VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:29 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:32 am

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:30 pm

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:04 pm

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:49 pm

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:45 pm

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:27 am

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:07 am

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:31 am

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:03 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 7:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 10:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 11:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:28 pm

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1947 registered users
The newest registered user is Toretto.

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^

+5
Zurix
Lahhami^
ЧК.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
9 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Empty [Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^

Post by S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^

S!Lent_K!LL3R^
In-Game Name: ff2 but i am transfering my account into S!Lent_K!LL3R^
Previous In-Game Names: nope no previous name
Language(s) you Speak: English,Sindhi,Urdu.Hindhi
Timezone (GMT): +5

How long have you played VCMP: i am playing this Vcmp about 5 years ago
How long have you played on VKs Official Server:  playing this server about 2 years

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you:
Hello everyone MY real name is Musawar Hussain iam student of 9th class i have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and MOm dad,My father is Bank Maneger in Zarai tarqiyati bank and MY father have our Own school and i want to be an Crickter its my Dream is to be Crickter MY favorate game in PC is Ea sports Cricket 2007 i love to play games with my friends also with cousins i live in Pakistan with my Great Family!

What do you have to do as an admin:
i will respect players members and Owners of Game.i will help new players of server and punish those who warm this server with hacks                
i will get more time to game i will be kind to players and answer them in polite way
Why are  you interested in becoming an admin:
1.i will be active in game also on forum
2.i will be kind to everyone and help staff
3.and punish those who warm tjhis server with their bad habits                                                                                                        
4.and i will respect staff and member and old members of server                                                                                                        
What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
1. iam Good English Speaker and Intelegent person
2.Good attitude+Good behaviour
3.iam mature person+loyal and Kind person                                                                                                                   4.iam friendly person and helpfull to players                                            
5.i have improve my self much more than before                                                                                                        
Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
1. i dont have any admin Experience  
2.i have playered 0.3 asain city server of 0.3 and few more server i forgot them
Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
IN 2 months i saw in server some players using hacks so that why i want to be admin to punish them and and enjoying server with my friends and staff members i have improved myself. and sorry in first Admin app i use wrong format sorry for it but i improved myself and waiting for approve my admin app.

Your Sincerely,
ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Empty Re: [Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Wtf why you made 2 instead edit the old one -.-
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Empty Re: [Denied] Admin application Of ff2 or S!LenT_K!LL3R^

Post by ЧК. Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Still wrong format, you have till tonight to fix it.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:23 pm

4K. wrote:Still wrong format, you have till tonight to fix it.
i dont understand those peaple who can't even fix format or read forum/server rule's but still thier app opened , i guess they think admin meaning = Free admin's cmd , that's all , other cute server maybe accept them but not in vk's for sure .

good luck! (even there is no posstive luck lol)
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 pm

That will not stop me to say Good Luck again xD
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:29 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:That will not stop me to say Good Luck again xD
you supposed to be more mature than this reply as you applied for admin duty too , welcome to Spammer's list , enjoy your stay .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurix Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Lahham^ wrote:
you supposed to be more mature than this reply as you applied for admin duty too , welcome to Spammer's list , enjoy your stay .
Lahham , What is krlozz , Thunder , some of admins do?
now you came on me because one reply , cant you see the others? Sad scratch
Zurix
Zurix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:03 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
No one cares about lahham's list,no one gives a F to him.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:18 am

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
here , if you are not angel until you join the staff then other's will give you negitive vote even for small/tiny/funny  reason's , try to be clean , when you join the staff spam hard like them & reach +7000 post's .
(Kindly the whole reply that i posted just now  is a joke mixed with real xd)

KrolzZ & thunder have rational spam as you know , Contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about rational spam & he will gib you more info .
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:41 am

hey if you cannt understand me than denied i dont need these staff which abuses and cannt help players shit up lahham i dont need any admin app i am a good player and Good always be admin on bad players thats all denied app
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:46 am

and i dont need those staff that insults players on forum so good luck with you staff VKs staff been shit abusing me if anyone abuse he will rekt from me in game so be prepere fo rrekt thanks for insulting me i was thinking VKs staffare polite but they are shity and rule breakers cannt help but insults members
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:18 am

ff2 wrote:hey if you cannt understand  me than denied i dont need these staff which abuses and cannt help players shit up lahham i dont need any admin app i am a good player and Good always be admin on bad players thats all denied app
shut up*
your English expression's/term's  Added to English Dictionary + took oskar Reward  Inshallah , congo!

ff2 wrote:and i dont need those staff that insults players on forum so good luck  with you staff VKs staff been shit abusing me if anyone abuse he will rekt from me in game so be prepere fo rrekt thanks for insulting me i was thinking VKs staffare polite but they are shity and rule breakers cannt help but insults members

you gotta be kidding me or its prank  , this is funniest reply ever seen this week Especially your Part for "rekt" , are you defending your dignity(even no one insulted you) by attack other's in-game ?

Vote Changed to yes bellow his Threats about killing me & other admins  in-game , the server will go Towards the abyss if this guy killing all admin's in the staff , also Angel have no time to create new community , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pls surrender , let him own the community , dont take a risk by staying here , he will try to rekt (kill) you & kill everyone you love , here is his Victim list , check this out  :
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 am

be mature dont be over smart as oppo camera or be bold becuase you will get som F*cking kids in EK and take osford dictionary for you English
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 am

in you EK clan lahham ask from Signal about me he know me well first ask him then reply on from so ask him
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:41 am

Dont spam in your own admin application,it can decrease your chances for becoming admin anyways i never seen you ingame
Good Luck
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Abdo Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:42 am

First thing dont double post. Second thing read forum rules it isn't allowed to insult and abuse others in the forum and you are just making your application bad by double posting and insulting so your app will be denied 100%. It would be better if you apply again after some months.
Dark Abdo
Dark Abdo
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:43 am

ff2 wrote:be mature dont be over smart as oppo camera or be bold becuase you will get som F*cking kids in EK and take osford dictionary for you English

ff2 wrote:in you EK clan lahham ask from Signal about me he know me well first ask him then reply on from so ask him

Don't double post or neither respond to admins who are trying to make a decision. I requesting a high-level admin to lock or delete this topic for useless reasons of making another application rather than editing the original one.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 am

yeah right razor i dont want tobe admin its insult to be admin in VKs server a bad server+BAD ATTITUDE admins+staff all shity bad guys o delete this topic
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:44 am

ff2 wrote:yeah right razor i dont want tobe admin its insult to be admin in VKs server a bad server+BAD ATTITUDE admins+staff all shity bad guys o delete this topic
this is not bad server , you the one who off-beat not the server , me/other's never saw you in the server , start making new friend's in the server if you really care , be friendly and stop abusing other's , etc  , ask Psychotherapist's (if there is need)  , read forum/server rule's .

Good luck in 2030 , hope you change your mind then .

Last edited by Lahham^ on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Lahhami^
Lahhami^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S!LenT_K!LL3R^ Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:51 am

hey you are getting me abuseing iam not abusing but first mind you language than talk with me
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
S!LenT_K!LL3R^
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:32 am

-Even after given more than 24 hours, still failed to correct format.
-Didn't ask for help regarding format and prioritized fighting with admins, double/triple posting, and spamming the application.
-Too new to the forum.

Denied.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down