just unlocked the minigame called, "/wod". So on the first mission, I must had to find Charles Morrow. I goes to him and he gave me the mission to buy some upgrades and get some abilities. He told me in the minigame to buy /bodjump (that costs 15 Dummycoins). Before buying that, I was having 65+ VK Tokens "[EK]Dark_Abdo also the witness that I was really having a 65+ Dummycoins". So as the job bring me to buy the /bodjump I did the same and I bought that upgrade, now I am only having 5 Dummycoins which I've earned from my today's job. Crying or Very sad I haven't got any proof, since I didn't knew this would be happen so, for sure I would take a screenshot of my "/bank". I've also told this Bug to Maxpayne^, he told me to contact @VK.Angel.OfDeath , as he is more into these stuffs. I want my Dummycoins back! Atleast I would have a 50 Dummycoins after the /bodjump that costs only 15 coins then why I am having only 5? I want my all Dummycoins back please, that I've been lost. Since I can not get another upgrades in /wod without that Dummycoins . @VK.Angel.OfDeath , please help me out! Crying or Very sad Thank you.

It's not a bug you get to move on after 15 missions. You need bod jump for a later activity it's not completely bad to have.
He is basically saying he had 65 Dc before buying bod jump upgrade for 15 DC after he brought bodjump upgrade, he only have left 5 Dc.
@Ashu now i think you mistakely brought another bodjump upgrade or something else try to buy other bodjump and see what server messages says.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:06 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

He is basically saying he had 65 Dc before buying bod jump upgrade for 15 DC after he brought bodjump upgrade, he only have left 5 Dc.
@Ashu now i think you mistakely brought another bodjump upgrade or something else try to buy other bodjump and see what server messages says.

He might have bought something else. Do /getaccinfo and tell me his latest Upgrade IDs and I'll inform you what he bought. I believe it's column 18 or something.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

He might have bought something else. Do /getaccinfo and tell me his latest Upgrade IDs and I'll inform you what he bought. I believe it's column 18 or something.
Send you picture of his upgrades in pm
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Exactly! Maxpayne^ got my point. And @Maxpayne^ , no one could buy the "/bodjump upgrade 1" or "bodjump upgrade 2" before the first one whose price is for 15 DC. Even I just checked now, the other Bodjumps are showing, "Error: You need 35 dummycoins to buy this upgrade. You earn dummycoins through /challenges, /wod and /rewards." <This for the 2nd one> and "Error: You need to unlock /bodjump upgrade 1 first." <This is the 3rd one, and it could be able to get only if we already had the /bodjump upgrade 1 first>.

Chuck Norris wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Please... help me out! bounce
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:21 pm

Bump.
@Chuck Norris , Angel, please help me out quicker, I need my DC's for the /wod. Mad bounce Crying or Very sad
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:04 am

AsHu_BaBa^ wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Exactly! Maxpayne^ got my point. And @Maxpayne^ , no one could buy the "/bodjump upgrade 1" or "bodjump upgrade 2" before the first one whose price is for 15 DC. Even I just checked now, the other Bodjumps are showing, "Error: You need 35 dummycoins to buy this upgrade. You earn dummycoins through /challenges, /wod and /rewards." <This for the 2nd one> and "Error: You need to unlock /bodjump upgrade 1 first." <This is the 3rd one, and it could be able to get only if we already had the /bodjump upgrade 1 first>.

Chuck Norris wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Sorry for the late response. reviewing your account we can see that you bought the 50 % damage reduction upgrade or the 50 % damage booster. I don't remember which one. If you did that by mistake you do not need your dummycoins back because those upgrades are the most necessary ones to get.

/wod Bug Report - Purchasing Upgrades. Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:11 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
AsHu_BaBa^ wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Chuck Norris wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Sorry for the late response. reviewing your account we can see that you bought the 50 % damage reduction upgrade or the 50 % damage booster. I don't remember which one. If you did that by mistake you do not need your dummycoins back because those upgrades are the most necessary ones to get.

But bruh.. still if I brought any of these upgrade, both price are for about 25 Dc's. As I owned 65 Dc's, (65 + 25 = 40). Then I earned 5 Dc, which I got from my 1 day's work. So.. (40 + 5 = 45). Please give my 45 Dc's back! Atleast do this cooperation with me. Crying or Very sad and I tell you, for the "Damage Reduction and Damage Booster"'s upgrades the section is last 4th. And I am 101% I didn't goes to that section. I just purchased the /bodjump (The first one that costs 15 DC's) and lost my 50 DC's. Sad
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:00 pm

AsHu_BaBa^ wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
AsHu_BaBa^ wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Chuck Norris wrote:
Maxpayne^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

But bruh.. still if I brought any of these upgrade, both price are for about 25 Dc's. As I owned 65 Dc's, (65 + 25 = 40). Then I earned 5 Dc, which I got from my 1 day's work. So.. (40 + 5 = 45). Please give my 45 Dc's back! Atleast do this cooperation with me. Crying or Very sad and I tell you, for the "Damage Reduction and Damage Booster"'s upgrades the section is last 4th. And I am 101% I didn't goes to that section. I just purchased the /bodjump (The first one that costs 15 DC's) and lost my 50 DC's. Sad  

An admin did check your account information and confirmed that you have unlocked either the Damage Reduction or the Damage Booster, which means that you have certainly purchased it. Whichever one you purchased, it costs 25 DC, which means that you had spent a total of 40 DC. In this case, your DCs can't be returned, as you've purchased something with it. Also, the Damage Reduction and the Damage Booster are almost vital to finish the story of dummies, so you shouldn't want a refund either.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down