VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG I_vote_lcap[Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG I_voting_bar[Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG I_vote_lcap[Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG I_voting_bar[Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG

+3
MaxX
Frozen
?????????
7 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG

Post by ????????? Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Your in-game name:[ON]HunTinG

Admin who banned you: =EK=Maxpayne
Date and time of banning:today
Reason given by the admin for the ban: wall glitch

Your defense please: I did not do it, as I said before, it was just a mistake. I didn't clearly understand what SOD requested me to post and for what. All I wanna say is I'm sorry because it was just an accident, nothing intentional. As stated before, I don't know how this shot was even made, I did try to kill shadow but that's just before I shot him. I mistakenly shot twice, because I was trying to kill the shark guy and hoping that shadow of darkness would come out of his cover and walk into shot, instead I fired through the wall.
Witnesses who support you (in-game names): [ON]Fox
Any screenshots you took for your defense: Here is the full video as Shadow and most admins requested. As you can see, the server kinda warped when I shot Shadow. Yes, I shot twice, and not because of lag, because of trying my luck through a wall. There was nothing as wall hack, just simply luck and a little lag:

Also, I think Shadow's video is very unclear, since he doesn't actually show my position as I shot him, he just showed himself standing by the wall and waiting. He didn't show how I actually fired. But, as mentioned in my defense in report thread, you can see that my shots went from shadow to the other tree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6hgjHr7gc
0:11 - sparks coming out of the tree, actually showing my aiming's trajectory.
Again, I'm sorry - it was just a coincidence, nothing intentional. Just a bit of luck and blind shooting.

Last edited by HunTinG on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted]Unban Request - [ON]HunTinG

Post by MaxX Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:20 pm

First, Edit your title of unban app it should be Unban Request - [ON]HuntinG
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:23 pm

Lol in my video I can clearly see you at beginning.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:26 pm

MorDoR wrote:Lol in my video I can clearly see you at beginning.
yes, but what you didn't show is how I actually maintained shooting direction

also, requesting =EK=4K to view this unban appeal, as he's most experienced, tired of newbies handling reports since I left ec
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Hunting, don't post useless reply in your unban appeal if you will post i will deny it in secs.
You know its not your first time to get ban for wall glitch, and how can i trust you didnt done it intentionally because in that video which shadow had posted, there were 2 + shots fire in exact location and i will deal with this unban appeal dont dream that some one else will deal with it.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:44 pm

HunTinG wrote:Your in-game name:[ON]HunTinG

Admin who banned you: =EK=Maxpayne
Date and time of banning:today
Reason given by the admin for the ban: wall glitch

Your defense please: I did not do it, as I said before, it was just a mistake. I didn't clearly understand what SOD requested me to post and for what. All I wanna say is I'm sorry because it was just an accident, nothing intentional. As stated before, I don't know how this shot was even made, I did try to kill shadow but that's just before I shot him. I mistakenly shot twice, because I was trying to kill the shark guy and hoping that shadow of darkness would come out of his cover and walk into shot, instead I fired through the wall.
Witnesses who support you (in-game names): [ON]Fox
Any screenshots you took for your defense: Here is the full video as Shadow and most admins requested. As you can see, the server kinda warped when I shot Shadow. Yes, I shot twice, and not because of lag, because of trying my luck through a wall. There was nothing as wall hack, just simply luck and a little lag:

Also, I think Shadow's video is very unclear, since he doesn't actually show my position as I shot him, he just showed himself standing by the wall and waiting. He didn't show how I actually fired. But, as mentioned in my defense in report thread, you can see that my shots went from shadow to the other tree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6hgjHr7gc
0:11 - sparks coming out of the tree, actually showing my aiming's trajectory.
Again, I'm sorry - it was just a coincidence, nothing intentional. Just a bit of luck and blind shooting.

So u did have the full video, then why did u lie in the report section saying "it started exactly where the video began, don't you understand it? I don't have anything to hide" According to me that looked like u did it intentionally since 2 bullets hit the stunt ramp without moving theres a slight pause , and then the 3rd shot hit the tree...

btw is it me or did the bullets go fast when he was shooting the ramp, see video (top right wep area) did u speed up or something... Just asking

Last edited by AddeR^ on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
AddeR^
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:45 pm

fact 1) you've 0 experience compared to 4k, according to your latest rulebreak statistics.
you know I could be an asshole and post every time you did team grief and every time you did admin abuse, and still didn't give a F*ck about it
fact 2) shadow's goal is to ban me at all costs, if you trust newbies, you're a newbie yourself
fact 3) I don't care if you handle or not, at least do it properly, and as I can see you're having trouble seeing some stuff atm
fact 4) deny this unban app, I don't give a F*ck really whatever you have to say here, you're just a standard player with 0 admin experience taking rushed decisions, I really want 4k to view this report or someone who can consider reviewing every video & analyzing carefully, not just looking and banning.

@adder no, I didn't speed up, that's the delay I was talking about.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Denied.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Is there a sniper glitch rule that I am not aware of. Can anyone quote the rule hunting is breaking. I mean wall glitching only speaks about glitching from a place not accessible on foot.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:27 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Is there a sniper glitch rule that I am not aware of. Can anyone quote the rule hunting is breaking. I mean wall glitching only speaks about glitching from a place not accessible on foot.

Wall glitching (III): Glitching by killing from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands or from a place not possible to get to without penetrating a object/solid (a wall, a roof, a fence, etc.) is not allowed unless there is no wall separating the killer from the victim.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 pm

ShadowJacK. wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Is there a sniper glitch rule that I am not aware of. Can anyone quote the rule hunting is breaking. I mean wall glitching only speaks about glitching from a place not accessible on foot.

Wall glitching (III): Glitching by killing from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands or from a place not possible to get to without penetrating a object/solid (a wall, a roof, a fence, etc.) is not allowed unless there is no wall separating the killer from the victim.

That place was possible to get to without penetrating.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:39 pm

ЧК. wrote:
ShadowJacK. wrote:

So,killing through penetrating to any solid object with sniper,grenades and molotoves are allowed in other cases?
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:42 pm

ShadowJacK. wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
ShadowJacK. wrote:

So,killing through penetrating to any solid object with sniper,grenades and molotoves are allowed in other cases?

Unfortunately, according to the rules, yes it is. We’ll discuss in management if it needs to be edited, but in this case he should be unbanned because we need to follow rules even if they’re wrong.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:51 pm

There is no rule about it, but i think it should be added because players will have disadvantage because if there hiding behind a wall where he cant even see other player and who is hiting laser bullets in solid object/Wall going through wall to next person its a complete dis-Advantage to other player and same can happen now that players know there is no rule about it, they will see players in radar even though there behind a wall they will shoot them with laser gun with out being in anykind of wall glitch place because they know sniper bullets can go through solid walls.
Lastly im sorry to hunting to banning him  with a misunderstanding.
Unbanned.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down