VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Is rogers really worth it??  I_vote_lcapIs rogers really worth it??  I_voting_barIs rogers really worth it??  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Is rogers really worth it??  I_vote_lcapIs rogers really worth it??  I_voting_barIs rogers really worth it??  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Is rogers really worth it??

+5
Ninja
S.
NinjaGhost
Chuck Norris
UmaR
9 posters

Go down

Is rogers really worth it??  Empty Is rogers really worth it??

Post by UmaR Sat May 04, 2019 5:58 am

So here's I need advice. I have completed my 100M and will reach 500 tokens soon too. I wanted to buy Rogers but according to players buying rogers is a waste of money when you can get 4 buddies from /wod for free. What should I do at this moment, save my monry for the future or buy rogers of the cash.

For Angel: does rogers have special powers for it costing 100M and 500 tokens?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Is rogers really worth it??  Empty Re: Is rogers really worth it??

Post by Chuck Norris Sat May 04, 2019 6:08 am

1. Rogers makes double the damage and attacks from a distance compared to the rest. With the damage upgrades, Rogers damage increases more compared to the rest.

Edit: I lied to you, checked the script. Normal buddies make 35 health damage. With upgrades that can go up to 35*3 = 105.
Rogers make 150 damage by default and 150*3 = 450 with damage upgrades. Rogers attack when he rolls a 2 on dice with values from 1 to 3. Which means he statistically attacks every 3 seconds, but with the randomness, it's possible to get 2 attacks in 2 seconds sometimes. So Rogers is definitely the best.

This basically proves that not even 4 buddies are as strong as Rogers. Having him together with 3 other buddies is definitely the best.

2. There are more rewards behind the doors.

3. What can you really do with your money and tokens except buying things from the zone lol?
What else are you going to use your tokens or money on?

4. Don't you think I can just make Rogers more powerful in the future if any buddy ever matches him? I did bod testing this out. The times I had Rogers with me, it always went faster.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sat May 04, 2019 6:57 am

Chuck Norris wrote:1. Rogers makes double the damage and attacks from a distance compared to the rest. With the damage upgrades, Rogers damage increases more compared to the rest.

Edit: I lied to you, checked the script. Normal buddies make 35 health damage. With upgrades that can go up to 35*3 = 105.
Rogers makes 150 damage by default and 150*3 = 450 with damage upgrades. Rogers attack when he rolls a 2 on dice with values from 1 to 3. Which means he statistically attacks every 3 seconds, but with the randomness, it's possible to get 2 attacks in 2 seconds sometimes. So Rogers is definitely the best.

This basically proves that not even 4 buddies are as strong as Rogers. Having him together with 3 other buddies is definitely the best.

3. What can you really do with your money and tokens except buying things from the zone lol?

4. Don't you think I can just make Rogers more powerful in the future if any buddy ever matches him? I did bod testing this out. The times I had Rogers with me, it always went faster.
I completed bod with my 3 buddies :v
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat May 04, 2019 7:45 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:1. Rogers makes double the damage and attacks from a distance compared to the rest. With the damage upgrades, Rogers damage increases more compared to the rest.

Rogers makes 150 damage by default and 150*3 = 450 with damage upgrades. Rogers attack when he rolls a 2 on dice with values from 1 to 3. Which means he statistically attacks every 3 seconds, but with the randomness, it's possible to get 2 attacks in 2 seconds sometimes. So Rogers is definitely the best.

I never said you couldn't. Rogers is more powerful though.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sat May 04, 2019 10:37 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

but 100m and 500 vk tokens are too much
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat May 04, 2019 10:50 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:

but 100m and 500 vk tokens are too much
+111
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 11:23 am

Worth it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 04, 2019 12:32 pm

Yea 100M and 500 Vk Tokens are too much please less the price to 50 to 60M and 300 to 400 Vk toeks it will help some players to unlcok it that can't unlock it for 100M and 500 Vk Tokens.Please less the price and Tokens.Thanks.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat May 04, 2019 12:58 pm

Darkninja^ wrote:Yea 100M and 500 Vk Tokens are too much please less the price to 50 to 60M and 300 to 400 Vk toeks it will help some players to unlcok it that can't unlock it for 100M and 500 Vk Tokens.Please less the price and Tokens.Thanks.

It's only for special players that farm a lot. It's meant to be a special reward. I might decrease it in the future, but not in the closest future, since I still feel like Rogers is more special and powerful than the rest.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Sat May 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Give 40m then, worth it.
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 04, 2019 1:21 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Darkninja^ wrote:Yea 100M and 500 Vk Tokens are too much please less the price to 50 to 60M and 300 to 400 Vk toeks it will help some players to unlcok it that can't unlock it for 100M and 500 Vk Tokens.Please less the price and Tokens.Thanks.

It's only for special players that farm a lot. It's meant to be a special reward. I might decrease it in the future, but not in the closest future, since I still feel like Rogers is more special and powerful than the rest.
Everyone cannot Collect 400 VK Tokens and everyone don't have 50M and player have to unlock secretwirld for it.It is enough to unlock it.I think u will decrease it in Next Patch.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Sat May 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

Rogers the best never do that Sad
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Mo7amd wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Rogers the best never do that Sad
What mean don't decrease the money and tokens?
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 1:44 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

The best time to decrease that would be after you release BOD2 and majority of people complete it. By that time lots of people would have the 4 buddies from wod unlocked as well as Rogers. Don't forget wod upgrades as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat May 04, 2019 4:09 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

Do not change anything I'm tired to open it but members do not want to exhaust themselves if you reduce it you must return the rest of us Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down