VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read I_vote_lcapInformation about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read I_voting_barInformation about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read I_vote_lcapInformation about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read I_voting_barInformation about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read

+4
Thunder_B!rd
Pavonis
ЧК.
Chuck Norris
8 posters

Go down

Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read Empty Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:22 pm

4k has implemented some new forum rules and they seem okay to me. We have never liked that you guys spammed player reports or admin applications. It was very hard to see new proof in reports when there were so many useless replies. Furthermore it was also annoying for us to count the votes in admin applications. Before we had to ignore it, because it was simply too much work but now 4k and the rest are willing to tackle this issue and they have my support.

DO NOT REPLY TO ADMINISTRATIVE TOPICS (ADMIN APPLICATION & REPORTS, ETC) UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING USEFUL TO SAY. Saying good luck to a random person to increase your post count is not useful and we want to stop that.

I WILL BAN people from the forum who doesn't listen or accept warnings from the admins about this. You can always talk to me directly if you believe an admin has done something wrong, but DO NOT ignore a warning. I will require some sort of proof from the admin, for them to have warned the player several times in order for me to ban someone. The first ban will be temporarily and the second one will be longer. I have noticed that a lot of you take no forum rules seriously unless I contact your directly. That needs to stop, you need to take warnings from head admins, full server admins as well as managers, seriously as well.

HOWEVER you're free to do as much posting with little to not restriction in the general chat section. Have fun talking to your mates, meming and enjoy your freedom there. The general chat section is a place where you can have fun. There are of course some rules there as well, but most of you won't break them unless you do it on purpose. But keep your replies away from admin applications and player report from now on, unless you actually have something useful to add to the conversation.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read Empty Re: Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read

Post by ЧК. Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:29 pm

I have a full record of all players warned so far along with evidence. Once someone exceeds the warns, I'll send you all proofs that will be enough for forum ban.

Also a message to players, don't worry if you're warned, just don't repeat it again, I'll clear forum warnings at suitable durations. Actually it's not that difficult, as Angel said just watch out for admin apps/stats transfer apps, reports, and unban appeals where you should think before posting if your reply will actually be useful or not. And in other sections, just try not to provoke or engage in fights and abuse/insult and you should be fine.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read Empty Re: Information about the new forum rules from the owner! Please read

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:09 pm

ЧК. wrote:I have a full record of all players warned so far along with evidence. Once someone exceeds the warns, I'll send you all proofs that will be enough for forum ban.

Also a message to players, don't worry if you're warned, just don't repeat it again, I'll clear forum warnings at suitable durations. Actually it's not that difficult, as Angel said just watch out for admin apps/stats transfer apps, reports, and unban appeals where you should think before posting if your reply will actually be useful or not. And in other sections, just try not to provoke or engage in fights and abuse/insult and you should be fine.

Yeah just wanted to make this topic myself, since I have heard a lot of people not taking the admins warning them seriously because they think that only I am allowed to warn them, which is not the case.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:25 am

ЧК. wrote:I have a full record of all players warned so far along with evidence. Once someone exceeds the warns, I'll send you all proofs that will be enough for forum ban.

RIP Thunder_Bird xD.
I think you should keep an eye on his replies. His replies seems too much! xD
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:44 am

[Warned]
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

I WILL BAN people from the forum who doesn't listen or accept warnings from the admins about this. You can always talk to me directly if you believe an admin has done something wrong, but DO NOT ignore a warning. I will require some sort of proof from the admin, for them to have warned the player several times in order for me to ban someone. The first ban will be temporarily and the second one will be longer. I have noticed that a lot of you take no forum rules seriously unless I contact your directly. That needs to stop, you need to take warnings from head admins, full server admins as well as managers, seriously as well.

How Will We Post Unban Appeals Razz

h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

How Will We Post Unban Appeals Razz

Forum bans will mostly be temporarily, only permanent on very serious and rare cases. Also it is a punishment for you if you're server banned and break forum rules to get a forum ban and unable to post an unban appeal.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:23 pm

That's is Also not Allow To Post Good Luck At Transfer Application?
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:27 pm

VKS Staff are doing nice job.as most of players post replys where they are not involved. So Good Job too 4k.
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Halo wrote:That's is Also not Allow To Post Good Luck At Transfer Application?

Nope it's annoying and serves no purpose. We want to be able to see if the person posts something else in their application. You can congratulate and wish people good luck in the general chat section.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

Nope it's annoying and serves no purpose. We want to be able to see if the person posts something else in their application. You can congratulate and wish people good luck in the general chat section.
Mate, then be ready to change the title of the general chat and discussions section from " general chat and discussions " to " Spamming threads here" :/ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by HaseeB^ on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Mate, then be ready to change the title of the general chat and discussions section from " general chat and discussions " to " Spamming threads here" :/

Mate, the section is meant for just a fun off topic area. If we start making that many restrictions then forum won't be so active and lively. Although we still will punish those who actually have the intention to spam/flood the forum like Casper used to do.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:25 am

ЧК. wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Mate, then be ready to change the title of the general chat and discussions section from " general chat and discussions " to " Spamming threads here" :/

Mate, the section is meant for just a fun off topic area. If we start making that many restrictions then forum won't be so active and lively. Although we still will punish those who actually have the intention to spam/flood the forum like Casper used to do.
Right mate, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down