VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Vice War X: The Starfish Showdown
by Dracula^ Yesterday at 2:16 pm

» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJIsNotHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJIsNotHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJIsNotHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJIsNotHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
VCPD Training Handbook I_vote_lcapVCPD Training Handbook I_voting_barVCPD Training Handbook I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
VCPD Training Handbook I_vote_lcapVCPD Training Handbook I_voting_barVCPD Training Handbook I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJIsNotHere (4422)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1950 registered users
The newest registered user is VCPR_850

Our users have posted a total of 217827 messages in 16810 subjects
Top posting users this month
Dracula^
SJIsNotHere

Top posting users this week
SJIsNotHere
Dracula^

VCPD Training Handbook

Go down

VCPD Training Handbook Empty VCPD Training Handbook

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:40 pm

VCPD Training Handbook

Work was done by VCPD Chief VK.Luca

VCPD Training Handbook 7124924f961cf64ed9d4240912ace279_XL
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

VCPD Training Handbook Empty Re: VCPD Training Handbook

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:51 pm

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

PART I:

-Handling suspects
-Pullovers
-VCPD Official Codes
-Radio Usage
-Specialized situations
-General rules/measures in VCPD

PART II:

-VCPD Weaponary
-VCPD Car Usage

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:53 pm

PART I

Suspects handling

General procedures

1. If you have a partner, and you're dealing with a stopped suspect (that is inside a vehicle), you'll have to do this procedure:
-the driver will stay near his seat, aiming the gun
-the partner will get out and slowly walk towards the car, aiming his gun. When he reaches the car, he can warn the suspect to get out, or just can take him out forcefully
Why? Because if the suspect would run you wouldn't waste too much time to begin chasing him.

2. NEVER STAND IN FRONT OF SUSPECT'S VEHICLE, he can run you over, getting time to escape and hurting you as well.

3. When stopping a suspect, get out and start brandishing his gun, HOLD FIRE and take cover behind PD cruiser. Shoot ONLY after several warnings given to drop his gun OR when the suspect is returning fire.

4. Suspects in heavy vehicles, must be opened fire immediately. There is no way you can stop heavy vehicles like trucks or Trashmasters with your cruisers.

5. Suspects that have been stopped and exit the vehicle, and don't have any fatal gun on them must be only assaulted with Nightstick or fist, after a warning to give up.

6. When suspect is fleeing with a motorbike, always try to make them fly out. Try to make them crash into something, or simply ram the bike until the driver falls out.

7. Also have backup with you when dealing with drive-by-ing suspects. They are very dangerous and you may need backup.

8. P.I.T must be done with the following requirements:

1. Try to have your speed the same as the suspect's car
2. Be in the left side of the car.
3. Prepare for the maneuver.
4. Hit the car into it's left side (driver door, up-left wheel) to make it lose control.

9. VCPD Officers must drive-by a vehicle only after several warnings given or after shots have been fired. ONLY SHOOT THE TIRES! Your main aim is to jail them, not wreck their car and kill them!

Types of suspects:

Surrendering suspects:

These suspects give up. You have to cuff them and take them in a police car. Then, transport them to a police department. If the suspect requires an investigation, you are allowed to investigate his crime by using his statement, but a witness is required as well if he must be declared innocent. You can't investigate someone who murdered/kidnapped/robbed. Announce them of their crimes and then jail them.

Fighting suspects:

These suspects refuse to give up. You have the right to kill them with a weapon that depends on which weapon they use to attack (these conditions of attacking are posted in ''Weaponary of VCPD'' section of the handbook)

Chasing suspects

1. If patrolling with a partner:
  1.1 NEVER stop to type something when a driver
  1.2 Partner should ALWAYS update the driver on suspect's location using /c loc command. Also he should report chase and it's status every 30 seconds in /c wt

2. If Patrolling Alone
2.1 Do NOT stop to /c wt. This will give an advantage to the suspect to escape. Chase him as much time as you can. After the suspect has been lost, you may report it in /c wt

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Pullovers

When pulling over a man, no matter for what reason, you must always introduce yourself.

For example:

Hello, sir.
Vice City Police Department.
[Optional: Your rank and your name (EX: Sergeant Alfred Sigmunt)]

Then you should ask for their driving license or any other paper that could reveal their identity:

May I see your documents please?

Then report in radio about pull over, include their PLATE (ID) and their Name, also status (c30/c4) and 10-20 (location)

EXAMPLE:
/c wt VCPD-X :: Pull over on PLATE (ID of player) :: 10-20 :: (location) :: C4/C30

After checking their documents, hand them back to them and ask them if they know why they got pulled over.

If he/she has got illegal/invalid documents, give them a time limit to get valid/legal documents.

Sir/madam, do you know why I pulled you over?

If he/she doesn't know, explain it to him/her. Then let him off with a ticket.

If he/she tries to run away before paying the ticket, you must suspect and chase them off, but, remember, as in any suspect situation, arresting is the main objective, NOT KILLING.

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:01 pm

VCPD Official Police Codes

General codes:
Code 1: Acknowledge this call
Code 2: Proceed immediately without sirens
Code 3: Proceed with sirens
Code 4: No further assistance required
Code 30: Officer in danger, needs assistance (do not use this code for normal back up request)

Ten codes:
10-4: Message received, understood
10-7: Off duty, unavailable
10-8: On duty, available
10-15: Suspect in custody
10-20: Location
10-76: Arriving/En route to location
10-80: Active pursuit

Hundred codes:
187: Homicide
207: Kidnapping [If not certain its "Possible"]
211: Robbery [If not certain its "Possible"]
417: Person with a gun

Other codes:

Code Alpha - most important situation, primary situation
Code Bravo - secondary situation, not mandatory to handle at the moment

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Usage of radio

1. If patrolling with partner, partner should ALWAYS report in radio the status

1.1 Correct radio reporting form is /c wt VCPD-X :: 10-8 :: 10 - 20 :: (location) :: C4/C30 (depends on situation)

1.2 Correct radio reporting for stating that you're responding to a call and etc. is /c wt VCPD-X :: 10-76 :: To Ux (x = Unit ID) :: C3

These are models of how a radio message should look like.

To see each particular code meaning, just look at the previous post.

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Specialized situations

1. 207 (kidnapping)

General overview:

At a kidnap scene, you might try to negotiate in order to release the hostage. Also, one officer may go to check the hostage, and report on the radio that (if the kidnappers didn't took his radio away). Your main objective is to arrest the kidnappers and escape/treat the hostage. Always try to negotiate, do not storm in shooting everyone!

Tactics:

OUTSIDE:

If the hostage has been kidnapped and is taken in a car/vehicle .... It is recommended to have at least 2 units at a kidnap scene. One should be the ''spy'', looking on the kidnapper and the hostage, while the another one will be the ''negotiator'', negotiating the release of the hostage. Some kidnappers may demand something like money. This money will only be given through RP, although, they can also claim it is fake (still through RP). If the situation gets ugly, officers on-scene are allowed to gun down the suspect, but be careful to keep the hostage alive! OUR NUMBER ONE FOCUSES are:
-to keep the hostage alive
-to act as non-violent as possible

INSIDE:

If the hostage is held in a building .... Make sure you have at least 3 units, as you have to storm in if the negotiation doesn't work. The one responsible for the organization (highest rank) must set certain positions where other officers will be placed most effectively. Always hide after corners, walk slowly. When you see a room with some kidnappers, this is the best way to go inside it:

-one member will do the countdown
-another unit will throw a tear gas
-IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TEAR GAS HAS BEEN THROWN, another unit will immediately go inside and hit the criminals to the ground.

If you weren't lucky enough, and the hostage is still inside, just keep looking.
If you weren't lucky enough, and the hostage is being taken outside, just apply the tactics in the OUTSIDE section.

Just always try to get persons who can help you in the discovery of the events.

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:03 pm

2. 211 (Robbery)

General overview:

At a robbery scene, you should try to make the suspects surrender and give back the goods they have stolen. If they don't, you just have to chase them and retrieve the goods back.

Tactics:

OUTSIDE:

If the robbers have already escaped the building .... Make sure you are at least 2 units. You need one unit for the normal chase, while the other unit is the negotiator/blockade maker. Always try to act as peaceful as possible, trying to negotiate for the stolen goods/money. If the situation gets ugly, you're allowed to shoot them.

INSIDE:

If the robbers are still inside the robbed building .... Make sure you have at least 3 units, as you have to storm in if the negotiation doesn't work. The one responsible for the organization (highest rank) must set certain positions where other officers will be placed most effectively. Always hide after corners, walk slowly. When you see a room with some robbers, this is the best way to go inside it:

-one member will do the countdown
-another unit will throw a tear gas
-IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TEAR GAS HAS BEEN THROWN, another unit will immediately go inside and hit the criminals to the ground.

Just always try to get persons who can help you in the discovery of the stolen goods.

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:04 pm

3. Heavily armed suspects/Shootouts/Person with a gun (417)

General overview:

If there are heavily armed suspects, you should buy a shotgun, an armour or a SMG. These weapons are allowed to be used in extreme situations, BUT ONLY TO SHOOT THE TIRES! Do not use them to gun down the suspects. (Heavily armed suspects)

If there is a person with a gun, just calmly try to make him/her put it away. Do not injure any persons during this. If it gets ugly, you're allowed to shoot him/her. (Person with a gun)

Tactics:

Heavily armed suspects:

OUTSIDE:

If they escaped and are shooting in the streets .... You must have multiple units, as you can take them down easier, plus, one unit can't do anything with multiple heavily armed suspects. You're allowed to open fire IMMEDIATELY with any kind of weapon (not VERY heavy weapons like Rocket Launcher/Minigun), as they are a danger for the public.

INSIDE:

If they are baricaded in a building .... You must have multiple units, as you can take them down easier, plus, one unit can't do anything with multiple heavily armed suspects. You're allowed to open fire IMMEDIATELY with any kind of weapon (not VERY heavy weapons like Rocket Launcher/Minigun), as they are a danger for the public. Also, be careful to not destroy anything inside the building.

Person with a gun:

OUTSIDE:

If a crazy guy is trying to panic people on the streets .... Try to calmly tell him/her to lower the gun down. If he/she doesn't listen after multiple warnings, you are free to arrest him/her. If he/she refuses, and tries to kill you, you're free to open fire with a weapon EQUAL to his/her weapon. Be careful to the public also.

INSIDE:

If a crazy guy causes panic inside a building .... Try to calmly tell him/her to lower the gun down. If he/she doesn't listen after multiple warnings, you are free to arrest him/her. If he/she refuses, and tries to kill you, you're free to open fire with a weapon EQUAL to his/her weapon. Be careful to the public also. Be careful about the objects in the building, too.
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:04 pm

4. ''Remote'' locations

General overview:

By remote locations I mean locations in which you can be easily spotted entering, so criminals can do crimes easier. Here you must try to ''sneak'', and try to hide yourself. There are many ''remote'' locations. A few examples: on Mainland's main highway (that goes from Viceport to Downtown), all bridges, beaches, Ocean Drive etc.

Tactics:

OUTSIDE:

Try to have at least 2 units. One will have the role of the ''guard'', while the other is the ''spy''. Always try to hide after any kind of objects, so you're less likely to be spotted. If you get spotted, act DEPENDING on the situation (kidnap, shootout, robbery etc.)

INSIDE:

The only possible interior places which are remote are pizza places and the bank. Try to have at least 3 units. 2 guards and a spy. Always try to hide after any kind of objects, so you're less likely to be spotted. If you get spotted, act DEPENDING on the situation (kidnap, shootout, robbery etc.)
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:05 pm

VCPD General Measures/Rules

PARKING RULES

-when about to park, always look for a parking lot
-if there isn't any, park your vehicle on the sidewalk (but make sure pedestrians can walk on the sidewalk)
-don't park in front of state buildings (this is an exception for emergency vehicles, such as: police vehicles in front of the bank etc.)

EMERGENCY VEHICLES RULES

-always when you hear a emergency vehicle, do not try to ram it or block its way. It is an emergency, you must let it pass, and prove you're a respectous and well trained officer.

PHONE RULES

-do not talk on your phone or send SMS while driving. You must first park, and then you're free to do it so. This will prove that you're a well-trained officer.

ROADBLOCK RULES

Roadblocks are done by putting 2 or more police cars close to each other in such a manner you block the road. Police cars roadblocks are usually easy to pass through, while FBI or SWAT cars blockades are harder to pass through.

There are several reasons when you're allowed to do a blockade:
1. - MVA's (Motored Vehicle Accidents), such as car/motorbike accidents or even plane crashes.
2. - Road construction.
3. - Bombs, fires or other public threats.
4. - Used to block suspects in a certain area.

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:06 pm

PART II

Weaponary of VCPD

Here is the weaponary hierarchy for each rank:

Cadet - Nightstick, Normal Pistol, MAC-9 machine gun
Officer - Nightstick, Normal Pistol, MAC-9 machine gun, regular shotgun
Senior Officer - Nightstick, Python, Micro SMG machine gun, regular shotgun
Sergeant - Nightstick, Python, SMG, regular shotgun
Captain - Nightstick, Python, SMG, regular shotgun, M4
Deputy Chief - Nightstick, Python, SMG, regular shotgun, M4, Tear Gas
Chief - Nightstick, Python, SMG, regular shotgun, M4, Sniper Rifle, Tear Gas

NOTES:

*Heavy weapons (shotguns+) are only meant to be used on highly well-armed and dangerous suspects. Standing still suspects, or the ones who attack with their fists/melee weapons should be taken down with a nightstick or normal pistol.

*Weapons that can provide drive-by (Micro SMG, MAC-9, SMG etc.) are mainly to be used on field, rather than drive-by! Mainly, when a suspect evades by car, he is supposed to be rammed by the police (PITed). If PITing the car too many times won't give any results, they're allowed to use drive-by too.

*Tear gas' main purpose is to confuse criminals during a robbery/kidnap. Do not use it on random civilians.

Last edited by VK.Luca on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Car usage in VCPD

Here's a list of vehicles available for each rank:

Cadet, Officer - VCPD Patrol car
Senior Officer - VCPD Patrol car, VCPD Cheetah
Sergeant - VCPD Patrol car, VCPD Cheetah, VCPD FBI Cruiser
Captain - VCPD Patrol car, VCPD Cheetah, VCPD FBI Cruiser, VCPD Maverick
Deputy Chief - VCPD Patrol car, VCPD Cheetah, VCPD FBI Cruiser, VCPD Maverick, Predator
Chief - VCPD Patrol car, VCPD Cheetah, VCPD FBI Cruiser, VCPD Maverick, Predator, Hunter*

NOTES:

*Usage of Hunter is only allowed when there's an airborne suspect who's hard to catch, or when there's a waterborne suspect, or heavily armed suspects on land. To be allowed for usage, the Chief must activate an EMERGENCY PROTOCOL.

Locations of these vehicles:

VCPD Patrol car - At Washington Beach, Vice Point and Downtown PD
VCPD Cheetah - At Little Havana PD
VCPD FBI Cruiser - At Washington Beach and Downtown PD
VCPD Maverick - At the helipad behind Downtown PD
Hunter - At a helipad in the airport
Predator - At the small pier in front of the bank
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member