VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  I_vote_lcapDiscussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  I_voting_barDiscussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  I_vote_lcapDiscussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  I_voting_barDiscussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.

+15
MaxX
Pavonis
UmaR
=SdS=Celestia
Blood Sucker
?????????
QaisAla
LOGiC ™
B!aC7.D3V!l
SJHere
Halo
h
Signal
Chuck Norris
19 posters

Go down

Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  Empty Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:26 am

Problem: Lots of users are complaining that the commands are used as a way to evade death or to prevent damage from being taken.

Solutions I got (tell me what you think about each one, obviously they are different and all can't be implemented, we need to decide which one to pick):
1. We add a message saying you have to wait 10-20 seconds before using a teleport, heal or command that freezes you, if you have recently lost health.
2. We add that you have to wait 10-20 seconds to use a teleport, heal or command that freezes you, if you have been recently knocked down with stubby. Plus we add so you can't use the commands if you're on fire as well. Will number 2 help against command abuse or do you feel like it's not enough.
3. Maybe I should try to make it so all commands forces you to stand still + makes you unable to attack? Will be a lot of work and there are lots of teleporting commands so this might be tricky.

Btw I am aware of that anti freeze bug and have prevented it so it's no longer possible to use teleport/heal commands when you somehow manages to get unfreeze.
Any other suggestions?
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  Empty Re: Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.

Post by Signal Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:35 am

Chuck Norris wrote:2. We add that you have to wait 10-20 seconds to use a teleport, heal or command that freezes you, if you have been recently knocked down with stubby. Plus we add so you

I believe this will affect dm experience of regular players and this will make us difficult to get used to compared to other server's gameplay
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.  Empty Re: Discussion with Angel - How can we prevent command evades.

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:37 am

SiGNaL wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:2. We add that you have to wait 10-20 seconds to use a teleport, heal or command that freezes you, if you have been recently knocked down with stubby. Plus we add so you

I believe this will affect dm experience of regular players and this will make us difficult to get used to compared to other server's gameplay

Sorry if I am not clear. I mean that if you get knocked down by stubby you can't use /heal or any teleport commands within the next 10-20 seconds. But yeah that might affect it as well.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:41 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
SiGNaL wrote:

Sorry if I am not clear. I mean that if you get knocked down by stubby you can't use /heal or any teleport commands within the next 10-20 seconds. But yeah that might affect it as well.

what is that bug if you enable unfreeze while healing or teleporting? i think unfreezing will solve this problem if thats possible.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:46 am

Yea make timer on when the player gets knocked out he has to wait max 7 seconds.

Stupido Idea: If players hp before the command and after the command is not same then command cencels or atleast it is below 30 then the previous hp.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Problem: Lots of users are complaining that the commands are used as a way to evade death or to prevent damage from being taken.

Solutions I got (tell me what you think about each one, obviously they are different and all can't be implemented, we need to decide which one to pick):
1. We add a message saying you have to wait 10-20 seconds before using a teleport, heal or command that freezes you, if you have recently lost health.
2. We add that you have to wait 10-20 seconds to use a teleport, heal or command that freezes you, if you have been recently knocked down with stubby. Plus we add so you can't use the commands if you're on fire as well. Will number 2 help against command abuse or do you feel like it's not enough.
3. Maybe I should try to make it so all commands forces you to stand still + makes you unable to attack? Will be a lot of work and there are lots of teleporting commands so this might be tricky.

Btw I am aware of that anti freeze bug and have prevented it so it's no longer possible to use teleport/heal commands when you somehow manages to get unfreeze.
Any other suggestions?
We can prevent commands evade by not freezing them while using cmd. Like when we use /heal, we have to stand still and not move for 5 sec in order to work the cmd successfully. In this way we will not freeze and evades can't be done.

This literary helps when the player is knocked. When he use /heal while being knocked, the cmd will fail when he stands up and process fails due to movement.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:16 am

First of All, you didn't mention about mini-game pickup which everywhere, players can easily evade from there by falling or teleportation to mini-games.I suggest you to make kind of script when you're in combat, you can't join mini-games and anything while you in combat from the pickup.
/heal and /goto but i didn't test goto, have lots of bugs, i can walk while healing. Razz
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Roycewicz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

^^^
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by B!aC7.D3V!l Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:40 pm

B!aC7.D3V!l
B!aC7.D3V!l
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://onlygamming2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:51 pm

nice Cool
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:45 pm

I like that idea.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:37 pm

any of these changes will screw the server's gameplay
you got any rulebreaker? report. don't try to prevent it by f ucking up the server scripts
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:39 pm

HunTinG wrote:any of these changes will screw the server's gameplay
you got any rulebreak? report. don't try to prevent it by f ucking up the server

Removing freeze will F*ck up the server? In what way. It's a flaw in VC-MP that freeze makes you invincible to certain weapons and it might be best to change the system since so many people are abusing these commands to get an advantage in combat.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:52 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
you got any rulebreak? report. don't try to prevent it by f ucking up the server

Removing freeze will F*ck up the server? In what way. It's a flaw in VC-MP that freeze makes you invincible to certain weapons and it might be best to change the system since so many people are abusing these commands to get an advantage in combat.
I don't know but I think vks would be ok with rather focusing on rules first and then gameplay second, you should think twice, there are good ideas here that need to be developed in a different way (i'm okay with freezing one as I read twice, I didn't understand at first), but still this:
Chuck Norris wrote:
I don't know but it sounds kinda desperate to me, if you want to teleport you should be able to do it at any time.

if you wanna fix things so bad then the best thing you can do is to make teleporting possible only if your hp is above 20 (one stubby or one m60 shot would mean death if it's 20 or less) that way you can give the opponent another chance

still the server is okay as it is, rules should be worked more.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Just remove the freeze like you did in fix, less codes lines and can't be abused
Thank me later
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:57 pm

HunTinG wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

I don't know but I think vks would be ok with rather focusing on rules first and then gameplay second, you should think twice, there are good ideas here that need to be developed in a different way (i'm okay with freezing one as I read twice, I didn't understand at first), but still this:
Chuck Norris wrote:
I don't know but it sounds kinda desperate to me, if you want to teleport you should be able to do it at any time.

if you wanna fix things so bad then the best thing you can do is to make teleporting possible only if your hp is above 20 (one stubby or one m60 shot would mean death if it's 20 or less) that way you can give the opponent another chance

What I did here was a brainstorm I listed a few things I could think about at the top of my head and I asked for what you guys think of them and if you have any better ideas. I never said if you like 3, you have to like 2. We don't have to select all of them or even any of them. I just want to hear if anyone else has any ideas. I am not going to go for 2 if people don't want that. It's the purpose of the topic. However I personally like number 3 the best.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:06 pm

BTW Angel, do B*tch you remember when me and Helathien reported you the aimming + teleport bug? I told you to remove the freeze you said I will think about it
Now everyone suggested it, copy cats
Now I deserve donuts and level 10 in the official server to ban Andriusas91
Thanks
Bye
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:44 pm

I hate other server cause of non frozen teleports pls dont.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Don't remove the frozen in tele command.
Remove the frozen in heal command.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
SiGNaL wrote:

add the position check thing. It is a lot better than freeze.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:54 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:I hate other server cause of non frozen teleports pls dont.

PLS YAS
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:09 pm

No 3 is the best way to solve it, I guess.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:34 pm

No fix tele cmds pls.
I sometimes use them to avoid drowning.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Celestia wrote:No fix tele cmds pls.
Evading from drowning isn't really some sort of rule-break.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:30 am

Well in my opinion, we should remove freezing thing from commands like /goto, /gotoloc, /heal and many more like /joinminigame or joining job. We should add a system like when you do /heal (You will be healed in 5 seconds, if you move your /heal will be canceled) basically some kind of dectator which detects player who moved while using any command like/goto etc. Well these commands help players to drown evade, fire kill evade if some one throw Molotov on you and himself the player who throw Molotov died on his fire but his opponent did /heal /gotoloc to avoid getting killed and sniper bullets and rocket hit in long distance fight , if a player using sniper rifle made player hp low but that player did /heal or gotoloc to likely death evade or avoid  getting kill. All because of that freeze thing so removing it will be better option.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:53 am

Pavonis wrote:
Celestia wrote:No fix tele cmds pls.
Evading from drowning isn't really some sort of rule-break.

Of course, it's useful.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:34 am

All you need to do is to follow the damn train.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:27 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:All you need to do is to follow the damn train.
jajajajaja
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:45 am

maxbitch^ wrote:Well in my opinion, i'm gay
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:11 am

HunTinG wrote:
You didn't typed anything and just quoted it and that means you wanna say that you're also gay. XDDD
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:26 am

HunTinG wrote:
lol HunTinG leave him
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:29 am

Maxpayne^ wrote:Well in my opinion, we should remove freezing thing from commands like /goto, /gotoloc, /heal and many more like /joinminigame or joining job. We should add a system like when you do /heal (You will be healed in 5 seconds, if you move your /heal will be canceled) basically some kind of dectator which detects player who moved while using any command like/goto etc. Well these commands help players to drown evade, fire kill evade if some one throw Molotov on you and himself the player who throw Molotov died on his fire but his opponent did /heal /gotoloc to avoid getting killed and sniper bullets and rocket hit in long distance fight , if a player using sniper rifle made player hp low but that player did /heal or gotoloc to likely death evade or avoid  getting kill. All because of that freeze thing so removing it will be better option.

bruh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Please bros :C.
I don't want to get drowning Crying or Very sad
my deads mostly from drowning
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:27 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:Well in my opinion, we should remove freezing thing from commands like /goto, /gotoloc, /heal and many more like /joinminigame or joining job. We should add a system like when you do /heal (You will be healed in 5 seconds, if you move your /heal will be canceled) basically some kind of dectator which detects player who moved while using any command like/goto etc. Well these commands help players to drown evade, fire kill evade if some one throw Molotov on you and himself the player who throw Molotov died on his fire but his opponent did /heal /gotoloc to avoid getting killed and sniper bullets and rocket hit in long distance fight , if a player using sniper rifle made player hp low but that player did /heal or gotoloc to likely death evade or avoid  getting kill. All because of that freeze thing so removing it will be better option.
If Angel add that Server will like how others shits servers
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Jamez wrote:
If Angel add that Server will like how others shits servers
why do you think that? does freezing thing is an fun feature, how it will make less fun in server?(Not saying anything to remove freeze when you joined any parkours or races /start will be always there)
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:07 am

Why remove freeze? It's nice.
If you find someone evade, go report.
What's the problem?
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B!aC7.D3V!l Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:43 am

Ok
Chuck Norris is angell or someone else?
B!aC7.D3V!l
B!aC7.D3V!l
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:51 am

Pr0_StR!KeR^ wrote:Ok

Chuck.OfDeath = Angel Norris = BIG NERD Razz
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B!aC7.D3V!l Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:49 am

so why he is using 2 ids?
B!aC7.D3V!l
B!aC7.D3V!l
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:01 am

Pr0_StR!KeR^ wrote:so why he is using 2 ids?
Hmm, go ask him..
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Pr0_StR!KeR^ wrote:Ok

No he is not, Angel isn't that cool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:42 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
HunTinG wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Chuck Norris wrote:

What I did here was a brainstorm I listed a few things I could think about at the top of my head and I asked for what you guys think of them and if you have any better ideas. I never said if you like 3, you have to like 2. We don't have to select all of them or even any of them. I just want to hear if anyone else has any ideas. I am not going to go for 2 if people don't want that. It's the purpose of the topic. However I personally like number 3 the best.

3rd option is the best one here. The 2nd option will ruin the DM experience of the server because nobody have patience to wait that much.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:52 am

47. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
HunTinG wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Chuck Norris wrote:

3rd option is the best one here. The 2nd option will ruin the DM experience of the server because nobody have patience to wait that much.

The 3rd option is good, but we should be able to move and fight back (Of course doing that will cancel the process of healing/teleporting). Sometimes I type /heal and get killed because I'm frozen and can't fight back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:57 am

Roycewicz wrote:
47. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
HunTinG wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Chuck Norris wrote:

The 3rd option is good, but we should be able to move and fight back (Of course doing that will cancel the process of healing/teleporting). Sometimes I type /heal and get killed because I'm frozen and can't fight back.
+1. Very Happy
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:14 am

Roycewicz wrote:
47. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
HunTinG wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Chuck Norris wrote:

That's what advantage you have when you are not freeze and defence yourself and type /heal again when you are alone.
Ultra Legendary

Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:29 am

Fixed now?
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down