VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Warning: Widescreen vs Headshits I_vote_lcapWarning: Widescreen vs Headshits I_voting_barWarning: Widescreen vs Headshits I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Warning: Widescreen vs Headshits I_vote_lcapWarning: Widescreen vs Headshits I_voting_barWarning: Widescreen vs Headshits I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Warning: Widescreen vs Headshits

+2
Thunder_B!rd
Sami
6 posters

Go down

A big lol Warning: Widescreen vs Headshits

Post by Sami Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:56 am

I made this video for those morons who thinks that widescreen can help you to avoid headshit. If you don't believe the video ask angel(xDDDDD he was there too) who saw everything with his eyes.

Last edited by Sami on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Warning: Widescreen vs Headshits

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:05 pm

LoL KF tard + random asslicker (ibrahim malik) rekted. They dont have knowledge and they just bllufers .
@gayson. Now you happy? You put your whole ass power in your report and got nothing
@malik keep ass licking retards and you will get KF tag at the age of 50. Just put some honey in their asses so that it will be easy for you to lick it
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:12 pm

This proves nothing with respect to the reports. I never accused of wide screen, I said that you used headshot hacks and now, Broly did it too. That's two reports against you about the same issue.

PS: It's really cute to see you try to slither your way out of a ban Very Happy Very Happy
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Grayson wrote:This proves nothing with respect to the reports. I never accused of wide screen, I said that you used headshot hacks now, Broly did it too. It's really cute to see you slither your way out of a ban Very Happy Very Happy
Didn't I already debunk that headshot protection shit.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:19 pm

I really don't care if bird brain ever gets banned now, because I've been enjoying raping him for the past week. Sprees after sprees... Good times, and I will make more. Just remember that I will post all that in my video. And special thanks to shose for uploading your rape on a report Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Grayson wrote:This proves nothing with respect to the reports. I never accused of wide screen, I said that you used headshot hacks and now, Broly did it too. That's two reports against you about the same issue.

PS:  It's really cute to see you try to slither your way out of a ban Very Happy Very Happy
you flase accusion of headshot protection is fake as your dick and sami proved clearly that I no use headshot protection
Now put an iron dildo with fire in your ass and keep calm pls kindly
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:This proves nothing with respect to the reports. I never accused of wide screen, I said that you used headshot hacks and now, Broly did it too. That's two reports against you about the same issue.

PS:  It's really cute to see you try to slither your way out of a ban Very Happy Very Happy
you flase accusion of headshot protection is fake as your dick and sami proved clearly that I no use headshot protection
Anything for you <3.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:

That sounds like a pathetic rap song. Anyways, I really don't mind you whining because in a way, I need you ingame, so that I can rape your ass all day, everyday. Thanks for being a noob. I'm sure 80℅ of the players in VK will agree with me. Very Happy
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Grayson wrote:I really don't care if bird brain ever gets banned now, because I've been enjoying raping him for the past week. Sprees after sprees... Good times, and I will make more. Just remember that I will post all that in my video. And special thanks to shose for uploading your rape on a report Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yes I really have very good time with you in night with your cute pussy . My hands became too weak coza masturbating and cumming on your face and i wont be able to play with full strenght now pls you take dildo pls I no have more capacity of F*cking you . Pls very pls.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:I really don't care if bird brain ever gets banned now, because I've been enjoying raping him for the past week. Sprees after sprees... Good times, and I will make more. Just remember that I will post all that in my video. And special thanks to shose for uploading your rape on a report Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yes I really have very good time with you in night with your cute pussy . My hands became too weak coza masturbating and cumming on your face and i wont be able to play with full strenght now pls you take dildo pls I no have more capacity of F*cking you . Pls very pls.
You're just sad you can't beat me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i mean, today after I spreed on you, you were crying like a toddler and lost control. I feel sorry for you Tbh Very Happy
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
You're just sad you can't beat me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And you sad becoz you wasted a lot of honey on stylish and other members asses but still got nothing
And i cant beat you becoz of your iron ass
Me dick weak now very pls you pls suck it and make it as iron rod pls you pro in it you take cock sucking tuitions from mia khalifa pla :3
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Anything for you <3.
And you call others KF asslickers?? Very Happy
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
You're just sad you can't beat me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And you sad becoz you wasted a lot of honey on stylish and other members asses but still got nothing
Me dick weak now very pls you pls suck it and make it as iron rod pls you pro in it you take cock sucking tuitions from mia khalifa pla :3
You best comedian pls
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Anything for you <3.
Oh sry man. I'm really sry. Dicklickers* Smile.

Last edited by Sami on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:36 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Need more towels to wipe your tears? Very Happy
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
no we need more towels to wipe blood of your ass after it is rekted in threesom by me and sami
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
no we need more towels to wipe blood of your ass after it is rekted in threesom by me and sami
Please don't reveal the secret.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Anything for you <3.
Oh okay. So. I guess that makes you Thunder Bird's personal pleasure machine (wanted to use the w word, but some of us have class) Can't say I'm surprised, cus you ain't good for anything anyway.

Also, you and sami???? Hahaha!!!! So gay and lame. I can rape him easily.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 pm

Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
We secretly post on hamster.com pls
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Post that along with your rape pls XDDDDDDDDDD
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Yes pls you raped me very time i was lying on bed and you raping my dick very hard pls its lovely then you raped with your ass in doggy style
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Anything for you <3.
Oh okay. So. I guess that makes you Thunder Bird's personal pleasure machine (wanted to use the w word, but some of us have class) Can't say I'm surprised, cus you ain't good for anything anyway.

Also, you and sami???? Hahaha!!!! So gay and lame. I can rape him easily.
yes you can rape my dick easily with your ass and mouth pls
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:45 pm

Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Yes pls we also posted our dick rape with your ass. Didn't you see that video? Very Happy
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Yes pls we also posted our dick rape with your ass. Didn't you see that video? Very Happy
No, care to send the link? xDDD
BTW, how's my signature? xDDD
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:49 pm

No more work :V
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Shadow.Of.Darkness^ wrote:No more work :V
BTW, I like your signature mate
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Your signature OMG clearing show that I put the dildo in your ass for bird but why are you still here? wait I know you like threesome Very Happy pls forgive us we can't do it know coz we have used our all stamina and you swallow our all cum. Let me drink the milk of your boobs and then we start again Very Happy. xDDDD
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Your signature OMG clearing show that I put the dildo in your ass for bird but why are you still here? wait I know you like threesome Very Happy pls forgive us we can't do it know coz we have used our all stamina and you swallow our all cum. Let me drink the milk of your boobs and then we start again Very Happy. xDDDD
He never said my name in that reply, but you obliged anyway. Let me know when you two have retarded kids.
Grayson
Grayson
Epic Member
Epic Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KF lyzor Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Bad Language @Bird
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member