VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief I_vote_lcap[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief I_voting_bar[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief I_vote_lcap[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief I_voting_bar[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief

5 posters

Go down

[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief Empty [Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief

Post by ????????? Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Your in-game name:[ON]HunTinG
Rulebreaker (in-game name):=EK=Maxpayne
Date and time of Rulebreaking:today
What did he do? Describe please:
1)team griefing (0:00)
2)spawnkill (after 1st clip)

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):=EK=Geogeo

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: http://dropmefiles.com/z62U3 download the video & watch it.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief Empty Re: [Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief

Post by MaxX Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Well i didn't mean to team grief you because i was shooting in the air and you can still use /goto there but you didnt used it and i don't think so its an serious issue because it happen one time and even geogeo was inside of the car and about spawn killing i shot you because you were gonna shoot me with onehitgun and  i didnt kill you to get you a chance to stand but before that another player killed you.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief Empty Re: [Closed] Player Report - =EK=Maxpayne - team grief

Post by ????????? Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:Well i didn't mean to team grief you because i was shooting in the air and you can still use /goto there but you didnt used it and i don't think so its an serious issue because it happen one time and even geogeo was inside of the car and about spawn killing i shot you because you were gonna shoot me with onehitgun and  i didnt kill you to get you a chance to stand but before that another player killed you.
you knew it would kill me
it's not 1st time you team grief, but didn't record the other ones.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdis Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:29 pm

[Warned]
Valdis
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Report for team killing is valid, Maxpayne is requested to be more careful next time especially when he's an admin. Regarding spawnkill, first of all you initiated attack before he shot you so he has right to self defense, also if you had not initiated attack it still wouldn't have been spawnkill since he was not the one to kill you. It happens sometimes that we shoot a person immediately he spawns, but if we don't kill him after that and let him get a chance then it's not spawnkill, but the situation is unfortunate for you that another player killed you.

Although, there are some faults in teamkilling rule and we're discussing it in management so it'll be fixed soon, but during this rulebreak the rule was flawed so we still have to give the punishment to Max, but warn might be revoked depending on the new rule.

Warned (for teamkilling).
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:43 pm

ЧК. wrote:Report for team killing is valid, Maxpayne is requested to be more careful next time especially when he's an admin. Regarding spawnkill, first of all you initiated attack before he shot you so he has right to self defense, also if you had not initiated attack it still wouldn't have been spawnkill since he was not the one to kill you. It happens sometimes that we shoot a person immediately he spawns, but if we don't kill him after that and let him get a chance then it's not spawnkill, but the situation is unfortunate for you that another player killed you.

Although, there are some faults in teamkilling rule and we're discussing it in management so it'll be fixed soon, but during this rulebreak the rule was flawed so we still have to give the punishment to Max, but warn might be revoked depending on the new rule.

Warned (for teamkilling).
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
After discussing with management, a conclusion has been reached where we decided that the team killing rule is broken. Quoting the team killing rule: "Players that are repeatedly team members...", this sentence is clearly not conveying its intended message. However, its intended message is actually to say that players that repeatedly kill team members should get punished.

A management topic has been opened on this issue, and it is currently under discussion.

Report closed.
Thanks for reporting.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down