VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 I_vote_lcap[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 I_voting_bar[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 I_vote_lcap[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 I_voting_bar[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2

5 posters

Go down

[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 Empty [Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2

Post by ????????? Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Your in-game name:[on]hunting
Rulebreaker (in-game name):rainbow_dash
Date and time of Rulebreaking: few days ago
What did he do? Describe please:flooding chat

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): vk.vampire, [ek]maxpayne^

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: [Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 YcsPy78

whenever someone else did it (sent 3 messages in a row), he muted that person.
I believe he should also be punished
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 Empty Re: [Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2

Post by Emma Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:31 pm

since its the exact same message i am repeating at the exact same time, that doesnt count as flooding because the auto muter will mute me when it happens. however if you see me repeat the exact same message 4-5 times in a row without getting muted im abusing the script limit rule.

lots of people repeat messages 2-3 times, especially admins, during busy times. why? because the chat is filled with messages and its hard for players to see our messages.

if however you see me repeat:
asdasdasd

asdasdasdwad

asdasdasdasd

adsdasddsaasd

adsdad

then thats flooding. may i remind you that i remember you doing /cd several times to spam the chat? i have been far too nice to you and expect the next time you break the rules your account will be temp banned.

i make the admin test, i know how all rules work. so nice try.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 Empty Re: [Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2

Post by Blood Sucker Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:36 pm

The purpose of that was to 206
I bet 206 didn't see Rainbow's message anytime because of everyone was talking in the chat so that Rainbow sent the msg 3 times to make sure 206 will see it because he made Rainbow made by saying transfer my stats without explaining what the old nick is and what the new nick is

Update: I know that because I been talking to 206 about what does he want
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:53 pm

Blood Sucker wrote:The purpose of that was to 206
I bet 206 didn't see Rainbow's message anytime because of everyone was talking in the chat so that Rainbow sent the msg 3 times to make sure 206 will see it because he made Rainbow made by saying transfer my stats without explaining what the old nick is and what the new nick is

[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 DObGsGu

@rainbow
why'd you mute other players e.g. me for same thing you've been doing here? I'll try to find log maybe I find more

Rainbow Dash wrote:
i make the admin test, i know how all rules work. so nice try.
no, you actually make your own rules, so "nice try"

p.s.
how is it any different than this?
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t11572-admin-report-maxpayne-5
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:58 pm

HunTinG wrote:

@rainbow
why'd you mute other players e.g. me for same thing you've been doing here? I'll try to find log maybe I find more

Well, flooding the chat doesn’t have a specific definition like 3 msgs or 5 msgs in a row, it’s more like the admins see if the player is intentionally or uselessly flooding the chat or not. When you may be using 3-4 consecutive msgs and got a mute, you may have been just joking around but not getting a serious/important msg across like in this incident Rain was. We obviously don’t discourage joking around, but you don’t need to repeat it consecutively, while important msgs like these may need to be repeated. If you were getting an important msg across and got muted for flooding then you can post logs of that and we can take action against it. In this report I think you also know that Rain’s intention was not to flood the chat nor was he joking or having a general talk, he was dealing with an important admin matter and in this case his offense can be excused.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:27 pm

ЧК. wrote:
HunTinG wrote:

@rainbow

Well, flooding the chat doesn’t have a specific definition like 3 msgs or 5 msgs in a row, it’s more like the admins see if the player is intentionally or uselessly flooding the chat or not. When you may be using 3-4 consecutive msgs and got a mute, you may have been just joking around but not getting a serious/important msg across like in this incident Rain was. We obviously don’t discourage joking around, but you don’t need to repeat it consecutively, while important msgs like these may need to be repeated. If you were getting an important msg across and got muted for flooding then you can post logs of that and we can take action against it. In this report I think you also know that Rain’s intention was not to flood the chat nor was he joking or having a general talk, he was dealing with an important admin matter and in this case his offense can be excused.
Here is an example Alexxy player repeating chat messages 3 times same not 4th time to not get server mute did he done it intentionally ? yes he did because he repeat the same thing with different messages thats why i mute him, i hope you understand it hunting here are logs [Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 Bandic40
[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 Bandic39
+ i know alot of admins do mute players including me, if a player repeat same messages 3 times ask why? because every admin have his common sense that he is doing it intentionally or not or is it important messages not reaching that player and why not doing it 4th time as 4k also said.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:10 am

Maxpayne^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
HunTinG wrote:

@rainbow

Here is an example Alexxy player repeating chat messages 3 times same not 4th time to not get server mute did he done it intentionally ? yes he did because he repeat the same thing with different messages thats why i mute him, i hope you understand it hunting here are logs [Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 Bandic40
[Closed]admin report - rainbow_dash 2 Bandic39
+ i know alot of admins do mute players including me, if a player repeat same messages 3 times ask why? because every admin have his common sense that he is doing it intentionally or not or is it important messages not reaching that player and why not doing it 4th time as 4k also said.

yes but i didnt repeat an unneccesary message. people are allowed to repeat messages if they are saying something important.

for example when people want their stats transferred they will say: transfer plz. rainbow transfer please. and sometimes i dont notice it which is why its good that they keep repeating until i tell them ok i will transfer.

someone like in max case that is repeating: "uh" serves no purpose of repeating and its flood.

my message isnt flood unless its repeating 4 times and takes up the chat. its also not scripting abuse since i am not abusing any limits. im stopping before the limit comes.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down