VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business I_vote_lcap[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business I_voting_bar[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business I_vote_lcap[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business I_voting_bar[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business

4 posters

Go down

[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business Empty [Denied] Server Suggestion - Business

Post by 薄霧. Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:17 pm

This suggestion is something that changes a lot. It's as important as properties and vehicles, but I'm not sure if you will add it or not.

This suggestion is about utilizing the buildings in Vice City for something other than properties. My suggestion is about adding a new system where players can earn money by businesses, which have an interior and exterior. Buildings around Vice City, like hotels, restaurants, golf clubs and even the airport will be available as a business. Players will be able to purchase two businesses. These businesses differ from properties, as they generate revenue, and require investments. The amount of revenue generated depends on the price of the business, which depends on the quality of the building, and the type of business it is.

In this system, players will receive money hourly, according to '/time'. The money, however, will not be wired to a player's bank account, but instead, it will be kept in a safe, which will be on the office of the business. The safe will have a maximum capacity of 1000000, and more money will not be generated if the safe is full. Players will have to directly go to their business and take the money out of their safe. The money will be generated regardless of whether the player is online or not. Why will the money not be transferred straight to the owner's bank account? So they others can steal it of course.

Players will be able to raid businesses and steal money out of the safe. Though it is not that simple. If a player steals money from a business, they will automatically receive a seven-star wanted level, and some of the most powerful dummies sent to kill them. If the player lives for ten minutes, they escape, and successfully rob the business. If not, the money returns to the bank, and the player robbing it gets fined double of the money they were aiming to steal. A player can steal 20% - 60% of the money in the safe based on their luck.

Players, however, cannot expect to pay only once to keep their business running. If the owner of the business does not pay for the supplies weekly, there will be no revenue generated. Of course, they will still have to pay for the staff. This brings me on to the next topic, staff.

Players will also be expected to pay money to the staff weekly. This, unlike the supplies, happens automatically. If the owner does not have enough money to pay to the staff every week, the staff will leave, and there will be no revenue. Players can also play a few million dollars to get better technology, better staff, or better security. Better staff and technology increase the efficiency of the business, which is the money earned per hour.

If you pay for security, there are a few bodyguards added near your office, which attack anyone that tries to enter it steal money from the safe. These bodyguards also attack anyone that gets close to them, if they had previously attempted to steal money from the safe. There are three levels of security, level one, two and three. You have to buy one and two if you want to buy three. The higher the level, the more powerful the security, and the more quantity they are in. There isn't, of course, any number of how many guards there will be at each level, as it is different for each business. For example, the airport may have 10 at level 1, while the ammunition store may have 2 at level 1.

Open after reading:
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business Empty Re: [Denied] Server Suggestion - Business

Post by Ninja Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:27 pm

I think it should be in another world bcz in Airport and other places players fight there and I dont think so that it will be better but Ur suggestion is awesome for RPG server.If it will be in other world then it will be better.Btw Good Suggestion.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Server Suggestion - Business Empty Re: [Denied] Server Suggestion - Business

Post by 薄霧. Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:39 am

Dark Ninja^ wrote:I think it should be in another world bcz in Airport and other places players fight there and  I dont think so that it will be better but Ur suggestion is awesome for RPG server.If it will be in other world then it will be better.Btw Good Suggestion.

I thought so as well but I decided since Robbing is in world 1, this can be as well. To avoid disruptions, I suppose there can be a command that let's us access businesses while staying in World 1, similar to the Robbing system.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:09 pm

K2. wrote:
Dark Ninja^ wrote:I think it should be in another world bcz in Airport and other places players fight there and  I dont think so that it will be better but Ur suggestion is awesome for RPG server.If it will be in other world then it will be better.Btw Good Suggestion.

I thought so as well but I decided since Robbing is in world 1, this can be as well. To avoid disruptions, I suppose there can be a command that let's us access businesses while staying in World 1, similar to the Robbing system.
I think it will increase the lag bcz there will be buddies everywhere and it can increase lag.I don't think so that it will be better.Dont do anything with world 1.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:56 pm

K2 you make very good suggestions but I just feel like this would be a little too time consuming for me and I also believe players could implement something similar to this in properties.

I will keep the topic open for now.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:59 pm

K2. wrote:This suggestion is something that changes a lot. It's as important as properties and vehicles, but I'm not sure if you will add it or not.

This suggestion is about utilizing the buildings in Vice City for something other than properties. My suggestion is about adding a new system where players can earn money by businesses, which have an interior and exterior. Buildings around Vice City, like hotels, restaurants, golf clubs and even the airport will be available as a business. Players will be able to purchase two businesses. These businesses differ from properties, as they generate revenue, and require investments. The amount of revenue generated depends on the price of the business, which depends on the quality of the building, and the type of business it is.

In this system, players will receive money hourly, according to '/time'. The money, however, will not be wired to a player's bank account, but instead, it will be kept in a safe, which will be on the office of the business. The safe will have a maximum capacity of 1000000, and more money will not be generated if the safe is full. Players will have to directly go to their business and take the money out of their safe. The money will be generated regardless of whether the player is online or not. Why will the money not be transferred straight to the owner's bank account? So they others can steal it of course.

Players will be able to raid businesses and steal money out of the safe. Though it is not that simple. If a player steals money from a business, they will automatically receive a seven-star wanted level, and some of the most powerful dummies sent to kill them. If the player lives for ten minutes, they escape, and successfully rob the business. If not, the money returns to the bank, and the player robbing it gets fined double of the money they were aiming to steal. A player can steal 20% - 60% of the money in the safe based on their luck.

Players, however, cannot expect to pay only once to keep their business running. If the owner of the business does not pay for the supplies weekly, there will be no revenue generated. Of course, they will still have to pay for the staff. This brings me on to the next topic, staff.

Players will also be expected to pay money to the staff weekly. This, unlike the supplies, happens automatically. If the owner does not have enough money to pay to the staff every week, the staff will leave, and there will be no revenue. Players can also play a few million dollars to get better technology, better staff, or better security. Better staff and technology increase the efficiency of the business, which is the money earned per hour.

If you pay for security, there are a few bodyguards added near your office, which attack anyone that tries to enter it steal money from the safe. These bodyguards also attack anyone that gets close to them, if they had previously attempted to steal money from the safe. There are three levels of security, level one, two and three. You have to buy one and two if you want to buy three. The higher the level, the more powerful the security, and the more quantity they are in. There isn't, of course, any number of how many guards there will be at each level, as it is different for each business. For example, the airport may have 10 at level 1, while the ammunition store may have 2 at level 1.

Open after reading:

As you said, yet there's a robbing system in the World 1, so why not this..
But doesn't know how much time it could take for VK.Angel.OfDeath. Hoping, he would done this soon. Wink

+1
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:16 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:K2 you make very good suggestions but I just feel like this would be a little too time consuming for me and I also believe players could implement something similar to this in properties.

I understand that you don't have time for it and that you don't want to get in the way of many things in world 1, but there are two purposes for this, which would not exist if this is implied in properties. The first thing is that people these days, even after buying the 100m door, don't have things to spend money on due to the limitations on owning properties and vehicles so everyone can own a few. The business idea was introduced because it gives rich people something to spend their money on, and since most players already own everything they can, they eventually lose interest in this server, or even the game. I did plan that being a business owner would be extremely expensive, so people could finally be able to have a target.

The second thing is that I wanted a way to automatically earn revenue. But that is not the only thing, another feature this adds is the ability to execute heists, and hopefully increase the interest of the player in this server, and thus increase the activity.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:22 pm

K2. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:K2 you make very good suggestions but I just feel like this would be a little too time consuming for me and I also believe players could implement something similar to this in properties.

I understand that you don't have time for it and that you don't want to get in the way of many things in world 1, but there are two purposes for this, which would not exist if this is implied in properties. The first thing is that people these days, even after buying the 100m door, don't have things to spend money on due to the limitations on owning properties and vehicles so everyone can own a few. The business idea was introduced because it gives rich people something to spend their money on, and since most players already own everything they can, they eventually lose interest in this server, or even the game. I did plan that being a business owner would be extremely expensive, so people could finally be able to have a target.

The second thing is that I wanted a way to automatically earn revenue. But that is not the only thing, another feature this adds is the ability to execute heists, and hopefully increase the interest of the player in this server, and thus increase the activity.

Agreed.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:28 am

K2 your suggestions are extremely impressive and I appreciate all the effort you put into them. But I don't think this suggestion would fit the server. You might be able to make this system yourself inside a property however.

But for now I have deny it. But I really appreciate the suggestion.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down