VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed I_vote_lcapCancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed I_voting_barCancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed I_vote_lcapCancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed I_voting_barCancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed

+39
KF lyzor
Dolphin^
EK.CrystalBlue
MaxX
EZi0
Gax
DasHinG^
Sezar
Frodo_BaGGinS
W4vE^
UmaR
LOGiC ™
JǾ₦λ$
Zyrak.
DanielS
ZainKhawaja
DestroyeR^
Beast_Boy^
薄霧.
stephcurry
MAZE
DarKxSideR
Ninja
ZeroN
SJHere
S.
NinjaGhost
ЧК.
D4rKR420R
Thunder_B!rd
IceBlood
Zurix
Zak.
GeoGeo
=KF=Thunder^
EnForcer.
HaseeB^
Killer frost^
WiLD_HuNteR
43 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed Empty Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Wed May 22, 2019 12:36 am

Hi everyone,make sure to open every pic in new tab to read everything and also don't miss the chat because fonts are small and pics are big so,make sure you read everything
I know you guys have read the title and it's regarding hacks and you want to know about their hacks but before i reveal their hacks i would like to show you guys how it all happened and i want to show you the reality of Thunder.
KF/MD Alliance and Thunder's Lies:
So, a long time ago,when KF could not beat F2 they asked MD for help.KF offered that KF would help MD against WK in any war and in return MD would help KF against F2 and hence they made a pact.
Here's the proof about their pact
BTW totally broken is Thunder's discord account
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From UncleMajboor's(Mad killer) msgs ,it's clear that KF asked MD for help.Let's read their more chat and read thunder's lies
All this chat happened between MD and KF on the day when =KF=302 posted his leaving app.My main purpose of showing this chat is only one thing that Thunder is a liar.In above pics he and darksider claimed that they never asked any F2 for peace but what is this?Let's read below
I guess that's enough reading, let me make my statements now.In the above chat Thunder and darksider clearly asked me for peace but they told MD that KF never asked F2 for peace,if what thunder and darksider told MDs is true then what about the chat they've had with me and asked for peace?.Thunder has been playing with both clans,on one hand he wants peace with us but on the other hand he also wants MD to be against F2 and that's why he lied to MD about peace.Thunder likes to play with everyone,he's been telling MD that he never asked us(F2) for peace but he has been asking for peace with F2 secretly without even informing his allies.You guys judge who is a liar,making MD friends and then trying to make peace with MD's enemies,If thunder is with MD then why does he wants peace with F2?The only reason would be to make as many friends as possible so KF don't get involve in fights with many enemies.This is Thunder,who lies to everyone including his allies,friends and even clan mates.
DarkSider was also claiming in above chat ,saying "never ask f2 for peace" but let's see how darksider begged me for peace in VKS
So,this was the chat between me and darksider ,he claimed in MD discord that he never asked f2 for peace but what is this then?lol.You KFs aren't even true to your own words.This proves that they(KF) are people with 10000 faces who can change their statements any time.Better not believe them because they are not trust worthy.They both lied to their allies(MD) ,all they wanted was not to lose MD support and for that they would do anything and lie as much as they can.Let me show you how this same darksider's used to asslick Hunting and was against MD
This what they are,complete shits with changing colors like chameleon
Now let's see what Thunder has to say about his good allies(MD)
That's funny,isn't it?Thunder does not like his allies (hhhhhhhhh)
.And also he's been trying to turn as many people as possible against f2 because he knows ,there's no way KF can beat us with their poor members
Involving f2 every where and trying to make people f2's enemies
Asslicking every single player in vcmp to be against f2,lol, thats funny.It makes us proud that Thunder is so scared of us that he's been asking way too much people for help against f2
This was the story of KF/MD alliance ,i just wanted to share it with you guys so you know how this guy lies to everybody.At some point he will praise you and talk good about you but then he would just go against you Smile

KF Hacks/Tools:
First let me show you how they can use hacks in rel006
This is the chat between me and thunder,it's old chat but he himself has confessed that he has hacks and can use in rel006.
When i joined KF ,Thunder tried to share me their mouse fix tool
Any kind of mouse tool is not allowed to use but still KF members use this tool to gain advantage in M4,anyways this tool is old and Hunting already exposed this tool of KF.I just wanted to share that they still use this tool.
Later Thunder suggested Night to use their cxs tool made by device,to improve his him
Most of KF members have been using this tool for a long time.Now coming to something surprising ,they also have some lag tools which thunder showed me and shared with me on private discord and yes, they have also been using that shitty lag tools

So, testing hacks with his good MD friends privately Razz ,i have covered the name of that tool.Can only be shared with head admins for testing
Have you guys ever wondered why those videos ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) have been uploaded by other guys instead of thunder,the only reason is that he does not want his hacks to be exposed.Thunder can't share his game play because he is afraid that his tools would be exposed ,he himself confessed it
Who knows what more shitty hacks they've been using ,i could have stayed longer in KF and got more of their hacks but i could not play with KF tag anymore and i got tired of spying.Now many people would think that why would thunder trust a guy(me) who has joined the clan just for few days,it's not just few days ,i and thunder have been talking on discord,whatsapp and messenger for 1 year and for all that time i had been pretending that we were good friends but actually i had no affection for him at all.All his messages and chats were just to separate me from my clan ,he tried to play me and that's why i have been pretending to him that i was good all the time.
He's been using vpn many times in VKS but the reason i didn't post anything regarding his vpn shits is that vk allows vpn ,but that is totally unfair ,he increases his ping to 190 and makes himself laggy and gains advantage over others.If vk is going to take any action against vpn then i will for sure post his vpn shits,but for now iam waiting for 4K to reply,because it's been too long that they have been using hacks here,if need hacks iam here to share Very Happy
Asslicking EC staff:
In EC, Thunder was as toxic as sheep and bninin ,sheep and bninin posted many unban apps but got denied instantly but thunder's first unban app was accepted ,the reason is below
He's been asslicking decent to get unban and ofc ,it was decent who vouched for thunder in ec staff board and got unbanned ,but seriously that was totally unfair decision by ec staff,either they should have unbanned three of them or denied three of them but they did not treat them equally

My and thunder's story :
To ,everyone who thinks i did bad by spying into his clan and making this topic
I was a normal vcmp player who used to play game and kept everything to game but thunder started sending messages to me on whatsapp,messenger,discord about vcmp or every time i uploaded any video against KF. I and thunder have been talking on discord,whatsapp and messenger for 1 year and for all that time i had been pretending that we were good friends but actually i had no affection for him at all.All his messages and chats were just to separate me from my clan ,he tried to play me and that's why i have been pretending to him that i was good all the time.
I would have never posted this if he had not tried to separate me from my clan,all the time he had been lying to me and trying to separate me from my clan,one day we were talking and we talked about WK ,it's a long story ,not gonna explain it but in short words, i pretended that i didn't know anything regarding WK and F2's friendship so he took the bait and tired to separate me from my clan and i also pretended and said bad about F2 that they(f2) should not be with WK bla bla bla... and that's when he tried his best shot and invited me to KF, i also accepted his offer and played him in his own game.His retardness level was that high that he ignored the fact that i clearly told him that i would not play vcmp if i were not in F2
Ignore our gay chat Razz
He was so blind that after telling him clearly that i won't play vcmp if iam not f2 but still he was that fool that he invited me to his clan (lol).Few months back, i had lost interest in vcmp and stopped playing it ,but then i got message from my clan mate that clan needs me so , i came back and uploaded 3 videos against KF and at the same exact moment ,thunder's message popped up in whatsapp ,asking me about videos that i had posted against kf. Every time i posted a video he sent me msgs and kept lying to be good with them(KF members) but behind my back he kept lying about me to his own clan mates
Lying to his own mates as usual ,retard, your best spree against me is x5 and you only made 3 times x5 on me , have you forgotten our duel from EC where i made x9 and i still have your 4 ownages where i played under alias and you didn't even know it was me,the only reason i didn't upload your videos was your asslicking level,you asslicked me that much that i didn't want to upload any video against you, but you have given me a reason to upload those videos so, stay tuned.Dude post your 10+ spree against me and i swear i will leave vcmp ,you just cant upload because you don't have any video because you have never made any 10 spree on me ever.You are the person who always lies to his own mates every time you get beaten by someone ,you never accept your defeat but deep inside you know that it's you who's always been beaten.StephenCurry at least accepts his defeat
Again crying like shit and not accepting defeat and yes, it was maze,playing under alias who made x15 on them in 1 vs 3.I have many more chats where he cries like this and does not accepts his defeats and keeps lying to his mates that KF has won,this guy has been lying to his mates for a very long time.
Without any doubt, Daniels deserved the rank of Thunder.Daniels would have made KF great ,Thunder just brought shame to this clan,first begging EK clan to merge with them and when EK denied his request then he begged to merge with TDZ just to have stats and after that he started begging players in EC to join his clan,begged akumas and hyperzone to give KF their stats in EC.Lying to his own members every time about everything just so they don't leave the clan,when 302 left the clan then Thunder made him moderator just so he can have 302,this proves how cheap moderator's rank is in KF these days.Years ago thunder asslicked WK and was against MD but now he is with MD against WK ,this guy can't be trusted at all.First KF was merged with RoG and now TDZ,which clan is going to be next?lol This isn't a clan anymore it's just a joke made by Thunder .If he had not tried to manipulate me to leave F2 and join KF then this never would have happened and KF would never face those circumstances but ,Thunder never stopped sending me msgs on whatsapp,messenger,discord every time i uploaded any video against KF, he just showed up on whatsaspp and kept lying to me,all the time i have been bearing his lies but i got sick of them and he made me post this topic.His lies never stopped ,he was like a fly buzzing in my ears ,made me so sick of his immature habits ,but now i have blocked him every where and i hope i won't get his annoying messages anymore.I never wanted to post this topic because it is an embarrassment to myself to fight over this game like kids but Thunder took this game too serious and wanted to play a game with me so ,here it is then.I was never a KF member nor i had any interest in spying them, but for some time thunder was trying to turn me against my clan so, i decided to look into them.Everyone knows how toxic thunder is ,he always cries and never accepts his defeat and tries to make more and more lies just to save his ass.Take this as an example ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ).Even in this topic you can see who started the drama by sending msgs to 4k and trying to insult his clan mate,5k killed =KFt=DarK( who is thunder but he keeps lying to people that dark is his little brother) but 5k left everything to game and didn't create a drama but thunder just started the shit as usual.Not gonna say anything more about him as everyone know who is the toxic person.

2 Faced KF tards :
Applejack who is a very good friend with EKs ,talks behind their back in MD private discord hahahahhaha enjoy
Above 2 ss are just funny ,nothing else xd
=KF=AWM is iceblood ,was talking about dark_abdo

How Thunder begs MD :
This is how they cry and rely on others , at least we don't beg others for help,we depend upon our selves

KF admin leaking our alias :
Everyone knows who kurumi is,one of VK's head admin but he has been breaking admin rule lol
Seriously i don't have anything against you(Kurumi) iam sorry if it offends you but that's bad thing because we don't have any privacy in server if you keep leaking our alias every time we play under alias.The reason i posted this is that Thunder is a doomed person and he dooms everyone along with him by lying to everyone.If you had not listened to him then this would not have came to this situation,it's a shame that server head admin leak alias to their clan mate only because they are in same clan and neglect the admin rule due to clan.This is what happens to you if you start listening to thunder's lies
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BONUS:
REMOVED

The purpose of this topic is to tell everyone that how KF.T is turning this 2002 game into a warzone/politics instead of enjoyment
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed Empty Re: Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed

Post by Killer frost^ Wed May 22, 2019 12:49 am

Kindly ban KF clan from server.
Thanks
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed Empty Re: Cancer spreading in vcmp, KF , hacks exposed

Post by HaseeB^ Wed May 22, 2019 12:52 am

Killer frost^ wrote:Kindly ban KF clan from server.
Thanks
Yes Please..
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed May 22, 2019 12:57 am

Thanks
Thunder jani what is this
Wild exposed you
RIP KFs
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 12:58 am

Oh wow, all of those things happened behind my back. I wasn't in any of the groups shown by Wild above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed May 22, 2019 12:59 am

Lmao, nothing much to say really, this topic has exposed your reality, nothing else and how much you indeed care about this 2002 game,

Regarding CXS, everyone knows about that, it was made by Dev1ce for other games, feel free to show any of our gameplays where we have used hacks or anything as such, we are not like your boyfriends Shaktimaan Bird and Devilkiller, everyone is free to check our gameplays, not everyone is blind like you.

The purpose of KF and MD alliance was never to rape F2, we are enough for that anyway Very Happy it was due to my good friendship with them, nice edit there btw, to make it look like I'm talking bad about them, roflmao, (seems like you're following Shaktimaan's footsteps after all of making fake logs Very Happy)

Regarding the asking for help, cool, but what are you trying to prove? We never asked anyone for help unless we were outnumbered, but what about your boyfriend Maze who kept asking PLs for help? Roflmao. Even in the recent 5v5 EC war F2 got owned pretty hardcore so I still don't understand your point.

If you think we're 2 faced, then please... You definitely haven't seen your clanmates at all xD.

And, if you think I ever tried to separate from F2, cool, thats your thinking and I won't comment much on that since it'll be a waste of my time since Allah is my witness I never had any kind of bad intentions towards you, I always considered you my brother but at last you've shown your true colours, and tbh I didn't expect anything different.

But anyways, thanks for the drama, but it's pointless to reply on each and every thing you mentioned since most of it is nothing but bullshit.

It's actually your clanmates who are as retarded as you who take this game so seriously, I'm simply playing for fun Very Happy and nor we are dependant on anyone, we are enough to own F2s as we have been doing so since KF was created. And, I never tried to make anyone an enemy of anyone, I'm not stupid like you to create such drama and conflicts over a 2002 game, damn tho, seems like you really take it so literally hence you sat on your ass for a few hours making this topic, sad life xd.

But yeah, thanks for showing your true colours once again Wild, many had told me, this guy is retarded you should never trust him, I still saw you as my own brother and respected you.

All these lies and a massive drama topic just to try and defend against the fact of you being a spy all along, but not everyone is blind like you , everyone can see the reality, and I hope your time as a 'spy' wasn't just a waste of time as it seems, rofl... you literally have nothing on us nor you ever will, it's all just bullshit claims etc... Especially the claims about lag tools and shit, lmfao, putting the reality of your gay clanmates upon KF, feel free to show any kind of proof where we've made use of any tool throughout our gameplays.

And still, there's no proof that Kurumi or Mason ever leaked any aliases, yet you keep making the same claim... They never gave me anything, because they know the importance / values of the staff, even if I did ask they refused, which was the correct thing to do.

But for real, seems like you indeed turned out to be a wild bitcher as you call yourself, it's sad how I trusted you, considered you as my own brother, always stood by your side and supported you, and this is how you show your appreciation, with a topic full of drama and just bullshit claims, lmfao, you must really enjoy taking this 2002 game so seriously xD.

But I guess the well known saying is correct, true colours eventually show... The main point you seem to have become brainwashed upon is that you think I tried to manipulate you to leave F2, but I apologise that I thought of you to be a good person, that was my fault... I felt like maybe you do indeed give a damn about the matters, including the WK Islam abuse matters, but seems like you were no different from your retarded clanmates all along Very Happy

To sum it up, this topic is nothing but a waste of time, you could have spent that time on doing something more beneficial, especially since it's Ramadan Very Happy (if you're Muslim ofc) to me, this is just another drama topic full of bullshits just as Hunting used to make, it won't affect anything to me nor my clan, so you should focus on yourself rather than wasting time here.

Good luck anyways.

Last edited by =KF=Thunder^ on Wed May 22, 2019 1:59 am; edited 10 times in total
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed May 22, 2019 1:04 am

Well that's shameful tbh I thought that thunder have changed but you're still same old person that you used to be there are lot of things I want to talk about but I'm going to have a sleep and will talk about it tomorrow and why is EK mentioned in here lol if raping EK was that easy you wouldn't have merged your clan multiple times it's a damn shame that people I used to consider my friends are snakes in pit .-.
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Wed May 22, 2019 1:08 am

I need at least one day to read this whole.
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 1:34 am

GeoGeo wrote:Well that's shameful tbh I thought that thunder have changed but you're still same old person that you used to be there are lot of things I want to talk about but I'm going to have a sleep and will talk about it tomorrow and why is EK mentioned in here lol if raping EK was that easy you wouldn't have merged your clan multiple times it's a damn shame that people I used to consider my friends are snakes in pit .-.
Applejack broke my heart
@Applejack

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 1:42 am

Mr.Alone wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:Well that's shameful tbh I thought that thunder have changed but you're still same old person that you used to be there are lot of things I want to talk about but I'm going to have a sleep and will talk about it tomorrow and why is EK mentioned in here lol if raping EK was that easy you wouldn't have merged your clan multiple times it's a damn shame that people I used to consider my friends are snakes in pit .-.
Applejack broke my heart
@Applejack

I'm the one whose heart broken the most...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Wed May 22, 2019 1:50 am

MaSoN^ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
Applejack broke my heart
@Applejack

Dude you were always been a nice person to me but sometime i used to think that due to clan matters you hate me Sad
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 1:50 am

Killer frost^ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
Applejack broke my heart
@Applejack

Dude you were always been a nice person to me but sometime i used to think that due to clan matters you hate me Sad

I never hated anyone of you. Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Wed May 22, 2019 1:52 am

Same shit again and again AND AGAIN!!! When VCMP is gonna be cured of this cancer that makes playing the game shitter every time.
WD, MD, KF, EK, F2... Whatever all these use prefixes to nicks does not mean any shit rather than cancer. And what else? Accusing one who just in a place that his stats wouldn't help him in anything. I'm not excluding anyone, Thunder, WildHunter... all are causing this community and the game to be cancerous.
CURE THE DISEASE, PURGE ALL USELESS CLANS!
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Wed May 22, 2019 1:54 am

Zurix wrote:Same shit again and again AND AGAIN!!! When VCMP is gonna be cured of this cancer that makes playing the game shitter every time.
WD, MD, KF, EK, F2... Whatever all these use prefixes to nicks does not mean any shit rather than cancer. And what else? Accusing one who just in a place that his stats wouldn't help him in anything. I'm not excluding anyone, Thunder, WildHunter... all are causing this community and the game to be cancerous.
most welcome to the cancer.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed May 22, 2019 2:00 am

Zak. wrote:I need at least one day to read this whole.
I read all chats in 1.2 hours
Tbh thunder exposed
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Wed May 22, 2019 2:06 am

Killer frost^ wrote:
Zurix wrote:Same shit again and again AND AGAIN!!! When VCMP is gonna be cured of this cancer that makes playing the game shitter every time.
Is this English 3D or English VR?
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 2:17 am

Chill out of the topic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed May 22, 2019 2:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Read this Thunder's Reality
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Wed May 22, 2019 2:32 am

Well red all and never expected this. That's why some people say, staying clanless is better.
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 2:42 am

MaSoN^ wrote:Oh wow, all of those things happened behind my back. I wasn't in any of the groups shown by Wild above.

understand your feeling
the feeling of the outsider Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I was in when im high school
you will pass it soon. i hope it

Even in this topic you can see who started the drama by sending msgs to 4k and trying to insult his clan mate,5k killed =KFt=DarK( who is thunder but he keeps lying to people that dark is his little brother) but 5k left everything to game and didn't create a drama but thunder just started the shit as usual.Not gonna say anything more about him as everyone know who is the toxic person. wrote:
5K left the VCMP, he said he will come back whenever he wants to because he is having a most important Test to graduating to University
he actually my penpal brother when we were at Client 0.3z, still keeping contact on Facebook
[Will update my story soon, the old ones has been eaten by Viruss :< ]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Wed May 22, 2019 3:31 am

So let me also buckle up.
As everyone know i was inactive in previous 2 months, because of my CIES so i dont even know any of this conversation and why Wild joined KF.
About this all i also do not know of any hacks,indeed i am also sad of all this.
And wild about that abdo thing, i was just joking, Abdo has beaten me up so many times and i am confessing infront all of you that abdo has beaten up my ass and i have hardly killed him once, as he is less active, so thatswhy i said that i hate abdo,nothing was personal either i dont have any false views about him,i always regard him as my brother.
Indeed i love all Ek members and all F2 members, sorry to F2 who had to face all this.
You can ask thunderhead who i use to talk when i got depressed about clan matters, who told me to never get into clans.
At the end wild what you did idk that is it right or not but the truth is here,however  i am also shameful that i lived into this and i am gonna take some brutal actions now. !!!
Sorry from my side.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed May 22, 2019 3:38 am

IceBlood wrote:So let me also buckle up.
As everyone know i was inactive in previous 2 months, because of my CIES so i dont even know any of this conversation and why Wild joined KF.
About this all i also do not know of any hacks,indeed i am also sad of all this.
And wild about that abdo thing, i was just joking, Abdo has beaten me up so many times and i am confessing infront all of you that abdo has beaten up my ass and i have hardly killed him once, as he is less active, so thatswhy i said that.
Indeed i love all Ek members and all F2 members.
You can ask thunderhead who i use to talk when i got depressed about clan matters, who told me to never get into clans.
At the end wild what you did was not right,however  i am also shameful that i lived into this and i am gonna take some brutal actions now. !!!
Sorry from my side.
clans are never meant to be created for wars but T. started turning Wild lol he even asked me to join KF(I dare him to saycim lying), I mean we never did any such thing to any KF
Ab kisi ko ungli karo gay to phir gand mien to danda jaye ga hi na
Btw we just wanted to tell anyonw whats he doing in this community and how he is spreading negativity.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed May 22, 2019 3:40 am

Zurix wrote:
Killer frost^ wrote:
Is this English 3D or English VR?
its ultra 4k english
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed May 22, 2019 3:40 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
And wild about that abdo thing, i was just joking, Abdo has beaten me up so many times and i am confessing infront all of you that abdo has beaten up my ass and i have hardly killed him once, as he is less active, so thatswhy i said that.
At the end wild what you did was not right,however  i am also shameful that i lived into this and i am gonna take some brutal actions now. !!!
Sorry from my side.
clans are never meant to be created for wars but T. started turning Wild lol he even asked me to join KF(I dare him to saycim lying), I mean we never did any such thing to any KF
Btw we just wanted to tell anyonw whats he doing in this community and how he is spreading negativity.

LOL, I literally made a joke where I told you, F2 is dying bro, close it and join KF hhh, do you think I would really accept you? xD

Anyways, I've explained everything in my long reply above, I've no need to say anything else in this drama topic.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Wed May 22, 2019 3:42 am

And wild about that abdo thing, i was just joking, Abdo has beaten me up so many times and i am confessing infront all of you that abdo has beaten up my ass and i have hardly killed him once, as he is less active, so thatswhy i said that i hate abdo,nothing was personal either i dont have any false views about him,i always regard him as my brother.
Indeed i love all Ek members and all F2 members, sorry to F2 who had to face all this.
At the end wild what you did idk that is it right or not but the truth is here,however  i am also shameful that i lived into this and i am gonna take some brutal actions now. !!!
Sorry from my side.
I do agree with your points i mean WTF is your leader doing a leader should be well mannered and well respecting but what, your leader recently got perma banned in EC once again and still we gonna expose this in all vcmp community.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Wed May 22, 2019 3:44 am

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sorry from my side.

LOL, I literally made a joke where I told you, F2 is dying bro, close it and join KF hhh, do you think I would really accept you? xD

Anyways, I've explained everything in my long reply above, I've no need to say anything else in this drama topic.
Accept karne ke bat choro bala tere trashcan(KF) me jane ka b hm nahe sochte lmao.
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed May 22, 2019 3:48 am

Killer frost^ wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sorry from my side.

Accept karne ke bat choro bala tere trashcan(KF) me jane ka b hm nahe sochte lmao.

trashcan, rofl... Is liye hazar dafa Teri maari hai pouray KF ny.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 am

*sigh* Y'all are really doing too much. You got your point, now what's up with the trash talk? This is unpleasant.

Locked to avoid fights.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed May 22, 2019 6:26 am

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:*sigh* Y'all are really doing too much. You got your point, now what's up with the trash talk? This is unpleasant.

Locked to avoid fights.

I don't see this as a fight, it's an accusation made on certain 'individuals' and a chance for them to give their justifications and defense. I don't see any replies including verbal fights except few 'individuals' and they should be directly warned for such actions rather than locking a general discussions topic. Since the topic is controversial, I will keep an eye on the topic and deal with it and the participants accordingly, but for now topic will be unlocked and everyone is requested to keep a productive if not polite tone to avoid consequences.

I've read most of the text from the initial post, but have yet to read it carefully and examined the screenshots so I'll be not able to give my opinion regarding the topic right now, but I'll definitely take a look after my exam which starts in about an hour.

Unlocked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Wed May 22, 2019 7:26 am

Showing half of the messages won't help.
@ALONE Max and Signal were fighting friendly with us some guys joined with name TheAmazingIjaz started attacking us and EKz were laughing.
So I thought EK broke peace and started war.
When I get to know it's F2 I cleared my self in very next message.

As Mason said same thing happened with me.
NO hate from me, I'm Sorry.
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed May 22, 2019 7:30 am

Sad

Last edited by KF.sHy on Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Wed May 22, 2019 7:34 am

Well, we never made peace with KF. Stop sending fake msgs about us everywhere lol.
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed May 22, 2019 7:38 am

And for your information I dont have any hacks gotten from KF.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 am

Zak. wrote:Well, we never made peace with KF. Stop sending fake msgs about us everywhere lol.
you were veteran member that time. Beast was Leader and me Moderator.
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Wed May 22, 2019 8:03 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
Zak. wrote:Well, we never made peace with KF. Stop sending fake msgs about us everywhere lol.
Later you tried to make us friends with KF after a war and said that thunder could offer us a merge. Eh?
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Wed May 22, 2019 8:09 am

SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed May 22, 2019 8:21 am

ShadowJacK. wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol, I feel you.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed May 22, 2019 8:29 am

This is more like KF ka janza as most of KF members now giving their confessions Razz and few of them still trying to cover the truth by uploading replies full of lame jokes Razz Razz
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 8:42 am

ShadowJacK. wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Wed May 22, 2019 8:52 am

Thanks
hi ban lol ban lol ha yes no ban yes ban ok

off topic kya haal hai aj kaal?
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Wed May 22, 2019 8:57 am

Zak. wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
Later you tried to make us friends with KF after a war and said that thunder could offer us a merge. Eh?
The whole thing was I was trying to convince Dani to be friends with Thunder if they both be friends we can.merge as Peace gesture.
But dani made joke out of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thori khamoshi hai phir shor aye ga,
Tum log ka waqt hai humara dor aye ga.
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 9:03 am

NinjaGhost wrote:Showing half of the messages won't help.
@ALONE Max and Signal were fighting friendly with us some guys joined with name TheAmazingIjaz started attacking us and EKz were laughing.
So I thought EK broke peace and started war.
When I get to know it's F2 I cleared my self in very next message.

As Mason said same thing happened with me.
NO hate from me, I'm Sorry.
My signature is pero
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed May 22, 2019 9:08 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
Zak. wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
The whole thing was I was trying to convince Dani to be friends with Thunder if they both be friends we can.merge as Peace gesture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thori khamoshi hai phir shor aye ga,
Uff yeh KF ke sasti batain, well or kuch ata he inke ilawa?
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed May 22, 2019 9:16 am

@people, pls ignore KF member replies, they are not posting anything with solid proof and not clearing out their selves that mean indirectly they accepted that they did wrong.
And I read some replies that they are saying logs are edited, first of all there is no log, these are all screenshots and funny thing is that these are taken from smartphone and I didnt know smart apps have inspect element. They are so mad that they don't have words and they dont know what to do lol, so don't reply them.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed May 22, 2019 9:18 am

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Lmao, nothing much to say really, this topic has exposed your reality, nothing else and how much you indeed care about this 2002 game,

Regarding CXS, everyone knows about that, it was made by Dev1ce for other games, feel free to show any of our gameplays where we have used hacks or anything as such, we are not like your boyfriends Shaktimaan Bird and Devilkiller, everyone is free to check our gameplays, not everyone is blind like you.

The purpose of KF and MD alliance was never to rape F2, we are enough for that anyway Very Happy it was due to my good friendship with them, nice edit there btw, to make it look like I'm talking bad about them, roflmao, (seems like you're following Shaktimaan's footsteps after all of making fake logs Very Happy)

Regarding the asking for help, cool, but what are you trying to prove? We never asked anyone for help unless we were outnumbered, but what about your boyfriend Maze who kept asking PLs for help? Roflmao. Even in the recent 5v5 EC war F2 got owned pretty hardcore so I still don't understand your point.

If you think we're 2 faced, then please... You definitely haven't seen your clanmates at all xD.

And, if you think I ever tried to separate from F2, cool, thats your thinking and I won't comment much on that since it'll be a waste of my time since Allah is my witness I never had any kind of bad intentions towards you, I always considered you my brother but at last you've shown your true colours, and tbh I didn't expect anything different.

But anyways, thanks for the drama, but it's pointless to reply on each and every thing you mentioned since most of it is nothing but bullshit.

It's actually your clanmates who are as retarded as you who take this game so seriously, I'm simply playing for fun Very Happy and nor we are dependant on anyone, we are enough to own F2s as we have been doing so since KF was created. And, I never tried to make anyone an enemy of anyone, I'm not stupid like you to create such drama and conflicts over a 2002 game, damn tho, seems like you really take it so literally hence you sat on your ass for a few hours making this topic, sad life xd.

But yeah, thanks for showing your true colours once again Wild, many had told me, this guy is retarded you should never trust him, I still saw you as my own brother and respected you.

All these lies and a massive drama topic just to try and defend against the fact of you being a spy all along, but not everyone is blind like you , everyone can see the reality, and I hope your time as a 'spy' wasn't just a waste of time as it seems, rofl... you literally have nothing on us nor you ever will, it's all just bullshit claims etc... Especially the claims about lag tools and shit, lmfao, putting the reality of your gay clanmates upon KF, feel free to show any kind of proof where we've made use of any tool throughout our gameplays.

And still, there's no proof that Kurumi or Mason ever leaked any aliases, yet you keep making the same claim... They never gave me anything, because they know the importance / values of the staff, even if I did ask they refused, which was the correct thing to do.

But for real, seems like you indeed turned out to be a wild bitcher as you call yourself, it's sad how I trusted you, considered you as my own brother, always stood by your side and supported you, and this is how you show your appreciation, with a topic full of drama and just bullshit claims, lmfao, you must really enjoy taking this 2002 game so seriously xD.

But I guess the well known saying is correct, true colours eventually show... The main point you seem to have become brainwashed upon is that you think I tried to manipulate you to leave F2, but I apologise that I thought of you to be a good person, that was my fault... I felt like maybe you do indeed give a damn about the matters, including the WK Islam abuse matters, but seems like you were no different from your retarded clanmates all along Very Happy

To sum it up, this topic is nothing but a waste of time, you could have spent that time on doing something more beneficial, especially since it's Ramadan Very Happy (if you're Muslim ofc) to me, this is just another drama topic full of bullshits just as Hunting used to make, it won't affect anything to me nor my clan, so you should focus on yourself rather than wasting time here.

Good luck anyways.

My reply above is enough to clarify anything, therefore your Shaktimaan drama won't bother me, nor I'll reply anything further here, will leave it to staff now to decide whatever they wish to.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Wed May 22, 2019 9:29 am

Thunder jani Wild is telling truth you is a lier.KF is bad clan.Thunder jani you exposed.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Wed May 22, 2019 9:48 am

HaseeB^ wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
Zak. wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

Topic coming as soon as I get home.
Sham idrees and Shahmeer abbas shah exposed
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed May 22, 2019 9:58 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
Zak. wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

I am very sad actually.. kindly requesting you to please add something logical there, am actually very tired of wasting my time in reading your's logic-less lame jokes.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Wed May 22, 2019 10:15 am

HaseeB^ wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
Zak. wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

I am very sad actually.. kindly requesting you to please add something logical there, am actually very tired of wasting my time in reading your's logic-less lame jokes.
wait bruhhh
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Wed May 22, 2019 10:27 am

Why involving your father here xD
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next