VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Solved] Bug Report - Duel

3 posters

Go down

Solved [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by 薄霧. Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:18 am

Your in-game name: =EK=7xKz.

Date the bug occured: 15th June 2019

The command the bug belongs to: /duel

Description of the bug: When the other persons accept our duel request while we are shooting, in an animation of shooting, or other forms of combat, an automatic message gets displayed which is, "You't use this command while shooting, aiming, or being shot down by a shotgun shot". When this message appears, both players automatically leave the duel. However, when the duel request is sent again, and the other person accepts it, it displays a message to the person who accepts the duel, that they are already in an activity, and they should use the command, "/leaveactivity", to be able to play the duel. When the player used "/leave" or "/leaveactivity", the servers believes that the player isn't in an activity, however, they still aren't able to join the duel due to the same error.
Screenshots you took:

Signed by: 赫茲
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

I am looking into the bug to see if I can resolve it completely. Thanks for reporting.

[Solved] Bug Report - Duel Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:06 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

I am looking into the bug to see if I can resolve it completely. Thanks for reporting.
If both players write /leaveactivity then it will be fixed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Chilllzyy wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

Basically what the error should say is: "One of you two is in an activity and the one that is should do /leaveactivity" so if you both of you type /leaveactivity then to 100 % it should work, but only one person needs to type it, which one that is the message doesn't say. But it doesn't hurt for both to type it.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:04 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:

Basically what the error should say is: "One of you two is in an activity and the one that is should do /leaveactivity" so if you both of you type /leaveactivity then to 100 % it should work, but only one person needs to type it, which one that is the message doesn't say. But it doesn't hurt for both to type it.

I don't think that that is what should happen, since when we accept a duel, our health is stuck and doesn't decrease, which can cause death evades. What I think you want happening is that it does display the message that we can't use this command while shooting, fighting etc. But after displaying this message, Instead of one player joining the duel and the other staying in world 1, it should automatically make both players leave whatever activity they supposedly are in.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:22 am

赫茲 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:

I don't think that that is what should happen, since when we accept a duel, our health is stuck and doesn't decrease, which can cause death evades. What I think you want happening is that it does display the message that we can't use this command while shooting, fighting etc. But after displaying this message, Instead of one player joining the duel and the other staying in world 1, it should automatically make both players leave whatever activity they supposedly are in.

I have made it so that bug doesn't happen at all. Now you can shoot and everything without the duel failing.

I was just pointing out how you can solve this bug for now until the bug fix is released. I don't really understand what you mean by the dueling command making your health stuck? You mean freeze?

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:30 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
赫茲 wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Chilllzyy wrote:

I have made it so that bug doesn't happen at all. Now you can shoot and everything without the duel failing.

I was just pointing out how you can solve this bug for now until the bug fix is released. I don't really understand what you mean by the dueling command making your health stuck? You mean freeze?

I mean that when we accept the duel, other people cannot damage us till the duel starts. So if you change it so that we can accept the duel while fighting, then it can lead to death evades. For example, if two people are fighting, and one is about to die, and he quickly accepts a pending duel, then he will freeze and his hp wont be able to be damaged till the duel starts.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Solved.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management