VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] I_vote_lcapVK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] I_voting_barVK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] I_vote_lcapVK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] I_voting_barVK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying]

3 posters

Go down

VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] Empty VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying]

Post by Blood Sucker Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:06 am

Make VK's Great Again

Since I'm the VK's Co-Leader [aka Virtual Killers clan] some rules will be added and new things is gonna be done.

Angel of Death promoted me to the "Co-Leader" position as I requested him and I don't believe that I made him change his mind, I dunno what he think about VK's [He is not caring or he is thinking about it or he loves programming more than it Razz]

New rules and trainee mode gonna be added.
If you are interested in being a VK's member, read this topic carefully   

New rules:
Clean History: If you are rule-breaker don't waste our and your time by applying, your app will be denied immediately.

Trainee Mode: You are gonna get through the trial mode, to be sure that you gonna be loyal to VKs clan and to be trained to improve your skills.

Second Language Required: You must speak English will. As I always say English is not thing that I use it to test your IQ and you ain't gonna speak in the white house as well, all you have to do is to understand others and talk with them and make sure they understand you too.

Maturity: Being mature, by ignoring others who abuse you or insult you. never mind about anyone neither admins, none can make anything to you if you are just talking to your friends and fighting without breaking rules remember there is always /ignore cmd in the server.

Be Careful: If you got accepted in VK's [As trinee member or full member] and you broke rules, you gonna have three warns if what you did is big thing, use your warns and you will be kicked from the clan [Full members have bigger chance to not to be kicked].

Updates:-

We as a team have decided to Let other Clans/Gangs to merge with us and we'll give them a VKs Mini Clan status and all their players can join VKs Clan and after they become a part of VKs, if we found them breaking any rules, they'll be kicked and their Clan will be completely deleted.
: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Format

Code:

[color=#00cc00][b]Your current nick-name:[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Leader (s) nick-name(s):[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Total numbers of Players in your Clan:[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Name of the people willing to join VKs:[/b][/color]

[color=#00cc00][b]Average ping (on XE and VKs):[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Weapons used in-game:[/b][/color]

[color=#00cc00][b]Previous clans you've been in:[/b][/color]

[color=#00cc00][b]Why do you wanna Merge with VKs:[/b][/color]

Trial Mode:
Trial is for testing two things, Behavior and Skills.
Behavior, that I make sure you are ignoring novatos and kids and don't care about clans who make clan VS 1 battle and they act like "bery pero blayerz" Razz

Skills, I'll train everyone who applies for the clan and when the clan gets more members for sure I'll ask for help in training new players the full members

Do these two things above, and you gonna be promoted as a full member immediately.

Format: (By VK.Angel.OfDeath)

The VK forum is often down and up, this why you can also post a VK app here to be part of the VK clan. VK is not much of a clan at the moment, it is more like a tag that an amount of people use. Everyone is free to join if they have a good attitude against other players. If you show signs of bad behavior you can get kicked from the  clan. As A VK member you will be able to play on XE and on VKs official server with the tag.

Format:
The name of your app should be: VK Clan Application - [Insert your name here]

Your current nick-name:
Previous nick-name(s):
Average ping (on XE and VKs):
Weapons used in-game:

Previous clans you've been in and why you left them:

Why do you wanna join VK:

Code:

[color=#00cc00][b]Your current nick-name:[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Previous nick-name(s):[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Age:[/b][/color]

[color=#00cc00][b]Average ping (on XE and VKs):[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Weapons used in-game:[/b][/color]

[color=#00cc00][b]Previous clans you've been in and why you left them:[/b][/color]

[color=#00cc00][b]Why do you wanna join VK:[/b][/color]

Last edited by Pro Vampire on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] Empty Re: VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying]

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:02 pm

Updated - VKs Official Clan Forums is up now and will be looked after by me and other Co-Leaders of the VKs Clan.

You guys can now Apply here or on Clan Forums too: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying] Empty Re: VK's Clan - Rules, Details and Mini Clans. [Read Before Applying]

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:08 pm

VK.SuFyastiC wrote:Updated - VKs Official Clan Forums is up now and will be looked after by me and other Co-Leaders of the VKs Clan.

You guys can now Apply here or on Clan Forums too: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol I forgot my password to that forum like 7 years ago Razz
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:15 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
VK.SuFyastiC wrote:Updated - VKs Official Clan Forums is up now and will be looked after by me and other Co-Leaders of the VKs Clan.

you lazy little nerd, it takes like 5 minutes to reset it Razz
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:37 pm

VK.SuFyastiC wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Had to reset both my emails but got the password back Smile. Should I update the application format to apply there instead?
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
VK.SuFyastiC wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Had to reset both my emails but got the password back Smile. Should I update the application format to apply there instead?

Done SIR! Smile
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Updated.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down