VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] I_vote_lcapSomething important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] I_voting_barSomething important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] I_vote_lcapSomething important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] I_voting_barSomething important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1948 registered users
The newest registered user is احمد

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only]

+11
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Thunder_B!rd
Frozen
Sami
Chuck Norris
ЧК.
shield110
Arnold^
Ronnie
Vipe[R]
Blood Sucker
15 posters

Go down

Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] Empty Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only]

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:30 pm

I have a really really deep question and it is..
How can you ban, warn, kick or F*ck someone because he is using a glitch in the game? lol.
It is not anyone's problem that the game bugged and players used those bugs and glitches to win or to annoy players.
This doesn't make sense at all!! Those are not cheats.
If you got a problem in the game tell Stormeus and Max, don't ban players for shit.
I'm very interested to hear the most important replies, 4K's and Angel's Razz
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] Empty Re: Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only]

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Why dont we upgrade to rel004 and relax?
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only] Empty Re: Something important that we must talk about [For people who don't have brain cancer only]

Post by Ronnie Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Exactly.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Script Abusing:The exploitation of bugs or glitches to bypass a server limit or system is not allowed. Anyone doing this must report it to the scripter. Punishment for breaking this rule includes a warning, kick and a tempban, unless the scripter of the server is planning on a fix for the exploit and allows the exploit to be abused until it's fixed. Examples of known abuses that will give you a punishment: if you find a way to respawn/repair the hunter so you can use it all the time.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by shield110 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Just upgrade to rel004 and relax.
:v
shield110
shield110
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:55 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Script Abusing:The exploitation of bugs or glitches to bypass a server limit or system is not allowed. Anyone doing this must report it to the scripter. Punishment for breaking this rule includes a warning, kick and a tempban, unless the scripter of the server is planning on a fix for the exploit and allows the exploit to be abused until it's fixed. Examples of known abuses that will give you a punishment: if you find a way to respawn/repair the hunter so you can use it all the time.

That is why I posted the topic, cancer
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Because we do not encourage the exploitation of bugs or glitches, no other popular server does either. We allow slide glitch because it doesn't give much of an advantage, but turbo glitch is too over powered which is why we don't allow it. And Stormeus has already fixed it in rel004 which we will soon upgrade too.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:18 pm

VC-MP is bugged in any version in some way. If we just upgrade to rel004 without testing things, a lot of people will be left behind.

You guys here might be like: "UPGRADE TO rel004 we want it". The most important things to a server is the noobs, they are not like other players. We don't want to lose them, because it's the noob that makes the rest of you play.

I have already made a topic about rel004. Discussions can be had on that topic.

Vampire's it's our rules. If we say that you can't jump, then you're not allowed to jump. We make up the rules. THe turbo glitching looked like a hack that's why we don't want to allow it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:VC-MP is bugged in any version in some way. If we just upgrade to rel004 without testing things, a lot of people will be left behind.

You guys here might be like: "UPGRADE TO rel004 we want it". The most important things to a server is the noobs, they are not like other players. We don't want to lose them, because it's the noob that makes the rest of you play.

Vampire's it's our rules. If we say that you can't jump, then you're not allowed to jump. We make up the rules. THe turbo glitching looked like a hack that's why we don't want to allow it.

Force me not to jump!! B*tch...
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:VC-MP is bugged in any version in some way. If we just upgrade to rel004 without testing things, a lot of people will be left behind.

Respect angel's reply and Vampe man he broke a rule that's why our honorable admin 4K. warned him. Chill dude, he just warned not banned.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Yea, You are right I never played in rel004 because i hate this version
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:48 pm

shield110 wrote:Just upgrade to rel004 and relax.
:v
U no be copy cat bich pls xDDDDDD
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Vampire you created this topic for stylish?
let me clearify turbo glitch is more than turbo hack . So if it allo2ed other players should be allowed to use hack to make it fair or else there is no chance to stand against that glitch
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:Vampire you created this topic for stylish?
let me clearify turbo glitch is more than turbo hack . So if it allo2ed other players should be allowed to use hack to make it fair or else there is no chance to stand against that glitch
Agree with you.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:42 pm

These days i install much heavier games without any issues but every time i install vcmp i get a headache with its bugs.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Not only for Stylish, for Naruto too. I just didn't understand the reason why would you ban a player because he uses glitches
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Blood Sucker wrote:

Not only for Stylish, for Naruto too. I just didn't understand the reason why would you ban a player because he uses glitches

Like 4K said turbo glitch is too over powered, exploiting such glitches are not allowed here and we will FPV ban anyone who are caught for this, no matter who :] , it smells fishy when you stand against a bold rule to enetertain and encourage turbo glitchers.
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:08 am

hmmm :v good luck
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:45 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:hmmm :v good luck
Mr. :v is that make sense?
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:27 am

Sami wrote:
lol krlozz fuxor everyti e tries to spam
@prospammerbishAKAkrlozz
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj5 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:55 am

Well I'll obviously agree here with you, however. Vampire does have a point I mean, we can't do anything if the whole game is bugged right? Therefore, I'd suggest that we do switch to rel004 for better gameplay (that is less buggy) and I know you require a lot of testing and stuff, and don't wanna lose noobs (I'm not one of them Razz ) behind. But this is one solution though.
Gokussj5
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : Los Angeles, CA. USA. Earth, Solaris system, orion arm, milky way, virgo supercluster, Andromeda colony, UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:57 am

Turbo glitch is like a hack for me. All glitches even slide I consider these as cheats, I don't care about what Stormeus does but alot of players have been asking him to fix many things and all he done was ignore them.

Turbo glitch is a hack because it makes you fire very fast, Many players think it speed hack. And sharing glitches that will destroy our fun isn't allowed. If you use it in other servers you will get direct ban for hacking, Even if you try to give them proof of it being glitch they won't believe.

So I guess topic locked and matter solved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:37 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:So I guess topic locked and matter solved.
Since this is the general chat & discussion section and not the help & support section, this topic has been unlocked.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Angel I do not agree with you since every server in Vcmp are rel004 and we also upgrade to rel004 there will be no server for them and they will not leave VK
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:Angel I do not agree with you since every server in Vcmp are rel004 and we also upgrade to rel004 there will be no server for them and they will not leave VK

If you don't agree with him then why copied his old profile pic? :c
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:36 pm

4K. wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:Angel I do not agree with you since every server in Vcmp are rel004 and we also upgrade to rel004 there will be no server for them and they will not leave VK

If you don't agree with him then why copied his old profile pic? :c
Cuz just started playing that game :3
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Gokussj4 wrote:

Well I'll obviously agree here with you, however. Vampire does have a point I mean, we can't do anything if the whole game is bugged right? Therefore, I'd suggest that we do switch to rel004 for better gameplay (that is less buggy) and I know you require a lot of testing and stuff, and don't wanna lose noobs (I'm not one of them Razz ) behind. But this is one solution though.

The whole game isn't bugged. The turbo glitching is not allowed, we decide that.

Have you seen those servers with weird names? That's where the noobs go. VC-MP 0.3, I lost lots of friends when that closed down, because people didn't like 0.4. If VC-MP lost more players than they gained, I can't speak for that. But it's very risky.

Probably nothing will happen. To be honest, but in VC-MP I've learned to expect the unexpected. We technically have two types of "GUI" from rel003 that prevents us from directly converting. That's the menu system and toplists in minigames. Getting acceptable GUI is something I tried when rel004 got out. The result were that they looked like shit and sometimes weren't placed right.

I am constantly trying to bring content to the server and haven't prioritsed conversion to rel004. Hopefully I can get some help from Flake and we can test his slide client script.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sami wrote:
@prospammerbishAKAkrlozz

Jejeje yez :]]
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:05 pm

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Sami wrote:
@prospammerbishAKAkrlozz

Jejeje yez :]]
Is that make non-sense lol :vvvvv
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down