VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
AndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  I_vote_lcapAndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  I_voting_barAndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
AndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  I_vote_lcapAndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  I_voting_barAndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.

+11
SJHere
Vipe[R]
SanaullaH
AddeR^
[FS]Error[X]
QaisAla
EK.CrystalBlue
D.E.[[V]].I.L
KAKAN
Blood Sucker
VK.Angel.OfDeath
15 posters

Go down

AndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  Empty [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Note (read first): Before I start excuse my English, It's not perfect and I don't want to read through my post to check for any mistakes I made. No matter which side you take in the arguments, let's all honor Luca for all the great work he has done in the past.

Everything I say is not 100 % facts, some things are assumptions I made after talking to Luca and I highly recommend that you read Luca's point of view also. I would also like say that if Luca says something along the lines of: Sorry guys I am too busy for VKs and then lists 100 of the things he has to do, then I would just like to ask you guys to not believe that. Luca has had plenty of time over the past year to spend a little time on VKs, but he chooses not to and instead gives 100 % of his time to other servers. Luca has a lot of things to do in VKs and his excuse for not doing a single thing is that he has too much work on other servers, which basically means that he values other servers more than ours.

Hello guys. I am making this topic to inform you that one of our oldest member, VK.Luca, has been resigned from the staff. You probably got many questions and I will answer them right now.

1. Who is VK.Luca? VK.Luca has been in the staff from almost the start, he was active at a point and then went completely inactive for almost a year. I doubt most of the people here have even seen him, but he has been in-game from time to time. To be honest Luca hasn't done any work for a long time and Rainbow has basically done his job since he became level 8. Luca has been a very respected member of this community, that respect is the reason he was still here up to this point.

2. Is Luca kicked or did he resign on his own behalf? He has received many warnings and managed to get around them, I eventually said to him that he had to be in charge of moderating one section on the forum just like everyone else in the management team and he didn't want to and basically resigned.

3. What has been the problem with Luca? To simplify his reasons for being inactive is that he is too busy in school and life. I told him in response that VKs doesn't require that much of his time and that he could basically stay helpful by simply going in game and on the forum maybe 1-3 times a week for 5-10 minutes to see if anyone needs help. His response was that he literally didn't have that time to spare. Me being in at the university obviously having more work to do than him, made me a little sceptical about that statement and made me think that there must be another reason for his activity. I asked him if he had trouble getting access to a computer or if he just didn't want to be distracted, I never got a clear answer if that was the case until later.  After months of trying to get him to be more active, nothing seemed to work, so eventually I respected his decision to remain inactive because school is much more important, even though he his argument was literally that didn't have 1 second in 1 month to give to VKs.

After talking to him one day he told me that he used to sit infront of the TV for hours and do his homework, which proved to me that he was capable of multi-tasking and I asked him why he didn't: study for 2 hours then go to the VK server and forum for 5-10 min, then study another 2 hours. He eventually agreed to that, but his activity didn't improve that much. It wasn't until the summer that I started to suspect something. His activity didn't increase at all like he promised even though the thing that took up most of his time was now done (I am talking about school). When I saw that he played on argo for like at least 1-5 hours a day without even visiting VKs for a single second during a few weeks to a month, I realized something: He is not interested in our server/forum whether or not he knows that himself is unknown, but that became [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clear (see the pun xD?) to me at least. It didn't make me sad that Luca valued and enjoyed playing on argo more than VKs, what made me sad was that out of the total playtime Luca had he didn't even give 0.1 % of his playtime to VKs (the place he is supposed to care about and supposed to manage). If he played 90 % on argo and 10 % on VKs I would understand it because Luca is a roleplayer and even admins want to have fun as well. But he basically spent 0.1 % of his VC-MP playtime in a month on VKs, which isn't enough time to do anything. I confronted him about this and gave him a list of jobs which was basically to be in charge of the clan application section and make sure it's always moderated, which requires no time at all. But he didn't want to give more of his time to VKs and he decided to resign.

I got very angry at him thinking: Everyone in the a management staff is doing some type of moderation work except Luca, The minute I give him the same amount of work as the rest, he resigns saying that his responsibility on argo is so important that he doesn't have time to take on the same type of responsibilities as the rest (which is basically 5-10 minutes work every now and then), does he really care so little of us that he can't give us anything at all?

To give you how a view of how I see Luca's resignation : Luca has a large baguette that he must share with his friends VKs and argo, Luca always gives the whole baguette to argo and says no to giving VKs even one small bit of that baguette, eventually VKs have enough and decide that Luca isn't a very good friend and stops being his friend.

He has the right to do what he wants to do with his time but he doesn't want to give us any of it. That's why I am ending it here and opening it up for someone else to take his place (if needed) in the future.

4. Why isn't Luca posting a resignation? He has viewed my latest PM and been online two times since then. In that PM I told him to post his resignation post and asking him to be fair and not lie to the community anymore. He didn't do it now after 2 days and I decided to post one for him, since he most likely won't bother.

5. My final words to Luca? I still consider you my friend, but I think you know as well as that this is the right thing to do. Some of the things you've done may have made me sad, but I still can't say that you did anything wrong by doing them. I did something wrong by not doing anything about it and I think you will agree with me that I did the right thing to fix this.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

AndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  Empty Re: [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.

Post by Blood Sucker Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 am

AngelSucks I wish you don't do this to AndriDude or to Garry, please.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

AndriSucks - [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.  Empty Re: [Read the notes at least] Luca is resigned.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:50 am

Good luck! Luca! Hope to see you again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:16 am

MaSoN^ wrote:Good luck! Luca! Hope to see you again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:08 am

KAKAN
KAKAN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:35 am

D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:50 am

Lets come to Argonath RPG and make Luca RQ xD
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:09 pm

QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:32 pm

[FS]Error[X]
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:20 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:

Btw any1 else? stopped reading after reading the first to lines of this topic? xD
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by SanaullaH Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:38 pm

SanaullaH
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:40 pm

SanaullaH wrote:
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:57 pm

SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:34 pm

I smell.. Its kinda kick.
Either good luck luca with your life
Diamond
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:11 pm

We should all go to argo and be like luca. Then angel will ban all of us lol.
Aegis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:17 pm

[EK]ST(O)RM wrote:We should all go to argo and be like luca. Then angel will ban all of us lol.
Wat?
He's not jealous that he played in argo, he is a bit dissapointed that the place where he is manager, he didn't even gave 0% to that place and gave all his time to another server.
Luckshya
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:25 pm

I think the best thing to do is to remain loyal to your duty, its obviously okay to play in other servers but first doing thr duty given to you, either way best of luck.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:24 pm

NightMare^ wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:

Btw any1 else? stopped reading after reading the first to lines of this topic? xD

Dude no one here actually reads a topic, they just look for hints on what to say in their reply like for example. If it says: Happy birthday in the title, they will obviously just reply "Happy birthday" if they see patch updates in the title they will reply: "Nice update angel, good job". VC-MP players are like bots that calculates something to say. This becomes extremely obvious when they start asking you questions that are answered in the topic.

Angel how does setproptele work?

In the topic:

/setproptele (Property ID) (Level 0-4): Sets which level a player has to be to teleport (use gotoloc, randomloc or goto). Level 0 = everyone.

I doubt anyone will read this reply either. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Luckshya wrote:
[EK]ST(O)RM wrote:We should all go to argo and be like luca. Then angel will ban all of us lol.
Wat?
He's not jealous that he played in argo, he is a bit dissapointed that the place where he is manager, he didn't even gave 0% to that place and gave all his time to another server.

As Lucky said. As a player if you play 100 % on other servers and 0 % on VKs I will never blame you. If you as an admin play 5-10 % on VKs and 90-95 % on another server, you can still do your work as an admin. But I doubt you can be a very good admin if you spend 0 % time on VKs and 100 % time on other servers, which is why Luca is getting resigned because he doesn't want to give VKs that 5-10 % of his "playing time" that is necessary.

Sardar.Khan wrote:I think the best thing to do is to remain loyal to your duty, its obviously okay to play in other servers but first doing thr duty given to you, either way best of luck.

Loyality is the thing I value the most. I felt like Luca lacked any loyality or sense of responsibility at all. I mean Luca's excuse was still that he was too busy to visit the forum and the server when he literally had access to it 24/7, he didn't focus 100 % on school he focused his time on other servers as well which meant that he could've used a few minutes of that time for VKs but he choose to not do so for like 6 months.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:06 am

After reading the topic, I've grown a bit sad by seeing such a response from our Former Manager Luca. Luca, You will always be my friend but to be honest you failed to perform your duty.

Anyways, May you prosper with your studies and real life things. Good Luck!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down