VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor

+4
NinjaGhost
D4rKR420R
Emma
WiLD_HuNteR
8 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor Empty [Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Wed May 22, 2019 4:10 am

Your in-game name:wild bitcher
Rulebreaker (in-game name): darkrazor
Date and time of Rulebreaking:right now
What did he do? Describe please:frist of all he is retarded head admin and he leaked our alias to thunder ,see here  https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t14002-cancer-spreading-in-vcmp-kf-hacks-exposed#196184
After that he closed a topic to save his clan's ass once again.There was no need to close that topic until a final decision was made but he just locked it to avoid embarrassment ,what kind of retardness is this?SO ,now we can't post anything?What the hell kinda biased admin is he?Staff should take any action against him as he's already been warned multiple times by making retarded decisions

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):whole vks

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t14002-cancer-spreading-in-vcmp-kf-hacks-exposed#196184
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor

Post by Emma Wed May 22, 2019 5:51 am

you are reporting someone for leaking alias and locking your topic.

when it comes to leaking alias please present us with the information we are interested in:
- when did it happen (like 1 week ago, 2 months ago)
- who got their alias leaked (full ingame name).

no wants to look at 100 screenshots just to find that out.

when it comes to locking your topic there are many ways to look at it:
- its in the general chat section. if it causes fight then he is allowed to close it. but if you actually got proof that kf is hacking i suggest making a report instead that cant be closed. however do not post so many screenshots. narrow it down the amount of screenshots needed to prove they're hacking.
- if its a very important topic that needs discussion we might unlock it. talk to 4k or mason to verify it. Update: he unlocked it so issue solved.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin report - darkrazor

Post by ЧК. Wed May 22, 2019 6:32 am

Regarding the lock, I understand that DarkRazor did not make the right move, but forum rules are subjective and everyone has their own opinion on what is a fight and what is not and mainly the point to note is that DarkRazor does not understand Urdu and after seeing the context he may have thought that verbal fights are taking place. He won't be punished for it for now, but it gives him a chance to learn to better analyze the situation in such controversial topics and even if it is clan bias, he will know that such things do not go unnoticed and hopefully he'll be careful next time.

As far as leaking aliases goes, it's a very clear rule and there's no room for doubt, although that topic is not structured properly as a report, it does not mean that we will ignore such violations. I have not analyzed each screenshot yet so therefore as of now I cannot conclude whether leaking of aliases has occurred, but I'll definitely take look and draw conclusions. After that this report will be dealt accordingly.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed May 22, 2019 6:37 am

ЧК. wrote:Regarding the lock, I understand that DarkRazor did not make the right move, but forum rules are subjective and everyone has their own opinion on what is a fight and what is not and mainly the point to note is that DarkRazor does not understand Urdu and after seeing the context he may have thought that verbal fights are taking place. He won't be punished for it for now, but it gives him a chance to learn to better analyze the situation in such controversial topics and even if it is clan bias, he will know that such things do not go unnoticed and hopefully he'll be careful next time.

As far as leaking aliases goes, it's a very clear rule and there's no room for doubt, although that topic is not structured properly as a report, it does not mean that we will ignore such violations. I have not analyzed each screenshot yet so therefore as of now I cannot conclude whether leaking of aliases has occurred, but I'll definitely take look and draw conclusions. After that this report will be dealt accordingly.

did you get any names of players who might have gotten their alias leaked from the topic? if so we can check in the logs to verify the claims.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed May 22, 2019 6:39 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
ЧК. wrote:Regarding the lock, I understand that DarkRazor did not make the right move, but forum rules are subjective and everyone has their own opinion on what is a fight and what is not and mainly the point to note is that DarkRazor does not understand Urdu and after seeing the context he may have thought that verbal fights are taking place. He won't be punished for it for now, but it gives him a chance to learn to better analyze the situation in such controversial topics and even if it is clan bias, he will know that such things do not go unnoticed and hopefully he'll be careful next time.

did you get any names of players who might have gotten their alias leaked from the topic? if so we can check in the logs to verify the claims.

I have an exam in about 30 minutes, I'll check the details and logs right after that and inform you.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed May 22, 2019 6:42 am

ЧК. wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

I have an exam in about 30 minutes, I'll check the details and logs right after that and inform you.

well then dont spend your time here lol. good luck on your exam. hope it goes well!
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:

I'm in-game right now, I'll check them right away.

Last edited by MaSoN^ on Wed May 22, 2019 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed May 22, 2019 7:27 am

It has be found that DarkRazor has attempted to get the alias of a player mentioned in Wild's topic regarding the leaking of alias. Requesting DarkRazor to give his justification before we take an action on the report.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed May 22, 2019 8:29 am

ЧК. wrote:It has be found that DarkRazor has attempted to get the alias of a player mentioned in Wild's topic regarding the leaking of alias. Requesting DarkRazor to give his justification before we take an action on the report.

I'll admit that I have used the /alias, however it doesn't prove accurately that I leaked their alias. During that day I used it, Thunder only asked me if that player was a F2 clan member. The response was either a yes or no, not any sort of nicknames to be spoiled.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 am

it's not the only time he has leaked our alias, every time any f2 played under alias thunder somehow got to know that it was us. So, how come every time thunder knew that it was the exact f2 member who played under alias. This has been happening for at least month and he's been leaking our alias. How can we have fun here if head admin can't keep our privacy. There's no point of playing under alias if admins like kurumi keep leaking our alias.
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Wed May 22, 2019 9:01 am

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:it's not the only time he has leaked our alias, every time any f2 played under alias thunder somehow got to know that it was us. So, how come every time thunder knew that it was the exact f2 member who played under alias. This has been happening for at least month and he's been leaking our alias. How can we have fun here if head admin can't keep our privacy. There's no point of playing under alias if admins like kurumi keep leaking our alias.
Thanks for confirming those were you guys.😂😂😂
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed May 22, 2019 9:10 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:it's not the only time he has leaked our alias, every time any f2 played under alias thunder somehow got to know that it was us. So, how come every time thunder knew that it was the exact f2 member who played under alias. This has been happening for at least month and he's been leaking our alias. How can we have fun here if head admin can't keep our privacy. There's no point of playing under alias if admins like kurumi keep leaking our alias.
Thanks for confirming those were you guys.😂😂😂
First of all you are not allowed to reply here
spit your "Pro-Clan" points somewhere else
Off-Topic "Phir b kuch nhi ukhar payee Razz" Mic Drop..
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 am

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:It has be found that DarkRazor has attempted to get the alias of a player mentioned in Wild's topic regarding the leaking of alias. Requesting DarkRazor to give his justification before we take an action on the report.

I'll admit that I have used the /alias, however it doesn't prove accurately that I leaked their alias. During that day I used it, Thunder only asked me if that player was a F2 clan member. The response was either a yes or no, not any sort of nicknames to be spoiled.

If you are telling him if it is an F2 member or not, is that not revealing part of that player's nickname? Does that not give any information to Thunder regarding that player? Do you actually think this is considered as tolerable especially as a head admin? Yes, it does not prove that you gave the alias to anyone, but you still need to justify why you requested that player's alias because it's not okay for admins either to check player's alias unless they are suspecting them to be a rule breaker. And telling a player another player's clan is definitely not something that you are allowed to do as an admin. You are trusted an admin (head admin in fact) to use your admin commands solely for the purpose of admin tasks and I don't think telling Thunder a player's clan is an admin task.

Requesting people not involved in this case to avoid replying unless they have something important to say regarding the report.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed May 22, 2019 12:58 pm

ЧК. wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

If you are telling him if it is an F2 member or not, is that not revealing part of that player's nickname? Does that not give any information to Thunder regarding that player? Do you actually think this is considered as tolerable especially as a head admin? Yes, it does not prove that you gave the alias to anyone, but you still need to justify why you requested that player's alias because it's not okay for admins either to check player's alias unless they are suspecting them to be a rule breaker. And telling a player another player's clan is definitely not something that you are allowed to do as an admin. You are trusted an admin (head admin in fact) to use your admin commands solely for the purpose of admin tasks and I don't think telling Thunder a player's clan is an admin task.

Requesting people not involved in this case to avoid replying unless they have something important to say regarding the report.
@4K DarkRazor send alais to Thunder
Thunder show alias to jacksparrow
@Jacksparrow send here proof that DarkRazoR get alais and share it to thunder
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Wed May 22, 2019 2:05 pm

AK47 wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

@4K DarkRazor send alais to Thunder
Thunder show alias to jacksparrow
@Jacksparrow send here proof that DarkRazoR get alais and share it to thunder
Yes Thunder told Jack and Jack is saying I delete them I will make a backup then I will send here proof.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed May 22, 2019 2:46 pm

ЧК. wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

With all due to respect, I don't think I specifically reveal its alias. Thunder had to figure out on his own which one out of the 23 clan members. The co-leaders and higher so far the only ones that creates trouble to Thunder, thus he had only 3-4 F2 clan members to decide. If you think I've done the wrong thing, then I apologize to you and the F2 clan for causing trouble.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed May 22, 2019 3:01 pm

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

With all due to respect, I don't think I specifically reveal its alias. Thunder had to figure out on his own which one out of the 23 clan members. The co-leaders and higher so far the only ones that creates trouble to Thunder, thus he had only 3-4 F2 clan members to decide. If you think I've done the wrong thing, then I apologize to you and the F2 clan for causing trouble.

The thing is that it doesn't matter which F2 it is, Thunder asked you if he's F2 or not and that's all what Thunder wanted to know and to get that knowledge he had to use you and you had to use an admin command to give him that information when the matter was not related to admin work at all. The admin command was solely used for the purpose of clan politics, so Thunder is aware that the person he was killing/or getting killed by (don't know) was an F2 or not. It is clearly an admin rule break and I will proceed with the report after you understand your mistake so we don't see this repeated.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed May 22, 2019 4:47 pm

ЧК. wrote:The thing is that it doesn't matter which F2 it is, Thunder asked you if he's F2 or not and that's all what Thunder wanted to know and to get that knowledge he had to use you and you had to use an admin command to give him that information when the matter was not related to admin work at all. The admin command was solely used for the purpose of clan politics, so Thunder is aware that the person he was killing/or getting killed by (don't know) was an F2 or not. It is clearly an admin rule break and I will proceed with the report after you understand your mistake so we don't see this repeated.

I understand. Revealing any kind of information is prohibited. I'll remain isolated and continue to do my job.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 pm

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:The thing is that it doesn't matter which F2 it is, Thunder asked you if he's F2 or not and that's all what Thunder wanted to know and to get that knowledge he had to use you and you had to use an admin command to give him that information when the matter was not related to admin work at all. The admin command was solely used for the purpose of clan politics, so Thunder is aware that the person he was killing/or getting killed by (don't know) was an F2 or not. It is clearly an admin rule break and I will proceed with the report after you understand your mistake so we don't see this repeated.

I understand. Revealing any kind of information is prohibited. I'll remain isolated and continue to do my job.

it's good you've understood your mistake, you've been warned previously too, but I'll give you another warning so you'll be more careful with your work, but remember that next time it won't be this easy so don't allow these mistakes to repeat.

Warned.
Report Accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down