VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^

+11
Valdis
DarKxSideR
Shiragami_Youko
UmaR
Blood Sucker
Pavonis
GeoGeo
ЧК.
MaxX
Signal
WiLD_HuNteR
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ Empty [Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Your in-game name:[F2t]WiLD_HuNteR
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[KFt]MaSoN^
Date and time of Rulebreaking:Today
What did he do? Describe please:Well he warned me wrongfully as you can see in the video he was running and I shot him but his spawn protection was active so I killed him but he was gonna shoot me and if you guys think Mason did the right thing then pls watch the second video in which Mason did same thing to me I even ran less than him he has quite time to move around if he consider my kill as a spawnkill then he was also doing spawnkill

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):Signal,Geogeo,Rule and many more

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

https://imgur.com/TcJFuRu
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:50 pm

You did spawnkill before that. And I did spawnkill once and apologized.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^

Post by Signal Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:59 pm

I was there in the same prop while this incident happened, actually there was no spawnkill, and mason was simply talking a lot when he was getting killed by a lot of beach guys, there wasn't any legit verbal warn before he warned with /warn.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Good luck.
I remember mason wrongfully warned once pavonis too for spawn kill.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:03 pm

None of the videos above include spawnkill. In the first video, Mason was attacking so spawnkill doesn't count, and in the second video you were attacking so it doesn't count as spawnkill also.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:06 pm

ЧК. wrote:None of the videos above include spawnkill. In the first video, Mason was attacking so spawnkill doesn't count, and in the second video you were attacking so it doesn't count as spawnkill also.
That's what iam trying to say kindly tell Mason to take back his warn
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:09 pm

WILD_HUNTER wrote:
ЧК. wrote:None of the videos above include spawnkill. In the first video, Mason was attacking so spawnkill doesn't count, and in the second video you were attacking so it doesn't count as spawnkill also.

Please let Mason read my reply and understand why it is not spawnkill then we'll see what further action is needed to be taken.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:13 pm

ЧК. wrote:
WILD_HUNTER wrote:

Please let Mason read my reply and understand why it is not spawnkill then we'll see what further action is needed to be taken.

Patiently waiting for Mason's reply
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:14 pm

@"MaSoN"
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:41 pm

proof seems to be valid :X
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Honestly, mason you did spawnkill and wild_hunter did not. As you can see wild killed u after u spawn and was able to run away for 5 seconds. And what you did was spawnkill he didn't even got a second to run away and you shot him. You did the same thing with me. Mason, i really would like to tell you to read the spawnkilling rules or for more knowledge check other spawnkilling reports.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Pavonis wrote:Honestly, mason you did spawnkill and wild_hunter did not. As you can see wild killed u after u spawn and was able to run away for 5 seconds. And what you did was spawnkill he didn't even got a second to run away and you shot him. You did the same thing with me. Mason, i really would like to tell you to read the spawnkilling rules or for more knowledge check other spawnkilling reports.

You can see Wild Hunter was shooting mp5 (even if it was accident) so he technically initiated attack therefore spawnkill doesn't count.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:12 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Pavonis wrote:Honestly, mason you did spawnkill and wild_hunter did not. As you can see wild killed u after u spawn and was able to run away for 5 seconds. And what you did was spawnkill he didn't even got a second to run away and you shot him. You did the same thing with me. Mason, i really would like to tell you to read the spawnkilling rules or for more knowledge check other spawnkilling reports.

You can see Wild Hunter was shooting mp5 (even if it was accident) so he technically initiated attack therefore spawnkill doesn't count.
Oh yea i think i got messed up on first time watch. So, none did spawnkilling. But still what mason's warn?
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Pavonis wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

Oh yea i think i got messed up on first time watch. So, none did spawnkilling. But still what mason's warn?

That's what Mason has to answer for.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:35 pm

WTF is going here? Once I reported Sufy for warning me and then it got denied and @Harry told me that there is not problem in being warned
That part after being warned which talks about if you thing you wrongly been warned report on the forum
I dunno why the staff manage as he likes, one day you ain't allowed to report for warn another day dealing with an admin because he warned a player.. bullshit
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Blood Sucker wrote:WTF is going here? Once I reported Sufy for warning me and then it got denied and @Harry told me that there is not problem in being warned
That part after being warned which talks about if you thing you wrongly been warned report on the forum
I dunno why the staff manage as he likes, one day you ain't allowed to report for warn another day dealing with an admin because he warned a player.. bullshit

You can report the admin who accepts this report in the end, for now you are requested to not interfere.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Well I dont think mason can do this. Btw neither good luck nor bad luck, its neutral
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:08 pm

He did spawnkill before that. and I was saying verbally to everyone "don't spawnkill". That's why I warned him. Hunter you're an old player and you should be aware of that.

This VKs in latest days, No respect for admins protecting server. good job.

if anyone claims that I didn't say it then atleast signal said it:

[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ Screen12

Last edited by MaSoN^ on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:12 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:He did spawnkill before that. and I was saying verbally to everyone "don't spawnkill". That's why I warned him.

You warned him on this offense?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:14 pm

ЧК. wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:He did spawnkill before that. and I was saying verbally to everyone "don't spawnkill". That's why I warned him.

He did spawnkill before that too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:27 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:He did spawnkill before that. and I was saying verbally to everyone "don't spawnkill". That's why I warned him. Hunter you're an old player and you should be aware of that.

if anyone claims that I didn't say it then atleast signal said it:

[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ Screen12

4K I wanna tell you something because you are the one who tries to get the point so if you watch first video in which I killed Mason and he considered it as a spawnkill,few of my kills were as same as in the first video but Mason considered them as spawnkills,so its not my mistake man even I got killed many times the same way
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:29 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

So he spawnkilled in total 2 times right? One in this video he uploaded and one before that you witnessed right?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:29 pm

ЧК. wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

So he spawnkilled in total 2 times right? One in this video he uploaded and one before that you witnessed right?

Yes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:32 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

Yes.

4K u know it's not spawnkilling
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:36 pm

[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ Screen13

If you observe the first video closely you can see that I didn't shoot but moved and got shot by him while my spawn protection was enabled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:39 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:[Accepted] Admin report-[KFt]MaSoN^ Screen13

If you observe the first video closely you can see that I didn't shoot but moved and got shot by him while my spawn protection was enabled.

You had quite a lot of time to move and if you watch first video closely you were about to shoot me,so was I supposed to wait for you to shoot me?
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:43 pm

U were about to shoot him, So what he just stand there and do nothing?
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Maxpayne^ wrote:

U were about to shoot him, So what he just stand there and do nothing?

Like I did have chance to attack. Lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Sorry Mason, I got confused with you and Stylish. Yes, you didn't attack, but you did initiate attack as we can see from your crouch and shoot animation, but Wild Hunter shot you before in self defense. I understand in the situation you were it is not easy to analyze the scenerio as I did in this report so I can't blame you. But you can't blame Wild as it was his self defense so I think it was just a small misunderstanding in the hectic action. Just a minor apology to Wild should be suitable as after analyzing we can tell it wasn't spawnkilling as you did initiate attack.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Blood Sucker wrote:WTF is going here? Once I reported Sufy for warning me and then it got denied and @Harry told me that there is not problem in being warned

+1.

ЧК. wrote:Sorry Mason, I got confused with you and Stylish. Yes, you didn't attack, but you did initiate attack as we can see from your crouch and shoot animation, but Wild Hunter shot you before in self defense. I understand in the situation you were it is not easy to analyze the scenerio as I did in this report so I can't blame you. But you can't blame Wild as it was his self defense so I think it was just a small misunderstanding in the hectic action. Just a minor apology to Wild should be suitable as after analyzing we can tell it wasn't spawnkilling as you did initiate attack.

He was doing it before anyways. I ain't gonna apologize to a guy who doesn't respect me. So anyone (level 10 and above) can take action on me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:54 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

+1.

ЧК. wrote:Sorry Mason, I got confused with you and Stylish. Yes, you didn't attack, but you did initiate attack as we can see from your crouch and shoot animation, but Wild Hunter shot you before in self defense. I understand in the situation you were it is not easy to analyze the scenerio as I did in this report so I can't blame you. But you can't blame Wild as it was his self defense so I think it was just a small misunderstanding in the hectic action. Just a minor apology to Wild should be suitable as after analyzing we can tell it wasn't spawnkilling as you did initiate attack.

He was doing it before anyways. I ain't gonna apologize to a guy who doesn't respect me. So anyone (level 10 and above) can take action on me.

Guys no need to take action no need to apologize I just want Mason to take back his warn
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:56 pm

WILD_HUNTER wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

+1.

Guys no need to take action no need to apologize I just want Mason to take back his warn

Lol. The warns get cleared when reconnecting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:00 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
WILD_HUNTER wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

+1.

Lol. The warns get cleared when reconnecting.

Whatever sir I just wanted to clear myself so here it is,i did no spawnkill
@4K do what you think is best
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:04 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

+1.

Mate, no one's reputation gets low by apologizing actually it increases. You can't deny that this 2nd offense is not spawnkill even after I explained everything. Apology is just my advice, it's your choice to take it or not. The decision on this report is not related to the apology. And I'm not denying your claim that he spawnkilled before, but you know spawnkilling rule says to take action on frequent offenses while you warned him for commiting 1 spawnkill.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:59 am

Good Luck.
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://sds-clan.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:35 am

You did spawnkill , mason isn't dumb , he did right to warn you from spawnkill and yes you showing yourself doing spawnkill
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:41 am

FaLLeN wrote:You did spawnkill , mason isn't dumb , he did right to warn you from spawnkill and yes you showing yourself doing spawnkill
Well application is almost ended so pls dont bark here and dont be jealous
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:42 am

@4K kindly lock this topic as everything is clear to avoid spamming
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:49 am

WILD_HUNTER wrote:
FaLLeN wrote:You did spawnkill , mason isn't dumb , he did right to warn you from spawnkill and yes you showing yourself doing spawnkill
Well application is almost ended so pls dont bark here and dont be jealous
You are jealous that mason joined kf and he is admin
So kindly F*ck off
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:56 am

@MaSoN^ is like @WILD_HUNTER, @MaSoN^ has Spawnkill lol.
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdis Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:20 am

Mason wrongfully warn WILD so MASON should have warn for no abuse ADMIN CMDSS AGAIN
Valdis
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:29 am

SdS.Shiragami_Youko wrote:

Check videos again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:35 am

MaSoN^ wrote:

Check videos again.

Please read my reply so the topic can be closed soon.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:38 am

There was no spawnkilling in both videos.
@MaSoN^ , @WilD_HunTer I request u to read spawn kill rule.
I can simply explain spawnkill , when U spawn and directly killed when U even don't have switched weapons and not even move is known as spawnkilling.
Video 1 = MaSoN he didn't spawnkill because U were successfully start moving and switching between weapons.
Video 2 = MaSoN didn't spawnkill U were moving and shooting successfully.
U were wrongfully warned by admin MaSoN^.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Bad Luck,
reporting a Head Admin is gonna get you no where,
guys i ve seen latly that the numbers of reports about admins or others players have increased, i mean the report rate is increasing.
Cant we all just Learn Forgive & Forget.
ok i get it he warned you for the wrong reason or took revenge or something. But just let it go. Its a Video Game everyone loses their control once in a while.
P.S : comeon guys stop reporting on small things
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:15 pm

[KM]Helathien wrote:Bad Luck,
reporting a Head Admin is gonna get you no where,
guys i ve seen latly that the numbers of reports about admins or others players have increased, i mean the report rate is increasing.
Cant we all just Learn Forgive & Forget.
ok i get it he warned you for the wrong reason or took revenge or something. But just let it go. Its a Video Game everyone loses their control once in a while.
P.S : comeon guys stop reporting on small things

Lmao kids these days,@4K pls do something about this report otherwise these kids aren't gonna stop spamming
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:21 pm

I request everyone to refrain from replying to this report except Mason as I'm only waiting for his final words so the report can be solved asap.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:08 pm

the first video is not a spawnkill: "If the spawned player is attacking other players after they spawn then it's an exception to the spawnkilling rule and if they are killed by another player, it won't count as spawnkilling."

i saw clearly that mason entered an attack animation before he died.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:the first video is not a spawnkill: "If the spawned player is attacking other players after they spawn then it's an exception to the spawnkilling rule and if they are killed by another player, it won't count as spawnkilling."

i saw clearly that mason entered an attack animation before he died.

That's exactly what I was saying.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiragami_Youko Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:13 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

Check videos again.
You delete my post? U scared?
I was check again, I see u and @WILD_HUNTER, but u don't "Warn" u, u can check again.
Shiragami_Youko
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next