VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by

+30
DestroyeR^
薄霧.
B!aC7.D3V!l
UmaR
Sheep^
Sparrow
=SdS=Celestia
Thunder_B!rd
GeoGeo
3more
IceBlood
Los
Zak.
PsychedelliC.
Chuck Norris
[F2]Don_Bradman
Thunderhead
helathien
Beast_Boy^
HaseeB^
Frozen
D4rKR420R
Zatch
BlackOps_Killer
ЧК.
LOGiC ™
DarKxSideR
ZeroN
WiLD_HuNteR
Pavonis
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by

Post by helathien Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:What I have come to understand is that:

I am either too stubborn to change and thus VKs suffer from me being stuck in my old ways, or we shouldn't change core gameplay and risk ruining the experience for others.

See the two problems here. If we change driveby gameplay now: 5-6 years into it being the same, it might ruin the identity of the server. If we keep changing basic gameplay mechanics is it really VKs anymore? The reason I quit wow was that it changed too much of its core gameplay.

Angel, it's just a "small thing", no not really. It's like me removing the stubby or changing it in some way. People that like stubby wouldn't be okay that all of a sudden after using that weapon for 5 years they either can't use it anymore or it feels different or not as fun anymore. Tactics will be destroyed and they will be forced to do something else. It has always been my principal that I never change stuff like that.

So the question is always? Should a man stick to his principal or change them? You guys can't really convince me because the drivebyer's are not represented on the forum.

Driveby gives the less skilled players a chance to fight and even some power over the more experienced players, but experienced players always beat the less experienced players in the end. You should've developed tactics for taking them out. I've seen Rainbow play the game and when he encounters a drivebyer he hardly ever dies. Just a few days ago I saw him being chased by cops and two driveby'ers while trying to solve the secret of VKs part 2. He survived + robbed 15 stores in a row.

Also, you guys have properties. So it's not like you have to deal with them in more places than world 1. VKs is a huge server where I want everyone to get what they want. Everyone gets a piece of the cake in VKs, but you never get the whole cake. Some servers will give your type the whole cake and give nothing to the rest, I want to give one piece to everyone so they can play however they want.

I mean tell me one thing you can't do in the server?

You can't fight your friends in a stubby duel? Properties.

You don't have spawn loc when fighting? Properties are good for that.

You want to kill noobs? World 1, you just have to be careful for drivebyers.

If you actually consider it as a problem of enabling stuntmode by default in the first place, then you should understand that late is better than nothing. It won’t ruin our reputation, but actually improve it because the thing is drive bying already has a huge advantage over other players, and on top of that if drive byers don’t need to be able to handle the bike properly then drive bying just becomes too over powered. The problem with the new games these days such as new Call of Duty games is that they make so many over powered weapons and perks which just eliminates balance in competition. The reason I and many other players still play CoD4 is because it is the most balanced in terms of weapons and perks which creates the enjoyment in competition.

Yes, it has become very common in VKs that drive bying is very easy since you don’t need maneuverability skills which gives an unfair advantage to drive byers as they need almost no skill at all. My example may seem ridiculous but it is the truth if you view the server from other experienced players’ point of view that it’s just like that VKs allows newbies to hack so they can play as good as old players.

I understand your point that there needs to be consistency in the server, but you have to understand that sometimes change is necessary. If we’ve been doing something wrong for years and make it right now that will be far better than no change at all. Also, you’re right that many VKs players are not registered on forum, but you are wrong that the forum registered users don’t have an opinion because usually the players not on the forum are randoms who we don’t know when will they play or not play, but forum users are old community loyal members and therefore you should consider something if every forum user is suggesting 1 thing.

I know players who’ve left VKs (I won’t name) just because of the unfair advantages given to newbies through script and rules. Therefore you should understand that you need a balance rather than going to 1extreme to satisfy all players to an extent.

You gave cod as an example. What would happen if they made the newer cods more like COD 4? Do you think the players there would be happy about it? after having it for so many years? No. Sure if they released a brand new game more like COD 4 that would've probably not hurt, but in Vks case it's about replacing the old with something new.

It's not the same game anymore you said it yourself.

Don't tell me that I need to listen to your perspectives, I listen to all perspectives and understand them. It's just that most people including you don't understand the risks and negative effects it could have as well. If you read the first few lines of my message you can see that I take both into account.

You know people who have left VKs because they don't like driveby? That's fine. There will be people who leave if I implement this as well, the risks here is that we don't know how many newbies play here exclusively for driveby or how many people that wouldn't be okay with this change.

As I explained in my cake example: You get a piece of the cake, which in this example means that if you are looking for a fight that isn't interruptable with driveby, you can find those fights in properties.

Ending statement: Everything is going good, I will most likely not risk anything. But I am open to more discussions. Being skilled is in my opinion more of an advantage than driveby can provide. Just look at Rainbow. I will as I said be opened to discussing this more.

Don’t you think removing stuntmode will create the perfect balance for both parties?

Ask that question but replace stuntmode with something that would affect your own personal gameplay and ask yourself that question. COD 5 can't go back to COD 4 now, but COD 10 (assume cod 10 is the next cod not released) can work similarly to COD 4. Would you be okay with COD 4 having overpowered weapons as a feature that they add years later after its release? I am going to guess: Probably not.

Is enabling /stuntmode for example if you make 3 driveby kills in a row that big of a deal? Maybe not. But then some guy will say that due to sliding shotguns gives an unfair advantage, the sea sparow gives an unfair advantage and so on.

If I had the chance go back in time to 2012 and change stuntbike would I do it? No because of stunting. Would I add a feature that makes it harder to driveby? possibly.

Also would stuntbike really change all that much? I mean when you encounter drivebyer's you're on foot most of the time. Sure if you can flatten their tires maybe they'll fall off. But I am just thinking of the normal driveby technique which to sneak up to a player, stop and driveby them. You're not thinking of your own advantages as well. You can flatten their tyres, climb stuff to avoid them and take them out from long range.

In conclusion: Changing core gameplay is disrespectful and makes it actually more likely to lose long-time players than keeping it the same. Now if /stuntbike is a big deal or not, I don't know. It's definitely a risk alright, but how big? Maybe it's small. I am more speaking about the general case.

You are right, if they add over powered guns to CoD4 couple months from release (not years since games aren’t supported that long, or at least just cod) I would most definitely leave the game because the only reason I play it still is because it is the most balanced compared to other cod games.

This stuntmode suggestion is more of a pre release suggestion because then you can plan on making the game more balanced and kills will require skill whether it’s drive by kill or m4 kill. But the problem is before release we can’t really predict how the server will be perceived and what adjustments we need to make. Just like our rules, they’ve changed a lot since release and the reason is both the VCMP updates and incidents we see occuring in the server over time.

I can see your point as well. But once again this is a 6-year-old feature that affects core gameplay even if it is big or small.

This is no small adjustment, this is a change of the core. Core DM gameplay is at the bottom of our building that we call VKs. Changing the bottom of a building can hold a risk of the whole thing collapsing but it can also fix the building from falling apart. From my perspective the building is fine and there are no clear indications that it will fall, (Could I be wrong, yes but we need to discuss that), so why would I want to risk messing with that strong base that has been holding everything together for 6 years if I don't see any clear indications that it will fall? The answer is I don't want to.

I don't want to appear to be close-minded to the idea, but you have to see it from my perspective. I have the most experience in building because I built the whole thing. Could I be wrong? Of course, even an experienced builder can be wrong, which is why I'll always listen to you guys, but you're gonna have to convince me. Because every sign in my body points to this hurting VKs.

Man just do it, and watch for 2 weeks. If you see it is effecting the server then turn it back....
helathien
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

[Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by - Page 2 Empty Re: [Denied] server suggestion- Drive-by

Post by Los Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Bruh too much big quotes stop this nabs
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:36 pm

how about we add something fun with drive-by
+If you get killed by drive-by as server registered, when you spawn, you will be spawned near to the drive-byer ?
+Or Drive-byer receives the money-kill-reward less than normal kill ? ( maybe 500$ per kill ? ) and the player was killed by Drive-by ( as server registered ) won't lost their sprees.
+Or we set the limit time for Drive-byer when they have their first kill with Drive-by
( about 20-30seconds, If it the limit time over, drive-byer will be ejected from their vehicle ). After ejected, They need about 10-15seconds to be able to get in their vehicles once again.

Anothers Suggestion about Drive-by
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:45 pm

+1
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:how about we add something fun with drive-by
+If you get killed by drive-by as server registered, when you spawn, you will be spawned near to the drive-byer ?
+Or Drive-byer receives the money-kill-reward less than normal kill ? ( maybe 500$ per kill ? ) and the player was killed by Drive-by ( as server registered ) won't lost their sprees.
+Or we set the limit time for Drive-byer when they have their first kill with Drive-by
( about 20-30seconds, If it the limit time over, drive-byer will be ejected from their vehicle ). After ejected, They need about 10-15seconds to be able to get in their vehicles once again.

Anothers Suggestion about Drive-by
+1 great idea !
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:58 pm

okay,@angel what about this thing? how are we supposed to kill some of these,when they've been chasing us all the time and ruin sprees and are unhittable make sure you check it

okay #1 isn't that much of a thing now have a look at this shit seriously we've shooted him like with 100 bullets and just when i used /car his bike hp was 1000 so tell me what do we do if they have stuntbike enabled and they're unhittable like that how are we supposed to kill them
p;s you can check in the of the video when i did /car and his bike was still 1000

#3 a bonus one
now tell me how we're supposed to kill them?
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:17 pm

GeoGeo wrote:okay,@angel what about this thing? how are we supposed to kill some of these,when they've been chasing us all the time and ruin sprees and are unhittable make sure you check it
https://youtu.be/1Z95YppWNZg
okay #1 isn't that much of a thing now have a look at this shit seriously we've shooted him like with 100 bullets and just when i used /car his bike hp was 1000 so tell me what do we do if they have stuntbike enabled and they're unhittable like that how are we supposed to kill them
p;s you can check in the of the video when i did /car and his bike was still 1000

It's like saying: I am shooting at this guy with m60 and he just runs around me shooting stubby shots, he is unkillable. You need to adapt different tactics for enemies with different weapons. This guy can easily be taken out by entering a car and using driveby. You can also flatten his tires and take lag into account and shoot where he is going instead of where he is at.

Your argument can be made for other weapons as well. When Rainbow fights max it's almost impossible to hit him due to lag, I see that as the same situation here. Lag is the problem.

I am sure you can take him out somehow, but some people are jsut really laggy and we can't really fight them as easily as others.

I am not sure what to do about this geo. Either way I am on my way home. I will check the forum later today.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:okay,@angel what about this thing? how are we supposed to kill some of these,when they've been chasing us all the time and ruin sprees and are unhittable make sure you check it
https://youtu.be/1Z95YppWNZg

It's like saying: I am shooting at this guy with m60 and he just runs around me shooting stubby shots, he is unkillable. You need to adapt different tactics for enemies with different weapons. This guy can easily be taken out by entering a car and using driveby. You can also flatten his tires and take lag into account and shoot where he is going instead of where he is at.

Your argument can be made for other weapons as well. When Rainbow fights max it's almost impossible to hit him due to lag, I see that as the same situation here. Lag is the problem.

I am sure you can take him out somehow, but some people are jsut really laggy and we can't really fight them as easily as others.

I am not sure what to do about this geo. Either way I am on my way home. I will check the forum later today.
if a guy comes out of walls and even chinsaw isn't working on him,so how what should we do angel we can't deal with everyone like that all the time, sometimes I've to spectate them whether they're using VH hacks because they don't lose single car hp , and if you're talking about other weps as well,then you know it better you've molo spaz and other weps with which you hunt down laggers but how'd do you kill someone like that when he's on bike.-. most of bikers lag like this and the only thing we DM players asked you is to disable the ability of stunt bike that's the least you can do for you many senior players asked you before and they're still saying same thing can't you just disable this small thing for betterment of DM's and Make sure you check those videos and you're not dm-ing in the server and you're busy with your stuff but if you was a regular player that joins for DM,then you'll understand how hard is it to keep with them.
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:55 pm

-1. no change drive-by. Its legendary system owned by VKs only <3
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:-1. no change drive-by. Its legendary system owned by VKs only <3
+1 Jeje.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:12 pm

After looking the problems ,i accept with Geogeo that this thing is really irritating, therefore i am chaning it to
+1.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:-1. no change drive-by. Its legendary system owned by VKs only <3
Becoz u kill with drive by only noob
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:41 pm

@bump
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:43 pm

I would like to say
Add something like if we /stuntmode on we can't drive-by and if we /stuntmode off we can drive-by.
Don't disable stuntmode bcz it helps alot in robbering the stores
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:37 pm

@angel,i want to hear it from you you haven't replied to me check the given videos and lemme know
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:01 am

GeoGeo wrote:@angel,i want to hear it from you you haven't replied to me check the given videos and lemme know
Take a chill pill. :v
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:@angel,i want to hear it from you you haven't replied to me check the given videos and lemme know
Take a chill pill. :v
Penis I'll kill you :V
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:08 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:It was already suggested https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t11364-denied-server-and-script-suggestions-fall-from-bike
Even if everyone gives +1 still this suggestion would be denied
Anyways i'll go with +1
Sparrow
Sparrow
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:35 pm

Scorpion wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:It was already suggested https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t11364-denied-server-and-script-suggestions-fall-from-bike
Even if everyone gives +1 still this suggestion would be denied
Anyways i'll go with +1
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheep^ Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:52 am

For me Yes +1
Sheep^
Sheep^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:59 am

Lock it, as angel ain't gonna change it. :v
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Pavonis wrote:Lock it, as angel ain't gonna change it. :v
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Los wrote:
Opened , bcz me locking it pls .
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:39 am

ЧК. wrote:Stunt bike should be turned off automatically when you start drive bying (get 1 drive by kill) until you exit bike.
well, u can always Re-Enter the bike.
Sparrow
Sparrow
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:17 am

Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:19 am

Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.
Stop posting useless replies in this section,moderators will decide when to lock this topic
To los,pavo and blackops,take this as a warning and don't quote my reply unless you have something important to say or else you guys will get a forum ban
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:11 am

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.
Stop posting useless replies in this section,moderators will decide when to lock this topic
To los,pavo and blackops,take this as a warning and don't quote my reply unless you have something important to say or else you guys will get a forum ban
And also, the spam section is General Chat, don't post useless reply here.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:39 am

so i guess lots of senior players agree on this one @angel what if we disable stunt bike for 1 week and see how players gonna react about it and then we'll re-consider what the future holds for drive-by
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Umar wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.
None of your business. Angel didn't say anything like that we can't spam here.

GeoGeo wrote:so i guess lots of senior players agree on this one @angel what if we disable stunt bike for 1 week and see how players gonna react about it and then we'll re-consider what the future holds for drive-by
Bro, i also get killed by those drive-byers, but that doesn't mean i will request to remove it and make 'em fall from bike. If, you know how to kill them then it's actually way more fun than you think.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:23 pm

Pavonis wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Umar wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

GeoGeo wrote:so i guess lots of senior players agree on this one @angel what if we disable stunt bike for 1 week and see how players gonna react about it and then we'll re-consider what the future holds for drive-by
Bro, i also get killed by those drive-byers, but that doesn't mean i will request to remove it and make 'em fall from bike. If, you know how to kill them then it's actually way more fun than you think.  
I know multiple ways to kill them,have you seen the videos which I've provided tell me how i kill them
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:30 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Umar wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

I know multiple ways to kill them,have you seen the videos which I've provided tell me how i kill them
Then why you want to remove it? Not falling from bike is like a sign of this server. Let it be.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Umar wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Then why you want to remove it?  Not falling from bike is like a sign of this server. Let it be.
you're not even in the game and then here comes your unreasonable replies,what's your point? i asked you about something and this is your reply? do you even have a mind or you just love to spam these topics,this is the last time I'm letting it go because you've spammed the topic too much as it came down to 2 pages now stay out of it before you received forums ban and you've been already said no so now don't reply here
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:24 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Umar wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Then why you want to remove it?  Not falling from bike is like a sign of this server. Let it be.
you're not even in the game and then here comes your unreasonable replies,what's your point? i asked you about something and this is your reply? do you even have a mind or you just love to spam these topics,this is the last time I'm letting it go because you've spammed the topic too much as it came down to 2 pages now stay out of it before you received forums ban and you've been already said no so now don't reply here
Whatever I say you take it as a spam. You think this will lead me to ban? ROFL dreaming while awake.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by B!aC7.D3V!l Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Umar wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Blackops_Killer wrote:
Los wrote:
Okay, lock it.

Whatever I say you take it as a spam. You think this will lead me to ban? ROFL dreaming while awake.
Razz Razz
BTW, you guys are just spamming and streaching the post
Spamming me too
B!aC7.D3V!l
B!aC7.D3V!l
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://onlygamming2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:27 am

I'd rather have disabling drive-by, since there's no point in it. Disabling bike stunts would ruin the fun of driving a fine bike around the city. Since drive-by in every way only ruins the gameplay, disabling it would be a much considerate option.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 am

Only the noobs will think to disable it.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Pavonis wrote:Only the noobs will think to disable it.

Then why aren't you thinking to disabling it?

You only sit behind your screen spamming in the forum section in random topics that do not concern you, and you think that you know the problems of a pro person in the server. You wouldn't like disabling drive-by because that is the only reason you get kills.

Learn to play, keep that mouth shut for once and fight.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Pavonis wrote:Only the noobs will think to disable it.

Not at all. We have lots of players leaving because of drive-by being enabled here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:26 am

Disable Driveby Now.
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:06 pm

@Chuck
You know driveby is part of the original game. If you disabled driveby, those guys will start suggesting
disabling the helicopter cannon, then heli-blade .etc.
It is obvious that disable it is not a wise choice.

To the suggestion, -100 %.

=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:51 pm

close driveby.
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Dont close plzzz.
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:32 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:4K and angel leave your keyboard alone lol. You guys writing liike crazy. :v
you need to receive forums ban for next time if you post useless reply,I'll send a message to forums moderators to give you atleast 1 week ban
LMFAO! I am so scared bro pls don't Razz. Tell me which rule I broke mr reporter? You think your msg will make ME banned? ROFL
we're discussing  something serious and you're replying here for no reason you've already casted your vote -1,so what do you want here ? stop spamming every topic
You just raged, cos angel didn't agreed with you. :v
now why i be raged,it's his server and we're suggesting something to him,stop your crap already we're tired from your shit, you just to know how to ruin a good topic now get away from this topic don't reply here

Pavonis, keep your spamming to useless spam topics, because that's your limit, you can't just spam in any topic because you want to share your stupid opinion with us, or rather you want to increase that "Posts" thing on your profile to earn respect. Spamming on useless topics wont give you respect, it will just prove that you're a desperate psycho who wants to interfere in every discussion. Say something important if you have to, but I have never seen anything important coming from your keyboard, which you need to leave alone, not Angel or 4K. They are writing much more than you, and their posts are almost double of yours, but that's not what earns them their respect, its what they write. Writing a hundred useful posts which people will actually appreciate is much better than writing 4500 useless posts, which you did. Most people with more than a 1000 posts are considered much more useful and helpful than you. Remember your natural state, your no one to tell Angel or 4K to stop typing, and then arguing with Geogeo. He may not be able to ban you, but he is right, and you know it, you are just arguing with him because it just increases your "Posts" and "Points" which gives you no respect once again.

Now I know that you will write another reply to this arguing and laughing, just so you can get that so called 'respect', and I do not want to hear it, because it will be full of nonsense which will not help any one and will not change my opinion.

I think it's been time you heard what your status really is in this server, I'll refresh your memory just in case. You are just an ordinary member of the VKs server, and that 4.5k posts and 6k points you have prove nothing and are as no-good as the "snitch", or "shop lifter" role in the VKs discord. You have earned all these things for nothing, and you are not considered important within this community. Stay in your natural state, and no, I'm not saying that I'm better than you or anything, I'm just giving you a reminder, it is now your job to choose your path. I've said this before, and I'm not saying this again.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:55 pm

Чcкг. wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:4K and angel leave your keyboard alone lol. You guys writing liike crazy. :v
you need to receive forums ban for next time if you post useless reply,I'll send a message to forums moderators to give you atleast 1 week ban
LMFAO! I am so scared bro pls don't Razz. Tell me which rule I broke mr reporter? You think your msg will make ME banned? ROFL
we're discussing  something serious and you're replying here for no reason you've already casted your vote -1,so what do you want here ? stop spamming every topic
now why i be raged,it's his server and we're suggesting something to him,stop your crap already we're tired from your shit, you just to know how to ruin a good topic now get away from this topic don't reply here

Pavonis, keep your spamming to useless spam topics, because that's your limit, you can't just spam in any topic because you want to share your stupid opinion with us, or rather you want to increase that "Posts" thing on your profile to earn respect. Spamming on useless topics wont give you respect, it will just prove that you're a desperate psycho who wants to interfere in every discussion. Say something important if you have to, but I have never seen anything important coming from your keyboard, which you need to leave alone, not Angel or 4K. They are writing much more than you, and their posts are almost double of yours, but that's not what earns them their respect, its what they write. Writing a hundred useful posts which people will actually appreciate is much better than writing 4500 useless posts, which you did. Most people with more than a 1000 posts are considered much more useful and helpful than you. Remember your natural state, your no one to tell Angel or 4K to stop typing, and then arguing with Geogeo. He may not be able to ban you, but he is right, and you know it, you are just arguing with him because it just increases your "Posts" and "Points" which gives you no respect once again.

Now I know that you will write another reply to this arguing and laughing, just so you can get that so called 'respect', and I do not want to hear it, because it will be full of nonsense which will not help any one and will not change my opinion.

I think it's been time you heard what your status really is in this server, I'll refresh your memory just in case. You are just an ordinary member of the VKs server, and that 4.5k posts and 6k points you have prove nothing and are as no-good as the "snitch", or "shop lifter" role in the VKs discord. You have earned all these things for nothing, and you are not considered important within this community. Stay in your natural state, and no, I'm not saying that I'm better than you or anything, I'm just giving you a reminder, it is now your job to choose your path. I've said this before, and I'm not saying this again.  

How much time you took in writing this reply??
I didn't even read full....
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Чcкг. wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:

It's simple, add him on your Foe's list and you will get rid from him.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:41 pm

After alot of thinking,  I decided to give it a -1 , Well as drive-by plays a important role  in original game then it also plays an important role in vks as well,  So it is better that we should not disable it,  those people who cannot fight or do not have any mouse, have to drive - by and , there is already an option of enabling and disabling drive by in props which is enough for the server,  well in world 1 , no one duels and they just kill newbies, so drive Byers have a decent role to kill them as they are just having fun killing newbies,  then should also die from someone . If there is no drive by,  giving an example of Celestia,  he cannot fight,  he may arrow keys or he do not have mouse to play so he does drive by for a reason.

Well,  if players have skills , he/she can easily kill drive Byers by shoting them in head or killing them with a chainsaw. If there is no drive - by then there will be  no fun for newbies and  even pros, pros will keep killing them who have a habit of doing drive - by, well there are alot of chances,  he won't tolerate getting killed and will leave the server or the game,  this will make server dead.

Hunters and sea sparrows are more irritating than a drive by,  well players care about the sprees they make and don't want to lose it,  Drive Byers also have a role in breaking and making sprees,  A player should tolerate getting killed b drive by,  if they come to kill you just get on a roof of a building and yes,  silenced Ingram,  uzi,  mp5 doesn't have that range. So better to leave drive by as it is,  we should not disable it.  And well geo you also used to drive-by when you were new and also drive bys sometimes these days,  even I love drivebying if I have mood. So why discriminating? If you guys can make sprees on beginners, drive Byers have some rights too

Well of course there are more newbies playing in our server. In case of European and LW server,  they have more pros so VKs requires drive by

Last edited by Dark2k18 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:12 am

Чcкг. wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:

You think you're an admin, !*"#? Who gives a shit if i spam? I ain't breaking any rules. And also I didn't spammed here. Just stop giving excuses to my replies like kids. If, angel don't have any problems with my spamming, then who the hell are you to even tell me a thing when I am way more experieced on this forum than you. I ain't a newbie to this server. I know every single rule of it. And never got reported even once for any sort of rule-break since I joined VCMP. Keep your thoughts to yourself, you might need it not me.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:32 am

Pavonis wrote:You think you're an admin, !*"#? Who gives a shit if i spam? I ain't breaking any rules. And also I didn't spammed here. Just stop giving excuses to my replies like kids. If, angel don't have any problems with my spamming, then who the hell are you to even tell me a thing when I am way more experieced on this forum than you. I ain't a newbie to this server. I know every single rule of it. And never got reported even once for any sort of rule-break since I joined VCMP. Keep your thoughts to yourself, you might need it not me.

papa don't get angry relax.
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Pavonis wrote:
Чcкг. wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:

You think you're an admin, !*"#? Who gives a shit if i spam? I ain't breaking any rules. And also I didn't spammed here. Just stop giving excuses to my replies like kids. If, angel don't have any problems with my spamming, then who the hell are you to even tell me a thing when I am way more experieced on this forum than you. I ain't a newbie to this server. I know every single rule of it. And never got reported even once for any sort of rule-break since I joined VCMP. Keep your thoughts to yourself, you might need it not me.

I've already said this before, I'm not saying that you did anything wrong, or break a certain rule, I'm just making you remember your natural state, as it seems that you have forgotten it, and can't a person who is not an admin give an opinion or a reminder to a certain person? If Angel or any other admin doesn't have a problem with it, or you didn't "break a rule", it doesn't mean that you are right, you may not be breaking any rules, but you sure are thinking of yourselves more than you are. You may not get a ban or anything, but your respect does not exist anymore. You may say against it, but you know it is true. And about me "thinking that I'm an admin", can a user who is not an admin not have any respect, can he not share his opinions, are his assumptions not considered valuable? Or are you saying that a member who is not an admin does not have any respect, appreciation, honor, or dignity? Or can he not write three paragraphs about his judgement? In that case, Pavonis, you have no right to disregard my opinion, or even say anything to me. You aren't an admin either. Remember your state.

Now I don't want to provoke a fight in a public topic on the forum, so if you have anything further to say regarding this, DM me on the forum, or on my discord. But if you decide to quote this and write another paragraph containing nothing, then that will proof that you are here only to increase your "Posts", and not anything else.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Well no one noticed my reply i guess , and this place is for discussing the suggestion not to fight so please stop fighting here
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next