VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
AndriSucks - Server Patch 4.3 I_vote_lcapAndriSucks - Server Patch 4.3 I_voting_barAndriSucks - Server Patch 4.3 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
AndriSucks - Server Patch 4.3 I_vote_lcapAndriSucks - Server Patch 4.3 I_voting_barAndriSucks - Server Patch 4.3 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Patch 4.3

+14
Chuck Norris
D4rKR420R
QaisAla
Beast_Boy^
ZK_B
Sha|R|abI^
Pavonis
Dark Abdo
Thunder_B!rd
ЧК.
GeoGeo
SJHere
[F2]Don_Bradman
VK.Angel.OfDeath
18 posters

Go down

AndriSucks - Server Patch 4.3 Empty Server Patch 4.3

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Note: Quite a big patch this time when it has only been 5-6 weeks since the last patch. Hopefully this makes up for patch 4.2 being a little small. I feel like I have started to get into wanting to add more content for you guys. This patch has improved a lot of things you guys suggested, but I feel like it could use some more DM stuff in it. THe character leveling thing will most likely appear in the next patch or a minigame of some sort, at least something more related to DMing.

Patch 4.3

General

New things
- 2 new skins have been added and 3 more vehicles.
- 6 new sky coloring objects have been added.
- 1 new NPC model and object has been added called pumpkin man.
- 19 new titles have been added to the /zone available for purchase.
- Made changes to /bod and NPC system. See the bod and NPC section.
- Added part 2 of secrets of VKs (the final part), due to the progress made by the community. See the secret of VKs section.
- Added action ID 2 for conversations, which makes all the NPCs in the conversation attack the player (if they're in team ID 256) after the conversation is over.
- Added rewards for completing a certain amount of stages/customers in /shooting range as well as in the taxi minigame (press L inside a taxi). /shootingrangerewards, /taxirewards
- Added a reward for making 750 fire kills. /weaponkillreward.
- /bodrewards have been added. See bod section for more details.
- Support for having up to 299 more titles added on the server has been made (since we've reached the limit). I can of course make even more titles after these, but all upgrades are connected in ID ranges and I have to make sure they don't merge with other IDs.
- A sunshine autos job /cardealer has been added. It takes place in world 1 and the objective is to a find a certain model and color of a car. Hints are available as to where to look (no map icons). The cars are actually not random, I spent 5 hours getting different cars, as well as creating hints to make the job better.
- Event staff commands /ebring has been added to allow event staff members to bring players by sending requests. The command only works in properties and minigames.
- Event staff command /autospawntoggle has been added, that allows an event staff member to not respawn so they can stay inside and spectate the minigame.
- The skins added last patch as well as all the new vehicles can be unlocked in the sunshine auto's job. This job contains the most rewards ever.  
- Added Object types 2-10 for /setobjecttype. Here's from the syntax:  0 = normal. Object bump and shot (1-5) / (6-10): 1/6 = Death, 2/7 = alpha change, 3/8 = explosion, 4/9 = Molotov, 5/10 = Camera shake.
- All /jobs now unlock a title at level 4 that has the same name as the job name. Everyone who already has level 4, has to complete one job after the patch to get the title.
- An improved log system that is saved in the database has been added and can be viewed with /getlogs2 by the management staff. This doesn't affect or help the player that much. It's just for helping and looking into the commands the admin uses.
- Aliases and IP are now added to both the normal logs and the database ones. The alias and IP that is saved is the alias/IP used by the player who types the command. So if a friend of yours play on your account and do something stupid, we will see his alias and IP and not yours.
- Logs added for: setstatsaccinfo, all ban and unban commands, setaccinfo, addupgrade, deleteallpropobjects, givecash. (probably more though)
- A fully functioning discord script has been added by Flake. I can disable/enable it by changing 1 variable and restarting the server. Any uptime can't be promised at the moment due to some hosting issues, but the support is there for when they get fixed.
- The discord script when online, can transfer stats without the management member going in-game.
- Updates to the secret of VKs have been added.
- added /toplist 15 for displaying the richest players on the server. Ranking based on your total amount of cash in your hand and bank.
- Added more column names in /getstatsaccinfo.
- Added /shout and /whisper that works just like /talk but sends a message in a different range.
- Added a /me command for roleplaying purposes. Example: /me is eating. Sends a message: VK.Angel.OfDeath is eating.

Improvements
- Admin commands as well as a lot of general commands /cmds are now added to minigames so that can use them at all time. Commands like /heal, /wep, /gotoloc, /goto, /fix and others will still not be available in all minigames due to the way they're played.
- Improved the hack ID 7: Speed hacking. To hopefully kick less innocent players unless VC-MP is completely stupid.
- The pickups in /zone, now displays if you already own the vehicle/skin/weapon/title it's connected to by sending a message that says: You already own this upgrade.
- Event staff commands have been optimized so they don't cause lag on the server.
- Trigger ID 3 and 2 now makes it so the conversation messages are sent only to a player from a certain distance (50 meters).
- Did some improvements to place objects with /co & /addobject. You can now enter /addobject 2 ID to add an object that will be positioned directly infront of where you're facing and will have the same angle as you do. Please note however that some objects have an offset defined by the original VC developers which means that they won't be placed correctly. /addobject 1 ID will work like the default one.
- Added a message that tells you to register an account on the forum instead of just visiting the forum and using the contact button, since I can't respond to that.
- Made some clarifications in certain commands that NPCs can't see you while you're in editing mode.
- /mute is now logged as well.
- Removed some old rules from /rules, that is really out dated, I am not kidding the golden rule was still in there lol (that rule was removed ages ago).

Bug fixes
- sellprop now returns the cash once again to the owner.
- Fixed a bug with the NPCs not returning to the right angle after they exit combat.
- Fixed a bug with the NPC orientation, which unfortunately means that everyone's NPCs have to be repositioned if they care about the angle the NPC is facing.
- Fixed a bug with newly created NPCs not being deleted until you first exit the prop and delete them, by simply disallowing you to delete your NPCs until you exit your property.
- /leave in the taxi minigame is now fixed and you don't have to type it twice to leave the minigame.
- the command /propplayers should now work.
- Fixed a small glitch with the katana ninja skin not being unlocked if someone already had the title ninja (which basically only applied to like 5-6 people in total).
- Fixed a display bug in getstatsaccinfo displaying the wrong name for the column
- Fixed a few text messages in reward commands that were wrong.
- Fixed a display bug that said job instead of minigame, when being in a minigame.
- Fixed a dummy related bug thanks to Sami & Thunder_Bird.
- Attempted to fix a bug with /lockstart, but I couldn't find any.
- Removed the 2017 july treasure hunting event announcement that was still showing up by mistake.

NPC System & BOD
- NPCs that can shoot bullets (which is basically beach balls) have been added to the server.
- Bullet shooting NPCs can be spawned with ID 4 in /addpropnpc.
- Improvements have been made to NPCs to make them a little better.

- Added NPC damage reduction (from 5 % less damage taken from NPCs upto 90 %) upgrades that can be unlocked in /taxirewards, /bodrewards and /shootingrangerewards. Works both in /bod and for properties.
- Damage caused by NPCs can now be in decimal form to allow a more accurate damage.
- Players can now lose health in decimal form (with NPCs) to allow for more accurate health lose from NPCs. For example if an NPC makes 2 damage and you have the 90 % damage reduction upgrade. That NPC will not make any damage to you the first 5 attacks. That damage will be saved up in a variable until it reaches 1 and then you will lose 1 HP.
- Added bod related upgrades: Increase maximum HP in bod, more HP at the start of each round and immunity to fire. They can be unlocked by playing /bod, /shootingrange and taxi (press L inside a taxi).
- Added messages when you die in /bod, taxi and shootingrange that tells you to get more upgrades to improve your chances of completing bod.
- Clegane (the final boss in /bod). Now has two new attacks. One is throw people up in the air and the second is shooting every player in the game.
- Added a new model used for clegane: Pumpkin man.
- NPC related rewards can be unlocked with /shootingrangerewards, /bodrewards and /npcrewards.
- Two new skins: gundum and tiger can be unlocked only through reaching a certain stage in bod.
- Rewards for defeating the dummychief clegane  in /bod has been added.
- Defeating clegane let's you add him (slightly nerfed) to your property with /addpropnpc 5.
- Defeating clegane also unlocks 100 VK tokens + three titles: The best player, The Hero of VKs, Slayer of Dummies.
- Defeating clegane without unlocking the secrets of VKs (which shouldn't be possible), will not give you any rewards.
- /bod now spawns shooters randomly.
- leave and join messages have been added to /bod.
- The NPCs in bod should now change target if a player leaves it.
- A small money reward has been added for completing very bod round. The money will increase as the difficulty increases of course.

Secret of VKs
- I've started to give out hints to make it easier to solve now that bod is fully done.
- All the weird text you've found is number as: x of 10. Depending on it's order. There are 8 pickups and two other ways you need to unlock the last two.
- Three pickups have been added to the world that tells you how to complete the secret of VKs once you've found all weird text. One pickup in particular requires the help of an event staff member or an admin to get, you guys will find this pickup within 1 week. The other two are hidden in world 1 (they're not hidden at a glitched area btw).
- The secret of VKs is now required to unlock the rewards in /bod in case someone cheats and gets around clegane.

Commands

/cardealer: Joins the car dealer job.

/me: Sends a message announcing what you're doing. "/me is eating" will result in "YOURNAME is eating"

/shout: Sends a message that reaches more players in longer distances than /talk does.

/whisper: Sends a message that only reaches players in a very short distance close to them, compared to /talk.

/shootingrangerewards, /taxirewards, /bodrewards, /npcrewards: Just the new reward commands.

/getlogs2: Gets the logs directly from the database.

/getaliaslog: Gets the list of aliases used by the target player in each log (displaying it together with /getlogs2 will kinda be messy and hard to look at).
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

AndriSucks - Server Patch 4.3 Empty Re: Server Patch 4.3

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:55 pm

Yaaaay!
[F2]Don_Bradman
[F2]Don_Bradman
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:57 pm

Very nice update,keep it up man Smile.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:11 pm

just amazing update but nerd you're restarting server :/ it been now for 3rd time
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:12 pm

"- Made some clearifications in certain commands that NPCs can't see you while you're in editing mode. "

Clarification* :c

Anyways, great work.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:12 pm

GeoGeo wrote:just amazing update but nerd you're restarting server :/ it been now for 3rd time
'

I had to fix a bug with titles being unlocked on the first try.¨I only restart if it's serious. Otherwise I wait 1 week
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:14 pm

ЧК. wrote:"- Made some clearifications in certain commands that NPCs can't see you while you're in editing mode. "

Anyways, great work.

I suspect there are much more spelling and grammatical error in this post. Takes like 1-2 hours to organize this text man Razz, don't really feel like writing too grammatically correct.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:20 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
ЧК. wrote:"- Made some clearifications in certain commands that NPCs can't see you while you're in editing mode. "

Anyways, great work.

I suspect there are much more spelling and grammatical error in this post. Takes like 1-2 hours to organize this text man Razz, don't really feel like writing too grammatically correct.

But I'm the only one here who is too curious to see IRC function in discord Razz.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Anyways, great work.

But I'm the only one here who is too curious to see IRC function in discord Razz.

It's up to flake. Support for it is 1 restart away. He needs to make sure his bot stays online forever.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:36 pm

bro angel? BOD=Boobs Of Dick? the iron boobs?
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:bro angel? BOD=Boobs Of Dick? the iron boobs?

Battle of the Dummies you nerd, the thing you tested with me Razz.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:51 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:bro angel? BOD=Boobs Of Dick? the iron boobs?

Battle of the Dummies you nerd, the thing you tested with me Razz.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Great job, keep it up!
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Great update, what about the achievements though? These are related to DM. Are you gonna add them on next patch?
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:Very nice update,keep it up man Smile.
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ZK_B Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Great Update Sir!
ZK_B
ZK_B

Location : Really want to know? The devil is always watching you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:33 pm

Great.
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:36 pm

FINALLY! Thank you nerd.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:Very nice update,keep it up man Smile.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:31 pm

nice!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Pavonis wrote:Great update, what about the achievements though? These are related to DM. Are you gonna add them on next patch?

Well /weaponrewards are sorta like achievements. It's the same thing. You get a certain amount of kills with a weapon and unlock it. I plan on adding more DM related rewards in the future. Added a lot this patch it always feels like I miss something. Gonna add a DM related patch soon with some more stuff while I do the bug fixes.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Bump going to bed. Keep this topic bumped (I will do it if you guys don't) for a few days at least so everyone is aware. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Bump
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:29 am

Man, I know some poor girls who have no house for living. They are so poor even they can't effort some clothes for their own so I request you to give them a little place in VKs maybe in skin selection.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:46 am

BOD = Brothers of Destruction? Undertaker and Kane.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:07 am

Sami wrote:Man, I know some poor girls who have no house for living. They are so poor even they can't effort some clothes for their own so I request you to give them a little place in VKs maybe in skin selection.
Grait sujeschun.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:08 am

I don't understand much about
/addobject [type] [ID]
can you explain more detail about '' type '' ones ? ( all of the types )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 am

Mr.Alone wrote:I don't understand much about
/addobject [type] [ID]
can you explain more detail about '' type '' ones ? ( all of the types )
Since you didn't provide enough details I have to answer the question in different ways. I am going to first assume you didn't read the error message:

"Invalid Syntax. Use /addobject <Type> <Model ID>. You can find models on our forum at /forum or by going to custom properties and using /findobjects. Type 1 = normal default placement. Type 2 = a different type of placement"

I promise you that you have seen this message at least once. Because if you type /addobject 6014 for example. You will get this message since I changed the syntax. If you don't know how to use the command and it didn't occur to read the error message, that's pretty common to be honest, but I am not really to blame for you guys not reading the error messages.

If you have a question about what the types actually do? 1 = is the normal from before. 2 = Objects are placed according to the angle you're facing, unless the object has an inbuilt offset, then it's a little different. Spin around and do /addobject 2 303 and you will understand. I explained this in the patch notes but I don't expect everyone to want to read the patch notes since there is a lot of text.

PLease be clear what you meant even if I answered the question, because I need to know, so I can make stuff more clear.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 am

*BUMP* someone will miss the patch so since the weekend I would like to '' Bump '' it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:52 am

Pro Update :c
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://sds-clan.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:18 am

Mr.Alone wrote:*BUMP* someone will miss the patch so since the weekend I would like to '' Bump '' it

Haha now you're gonna attract the spammers who don't know this is an old post xD. But yeah a bump is good (at least on my topics Razz).
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:42 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:*BUMP* someone will miss the patch so since the weekend I would like to '' Bump '' it

Haha now you're gonna attract the spammers who don't know this is an old post xD. But yeah a bump is good (at least on my topics Razz).
try to reach top 1 Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:44 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

Then I should bump donald trump post Razz
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down