VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 4.9 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 4.9 I_voting_barServer Patch 4.9 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Server Patch 4.9 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 4.9 I_voting_barServer Patch 4.9 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Patch 4.9

+9
S.
QaisAla
DarKxSideR
SuFyastiC
Zurix
HiMa^
h
YaShU
VK.Angel.OfDeath
13 posters

Go down

Server Patch 4.9 Empty Server Patch 4.9

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 am

Note: Once again sorry for the lack of content in the recent weeks and this patch. I have been working on some pretty big things for our future like GUI and stuff that I need to nail and there aren't too much result to show from that. But I think I got some fairly big things to give you guys. Suggestions and bug fixes will be done as well. Patch 5.0 is soon coming up I don't think it will be too big of a switch compared to 4.0 and 3.0, it will probably most likely be GUI related, which will be optional and can be disabled with a command for those not interested in it.

Also I just recently finished my university. They take ages to grade that report so I technically don't have my credits yet, which means that I have been scripting while waiting for this result. When I get the result I will put my main focus into finding a job, but will still try to script more. The big questionmark I added last patch has not found actually putting me at least a few months ahead of you guys with content related to the story, allowing me to make more suggestions and bug fixes.

PATCH 4.9

General

- More stuff related to the great question mark that no one has found yet has been added. This is quite big and you guys will find out about it as soon as one person in the server solves the mystery, which one player eventually will. Perhaps in a few weeks to a month according to my estimate.
- Spent a lot of time preparing and learning more about GUIs to create success, so we can hopefully have more cool stuff.
- Started working more on GUI implementations like: windows that are connected with
memobox, sprites and scrollbars, so that can we can get proper GUI in the future.
- Added GUI for /rules. Please check it out and report if there any issues with it, would really appreciate it.
- Added a window with a picture for phone calls that pops up when doing the Landon Quest
and calling a friend as a first trial GUI.
- Updated /credits adding Mason and Sufy as beta testers and updating the welcome message with all current beta testers for this patch: Umar, Sufy, Vampire, Qais, Mason and IceBlood.

Property System

- Added a system to transfer properties. So that a property can be moved to a VKs prop. This can only be done by VK.Angel.OfDeath. It is was used for the commands below and can be used if event staff members want to move the events in their own prop to vks prop for example.
- Added /dm as a list of good DM properties for the classic players.
- Added /arena that has some different properties for people who want other places to fight at. The first properties in the list hardly has any objects to minimize lag. I hope you guys will use these commands to get some more variety in where you're fighting.
- Added /map which is basically just a collection of big maps that I wanted to save, maybe these can be used for DM events or something, to just fight in a map.

- Added a new object selection system: /objectselectmode. Using this command allows you to select, copy, move, rotate, save and delete up to 20 objects at a time. You select an object by shooting it and deselect it by shooting it again. By using it twice or by exiting editing mode you're returned to the original system of selecting only one object.
- You can now define most settings in /cmds 5 without having to exist your property (examples /setprophp).
- Added /adddivideupgradepickup and /adddivideupgradepickup2. Both commands give a player one of the upgrades you define in the command. It counts how many players have each upgrade and divides it even between all players. The first command never removes the upgrade, while the second commands removes the upgrade and sets a new one everytime the player enters it.
- Added /setpropspawnpickup and /setpropjoinpickup. Which let's you define a pickup that is triggered for everyone who joins a property and spawns. This allows you to basically create any minigame you want if you use it with /addtriggerpickup that triggers /adddivideupgradepickup, a teleport pickup and a skin pickup. I made a property that perfectly divides everyone into four teams. Quite fun.
- Added /addattackpickup that disables and enables people from using attacks when they enter it.
- Added /setpropattackplayer and /givepropattack to basically do the same thing through command as /addattackpickup.
- Some property stats commands have been set to level 3 instead of level 4 in the property, because level 4 should only be for people who can define other property builders in the property.
- cash pickups no longer teleports you back instead it tells you to use /setpickupcooldown so that players can not just stand on the pickup forever and get cash.
- The property message that tells you to turn on editing now actually tells you how to do it in the same message, it's kinda useless otherwise.
- Added more variants to /objectalpha, to decrease the chance of having to look up the command.
- /setpropcashall added as an alternative to /givepropcashall.
- /setpropteleport added as an alternative to /setproptele
- /setpropcars, /setpropcarsetting and /setpropgetcar added as an alternative to /setpropcarcmds.

Job System

- The lumberjack job has been reduced to 5 jobs and the job levels have been
changed as a result of that. Old rewards (skins, vehicles, titles and other things) are rewarded by playing one job, in case you skipped over some levels with this change.
- Garbage man similar to lumberjack has also been reduced to 1 job per day instead of 4 and similar changes are made to the job as above.
- Lumberjack now teleports you directly to the trees and to your base, removing the boring part of the job. You now only have to caught down 50 % of the trees as well.
So this job has definitely been made 200 % easier and fun.
- Serialkiller now finally has /goto and /gotoloc, allowing you guys to actually play the job as it was intended, which is quick DMing.
- Treasure hunting /hints for the /clues now appear after 2 minutes and the final hint appear after 10 minutes instead of 10 minutes for the first hint and 30 minutes for the last one. But to be honest no one is going to need the more than 1-2 hints to find the treasure.
- Car dealer hints now appear after 3 minutes instead of 10, so you have an idea where to find the vehicle if there is no one there to help you.
- Pizza boy now makes you deliver 1-3 pizzas per job instead of like 8 to 10.
- /Secretworld now has a cooldown of 1 day instead of 2.

Minigame System

- Added the minigame /td or team death match. It's an exact copy of /ctf with the only different being: You're not capturing a pickup. You have team lives. There are three 3 modes: /td 1 (10 lives per team), /td 2 (20 lives per team), /td 3 (0 lives per team). You always play until 1 team wins 3 rounds.
- If you drown or suicide in /td you're out of the round so no one can troll the team lives by getting it down on purpose.
- If your team runs out of life the game is not over until every team member is dead.
Kinda like LMS.
- If you run out of the map you'll lose 5 HP every second.
- /td is now challenge similar to /ctf.
- /ctflist has been removed in a message since it was never created.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a bug with people in clans not getting join messages when they join the server.
- Bug with /wep displaying unknown on weapons that doesn't exist when it should say the weapon doesn't exist.
- Fixed a grammar bug with a lot of texts using: you't instead of you can't. It was in commands like /proploc
- Fixed a bug with /questgoto causing an error in the script.
- Fixed a bug with bob being rude in landon's quest and answering the phone for Postman.
- Fixed a bug with /sellprop not giving cash back to the owner if a level 8 admin sold a world 1 property.
- Fixed a bug where joining a /duel failed because you started shooting and then leaving the other player alone in the duel.
- Fixed a bug allowing people to just /leave cat and mouse and duel minigames to get the daily challenge reward.
- Fixed a bug with /leaveactivity not displaying the correct message making people by the duel bug I just mentioned.
- Fixed a bug with buddies disappearing when entering bribe/star pickups in the robber minigame.
- Fixed a bug in /npcrewards saying 750 fire kills instead of 150.
- Fixed a bug that if you escape 24 NPCs without killing them and started fighting other NPCs, the other NPCs couldn't walk to you.

Gameplay/Command Changes & Other Systems

- Join messages, login and quit/kick messages no longer appears if you are banned due to the recent attack. (added already)
- Animation commands no longer works on a vehicle when you have one driveby kill. They work immediately again when you die or when you make a kill on foot.
- Added /changedummycoins and /changevktokens for level 10 admins so that I can set rewards for events like the one I just did. The commands are logged so no abuses can be made.
- Changed the old forum URL for the server message. The old one apparently no longer redirects.
- Admin doors no longer have a level requirement (level 3 can use all doors), since there are no longer any point with them.
- Marcus is now host /arena events that are exactly like property events, that will be more common and in arena's better suitable for DMs.
- /ep now has a pink color so it's easier to tell it from /asay which previously had the same color, making it easier for admins that are event staff members as well.
- Added an NPC variable to set speed, which is currently just used in scripting.
- The /ponycurse command now selects between Applejack as well, as requested by the pony.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 4.9 Empty Re: Server Patch 4.9

Post by YaShU Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 am

Nice patch!!!!!!!

Last edited by Yashu on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
YaShU
YaShU
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:23 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:You can now define most settings in /cmds 5 without having to exist your property (examples /setprophp).
What
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HiMa^ Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:36 am

nice patch Smile
HiMa^
HiMa^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:16 am

waiting for completely managing properties using GUI will be easier than the holy tonnes of commands.
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:18 am

Helathien wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:You can now define most settings in /cmds 5 without having to exist your property (examples /setprophp).
What

If you used /setprophp before this patch you had to exit your property. I changed that now so you don't have to.

Zurix wrote:waiting for completely managing properties using GUI will be easier than the holy tonnes of commands.

One step at a time. Got some people working with on GUI. This is just the start to see if it works well. Making /rules actually took a long ass time, because the GUI in VC-MP isn't very good to be honest.

Try out /rules and let me know if there are any issues.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Zurix wrote:waiting for completely managing properties using GUI will be easier than the holy tonnes of commands.

One step at a time. Got some people working with on GUI. This is just the start to see if it works well. Making /rules actually took a long ass time, because the GUI in VC-MP isn't very good to be honest.

Try out /rules and let me know if there are any issues.
I know, you will use to it. When you start using any new GUI lib/toolkit it takes time because of diffrent handling and so on, But I see that as the future of prop making.
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:24 am

Great! work AngelinA Wink
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:29 am

Do my title fixed :c

This patch, specially addpickupcash no longger teleport you back to the spawnlocation makes it more event related with this feature
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:48 am

Great Job! Ashsole
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:50 am

Great update!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:09 am

QaisAla wrote:Great update!
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:17 am

QaisAla wrote:Great update!
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:14 pm

good patch.
me and my clanmates can practice each other in /td.
Chad

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:05 pm

PERO
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:39 pm