VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Razor, Andri and Luca. I_vote_lcapRazor, Andri and Luca. I_voting_barRazor, Andri and Luca. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Razor, Andri and Luca. I_vote_lcapRazor, Andri and Luca. I_voting_barRazor, Andri and Luca. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1945 registered users
The newest registered user is Smoker

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Razor, Andri and Luca.

5 posters

Go down

Razor, Andri and Luca. Empty Razor, Andri and Luca.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:53 am

I have had a difficult time coming in contact with any of you, I have probably sent you a total of 10 PM's that I have received no answer to. How am I supposed to know if you read them and how am I suppose to get answers to my questions if you just ignore them?

This is my last attempt to contact you. If this happens again I am just going to update the staff list, which I know some of you wouldn't even care about.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Razor, Andri and Luca. Empty Re: Razor, Andri and Luca.

Post by VK.Luca Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:31 pm

I've read all PMs, and even replied to some of them. Razz
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 pm

VK.Luca wrote:I've read all PMs, and even replied to some of them. Razz

Have you read these PM's listed below and why didn't you reply to them.

- Why haven't you been active in-game.
- Why can't you give me a time when you wanna compete? you've been saying that you will compete next week for 3 weeks now and the deadline is soon.
- Why didn't you reply to the topic about you sufy since it contains so much important information that can affect your future in the staff.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

- Why can't you give me a time when you wanna compete? you've been saying that you will compete next week for 3 weeks now and the deadline is soon.
- Why didn't you reply to the topic about you sufy since it contains so much important information that can affect your future in the staff.

-I said that IG. I've been to my mother's workplace and had no time to play.
-I'll compete this week
-I thought that it isn't necessary to reply, all I could've said was ''YES'' or ''OK''. I anyway understood the message, don't worry.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:28 am

VK.Luca wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

-I said that IG. I've been to my mother's workplace and had no time to play.
-I'll compete this week
-I thought that it isn't necessary to reply, all I could've said was ''YES'' or ''OK''. I anyway understood the message, don't worry.

- Ok, the problem is that I easily forget things like that when I got a lot to do, which is why it's important that you reply to topics and make LOA's.
- Ok just come in-game before 11.59 am if you can.
- To me it's necessary to know if you received important information that can prevent you from making a mistake in the future that might possibly lead to a demotion.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:58 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

i've am at my grandmothers place and there is no internet there i will probabaly stay here either until the weekend or until next week
i was 2 lazy to compete and right now the only internet i have is shitty as hell
what?
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 am

You are reminding me now at my mother lol.
Why do you act so seriously (weird) man?
I mean, this game is 10 years old game who people either areplaying it when they are bored because they dont have enough money to upgrade their PC to play other games. As you might known I was yesterday online and you were afking like always. I mean why are you even online if you are not there? Whats the point to be the "BOSS" here and telling us that we need to be/act like you. I wasted 1 hour  JUST WAITING TO YOUR ASS TO SHOW UP. And now  you are asking me to come back at your "time" Which you didn't even asked me if i could join the server  to do the event. And if you really "feel" that our staff team is just jerking off and doing nothing then demote us all lol. "Nobody is perfect" neither I'm. Whats interesting was in the past when you opened the server you DIDN'T gave a F*ck about "active" players and about of the rest of the staff team. Idk why but you are acting like a fool. And btw, do you even know why do i "play" vcmp? Just because of this server. I fricking love this server. People are always nice, sometimes the trolls and much more Razz but that was the past and who the F*ck knows what will be in the future. I just want to tell you angel STOP BEING FOOLED. STOP WATCHING THOSE "HOW TO BECOME A GREAT SERVER OWNER". I F*cking mean it! Stop watching it! Otherwise you will ruin this cool server. Peace Out!
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Razor wrote:You are reminding me now at my mother lol.
Why do you act so seriously (weird) man?
I mean, this game is 10 years old game who people either areplaying it when they are bored because they dont have enough money to upgrade their PC to play other games. As you might known I was yesterday online and you were afking like always. I mean why are you even online if you are not there? Whats the point to be the "BOSS" here and telling us that we need to be/act like you. I wasted 1 hour  JUST WAITING TO YOUR ASS TO SHOW UP. And now  you are asking me to come back at your "time" Which you didn't even asked me if i could join the server  to do the event. And if you really "feel" that our staff team is just jerking off and doing nothing then demote us all lol. "Nobody is perfect" neither I'm. Whats interesting was in the past when you opened the server you DIDN'T gave a F*ck about "active" players and about of the rest of the staff team. Idk why but you are acting like a fool. And btw, do you even know why do i "play" vcmp? Just because of this server. I fricking love this server. People are always nice, sometimes the trolls and much more Razz but that was the past and who the F*ck knows what will be in the future. I just want to tell you angel STOP BEING FOOLED. STOP WATCHING THOSE "HOW TO BECOME A GREAT SERVER OWNER". I F*cking mean it! Stop watching it! Otherwise you will ruin this cool server. Peace Out!

1. This topic was not about your activity. My point is you're joining the forum every day for a couple of minutes, why not do the same with the server or at least join every two or three days.

2. I'm sorry I missed you but some stupid idiot kicked me and since 0.4 doesn't close your window I thought that the server was empty. If you wanna compete just tell me a time and I will be there or just find me in-game and we can do it. Btw you don't have to waste a hour waiting for me...

3. Why am I online? Because as long as no one kicks me I will most likely look at the computer screen to see if anyone needs something.

4. I don't enjoy DMing in 0.4 so I don't play that much either anymore, but I still come to the server to hangout and talk to people and maybe do some events or stunts.

5. This topic was about the fact that you didn't reply to my PM's and that annoys me, because if you don't answer your PM's there is basically no way for me to contact you.

6. You're doing a good job and I ask very little of you. All I ask from you is that you help out with the duties together with me, NE, Luca and Andri and there is not much work to be done lol. Apart from that the only thing I care about is that /lastjoined looks good and that you join the forum and answer my PM's.

7. I agree I have been a B*tch lately and I apologize for that Razz
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down