VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
andrisucks - Dumb ass Admin Office  I_vote_lcapandrisucks - Dumb ass Admin Office  I_voting_barandrisucks - Dumb ass Admin Office  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
andrisucks - Dumb ass Admin Office  I_vote_lcapandrisucks - Dumb ass Admin Office  I_voting_barandrisucks - Dumb ass Admin Office  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Dumb ass Admin Office

+10
Chuck Norris
Dark Abdo
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Los
Zurix
=KF=Thunder^
Emma
ЧК.
Aegis
Royal.Nobody
14 posters

Go down

andrisucks - Dumb ass Admin Office  Empty Dumb ass Admin Office

Post by Royal.Nobody Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:30 pm

i dont mean no offense its just that the idea of an in-game office for admins is so dumb that i could not hold myself back from making this topic...

So first of what is the point of it,
And 2nd how can someone not enter a place he/she does not even know about and has access to enter, Come to talk of Kick and shit when you enter this so called office just makes me laugh out loud
i think there are a lots of money and shit admins are hidding in there and i can steal it that its prohibited to enter XD
and if there is something like that and is important so script it to only limited to admins (Only Admins may have access to it) damn son...
and what about having a staff of 18+, what can we expect from a staff full of kids lmao
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

https://t.co/E14BdhNRY5

Back to top Go down

andrisucks - Dumb ass Admin Office  Empty Re: Dumb ass Admin Office

Post by Aegis Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Admin office has 18+ content so that they will do everything to keep you away. The point is ummmm (I think you know what people prioritizes in privacy) xd
Aegis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:37 pm

You were verbally warned by Arnold 2 times, isn't that enough to understand to not go to the admin office (then calling others kids).
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:05 pm

ST(O)RM wrote:Admin office has 18+ content so that they will do everything to keep you away. The point is ummmm (I think you know what people prioritizes in privacy) xd
lol man
4K. wrote:You were verbally warned by Arnold 2 times, isn't that enough to understand to not go to the admin office (then calling others kids).
And 4k read carefully its not about my report getting rejected its about what is the point of this childish admin office? aint the real world enough for admins to discuss their matters that they created a in game office man this is not childish then what is rofl
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:
ST(O)RM wrote:Admin office has 18+ content so that they will do everything to keep you away. The point is ummmm (I think you know what people prioritizes in privacy) xd
lol man
4K. wrote:You were verbally warned by Arnold 2 times, isn't that enough to understand to not go to the admin office (then calling others kids).
And 4k read carefully its not about my report getting rejected its about what is the point of this childish admin office? aint the real world enough for admins to discuss their matters that they created a in game office man this is not childish then what is rofl

4k. What he is trying to say is , what is the use of the admin office?
Aegis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:13 pm

ST(O)RM wrote:
Royal.Nobody wrote:
lol man

4k. What he is trying to say is , what is the use of the admin office?

It was made before custom props so admins can discuss stuff or do events without any disturbance. Now that we have custom props, I think we should use them for an admin office. Many people have been demoted here. Very Happy
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:45 pm

do that son instead of throwing shit at other persons, and about discussing stuff? aint forums and shit enough? about events so i've been playing on vcmp since 2010 before this new upgrade there was no options as entering a room or anything but staff were able enough to handle anything anywhere not to hide from it be mature and have a mature staff, and its still childish to have an in game office just think about it man every time i think of it, my eyes swell of laughing lol
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:do that son instead of throwing shit at other persons, and about discussing stuff? aint forums and shit enough? about events so i've been playing on vcmp since 2010 before this new upgrade there was no options as entering a room or anything but staff were able enough to handle anything anywhere not to hide from it be mature and have a mature staff, and its still childish to have an in game office just think about it man every time i think of it, my eyes swell of laughing lol

It's not my idea.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:
lol man

i dont agree that the office is childish. but listen. that office was created before custom property systems, which means that when the admin office was added there was only one world, world 1.

why havent angel removed it? go ask him, he probably hasnt though of it.

also there is no official rule for players not being allowed in the admin office, but admins can use commands to kick you out if they have a meeting.

its clearly a result of the script updating all the time and the old stuff that was once useful gets irrelevant.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:10 pm

this is what im talking about look at his age 13 lol Man i cant believe kids are running this server, you answered your own self rainbow Kicking for irelevent stuff? and if that was old shit then have some sense Angel should not have to tell you everything and stop defending that old useless shit And about meeting lmao man lmao, meeting in-game claps for you what a briliant idea, got a problem? lets solve it in the secret Admin office in-game we will also have beers and chips, YAY! XD
Just create a in-game bathroom that you dont have to get of your pc to take a piss Laughing
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:this is what im talking about look at his age 13 lol Man i cant believe kids are running this server, you answered your own self rainbow Kicking for irelevent stuff? and if that was old shit then have some sense and stop defending that old shit And about meeting lmao man lmao, meeting in-game claps for you what a briliant idea, got a problem? lets solve it in the secret Admin office in-game we will also have beers and chips, YAY! XD

you have no idea the type of work i do for this server, my age doesnt matter. you couldnt do my work. luca our other manager that left us was only 14 years old, he was genius and most people thought he was 22 years old due to his intelligence and maturity.

you shouldnt judge a person for his age... you should judge a person from who they are. if you dont understand that then you arent much more mature than a kid.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Royal.Nobody wrote:this is what im talking about look at his age 13 lol Man i cant believe kids are running this server, you answered your own self rainbow Kicking for irelevent stuff? and if that was old shit then have some sense and stop defending that old shit And about meeting lmao man lmao, meeting in-game claps for you what a briliant idea, got a problem? lets solve it in the secret Admin office in-game we will also have beers and chips, YAY! XD

you have no idea the type of work i do for this server, my age doesnt matter. you couldnt do my work. luca our other manager that left us was only 14 years old, he was genius and most people thought he was 22 years old due to his intelligence and maturity.

you shouldnt judge a person for his age... you should judge a person from who they are. if you dont understand that then you arent much more mature than a kid.

OK lets just forget about the age shit,Read the whole other stuff i said
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

OK lets just forget about the age shit,Read the whole other stuff i said

the admin office has been around for probably a year and nobody has complained about this before, it's when the first person complains (you) that we start to re-consider it. we havent used the admin office for months. also your English is very broken. i cant understand you. and yes before you say it my English is not good either and you may make fun of it. but i still cant understand anything else from your reply.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:this is what im talking about look at his age 13 lol Man i cant believe kids are running this server, you answered your own self rainbow Kicking for irelevent stuff? and if that was old shit then have some sense Angel should not have to tell you everything and stop defending that old useless shit And about meeting lmao man lmao, meeting in-game claps for you what a briliant idea, got a problem? lets solve it in the secret Admin office in-game we will also have beers and chips, YAY! XD
Just create a in-game bathroom that you dont have to get of your pc to take a piss Laughing

You don't like that? If yes then quit the server.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:12 pm

I agree with the points Rainbow made above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And last of all...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xd

=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:41 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:this is what im talking about look at his age 13 lol Man i cant believe kids are running this server, you answered your own self rainbow Kicking for irelevent stuff? and if that was old shit then have some sense Angel should not have to tell you everything and stop defending that old useless shit And about meeting lmao man lmao, meeting in-game claps for you what a briliant idea, got a problem? lets solve it in the secret Admin office in-game we will also have beers and chips, YAY! XD
This is the worst thing that I heard about this server , listen bro the server OS server of democracy then he doesn't care about age he care about trusted and polite people you can go to vccnr or lw and see the f*ING nubs admins yea I mean. That but see our staff polite .and u cry for we make a room for discussion you have to blame your self cuz you learned in noobs DM servers if u see of I said mason sucks or he nab he will not cry or hate me I can say angel is nerd but he will not hate me and I can viper BC xD and he will not leave me go to any server and say any word to admin and you will face a ban
MaSoN^ wrote:

You don't like that? If yes then quit the server.

Mason we don't talk like that we are better than arguing with every one .
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:50 pm

Arnold should have warned him in chat instead he use /warn admin cmd and didnt got demoted really unfair warning a newbie who dont know what is admin office..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dont like arnold
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Los wrote:Arnold should have warned him in chat instead he use /warn admin cmd and didnt got demoted really unfair warning a newbie who dont know what is admin office..
Arnold is very strict I DK why btw the loc for the admins office is /gotoloc adminsoffices
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Damn son now ya'll go back and re-read the whole chat and see who is bullshittin who, about quitting server thats my choice to make, i knew everyone will go with the one having more authority, cuz ya'll senseless kids man, ok you all win its very important for the server to have that dumbass office lol, i cant believe it, and what am i doing having a ego contest with a bunch of kids, i quit no more argueing from ma side...

Quits

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Pro!
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:Damn son now ya'll go back and re-read the whole chat and see who is bullshittin who, about quitting server thats my choice to make, i knew everyone will go with the one having more authority, cuz ya'll senseless kids man, ok you all win its very important for the server to have that dumbass office lol, i cant believe it, and what am i doing having a ego contest with a bunch of kids, i quit no more argueing from ma side...

Quits

OK OK nab you really nab and kid.
Go to the server's that make you slave for them or maybe you used to to be slave to admins so it will be more mal for you
Now I can say you left the best server ever and good luck
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:16 pm

You can't blame people from raging about things that goes against their own opinions or belief, that's the internet buddy. Rainbow pretty much described it perfectly, when it was first implemented it was useful, but right now it's not really useful. I don't see the point of removing it, because there is no harm in having it there. But I might remove the doors so everyone can enter it.

Thanks for your suggestion.

"what can we expect from a staff full of kids lmao"

Thanks for calling me a kid btw (since I am technically part of this staff as well), very mature of you.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:Damn son now ya'll go back and re-read the whole chat and see who is bullshittin who, about quitting server thats my choice to make, i knew everyone will go with the one having more authority, cuz ya'll senseless kids man, ok you all win its very important for the server to have that dumbass office lol, i cant believe it, and what am i doing having a ego contest with a bunch of kids, i quit no more argueing from ma side...

Quits

What a noob you will leave the best server in vcmp because you didnot see the admin office,the admin office is a place like any place what will you do if you see it and why you want to see it?
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:30 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:You can't blame people from raging about things that goes against their own opinions or belief, that's the internet buddy. Rainbow pretty much described it perfectly, when it was first implemented it was useful, but right now it's not really useful. I don't see the point of removing it, because there is no harm in having it there. But I might remove the doors so everyone can enter it.

Thanks for calling me a kid btw (since I am technically part of this staff as well), very mature of you.

You Too buddy ok now i know ages don't matter xD, non of you is getting the point here that what I'm saying, and about a staff full of kids doesn't mean the entire staff Is a kid it means most of em

Dark_Abdo wrote:

Quits

What a noob you will leave the best server in vcmp because you didnot see the admin office,the admin office is a place like any place what will you do if you see it and why you want to see it?

Abdo you opened my eyes man what am i doing now it's all clear because of you thanks buddy thanks allot lmfao

Im not writing the server but the forums... TnX for the precious time for reading my bullshit XD
And thanks abdo for opening my eyes lol
Have fun in your so called staff room
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Royal.Nobody wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:You can't blame people from raging about things that goes against their own opinions or belief, that's the internet buddy. Rainbow pretty much described it perfectly, when it was first implemented it was useful, but right now it's not really useful. I don't see the point of removing it, because there is no harm in having it there. But I might remove the doors so everyone can enter it.

You Too buddy ok now i know ages don't matter xD, non of you is getting the point here that what I'm saying, and about a staff full of kids doesn't mean the entire staff Is a kid it means most of em

Dark_Abdo wrote:

Quits

Abdo you opened my eyes man what am i doing now it's all clear because of you thanks buddy thanks allot lmfao

Im not writing the server but the forums... TnX for the precious time for reading my bullshit XD
And thanks abdo for opening my eyes lol
Have fun in your so called staff room

If no one gets your point maybe it's worth telling your point once again in a clear way. From what I can understand your point is that:

1. The staff has a bunch of kids that kicked you out from the admin office, which isn't cool.
2. The admin office needs to be reconsidered.

I can't do anything about number 1. You can try yourself to find people in VC-MP that meets these requirements:
- Active on the forum and the server.
- Loyal to the server
- Over 18
- Isn't an asshole.

Usually you have to decide between younger & more active admins or older less active admins that act like assholes. Getting all 4 is rare.

I can do something about the admin office (It's on my todo list). Did you have any other points you wanted to get across?
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Wow a guy with 19 years thinking that he is an adult very mature, calling immature to all who is less than him.
If you reach society with that mentality let me tell you that you will break halfway.

In life you will meet many people like arnold, if you don't know something about a subject, it's best to obey till you get to know you are right.

=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:58 am

Los wrote:Arnold should have warned him in chat instead he use /warn  admin cmd and didnt got demoted really unfair warning a newbie who dont know what is admin office..

He verbally warned him two times, then /warn, then kick.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal.Nobody Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:44 am

Kill me..! Suspect
All this just for a Dumbass In-Game office. Big hands of a plaws to ya'll, And im quiting the forms not the server, im done. TNX
Royal.Nobody
Royal.Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:19 am

Royal.Nobody wrote:Kill me..! Suspect
All this just for a Dumbass In-Game office. Big hands of a plaws to ya'll, And im quiting the forms not the server, im done. TNX

This is not for the admin office, it's for you judging our admin staff. Give respect to earn respect.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:37 am

Dear Royal, You just get 3 warns for entering in admin office i got ban in past for entering admin office by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

We are not your servants, we are Angels workers, we work for Angel, if we tell you to leave Admin office so You have to leave admin office.
Respects admins & Listen to them.
or
if you can't do that then leave.
there are more then 100 players join VKs server daily if one left so it won't be affect on server.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:04 am

KrlozZ... wrote:Wow a guy with 19 years thinking that he is an adult very mature, calling immature to all who is less than him.
If you reach society with that mentality let me tell you that you will break halfway.
Rain already said, Age never shows maturity. So, stop discussing about that :p

KrlozZ... wrote:
In life you will meet many people like arnold, if you don't know something about a subject, it's best to obey till you get to know you are right.
Correct.

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Dear Royal, You just get 3 warns for entering in admin office i got ban in past for entering admin office by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

We are not your servants, we are Angels workers, we work for Angel, if we tell you to leave Admin office so You have to leave admin office.
Respects admins & Listen to them.
or
if you can't do that then leave.
there are more then 100 players join VKs server daily if one left so it won't be affect on server.
But, you should've told him patiently, he's new. What if you kick all players daily? Then there will be no players. Harry was doing it, it doesn't mean you should also do it. Harry is kinda an angry person, you know... I never thought that you would get that angry, Arno. Sorry if it hurts you, but, man, please, tell them to leave( politely! ) if they don't listen to you, you can take whatever action you want to Smile
KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 am

Sorry i didn't mention it above.
First i said "Leave admin office you are not allowed to come here"
But he didn't listen to me then i warn him 2 times.
I count that that line as a warn.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:08 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Sorry i didn't mention it above.
First i said "Leave admin office you are not allowed to come here"
But he didn't listen to me then i warn him 2 times.
I count that that line as a warn.

Yes I was a witness, Arnold verbally warned him at least 2 times, then used /warn command and then kick. Arnold gave him the chance, but as he showing in this topic he has no respect for admins and in that situation ignored the warns by Arnold.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:07 pm

i dont like admin office, maybe need edit [A]nonymous office :v
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member