VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Player report - Jah* I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player report - Jah* I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player report - Jah* I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Player report - Jah* I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player report - Jah* I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player report - Jah* I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1946 registered users
The newest registered user is the_avid_gamer

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Player report - Jah*

5 posters

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] Player report - Jah*

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Your in-game name: [F2]HaseeB^
Rulebreaker (in-game name): Jah*
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Right now according to server: 17:38
What did he do? Describe please: He abused Islam and abused the whole traditions of islam that is affecting number of player at a time, and Said somethings
that i can't even think [ Astagfirullah] about Allah almighty so please figure out some ways to sort it or ban this silly kid.  Who is provoking people and insulting them and their religion at a time.
Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): =EK=Maxpayne^ , [KF]Grayson , =F2=Killer_Frost , Geogeo

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:[Accepted] Player report - Jah* Jah10
[Accepted] Player report - Jah* Jah110
[Accepted] Player report - Jah* Jah210
[Accepted] Player report - Jah* Jah310
[Accepted] Player report - Jah* Jah410
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] Player report - Jah*

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Someone definitely need to deal with him ASAP. Unfortunately, I'm away due to college studies so that's a pain in the back.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:49 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:Someone definitely need to deal with him ASAP. Unfortunately, I'm away due to college studies so that's a pain in the back.
@4K.
Someone tag him please.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:49 pm

I don't think this is violating our rules, waiting for Flake to confirm since he's the expert on the discrimination rule. I think we need to edit our insult rule to cover this because this is definitely intolerable. Will discuss it with management team.

Last edited by ЧК. on Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:50 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:Someone definitely need to deal with him ASAP. Unfortunately, I'm away due to college studies so that's a pain in the back.
@4K.
Someone tag him please.

Meanwhile, if you're kind enough, notify the players who got offended to the discrimanation to /ignore him if you'd.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:57 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
@4K.
Someone tag him please.

Meanwhile, if you're kind enough, notify the players who got offended to the discrimanation to /ignore him if you'd.
I wasn't only muslim at that many people were there so /ignore isn't suitable here and Including Frost, Geogeo and many were.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:59 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
@4K.
Someone tag him please.

I wasn't only muslim at that many people were there so /ignore isn't suitable here and Including Frost, Geogeo and many were.

It said the ones who got offended, even if they weren't Muslims. Some players are smart enough to ignore the provoking/insults like me.

Last edited by KuRuMi^ on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:59 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
@4K.
Someone tag him please.

As I said, I'll discuss with the management team to modify the insulting rule so it covers this and we can punish such people in the future.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:02 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
@4K.
Someone tag him please.

It said the ones who got offended, even if they weren't Muslims. Some players are smart enough to ignore the provoking/insults like me.
What do you actually want me to state?
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:04 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
@4K.
Someone tag him please.

If you're irritated from his behavior, you don't want to stay like that, right? Why not help out our community? If you care about the community or the server, you'd be willing to help your peers and prevent negative influences because we all have the right to not be offended.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:18 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
@4K.
Someone tag him please.

If you're irritated from his behavior, you don't want to stay like that, right? Why not help out our community? If you care about the community or the server, you'd be willing to help your peers and prevent negative influences because we all have the right to not be offended.
Ofc I did and I shall. but this report had to be reveled cause as 4k said we need to look forward for it.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:21 pm

I recommend this guy should be permanent banned here too.Since I've played with him many times in Little Whitey server and he is old and worst player of VCMP.He has gained the worst reputation around VCMP because till his starting time to now,he continuously discriminates/racists /insult everyone for no reason and he won't like to change himself.No point to send a warn to him because he won't ever care about this,he would keep insult everyone for no reason.
I'm telling the truth.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:23 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
@4K.
Someone tag him please.

Ofc I did and I shall. but this report had to be reveled cause as 4k said we need to look forward for it.

Uska matlab hai ke abhi ke liye logo ko koho ke usko /ignore kr le takey aisi cheeze na suna parey jab tak report solve nhi hoti.

(KuRiMi, I explained to him what you were trying to say).
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
I'm telling the truth.
Trust you mate and "koi shak?"
Yea he is racist! Although he has got many problems in EC regarding this so now VKs.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:26 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
I'm telling the truth.
Yea he is racist! Although he has got many problems in EC regarding this so now VKs.

You can ask to any regular and experienced player of LW or EC server about Jah*.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
I'm telling the truth.

You can ask to any regular and experienced player of LW or EC server about Jah*.
I myself have seen him many times regarding this.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:I recommend this guy should be permanent banned here too.Since I've played with him many times in Little Whitey server and he is old and worst player of VCMP.He has gained the worst reputation around VCMP because till his starting time to now,he continuously discriminates/racists /insult everyone for no reason and he won't like to change himself.No point to send a warn to him because he won't ever care about this,he would keep insult everyone for no reason.
I'm telling the truth.

EC and LW rules are more strict than ours and we need to work on that, I'll make a management topic today regarding this report and the other thing I discussed with you earlier today. Well, after the rules are edited we still can't permanently ban him since we can only take action if he breaks it after the update and after he has reached the permanent ban offense.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:33 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:I recommend this guy should be permanent banned here too.Since I've played with him many times in Little Whitey server and he is old and worst player of VCMP.He has gained the worst reputation around VCMP because till his starting time to now,he continuously discriminates/racists /insult everyone for no reason and he won't like to change himself.No point to send a warn to him because he won't ever care about this,he would keep insult everyone for no reason.
I'm telling the truth.

EC and LW rules are more strict than ours and we need to work on that, I'll make a management topic today regarding this report and the other thing I discussed with you earlier today. Well, after the rules are edited we still can't permanently ban him since we can only take action if he breaks it after the update and after he has reached the permanent ban offense.
Do you remember our VKs golden rule?It was removed by flake.I think that rule was bit useful or I can be wrong.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
I'm telling the truth.

Remember our VKs golden rule?It was removed by flake.I think that rule was bit useful.

But that is easily abused and very unprofessional and subjective. Admins could use it to punish players they don't like.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:50 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
I'm telling the truth.

Remember our VKs golden rule?It was removed by flake.I think that rule was bit useful.

But that is easily abused and very unprofessional and subjective. Admins could use it to punish players they don't like.
I agree with your point.But in some cases it was useful.For example,a player can use /gotoloc to avoid drowning to death evade,when he is jumped to the water from bridge and he suddenly typed "/gotoloc bank",then he won't lose his hp and we can't able to kill him from the upside and he will successfully teleport to bank.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
I'm telling the truth.

I agree with your point.But in some cases it was useful.For example,a player can use /gotoloc to avoid drowning to death evade,when he is jumped to the water from bridge and he suddenly typed "/gotoloc bank",then he won't lose his hp and we can't able to kill him from the upside and he will successfully teleport to bank.

Well, we should've had a gotoloc similar to EC where you or your HP don't get freezed while teleporting and just cancelled when you move. Or you can't teleport while constantly losing HP.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:57 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
I'm telling the truth.

Well, we should've had a gotoloc similar to EC where you or your HP don't get freezed while teleporting and just cancelled when you move. Or you can't teleport while constantly losing HP.

Well,what we can do for this unless and untill angel agrees to change the teleportation system?Should it be added to the "death evading" rule or not?
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Shadow.JacK^ wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
I'm telling the truth.

Well,what we can do for this unless and untill angel agrees to change the teleportation system?Should it be added to the "death evading" rule or not?

Well, if you are death evading you would normally be under attack and have like 60 HP, then jumps in water and his HP is decreasing fast while he is typing which takes 2-3 sec min then waits 5 sec to teleport so you've a good chance to shoot and kill him in water because if someone is frozen by gotoloc he won't lose HP in water but will lose HP to your shots.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Should we remain this topic pending or would you like for me to deal with him? @ЧК.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:30 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:Should we remain this topic pending or would you like for me to deal with him? @ЧК.

Please mark it as pending and lock.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:18 am

This report will be taken in discussion with the management staff. Locked at this moment.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:46 am

it's incluyed in the Driscrimination rule, i know he was abusing your religion but the rule apply it too.

Server Rules wrote:will be warned on the first offense.

Warned.
Report Accepted.
Thanks for reporting.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down